[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Superpowered Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 5

File: 1.jpg (51KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
51KB, 852x480px
>First Quest if it's shit lemme know
>I will post a segment and leave voting open for 8-10 minutes, then post the choice chosen by majority vote.
>Hope you guys have fun.
==Story Begin==
You are enshrouded in darkness, it's comforting almost. Most of your life has been darkness, only coming to conscienceness when your captors wanted. You remember the rush of water filling your lungs, the sting of needles, probes, and you'll never forget the countless beatings you'd taken while they took notes and encouraged more brutality before slipping you back into your comatose state that you know better than actual life. You also remember why they feared you, a sort of power you had, an enigma to science and medicine alike. The ability to travel distances in the blink of an eye, you'd have used it to escape much earlier if they hadn't made sure you were in so much pain you couldn't concentrate on where to go.
But you're awake now, the flashing red lights hurt your squinted eyes. You sit up slowly but feeling no aches or pains from the last beating you remember before going under, decide it's safe to hop off the metal cot you had been occupying and take a look around your plain white room. The door to your room hisses as it swings open slowly and a female with dark brown hair and horn rimmed glasses steps in. She's dressed as a doctor and is holding a hypodermic needle filled with a pale yellow liquid.
>Who are you?
>What is that?
>Get the hell out of my way.
>What is going on?
>>
>>658195
>Get the hell out of my way.
>>
>>658195
>Who are you?
>>
>>658195
What is that?
>>
>>658195
>write--in

"Well you ceartenly are prettier then the ones that normaly visit me."

>Who are you?
>>
"You don't remember?" The woman says
The voice rings a bell but only slightly
"No, I dont, now tell me who you are." Against your will you hear your voice tremble. Why are you so scared of this woman?
"Please 407, let's not worry about my name, I'm just here to help you." She says this in a low voice almost a whisper and raises the needle.
The woman is approaching you needle in hand.
>"Don't take another step lady!"
>Try and run past the Doctor
>Sucker punch
>>
>>658250
>>
>>658250
>>
You look over the doctors shoulder and see the bright white hallway behind her. Your animal instincts kick in, classic fight or flight. You can only think about how you want to get past the doctor at least see the hallway, just to know there's more to life than this room and the testing chamber. You're so fixated on that point behind her that you dont notice she's within striking range. The Doctor lunges for you with the needle and you feel an icy cold take over your body as you black out for a split second. Your surroundingd are different, white floor, white walls and colorless light is all you can see. You turn around and see the Doctor looking terrified.
"Jesus christ. It was true wasn't it? You lot aren't prisoners..YOU'RE FREAKS!"
She reached in her lab coat pulling out a light grey gun.
You are now outside the room.
The woman is raising her weapon
==Story Break==
Now this introduces rolling. Using your powers or other actions that take skill will require rolls to pass. We will use a d100, best roll will be chosen.
>Slam the door and lock her in your cell
>Teleport into the room and disarm her (50)
>Other (Specify)
>>
>>658305
>>
>>658305
>>
>>658312
Changing vote to
We need information and we have a source right here
>>
You sprint to the door of your room and grab it pushing it shut before the Doctor can get a shot off. You pull the emergency lock on the door and you hear the hiss of hydrolics as the door is sealed with the Doctor inside. You lean against the door and catch your breath, you hadn't teleported anywhere except in the special courses designed for you. You take a deep breath and push yourself off the door, you'd rather not remember that now. You look down the hallway and see two security officers rushing around the corner in bulletproof vests and dark hats. You begin to sweat your door was the last one in the hallway.
Two security officers are approaching.
You are unnoticed as of now.
There are open doors in the hallway.
>Slip into one of the rooms and hide
>"Officers, I need help I was attacked"
>Teleport to the guards and sucker punch them
>Other (specify)
>>
>>658351
>>Slip into one of the rooms and hide
>>
>>658351
>>
>>
^sorry about that
>>658351
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
You open the door to your immediate left labeled: 406
You duck behind the door leaving it cracked so you can hear the guards talking.
"Fucking scientists, figures the eggheads make these things and we're the ones who have to clean it up when they go apeshit." The guard speaks with a slight New York accent
"Aw hell Luke just shut up. We get to sit in a comfy office for near 2 years and now there is finally some trouble and you want to bitch about it. Lazy bastard." The Guard you assume is Luke is now in sight
"Yeah, whatev-" Luke stops short and you hear hurried whispers
You step back and the door slowly begins to creak open.
You are trapped in a room.
The door is slowly opening.
There are two armed guards in the hallway.
>Get ready for a fight
>Get behind the door and attempt to keep hidden
>Wait for the door to open and teleport behind the guards running for it
>Other (specify)
>>
>>658410
>>
>>
>>658410
>>Get ready for a fight
>>
>>658410
>Get behind the door and attempt to keep hidden
>>
You take a few steps back and crouch down, focusing on a part if the floor you can see. The door slowly swings open and you see the barrel of a handgun before you're staring at a white wall.
BANG. You hear the gun go off behind you.
"WHAT THE FUCK, GERLAD WE HAVE AN ESCAPED FREAK." Luke yells, the terror obvious in his voice. You dont stick around to see if his face has the same expression, taking off as fast as you can you turn the corner the guards came from and just keep running. You hear the pounding of the cell doors as other prisoners slam on them begging to be set free. You run into no other security and notice a massive glowing sign that says "Evacuation In Process." Looks like you wont run into anymore staff then and that your only chance for answers ,at least for now, is locked in your cell.
You sigh and make your way towards a small office that has a tunnel running upwards with ladder rungs reading "Emergency Exit." You also notice a glowing control panel witg peeling stickers identifying what switches and buttons control what.
You are in an office
There is a control panel
There is an exit
>Use the PA system to make an announcement (specify)
>Release some prisoners (Min, Max, X-Class or All)
>Exit the facility
>Other (specify)
>>
>>658475
Release all prisoners. Should be a better distraction for you to escape in the confusion.
>>
>>658475
>Use the PA system to make an announcement ("There are a bunch of freaks heading for the south, north, south east and western exits")
>>
>>658475
>>Exit the facility
>>
>>658475
>Release some prisoners All

