[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brave New World #5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 000.png (16KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
000.png
16KB, 666x666px
Thread #1: http://archived.moe/qst/thread/447300
Thread #2: http://archived.moe/qst/thread/477185
Thread #3: http://archived.moe/qst/thread/503389
Thread #4: http://archived.moe/qst/thread/538540

What's up assholes, you miss me? Sorry for being dead for roughly a month, but I actually have a good excuse this time. My precious turbo toaster got fucked all at once by about three different viruses after something like half a decade with zero issues, on top of just about being on it's deathbed anyway, so I was a bit tied up for a while there. I'm really not one to try and cover my ass during times like these, but just this once, I believe it's marginally justified. At any rate, I'm back and better than ever with only about five years shaved off my lifespan thanks to all that, so let's hop right back in to where we left off last time on Brave New World.
>>
File: 073.png (13KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
073.png
13KB, 666x666px
You waste no time in looting the man you callously wrecked so efficiently. Sadly, all he has on his person is his cloak, which you don with great pride, eager to show Miranda. If he has anything else, then it would be in his inventory and thus unobtainable without his consent, which you doubt you'd have even if he were conscious.

[1/2]
>>
File: 074.png (12KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
074.png
12KB, 666x666px
>>658876
You consider taking your new friend hostage should any of his remaining crew try anything, but it would appear the area has been swiftly evacuated. All that leaves at the base floor of the tower is you two, that pesky wall you knocked away, and Miranda, who should be arriving shortly. How will you proceed?

[2/2]
>>
>>658892
>Back from the dead

Slap a few times to wake him up, and start the interrogation.
>>
>>658892
>OP has returned.
Wake him up and force him to give us all his stuff.
Suplex him if he doesn't.
>>
>>658892
Wake him up and apologize for the brutal reckoning.
But don't give back the cloak. We got it fair and square.
>>
File: 075.png (11KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
075.png
11KB, 666x666px
>>659652
>>659676
>>659688
[Sorry friends, went to bed early yesterday, and I have work in just about right now, so part two of this post won't be until tonight. On that note, you have no idea how glad I am to see no one died during my absence. Feels good to finally get back to this and return to the snails pace we can all count on.]

You decide to give the poor gent a few good encouraging slaps so that he might wake up and answer whatever questions you may have. Or just so you could rob him further. Hell, maybe both if you're feeling adventurous.

[1/2]
>>
We dead already?
>>
>>667592
[We could only wish to be so lucky. Sorry my comeback was a bit less than bombastic. Next update coming soon, in BNW Time.]
>>
File: 076.png (16KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
076.png
16KB, 666x666px
>>661901
Alas, there is no such luck to be had. If your further battering had any positive effect, which you somehow doubt, it's not very evident. Looks like you're a bit more powerful than you thought. For better or for worse, he's not waking up anytime soon.

[2/2]
>>
>>694788
Go find Miranda.
>>
>>695448
this
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.