[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Circular Railroad Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

You're on the Circular Railroad, a fantastic train which has been gently curving to the right throughout its trajectory. You're standing in the middle of one of the train's wagons, and from here, you can see out the window that you're zooming through a quaint forest.

There doesn't seem to be anyone else in here. The gentle occasional rattling of the train against the tracks is your only company.

>Walk up to the next wagon.
>Turn around and go back to the previous wagon.
>Take a seat.

>Write in
>>
>>665626
>Write in
Multi-rail drifting
>>
>>665659
>Multi-rail drifting
Seconded
>>
>>665659
>>665674
Multi-rail drifting
>>
>>665626
What's the time period? Are we in danger of being raided by horseback riders?
>>
>>665659
>>665674
>>665810
multitrack drifting
>>
>>665626
MULTI

TRACK

DRIFTING
>>
>>665626
Your people have spoken. You could bemoan that the quest has already....gone off the rails...and abandon the thread. Or you could be fucking awesome and see where this flaming ball of wreckage goes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86PUB4u2s2A

I hope to see the flashing in your eyes.
>>
Insufficient dorifto, increase at once.
>>
>>665626
alright now that the jokes are out of the way, op is there a previous quest or something? I need some backstory i have no clue whats going on
>>
>>667800
Seconded
>>
You shift the weight of the car in a tactical way, and then, attempt to perform a multi-rail drift. The cart flies and then manages to lodge into the second track, and the train screeches as you perform the feat. Then, you grow bored of it, shift the train back to its original place and then find yourself back were you were before.

You're on the Circular Railroad, a fantastic train which has been gently curving to the right throughout its trajectory. You're standing in the middle of one of the train's wagons, and from here, you can see out the window that you're zooming through a quaint forest.

There doesn't seem to be anyone else in here. The gentle occasional rattling of the train against the tracks is your only company.

>Turn around and go back to the previous wagon.
>Take a seat.

>Write in
>>
>>668029
>Write in
Nobody else in here?

Lets fap to our train fetish then
>>
>>668029
Fuck's sake people, stay on the rails if you can't be entertaining.

>>
>>667800
We're a young Southern redhead girl named Taphie, short for Tabitha. We're looking for our father, who sent us a letter after seven years of no contact. We're meeting him in Augusta, Georgia.
>>
>>669300
I'm hijacking this thread.

You look out to the scenery unfolding before you. As the trains speeds past the trees of a dense and lush forest, you emerge into a beautiful and unbroken plain, framed by massive mountains capped with the remnants of the last winter seasons. As you unfold the letter from your father, you open the tin of wafer cookies he sent you. Inside, there's an envelope which seems to contain three things...

>A pendant. Inside there is a picture of a man, but he seems older than our father. Who is this person? On the back, there's an address.

>A coin. It has something engraved into its edge. It seems to be a woman's name. Could this have something to do with mother?

>A key. Perhaps it opens something at the bank in Augusta?

Your grandmother seems to look upon one of the items with familiarity. Which one does she recognize and... why?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.