go big or go home
>>
>>658475
Fuck.
>Release all except X
>Or release only X
>>
>>658475
>Release some prisoners
ALL OF THEM
>>
>>658475
Actually
>Announcement first
>"Youre all assholes."
>Release all except X-class
>inb4 this becomes the classic x-men mutant war
>>
You press the button on the PA and hear feedback echo through the halls of the facility.
"ATTENTION ALL SECURITY OFFICERS WE HAVE FREAKS HEADING FOR THE SOUTH, NORTH. SOUTHEAST AND EASTERN EXITS RESPOND IMMEDIATELY."
You turn to a small bank of moniters and watch as several Guards in riot gear, some in simple vests and hats go scrambling in multiple directions. You figure since you've already caused a panic and gave the guards reason to be on alert you flip the Min, Max, X-Class switches and pull the lever. You hear a harsh buzz as the doors swing open and inmates flood the hall. You watch horrified as you find the camera showing footage of your cell's hallway and watch as what seems to be a man with no skin steps out of the cell to the right of yours. Standing a good foot and a half over Luke he picks him up by his throat with one hand and snaos his neck effortlessly. You cover your mouth and Luke's linp body is thrown at Gerald, who only barely manages to avoid getting hit and decides to run for it. It's only then you realize your cell door is also open
"No..no" you whisper to yourself
The man or whatever it is begins walking away but stops and turns suddenly. You see the young doctor firing at him but it appears to have no effect. He stomps towards her backhanding her sending her into a wall where she crumbles into a heap. You watch him pick up the doctor and tear her clothes off savagely while he licks his fleshless lips and drags her back into your room by her feet.
You back away from the monitor and feel vomit rising in your throat. You feel sick knowing you are responsible for releasing that into the world, but you manage to keep your composure and head for the exit climbing up the seemingly endless ladder before opening the hatch and getting the first dose of sunlight you can remember.
You look to the north and see a city a good 50 miles away.
Looking south you see a small river coming from the city that leads east with a fishing shack on the shore and a boat tied up.
East there is a forest
West there appears to be a highway near 25 miles away.
>go north
>go south
>go east
>go west
>>
>>658475
>Release some prisoners (Min, Max, X-Class or All)

ALL

>Exit the facility
>>
>>658549
Fuck. Yeah okay, all of them.
>>
>>658552
>go south
boat is the best solution.
>>
>>658552

Huh, maybe we should have just done the minimums

Ah well hindsight and what not

>go south
Find a quiet place to lay low for a bit
>>
>>658559
You mean before or after we get attacked by a sea-savvy mutant? Id rather go to the forest, considering our power. But yeah, yolo lets go with the boat.
>>
>>658563
>Sea-savvy mutant
Yo dawg there could be a tree mutant too, i don't want to learn the msyeries of the druids either and at least the boat will let us go futher faster.
>>
>>658552
head south by boat
>>
>>658562
There is a reason they are called freaks and anons should have thought of that before making a decision
>>
>>658566
>tree mutant
Um...a tree mutant? Dude, you good?
>>
>>658552
>go north
we can hide in the city and get this story moving.
>>
You head south.
You figure taking a boat will get you around lot quicker than walking or even teleporting.
You focus on a tree halfway between you and the house and breath before shuddering and being a mere inch from it. You walk the rest if the way to the shack and hop into the boat before realizing. You dont have the keys.
>Search the shack for the keys
>go back to the hatch or a different direction
>Other (Specify)
>>
>>658619
worse thing worse break some things to do makeshift paddles.
>>
>>658619
>>
You approach the old wooden shack and push open the door before stepping in. You bump into a series of tin cans dangling in front of the door which make a loud clatter as the strings broke and they hit the floor. You look around the shack and see an old wooden chest, a rusted tacklebox and a weathered brown flight jacket hanging on the wall.
>Search the chest
>Search the tacklebox
>Search the pockets of the jacket/take the jacket
>Other (specify)
>>
>>658669
All in the reverse order
>>
>>658669
>>658674
this
>>
>>658669
>>658674
this
>>
>>658669
>>658674
this
>>
You walk over to the Jacket your white boots clunking on the ancient wooden floor, you begin searching the pockets and find 15 dollars, a small pocket knife and some gum. You leave all these in the jacket pocket and simoly put on the old coat. After putting on the jacket you head to the rusted tacklebox and open it seeing the keys to the boat among the fishing lures. "Nice as dice." You mumble to yourself an expression you remember hearing but from who escapes you. Finally you walk over to the trunk and lift the lid. Inside are folded clothes, you should probably change considering you're wearing an all white jumpsuit. But as you pick up a red flannel you hear a click behind you.
"This aint the sorority and this aint no damn panty raid so you best explain what you're doing breaking into my house."
You slowly turn to the old black man with your hands in the air and remain silent. He has no hair and a bushy gray beard with eyes black as coal.
"I asked you a question son. What's your name?"
You hadn't really thought of a name yet, you have no idea who you are just your number. Guess if you were gonna make a new life for yourself it might as well start with a name.
The old man has you at gunpoint and is asking your name
>You respond "My name is ____"
Dubs decide name otherwise most voted name wins out. First and Last name acceptable.
>>
==STORY INTERMISSION==
While everyone votes on the name I have a short shift at work.
Please say any criticism or any comments on the story so far in this thread. The story will resume at 8PM EST. Hope you guys are enjoying so far.
==We will be back at 8PM EST==
>>
>>658703
My name is Tele, Tele Port
>>
>>658703
>Your Mom
>Chuck Norris
>Benji Blink ('cuz, y'know, our power)

