[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gem Quest 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: beachlook.jpg (516KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
beachlook.jpg
516KB, 1536x1024px
>Picking up from last time, with a more normal schedule available.

The coastal town of Diamond Shoals, a popular tourist destination in the summer but otherwise relatively sleepy in the off-season. Occasionally though, there is some supernatural activity abound which is usually seen to by a few strange denizens of the town. For as unnatural as this activity might be though, it usually goes unnoticed by most everyone else. Usually.

Last it was left off, Owen had obtained a new track suit from the local sports store in the hope of using it to find the local Eastern European. You did have something to take care of though.

>Included, a pastbin with the previous threads; http://pastebin.com/E9Eu48Kz
>>
File: image.png (3MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 2048x1536px
>>658643
Specifically, you were on the hunt for a lost dog for a potential hefty reward. It's probably a waste of time, but you did get an idea of where the dog had been seen last, and even obtained some bait to attract it. That's if you find it of course.

>Continue looking for Katja, that was the point of the track suit in the first place.
>Resume the hunt for the dog, the reward won't wait for anyone.
>Go back to your place to better prepare before heading out.
>[Write-in.]
>>
File: reedy dunes.jpg (732KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
reedy dunes.jpg
732KB, 1280x960px
>1 day later bump for interest
>>
>>658651
>Look for Katja.

Also, where's Pearl? I wanna train.
>>
>>669277
Pearl? Who's Pearl? And what would she be training you in?

At any rate you go looking for Katja, maybe she could help? You don't actually know what she does for work though, or where she might be around this time of day.

Well you could try searching on your own, or maybe asking around?

>The missing dog can wait, Katja's got to be around town somewhere.
>Someone probably knows where she is, start asking around.
>Do your best Eastern European impression, maybe it will act to summon her.
>[Write-in.]
>>
>>669326
Ivan dat shit up comrade
>>
File: theincredibledancingslav.gif (2MB, 208x266px) Image search: [Google]
theincredibledancingslav.gif
2MB, 208x266px
>>676519

No one has ever slav'd in Diamond Shoals as much as you're about to slav now. With the newfound powers of your tracksuit, you're ready to squat like your life depending on it. Ah, if only you had some hard liquor to really complete the package. But no matter, you ham it up and do an offensive Eastern European impression outside the sports store. You get a lot of strange looks and some people stop to take pictures, and even get breathalyzed. Just when you're about to give up hope though, you feel the looming presence of a female bear.

"What are you doing of?" sounds a heavy accent. You look up to see Katja towering over you carrying a rolled up rug on her shoulder and some heavy bags in her free hand, but rising to stand doesn't improve the height difference all that much.

"O-Oh hey Katja, I was looking for you."

Now what was it that you wanted her for?

>There's a missing dog, how might she go about catching it?
>Does she want to come with you maybe? There's a reward maybe you could split.
>Never mind that, she could use the help. Offer to carry the... bags maybe?
>[Write-in.]
>>
And here I was thinking this was an AU Steven Universe Quest featuring an amnesiac teen who happens to be a Gem.
>>
>>679750
Well you're not entirely wrong. Owen is not a Gem though.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.