[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Title Redacted Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: It Begins.jpg (621KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
It Begins.jpg
621KB, 1024x683px
The rain lightly patters down on the sidewalk as you make your way across the crossing. It's around 8:30 in the evening, and you're in Tokyo. Not that you'd usually find yourself in Tokyo. Why'd you come here, anyway?

>Holiday
>Business Trip
>Visiting Family
>>
>>676061
Holiday. Lets look at all the cool shit.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d3)

>>676061
>>
>>676064
You're here on holiday, to see the sights and sounds of the place. It's more colorful and vibrant than you could have imagined, especially at night. Your hotel isn't too far, but with this rain pouring down, you take cover under a bus stop. You sit there a while and reflect on things. While we're at it, exactly who are you?

>Female
>>
Business trip, lets see what shitty job we have
>>
Male (not sure if my messages are lagging, sorry if its a late reply)
>>
>>676066
Male
>>
File: Rain.jpg (674KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Rain.jpg
674KB, 2560x1600px
You're male, at least you were the last time you checked. What else?

>18-19
>Early 20s
>Late 20s
>Early 30s
>>
Early 20
>>
>>676071
>Early 20s
>>
>>676071
Jesus fuck, how badly do you need this char gen?
>>
>>676073
>>676074
A stranger comes and sits down next to you at the bus stop, stowing his umbrella into a golf bag. He's dressed in a yellow raincoat and rainhat, both with dull orange flame designs. He looks like a tourist, just like you. "Lovely place, this. Except for the rain of course. I've only been here a few days, but I already feel like it's a second home. So, what's your name?"

Name:
>Write-In
>>
Mclongselfexamination
>>
>>676078
Percy Lovage

Playboy millionaire
>>
Mr. Diddles himself
>>
Its taking a bit longer than I thought
>>
"Don't have one." You respond. "My parents were idiots and gave me a really stupid name, so I don't use it."

The man in the raincoat nods thoughtfully "That's interesting. You know, I feel that this modern world doesn't appreciate the finer things in life anymore. Do you know what I mean? Here's an example. What would you say is the most important thing to you?"
>>
>>676091
Banging women around the world is my dream
>>
Smashing glass on random stores is fun
>>
I take it OP doesnt likenlewd or stupid replies
>>
Fine, videogames are what we like the most
>>
>>676091
>Having a goal or a purpose. So, in some ways, being here on holiday is more stressful than my regular job.

Might want to speed character creation along a little, OP.
>>
>>676091
Resolve
>>
>>676091
Long thin strings of viscous fluid.
>>
Taking a shit on op for such a long charactergen.
>>
>>676095
This
>>
File: 1475787130078.jpg (9KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1475787130078.jpg
9KB, 250x241px
>>676108
>>
Fucking hell

Aren't you supposed to do character gen through the actual story by way of choices (Eg: A little girl asks if you know the way to Main Street. You notice she doesn't have any shoes and looks downtrodden
1.Tell her how to get there
2.Tell her to get lost
3.Give her some money to buy herself some clothes
4.Give her your shoes
5.Write in

Would develop the moralities of the character)

This looks very unplanned and mysterious man ex-machina
>>
>>677877
some people just think they're hot shit without even reading stuff that's good
>>
>>676114
I'll second this just to move things. C'mon, let's get to the fun.
>>
>>676091
Super robot anime.

Specifically the power to defy the laws of reality itself through strength of will. Why do you think I'm in Tokyo?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.