Take your pick.
>>
Alternatively we could go with Hugh, Hugh Munghus
>>
>>658711
Benji Blink is alright.
>>
>>658703
Astolph Allus
>>
>>658711

I like Benji Blink
>>
The name will be Benji Blink. Dubs command it and the people seem to like. We will return at 8PM EST. Please tell me how you are liking or not liking the story so far. All comments are appreciated.
>>
>>658728
I like it so far, wish there were more superpower quests around. Bit disappointed with the power. Is it static or can we become stronger?
>>
>>658710
Ide be tempted, but only if MC has Teatime eyes.

>>658711
>Benji Blink
>>
>>658819
You will aquire more powers as the quest goes on. How many, what they do and the cost for these powers will depend on you.
>>
>>658962
great! I really like it when you can grow and change(pwer wise), it's so much more enjoyable
>>
==UPDATE==
Thread will actually resume at 9PM EST Thank you for your patience
>>
>>658962
So if we douse ourselves in chemicals and get struck by lightning, we can become Flash?
>>
>>659189
Find out.
>>
>>659280
Keep it up. Definitely enjoying it
>>
==STORY RESUME==
"My name is Benji..erm..Benji Blinks."
The old man chuckles
"Boy who the hell names their kid that."
You shrug keeping your hands in the air.
The old man frowns deeply and says roughly "You him?"
"Him who?"
"Some square in a lab jacket came through talking about some nut who broke out of a prison nearby, wearing a white jumpsuit like yours."
>That's not me (lie)
>I am that nut
>I wasn't guilty I was held as a prisoner and test subject
>Other (specify)
>>
>>659565
>>I wasn't guilty I was held as a prisoner and test subject
>>
>>659565
>I don't want no trouble
>>
>>659565
>>
>>659565
>>
"I wasn't convicted of any crime, I was held against my will and tested on."
The man lowers his gun slightly but it's still aimed at your midsection, a killing blow.
"What kind of tests?" The man asks while slowly eyeing you up and down
>I have...abilities
>I have a rare disease that's extremely contagious (lie)
>No reason other than to torture me
>Other (specify)
>>
>>659751
>Extreme social experiments
>>
>>659751

I support this course of action:

