[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Late-night Wizardquest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 10

File: 1.png (5KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
5KB, 600x450px
You are a student of the arcane arts.

It seems that you have stumbled into a rather unsavory situation. Due to the general negligence of your party, you have found yourself separated from your comrades - Namely your TANK and your HEALER. There are some other DAMAGE-PER-SECOND oriented members of your party, whos arbitrary and rather abstract system of numerical inflicted harm has earned them the name, henceforth referred to as DEE PEE ESS.

You find this silly. You just call yourself a Wizard. The other DEE PEE ESS party members don't really matter, anyways. You're the best at big numbers. Nobody has bigger numbers than you. Nobody.

You are in possession of one (1) authentic Wizard Hat, and you are currently sitting pretty locked behind a dungeon cell door. It is dark, cold, and honestly you would like to go home and arrange your collection of ornate sticks.

What do you do?
>>
>>660727
Check my pockets then poke and prod at the door
>>
File: 2.png (7KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
7KB, 600x450px
>>660741
As a Wizard, you have no need for such concepts as pockets.

You open up your [I]NVENTORY like any sane person would obviously do.

It looks like your stock is running pretty low. Whoever threw you in the clink stripped you of most of your belongings, save for what appears to be a FOUR (4) SLOT BAG as well as a HEALTH POTION.
>>
>>660757
Cast FIST on the door.
>>
>>660727
Turn into liquid and slurp your way through the door
>>
File: page-3.gif (30KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
page-3.gif
30KB, 600x450px
>>660741
>>660758

You do not know the skill FIST. That's Warrior territory.

However, you do cast Lv. 2 POKE at the door. It doesn't appear that the spell is terribly effective, seeing as it remains tightly shut, and there is no handle or keyhole in sight. The only openings are some well-secured bars through which a PORTAL is opened, as well as a slot at the bottom for food to be passed through. However, you've received no such courtesy.
>>
>>660768
I cast GRAB on one of the bars and attempt to lift my wizard self up to look around.

Also, I like your art style OP
>>
>>660768
Reverse psychology. Turn into a hamburger and wait near the bottom slot.
>>
File: 4.gif (8KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
4.gif
8KB, 600x450px
>>660771
You have no idea why you're trying to cast GRAB when you could just grab the bars! That spell's not even in your SPELL BOOK. You doubt it's in anyone's SPELL BOOK.

You think that sounds like it would be a shitty spell anyways.

Regardless, you think you will try to peek through the bars to the best of your ability.
>>
File: 5.png (6KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
6KB, 600x450px
>>660778
With some effort you manage to peek through the bars.

It's incredibly dark outside. Somehow, your cell is the most well-lit thing here. You manage to see other cell doors across the hallway. You are certainly in some sort of holding prison. In case you didn't realize that in all of your wizardly intellect.

There is a CREEPING SHADOW being cast upon the wall parallel to yours. Not 'cast' in the sense of a spell, rather, just the regular kind of 'cast', which is significantly less cool in your opinion.
>>
File: page-6.gif (9KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
page-6.gif
9KB, 600x450px
>>660780
Your arms are getting tired, and you look dreadfully silly doing this. Probably. Not that anyone would be watching you.
>>
>>660789
Cast fireball through the bars.
See what happens/reacts.
>>
Seconded. The showiest flashiest spells!
>>
File: 7.png (8KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
8KB, 600x450px
>>660796
Yes! If there's something you can do, it's cast fireball.

This is it. It's time to show off what WIZARDS are made of.
>>
File: 8.png (5KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
5KB, 600x450px
>>660806
>>
Fireball the door till it breaks or melts.
Whichever comes first.
>>
File: 9.gif (8KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
9.gif
8KB, 600x450px
>>660809
Uh oh.

Your fireball has attracted attention. Which might have been the point, you think? Either way, something angry is coming to investigate the scene.
>>
>>660816
Wait till it gets close, then fireball to the face.
>>
File: 1471361046586.jpg (1MB, 1643x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1471361046586.jpg
1MB, 1643x1076px
>>660816
SLAP IT WITH YOUR WIZARD STICK!
>>
>>660847
Seconded
>>
Cast Poke in its eye!
>>
then run
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.