[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A king's folly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: 1926 faust.jpg (172KB, 1084x630px) Image search: [Google]
1926 faust.jpg
172KB, 1084x630px
Humans.... so oblivious to the fact that they are insects, pebbles, dirt in the whole scheme of things.

The fools think that the world is theirs. That is, a lie, a pitiful lie mascaraing in useless terms.

It is no good talking to -aaah. what do we have here?

A king, a fair king huddling next to his wife's corpse. Poor thing was but a frail leaf against these gusts of diseases. Ironic isn't it? The fair king had all the wealth, all the land and the knowledge but he could not best progress.

There is progress in death but that is another tale for another time. This fair king cried like a young babe. He wished for another fate for his wife. Perhaps, I can provide some aid to this fair king....

Impressive , he did not cower upon seeing my true self. Many a-men could not interpret the concept of higher power.

"W-who are you?" The fool extended his arm as if they pitiful barrier would protect his wife from my. Ignorant human...

"Fair king, Wise king..." I bowed; manners I have even to the likes of him. "You wished for another fate for you and your beloved. I simply....heeded your call. I must admit, your commitment to this woman is quite something but that would change in time or times..."

"Never!" The rash king exclaimed. "My soul, my heart will always belong to my beloved Meredith."

I took a seat on chair by the fireplace. It is pretty comfortable "Doubt that, my fair king. Now please allow me to explain my...visit to you and your wife."

He remained silent, good boy. "I will give you not one but Six chances to find your queen and cherish her till death claims you two once more. However should you fail, my wise king, your soul and your wife's soul shall be mine. It is....a fair bargain. After all, you are a wise king. you know what is best for you and your wife."

>The Wise king accept my offer
>The foolish king refused my generous offer
>>
>>660914
>>The Wise king accept my offer
>>
>>660914
>>The Wise king accept my offer
>>
>>660920
"But of course, Wise king. May luck accompany you; you shall need it." I bowed then clapped twice.

The king is no more.

In this time at least. It will be amusing to watch him fail...and succeed in these paths.

Now which path should I put this wise king in? True happiness is not in all of these paths. At least, not directly.

>Path of the east
>Path of Jealousy
>Path of Betrayal
>Path of the lost
>Path of the eight
>>
>>660932
>>Path of the eight
>>
>>660932
Will the king need to succeed in all the paths to reclaim his wife?
>>
>>660932
>>Path of the lost
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>660937
>>660946
seems like i can not decide which path to put fair king in.

It doesn't matter. He only needs one path. Which one however....that is the true question
>>
Path of the lost has been chosen

Now what resides in this path?

Oh yes i remember....

The fair king finds himself as the king of his land as usual. But he does not have a woman by his side. His woman, Meredith, Is alive but she haven't met him just yet. No one has heard of it. She is unknown to the servants, the knights and others under his command. She IS alive and well though as i have promised the fair king.

The fair king searches his land high and low for his beloved. Years and years starts to eat him from inside yet the foolish man still have hope to find his oh so precious Meredith.

There is however, another Woman. A maiden by the name of Lilith who stood by her king. She brought countless women to the court in hopes that one of them is indeed Meredith. As time reeled, She have grown....what is the word...close to the king. But the faithful king still have some hopes to find the woman he truly loves.

>The faithful king rejected the love of this fair maiden, The search for Meredith continues
>The wise king chose to embrace the love of his maiden. The fool king chose to abandon the search for his Meredith.
>>
>>660963

>The faithful king rejected the love of this fair maiden, The search for Meredith continues
>>
>>660963
>The wise king chose to embrace the love of his maiden. The fool king chose to abandon the search for his Meredith.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>660972
>>660973
what an indecisive fellow this king is...
>>
>>660963
>>The faithful king rejected the love of this fair maiden, The search for Meredith continues
>>
>>660976
>>660973
>>660972

The king shunned the love of the maiden. He was committed to find the love of his life. What a shame.

Years have passed, the old king's releam stood without an heir. The king's death was approaching. I, Death and the Wise king felt it.

An old hag approached the king in his last hunting trip. She proclaimed that she could summon his wife.

She admits that she cursed her to live as a gentle sparrow for the rest of her life in another life She does not know why she cursed the king's beloved.

The King was fumed with rage, he drew his sword to slaughter this imbecile. The hag pleaded for another moment of his time.

She was filled with regret from an act that she proclaimed was and wasn't her doing. She said that she could not reverse this curse but she could transform the wise king into a young sparrow. A sparrow who will find his beloved.

>The wise King ordered the hag to summon his wife as she have said
>The frail king accepted his fate as a gentle sparrow
>The mad king slew the hag, his rage never ending.
>>
>>660980
>the frail king accepted his fate as a gentle sparrow
>>
>>660984
support
>>
>>660980
>>The wise King ordered the hag to summon his wife as she have said
>>
>>660991
Support
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>660984
>>660988
>>660991
>>661001
The devil shall never rest, shall he?
>>
File: dev 4.png (47KB, 2222x2222px) Image search: [Google]
dev 4.png
47KB, 2222x2222px

The hag did as what she has been told. She summoned a gentle sparrow. There was no way to tell if this sparrow was indeed Meredith but the frail king has nothing to lose. He allowed the hag to live the rest of her life in regret deep i the forest.

His last days were a bliss to this old king. The sparrow chirped in its golden cage. It was somewhat content to have the king by its side. When death Claimed the old king, The sparrow was overwhelmed by sadness. It joined the king soon afterwards.