>>659779
>>
>>659751
supportin
>>659779
>>
"It was some kind of crazy social experiment to do with how people reacted to being cut open and beat like a dusty rug."
The old man chuckles again
"That's the biggest load of bullshit I ever heard."
He squints and looks at you again before sighing and lowering his gun
"You don't look like no nut, you look like a hungry kid, you cant be older than what 19, 20?"
"Old enough to handle myself" you reply defiantly
"Heh, sure thing youngblood, you hungry?"
Now that food is mentioned you realize you dont remember your last meal, your stomach growls faintly.
>Starving, what's for dinner?
>Before we eat I need info on this scientist who came by
>No thanks, I've got somewhere to be
>Other (Specify)
>>
>>659751
Supporting
>>659779
>>
>>659856
>No thanks, I've got somewhere to be
>>
>>659856
>>Before we eat I need info on this scientist who came by
>>
>>659856
>Before we eat I need info on this scientist who came by
>>
"Yeah I am but before that I need info on this scientist you mentioned earlier."
"Yeah, some long haired blonde cat with a lab coat." The old man walks over to an ancient stove and turns on the gas using a flint to get it burning.
"This guy was dead faced the whole time I talked to him, like he didnt have a feeling or joy in him. Creeped me the hell out."
You try and hold back the memories of Dr. James Liederman the head of torture for anyone who misbehaved but you cant. You begin to shake.
"He have anyone else with him?" You ask managing to keep your voice steady.
"Yeah, Some lady with a bun and a nice suit and another doctor, short guy, balding, he had a bright green folder with a bunch of papers."
You recognize this description, Dr.Hammond one of the scientists who kept records on each test subject.
"Where did they go?"
The old man puts a rust cast iron skillet on the flame before cracking a few eggs and frying them up.
"They split up, Shortstack headed towards the city on another boat I had her for rent. Doc Blonde headed to the highway and hitchhiked I'd assume. No idea where he'd be."
You ponder everything the man has told you and struggle choosing between who to go after first.
"Enough questions son, it's time we eat."
The man has made fried eggs.
You have info regarding two of your captors.
You hear a soft thudding barely audible.
>Sure, it smells delicious
>Maybe another time, wouldn't mind spending the night though.
>No thanks I gotta catch up with some old friends (Go to The highway)
>Can't stay gotta Doctor's appointment (go to The City)
>Other (specify)
>>
>>660073
>>Sure, it smells delicious
Thank you for this. I can't remember the last time I had a good meal.
>>
>>660073
>No thanks I gotta catch up with some old friends (Go to The highway)
>>
>>660073
>Can't stay gotta Doctor's appointment (go to The City)
>>
>>660082
>>660086
>>660151
We have a tie. Next vote for either if these options that is not you will decide.
>>
>>660073
>>660164

changing
>>660082
to
>>660086
>>
"Thanks but no thanks, old man I got some friends to catch up with. I'll be heading to the highway in the morning until then you mind if I crash here?"
"Not at all, Ben I have a cot in the corner over there you can move my books to the floor and lay down you look tired."
"Thanks old timer."
You silently walk over to the bed and shift the encyclopedias to the floor before crawling onto it and pulling the dusty blanket over your exhaustes body and immediately fall asleep.

You awake in the middle of the night to hear a thumping outside, louder now, and a large shadow passes between the loose boards of the shack walls. The old man is asleep on the floor with a dim flashlight and a book on cooking various meats in his lap. His shotgun lay against the stove where he last placed it. You gently slide off the cloth cot into a crouch on the dusty floor.
It is late night.
Something is circling your building.
You are not detected yet.
>sneak to the old man and wake him
>sneak to the old man's gun and get ready to fight.
>remain perfectly still
>Other (specify)
>>
>>660250
he's probably got a better aim.
Also two fighters is better than one.
>>
>>660250
>>sneak to the old man and wake him
>>
>>660275
>>660269
Agreed, but do it carefully. Don't want him making any sudden moves.
>>
>>660281
>>660275
we should get his knife.
I mean if our teleport is silent we could really fucking be good in a situation where it's hard to detect us.
>>
>>660250
>Remain quiet and still
>Teleport onto the roof of the shack and get a view below
>>
Bodily movement risks noise no matter how many times you repeat "quietly" in your choice. Its best to see what we're up aganist first. Quick out and in onto the roof and back. And honestly, it was stupid staying in the first place. Like what the hell, anons? Shouldve warned him and asked him to come with us. So niw dont risk our own life by trying to be a moralfag. If what we see is dangerous, we blink out.
>>
>>660621
listen it could be three things
>1. a dangerous mutant
If it's Unarmed taking i down could go well, we are able to teleport and have an ally with a shotgun while we'll likely get the knife, as long as it's not a pure combat build like the thing and just a squishy buffed mutant or just a very quirky thing, we could deal with it.
>2. it's the Recovery team
If it is we're fucked, we have two options, either hide and hope they don't have bs detectors or flee if they don't have air support or a lot of mens.
>3.it's just a regular thing
Well we got spooked then and it's not bad

Anyhow the best choice it to wake the old man so he can act as a distraction.
>>
We need to learn some sort of unarmed combat to go with our innate Teleport ability later. Also, we need to train Teleport too. We can be practically be almost Dio Brando level OP, Teleporting away fro bullets and other attacks instantly.

Like somesort of Ghetto Za Waudo.

>>
>>660717
Well the most useful aspect depends on range and frequence of jumps.
I suspect we can only jump once per minute right now and only about 3 meters away.
It's definitely good enough to go through walls or do so crazy PSYCHE moves like ruining toward someone then teleporting past him and striking him in the back while he stand there going "where the fuck did he go".
Tho it's not dio lvl of BS we're no regenerating time stopping HULK with godamn lazer eyes yet.
>>
>>660627
Do you seriously believe its either a medical team or nothing?
>You awake in the middle of the night to hear a thumping outside, louder now, and a large shadow passes between the loose boards of the shack walls.
This is big. It literally says so. POSSIBLY a large bear. Unlikely. A recovery team? Nothing? Near impossible.
>Something is circling your building.
This is predatory behavior.

Either way, the man is quiet at the moment. If you want him to be a distraction, we can shout a word and teleport onto the roof. But I want to teleport to the roof to gather information. He wont notice, being consumed by his books. And forewarned is forearmed. Its nice that you want to combat a mutant that may be immune to ammunition just as Mr. Skinless was. But it isnt wise. Rule of thumb: when under the threat of imminent danger, expect the worse. Regardless, teleporting to the roof if what I believe to be the best choice at the moment.
>>
>>660627
Sorry, I havent detailed why I dont want to warn the man. And apologies, hes asleep, not reading. Even better.

