[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Durat Lon Quest #3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: bloodyMalgor.png (2MB, 960x925px) Image search: [Google]
bloodyMalgor.png
2MB, 960x925px
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Durat_Lon.
Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Durat%20Lon%20Quest

You are Duncan Haking, son of the previous Durat Lon, the champion.

You won your first bout, and are now setting out on a diplomatic mission, though were sidetracked by signs of a beast called a Malgor.

(Last thread died rather quick, but that’s cause of unexpected IRL things.)

Dogai stepped on a bone, cracking it loudly and waking the lumbering beast, It rises from its bed of bones and mold, the Malgor starts toward Dogai, blood lightly dripping from its arrow wounds.

>Try to circle it, it may not expect two intruders, and your stealth is proven compared to Dogai’s.
>Strength in numbers, fight alongside Dogai and hit it with a javelin as it approaches
>Honor and Glory! Charge the Malgor!

(3 people roll 1d20)
>>
>>676531
>Honor and Glory! Charge the Malgor!
you're not gonna git gud skulking about.

At least, not for big hulking dudes who would notice you long before you climbed up to the vulnerable neck bits. Dodge a fist swing use it as a spring board to tear off a piece of chin.

I have not read the previous threads at all.
>>
>>676531
>>>Honor and Glory! Charge the Malgor!
Just smash, punch, hack at it!
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>676531
Nat 20!
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>676531
>>676569

Gonna be trying out showing rolls as the opponent makes them this time, rather than doing secret rolls. (though, modifiers will be hidden and applied in the next post.)

And as for not reading the other threads, that's fine. Your a buff dude with a spear and absolutely no otherworldly or extraordinary powers. The current Durat Lon is a man named Lurrak who really doesn't like you, and tribes no longer have wars, they have arena battles for land and wealth.
>>
>>676585
>>676608
>>676633

You [12]
Malgor [7] = 8 -1(minor injuries)

You turn to Dogai and grin wide before leaping over the ridge with your spear held high, bringing it down into the approaching Malgor’s shoulder, it barely lurches back, but the fact that you made such a beast stagger is remarkable in its own right. You slide your spear out and begin to circle the beast. It throws a clumsy punch at you, carrying itself on the momentum and stumbling forward. You easily dodge it, but now it has its full attention on you, and a surprise attack like that won’t work again. Though, Dogai is behind it, a perfect position to strike.

>It’s wounded! Deal a killing blow!
>Be defensive, it is safer for Dogai to attack.
(roll 1d20)
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>676744
and forgot its roll for next round
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>676744
>>Be defensive, it is safer for Dogai to attack.
I take it you haven't really researched dice mechanics.
>>
>>676760
I am an absolutely clueless son of a bitch and accept all suggestions and good ideas
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>676744
>>Be defensive, it is safer for Dogai to attack.
>>
>>676801
forget the enemy roll, just set a DC and be done with it.

If dice don't matter enough to you to do research, then you're better off sticking to 3d20 with set DCs.
>>
>>676808
Honestly? It's probably for the best to to this. As it stands now, it over complicates and I'm the first to admit I'm not an experienced QM. It'll be chaotic for a while and sorry that it's something we're going to suffer through. It'll all work out in the end. Probably.
>>
>>676878
so you making an update, or what?
>>
>>676878
How big is our island?
>>
So I disappeared, and I figure I'll just be honest as to why. A friend of mine unexpectedly passed away and a 4chan quest is substantially lower on my list of priorities, and emotionally dealing with that. I really can't run anything this week, I'll probably try to redo the thread next week. I figure its better to let the few of you here know, rather than leave you in the dark. Though, just the fact that he passed is all I'm willing to share.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.