Cage End unlocked

1/16 endings unlocked

Well the king did find some happiness in meeting his wife. My work here is done.

Unless.... the wise king wants to tread another path? He does have five more chances.

>The Wise king was satisfied with this end.
>The Wise king chose one of the five paths
>>
>>661011
>>The Wise king was satisfied with this end.
???
>>
>>661011
>The Wise king chose one of the five paths
>>
>>661011
>>The Wise king chose one of the five paths
>>
>>661014
>>661017
>>661020

Well now, seems the king want to experience another paths. It is my job to comply.

>Path of the east
>Path of Jealousy
>Path of Betrayal
>Path of the lost [Jump to a certain point]
>Path of the eight
>>
>>661025
>Path of Jealousy
>>
>>661025
>>Path of Jealousy
>>
>>661032
>>661034
Path of Jealousy has been chosen

What happened here I wonder?

The Fair king finds his Meredith next to him sleeping like an angel. His mind is confused, He thought that I was tricking him. I never cheat in any bargain of mine. That should be clear by now.

The next day was a bloody one, one with littered corpses and limbs in the palace. There was no witnesses alive. Only screams of the dead have awoken the living.

Meredith is missing. She is not among the dead either. I had no part in this folly and yet i am the one to be cursed. When will they learn...

The troubled king sent countless parties to find the beloved queen yet none came back with her or her corpse.

Alas the troubled king have met another ordeal, Men of the east, beasts of the east they sparked a war against his vast kingdom. They killed, pillaged, raped and ate the men and women the king vowed to protect.

>The Stern king stood by his people against the savages of the east
>The Troubled king didn't heed his people. Men and golf were poured into finding his wife.
>>
>>661061
gold
>>
>>661061
>>The Stern king stood by his people against the savages of the east
>>
>>661061
>The Stern king stood by his people against the savages of the east
>>
>>661064
>>661069

After years of conflict, The savages of the east were no more thanks to this Valiant king who shall be remembered in history as a symbol of Valor and Courage.

The years have taken their toll on the fair king. He refused to have an heir. In his last days, An old hag have visited his room under the cover of a proud knight.

This hag was crying proclaiming that it was she who cursed his wife and turned her into a vicious beast in the heart of the woods out of pure jealousy.

Meredith was her friend once. In another life, this hag could have been the wise king's wife but not this one. She said that the curse can not be reversed. The hag sealed his in a book in another time lest it would lead this kingdom to ruins. The hag pleaded for forgiveness. She was at his mercy.

>The Old king forgave the old hag, he showed her mercy.
>The Mad king slew the old hag.
>>
>>661093
>The Old king forgave the old hag, he showed her mercy.
>>
File: dev 4.png (84KB, 2222x2222px) Image search: [Google]
dev 4.png
84KB, 2222x2222px
>>661117

The Hag thanked the fair king kindly. She was sorry that she could not provide the fair king what he desires but perhaps in another time. His wish will become true.

The fair king died few days after, His whole kingdom mourned his death dearly. He became a model for future successors to follow.

White Promise End? Unlocked

2/16 Endings Unlocked

Greed led this foolish king to this path. Oh well, four more chances for the wise king.

>Path of the east
>Path of Jealousy [Jump to a certain point]
>Path of Betrayal
>Path of the eight
>>
>>661141
>Path of the east
>>
>>661162
Path of the east has been chosen

This ought to be interesting for us both....

The fair king finds himself next to his beloved. She is not dead. However, she is terribly ill. Her days are numbered. None can deny that.

An envoy sent to the east has came back with a peculiar woman. This woman of an exotic skin and accent said she was a humble merchant of miniature statues. She proclaims that she can find the cure which will heal his wife only if the fair king accompany her into uncharted heart of the east. A place brimmed with danger and ancient wonders.

>The desperate king chose to accompany the eastern woman
>The Fair king declined the woman's offer.
>The mad king called the woman a witch, he ordered his men to kill her
>The Hopeless king chose to imprison this savage; She will be forced to work for him till the day she expires.
>>
>>661190
>The Fair king declined the woman's offer.
>>
>>661190
>The fair king declined her offer.
Stay by yo wife.
>>
File: dev 4.png (98KB, 2222x2222px) Image search: [Google]
dev 4.png
98KB, 2222x2222px
>>661214
The Fair king rejected her offer. He was certain that the great minds of his kingdom shall find a cure for his beloved.

Disappointed, The eastern woman left the palace, never to return.

Week have passed. Heralds were spread to the corners of the kingdom to announce the ill-fated death of Queen Meredith. The kingdom mourned for days and days alongside with their shattered king.

The frail king sat on his throne alone for years. His soul was brimmed with regret and sorrow. The departure of the eastern woman plagued his mind in restless sleeps.

Years later, The king have left his bleak and bitter kingdom in shambles. He joined death once more.

Regret End Unlocked

3/16 Endings Unlocked

Sweet misery. It is like wine to me. Three more tries for the fair king.

>Path of the east [Jump to a certain point]
>Path of Jealousy [Jump to a certain point]
>Path of Betrayal
>Path of the eight
>>
>>661254
Path of betrayal
>>
File: dev 5.png (162KB, 2222x2222px) Image search: [Google]
dev 5.png
162KB, 2222x2222px
I gotta go boys. This was nice despite its shortness. After all, this was intended to be a pesudo one shot kind of thing

we may continue later . we will see.

Great evening to you all.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.