We were quiet thus far, so was he. Absolute silence was a constant for a while. We dont know how keen the senses are of whoever is outside. I dont want to risk giving us away. Right now, the subject is circling the shack in order to determine if its worth entering, and for an opening. If we give it good reason, the existence of life contained within, to enter, then the latter of finding an opening will be obsolete.
>>
>>660730
It was a light gray gun.
My bet is it wasn't an actually that surprising he survived that.
It was a handgun dawg. Maybe 9mm or even just a tranquilizer gun, Doesn't compare to the damage a short ranged Shotgun blast does.
Anyhow he may be strong but a well aimed strike will do the job and teleport give you that chance if we get the shotgun i doubt he can survive point blank range teleport shot.
Also he may not be hostile to us.
Skinless isn't that threatening. and i'm surprised he even would have gotten out the facility in the first place, i'd expect the to have turret with some sort of artillery ammo if they had mutties with such resistance and we'd HAVE HEARD THE SHOTS.
So my bet is it's not a highly resistant muttie but a regenerative one.
>>660735
>If we give it good reason, the existence of life contained within, to enter, then the latter of finding an opening will be obsolete.
Implying someone being inside isn't a deterrent.
Also just fire the shotgun if you want to spook him.
Either way i doubt we can flee without any confrontation at this point.
>>
>>660737
>Skinless isnt that threatening
He killed a grown man in one move, threw him at his fellow security official, the proceeded to go and rape the doctor we met waking up.

But granted, Ill give you that, her weapon WAS likely inadequate. But man, a shotgun blast aganist a LARGE mutant? Usually large mutants are a lot tougher.

>Implying someone being inside isn't a deterrent.
It isnt. Its incentive. Ive already established the possibility that this may be a predator. Of course a friendly is still on the table. But thats why scouting atop the roof is such a good decision. We can determine his/her/its purposes with some observation. And really dude?

>implying we can spook off a large, grizzly mutant
>>
>>660740
Dude i think you don't understand the power of a shotgun.
Assume we have 5 shots.
Let's say we roll average.
He see the old man moving.
then he kills him after him wasting one or two shot.
At this point he killed him and probably doesn't have enough scent to know there was two people.
If he's smart he'll start searching shit for the key to the boat.
At that point if he hasn't taken the shotgun which would be useless to him we could get it and he'd see shit move and be spooked because a death squad is in order against a beast like him.
So he'd be on the lookout and start searching for us and we'd encounter him teleport properly and maybe get 2 or 3 shots at him.
If he's highly resistant its ok, we have to aim the legs.
If he regenerative we'd rather aim for the head.
In the end this give us a head start to flee and maybe get the boat's keys and a shotgun.
>>
>>660737
Im guessin Skinless' abilities centered around the research and manipulation of his humna muscular system. Based on the fact that he effortlessly snapped a humans neck and deflected bullets off his body without a bat of an eyelid (not that he has those to do so). Likely the bones and tendons as well. Summarily speaking, he has exponentially stronger and tougher muscles. Which acts like a double bonus with his body being a natural body of armor and a hyperefficientized machine. I wouldnt downplay his abilities. He could probably survive a shot or more. And unless if we're fucking boss with a sniper rifle and on the roof of a building while hes on the sidewalk, he can kill us at that time.
>>
>>660747
>Im guessin Skinless' abilities centered around the research and manipulation of his human muscular system.
Senpai there's not much one can do to make muscles more efficient and anyhow if he contract them he probably didn't deflect the bullet.
My guess is actually that he's got invisibility powers and that his cells slowly dissappear from the outside to the inside and that he's just really strong.
>>
>>660746
Heres the problem. You assume the subject is still sane.

Remember I said that the behavior of circling an area in this manner is predatory behavior? Yeah, its behavior prevalent in primitive minds. Its more animalistic than what we would describe as concisely human.

And the man? Will you decide to teleport out and away after waking him? And youre also assuming the subjects depends is greatly on scent. There is no good reason why the subject shouldnt pursue us. And it doesnt matter we teleport. Theres a significant duration of vulnerability when we'll need to start the boat. And who says it wont jump?>>660752
Wut? You do realize that my explanation is exponentially more plausible? Putting the invsibility aside for a moment (which I think is nuts, with all due respect), how would you explain him being "really, really strong"? Magic? Muscles exert force.
>>
>>660250
>>
>>660752
Not about contractions. Its about tightening the bonds between each cell and the very elements that the cellular membranes, as in the natural hardness of the muscles. And harder muscle fibers equals stronger muscles. The fiber wont tear as easier and are thicker, more built, can exert and take more force. Bodybuilding 101, man (I do calisthenics though). Those who excercise have harder muscles than those who dont. For example, both graphite, which we use for pencils, and diamonds are.both made of carbon. Its not the actual element but its unqie arangement. Theres plenty you can do with muscles.
>>
>>660752
Im turning in. Thank you for spending some time to think, pink anon.

Im still mantaining my position, however
>Remain quiet and teleport to the roof of the shack to observe the source of noise
>>
>>660759
>Remember I said that the behavior of circling an area in this manner is predatory behavior? Yeah, its behavior prevalent in primitive minds. Its more animalistic than what we would describe as concisely human.
Today i learnt that circling a house before breaking into it is predatory behavior and therefore make the thief a very primitive mind, of course who would be smart enough to scout the area first to make sure a guy doesn't fucking hold up a shotgun in his back if he doesn't cooperate silly me.

>Assuming he has enough muscle power to jump 5m long jumps when all he did was knock out a dude by pushing him into a wall
Listen there's nothing unatural to pushing someone so hard into concrete he pass out, like the wall didn't fucking crack he's not the juggernaut.
my bet from his behavior is that he's got street knowledge and we might come from a muttie prison, invisibility would make sense, it's crazy but more common than him being skinless, which would cause huge amounts of phisiological problems such as "what is covering my arteries on my legs so people don't shoot that" or "what is my most external muscles holding onto that is stable".
If he's just skinless man i don't get why we should fear him the fucker has plenty of weaknesses.
>>660767
>Not about contractions. Its about tightening the bonds between each cell and the very elements that the cellular membranes, as in the natural hardness of the muscles. And harder muscle fibers equals stronger muscles. The fiber wont tear as easier and are thicker, more built, can exert and take more force.
even if you had the fucking most dense form of muscle that's just membrane which is impossible it wouldn't even deflect a 9mm, he didn't tank it or he's got regen, even if his muscle turned to PURE CARBON the bullet would have done SOME damage.
Also you're simplifying it greatly by not taking into account all the important task muscles cells MUST do to ACTUALLY LIVE, like fucking letting things go through the membrane and NOT CRUSHING THE SQUISHY INSIDES OF YOUR BODY AND YOUR VEINS AND ARTERIES.

Anyhow it's all scifi so it could all be explained by some bs but i don't buy the abilities of any organism with no skin and just dense muscle to do anything surprising.
The more they contract the more they consume energy or the slower they contract so he's either got some crazy anatomy or he's just a godamn semi invisible dude who did Roids and is now in muttie jail because he does crimes.
>>
>>660759
"You do realize that my explanation is exponentially more plausible?" by anon.
Then invisibility is less plausible than dematerialising the matter of your body and materialising it elsewhere?
>>
You very slowly and carefully walk to the old man, each shifting if dust sounds like a torrential downpour but the shadow just continuescircking for his unknown reason.
You out your hand over his mouth and tap the old mans forehead untik he awakens. Holding your finger up to your lips you point to the shadow passing now directly to your left. The old man gets the idea and delicately picks up his gun. You sigh softly and push your mouth right up to rhe old man's ear and whisper "Don't be afraid." And then focus on a branch you can see through a crack in the roof, a second later you're perched atop it and you see something that drops your heart almost immediately into your stomach. The Skinless Mutant with the head of the female doctor dangling from his neck. Her own tie having been stuffed down her throat and pulled back out then tied to make sure it was fastened securely to his thick glistening neck. You begin to shake lightly, your breathing coming in short shallow bursts, and your hands are shaking aswell. As you plan your next move you see the old man move and knock iver the dirty dishes from dinner causing a loud clattering. The Mutant smiles the same way he had when he dragged the doctor away.
The mutant is approaching the building.
You are undetected for now.
>Teleport to the boat and escape (can only head north or east)
>Teleport into the shack with the old man
>Stay still and watch
>Other (specify)
>>
>>660897
>Teleport into the shack with the old man
and then attempt to teleport out of the shack with the old man.

it doesn have to be far, right outside of the shack is fine too
>>
>>660897
>Teleport down and grab a stick, then teleport behind the mutant in a way so that the stick ends up inside the mutant.
>>
>>660897
Seconded
>>660911
>>
You stare at the floor through the crack in the roof and teleport back into the room. You grab the old man and hold him by the hand and teleport back to the tree branch. Unfortunately the branch cannot support the weight if both of you and snaps dropping you onto the roof with a thud. The old man's shotgun skids towards the edge but remains on the roof.
You hear a confused growl and see skinless fingers gripping the edge of the roof.
>Stomp his fingers
>Go for the gun
>Teleport to the boat (specify going north or east)
>Other (specify)
>
>>
>>660959
>Stomp his fingers
>If he grams your foot,teleport high in the air so you both fall on the ground, with him beneath you it should lead to a strong gravity supported stomp.
>Then quickly teleport away from him.
>>
>>660959
>Go for the gun

Are we feeling tired from all this teleportring or does it seem like something we could do all day?
If so, how tired? Like we've been for a brief jog? A long sprint?
Any headaches?
>>
>>660974
Shortness of breath is the only side effect you're feeling right now.
>>
>>660959
>Go for the gun
>>
Knowing the Mutant is seconds away from pulling himself up onto the roof you scramble to grab the gun. You grab it right as the beast is pulling his head over the ledge smiling a sinister grin.
You pull the hammer of the double barrel back and squeeze the trigger.
A deafening boom echoes out over the field surrounding the shack. A large chunk of the beast's head is blown away and withva low groan he releases his grip and hits the ground with a thud.
You peek over the edge and see something you couldn't have even dreamed of. The bits of brain matter and muscle that had been blown away are being regenerated slowly, you need to leave now.
The old man is unconscious.
The beast is down but slowly regenerating.
You have one shot remaining.
>Teleport to the boat and leave before the beast regenerates.
>Take the old man with you and teleport to the boat.
>Search the house quickly
>Other (specify)
>>
>>661013
>Search the house quickly
shoot him in the head again to slow him down
>Take the old man with you and teleport to the boat.
>>
>>661023
Supporting this and
>Light the Mutant on fire.
>>
>>661013
Fire another shot into what remains of that monster's head then search the house VERY quickly. Looking particularly hard for any extra shells, and any petrol or highproof rum we can use to set fire to Skinless.
>>
Dropping into the house through the hole in the roof you know you dont have much time, you frantically search through the old man's bags and cardboard containers. You find 3 more slugs and a bottle of everclear half drank. You suddenly get an idea, grabbing the flint and reigniting the stove you shove a worn rag into the bottle of everclear and ignite the rag. Walking outside you approach the beast and jam the bottle into his gaping head wound careful not to burn yourself or spill the liquid. You back up a good 20 steps. Take aim. Fire, literally. A ball of flames consume the beast and his once limp body is now flailing wildly.
You step onto the boat fishing the keys from your pocket and start it up. It's engine hums lightly, it was in surprisingly good condition. Just as you shift it to reverse from the small pier you hear the old man yell "You're just gonna steal my boat and leave me here?!" He hops down from the roof and hobbles towards you his leg injured. You breath in to respond but stop short and watch in horror as a hulking flaming mass rises up behind him and slowly stumbles towards you both.
>Leave the man behind
>Urge him to get on the boat
>Kill the man its better than being that monsters toy
>Other (specify)
>>
cant we fucking teleport to him and get him or something?!
>>
>>661080
>>
>>661080
>>
>>661080
Get to tha boat!

And take aim with the shotgun. If the beast gets too close to us shoot it.
>>
"SHUT UP AND GET ON THE BOAT OLD MAN"
Seeing his shadow from the bright light the old man seemingly forgets about his busted leg and sprints to the boat before jumoing in and collapsing on the deck.
"HEAD NORTG, I GOTTA PLACE IN THE CITY FOR STORAGE."
With absolute panic clouding your mind you slam the lever controlling the boats speed and take off towards the city. All you hear as you pass under a bridge is the furious screaming of Skinless. The sun is just rising as you pull into the bay of New Whelmings and beach your boat on the shore.
You appear to be safe.
The sun is beginning to rise.
There are a couple fishermen on the shore.
>"I need an ambulance!"
>Carry the old man to somewhere safer
>Attempt to treat his wounds
>Other (specify)
>>
>>661134
get him to his storage place then try treating his wounds
>>
>>661134
>>
You manage to wake the old man for a second.
"Oh..hey youngblood"
"Hey there old timer, where is that storage space?"
"Ahh, It's an old tenement. The address is 407 Wells St"
You chuckle at the convenience 407 that number is gonna haunt you. You pick up the old man and he groans in pain, you notice it looks like the bone is sticking out of his leg from where he landed on it. You walk off the small beach with the old man slung over your shoulder unconcious. You are currently on Filmore St looking at the map you see the tenement about 3 miles north closer into the west side of the city.
>Start Walking
>Hail a Taxi
>Start teleporting through the city to get there
>>
>>661195
>Hail a Taxi
we have 15 dollars i recon that will be enough for a bit.
>>
>>661195
First of all, how much blood has Gramps lost? Does he look like he'll survive a trip to the tenement or do we need to go straight to the hospital?

Secondly, cover story. We need to point out to the old man that what we both just saw sounds crazy and that if he tells ANYONE he WILL get put into a home for old gents with dementia/head injuries.
Cover story is, we were out hunting, came home, saw our neighbour had fallen off the roof trying to fix a leak or summin and we rushed him to the city straightaway. We were in such a rush getting him here that we forgot to stow the shotgun somewhere.

>Start Walking
>Start teleporting through the city to get there
Not options. Both WAY too obvious for someone on the run. I mean, walking might not be as obvious as teleporting through the city but we're still a bloody old fisherman with a bone sticking out of his leg and a young boy with a shotgun over his shoulder. Imagine the scene that'd cause walking through the street.

So taxi it is I guess.
>>
>>661195
>Hail a Taxi
oldbro really needs a doctor
>>
You set the old man down and lay him on top of the shotgun. You wait for a taxi with its light on to come by and sharply whistle,
"AY TAXI"
The taxi comes to a stop, you tell the man driving you have somethings to put in the trunk and to pop it. After placing the shotgun which you wrapped in your jacket in the back to avoid attention you sit the old man in the backseat and hop up front.
"It's gonna be 5 dollars a mile kid"
The bearded chinese driver says
"No problem, here's 15, I need to get to Wells St there's an old tenement there."
The chinese driver chuckles
"If you want to get mugged or worse that's your business I suppose." You buckle up and head off.
"So your friend back there any reason he's unconscious?"
>Too much to drink, we were fishing all night
>We were out hunting and he fell from a deer stand hurt his leg, just trying to get him home. My wife is a nurse
>You're being paid to drive not ask questions
>Other (Specify)
>>
>>661257
>We were out hunting and he fell from a deer stand hurt his leg, just trying to get him home. My wife is a nurse
>>
>>661257
>>
"Hunting eh? Never seen anyone hunt in a bright white junmpsuit before."
Shit, you had forgotten to bring clithes or to change before bed.
"It's the fashion now, gotta make sure you dont get shot on accident."
The hinese driver gives you a sodeways glance before saying: "Look I dont care what happened but know if the police ask me about you, I'm not protecting you."
"Well I'm not a criminal so they wont." You reply.
You have 2 miles until your reach your destination.
>Is Wells St a bad neighborhood?
>What's your name?
>Do you know where I coukd get some new clothes?
>Other (specify)
>>
>>661301

we can probably get clothes from the storage place
>>
>>661301
>Ask him to put the news radio on
>>
>>661318
Do not do that incase there is a description of you in the news.

>>661301
Also do not ask if it's a bad neighborhood because if your wife is a nurse and you're heading to that address then it looks like you frequent that location.

>Do you know where I could get some new clothes?
>>
>>661301
>>
"Could you mabe flip on the news for me?" You ask
"What? Oh. Sure whatever, it's gonna take a second since my radio is older than your buddy."
He fiddles woth the knobs but just cant get it to work.
"Let me try, but while I search for the station could you tell me about Wells St?" you say
"Sure, it's a shit place. Junkies and thugs running around. Drug dealers and gang bangers running for Papa J. Whores and Pimps run by Leroy. Not to mention the countless olayers trying to pull the whores or guns out from Leroy and J, whole section of that city is a fucking mess."
As he finshes his sentence you find the channel you were looking for.
"This is Blake Carson with Street Fit news on 91.1, we have reports of minor rioting in the uptown area do to an act of police brutality. Officer James Sunlin allegedly lured 16 year old George Ruthers into an alley and beat him while reportedly screaming 'go back where you came from' over and over. In other news Police have killed a man in a torn white jumpsuit who was robbing 24 hour gas stations last night. When police attempted to apprehend the suspect he threw an entire display case through the front windshield of their cruiser injuring one officer and forcing the other to shoot to kill. Police will not comment on how a man was capable of throwing the near 300 pound display so easily but it is speculated drugs were involved."
You click off the radio.
The driver is eyeing you suspiciously.
You have 1 mile to your destination.
>Stay Silent
>Pretty crazy huh?
>So..any other places like Wells St I should avoid?
>Other (Specify)
>>
>>661355
>Do not do that incase there is a description of you in the news.
You were saying?
>>
>>661359
>Pretty crazy huh?
>So..any other places like Wells St I should avoid?
>>
>>661451
Agreed. Also, what does Benji Blink look like?
>>
File: images (9).jpg (6KB, 192x263px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
6KB, 192x263px
>>661585

Is this what Benji Blink looks like relatively? Ignore the tattoes.
>>
>>661697
Benji's appearance will come soon after this scene. The thread will decide.
>>661585
>>
"So uh..that is pretty crazy right?"
"Sure is." The cabbie responds coldly
You sit in silence until you pull up to a nearly destroyed housing complex.
"Out" are the only words the driver speaks to you.
You retrieve your gun and jacket from the trunk and pull the now awake old man out of the car and help him walk up to the front doors of the complex. "It's room 4A" the old man mumbles. He looks rather pale.
You head to the stained elevator doors and press the button, the doors open immediately and you step in. Pressing the 4th floor button you wait for a moment before the elevator begins it's jerky ascent to the 4th floor.
As you pass each floor you hear muffled yelling, the sound of what sounds like furniture being moved and even a woman crying. But there is no time to stop now. The doors open and you step out going to the first door on the left 4A. Fishing the keychain out of the old mans pocket you stick the one labellted 4A in old marker into the deadbolt and it clicks. You open the dokr and see a messy space occupied by Book, Fishing gear, Buckets of clothing and some assorted junk in the corner. There is a long wooden table in the center of the room and one hallway that leads to a bedroom and bathroom.
Your companion is bleeding out.
You are in the living room/kitchen.
>Lay him on the table
>Search the bathroom for medicine
>search the kitchen for anything of use
>Search The Bedroom for anything you could use.
>Search the corner of the room
>Other (specify)
>>
>>661803
>Lay him on the table
>>
>>661785 deleted wew
>>661803
>Lay him on the table
>Search The Bathroom for anything you could use.
This order
we could make a mashift bandage with cloth and or get an actual one if we have one.
>>
You essentially drag the old man to the table in the center of this living room and heabe him onto it face up. He's unconcious again.
You hurry to the bathroom and switch on the light before ripling the cabinet door open amd frantically searching for medicine. You find fever reducers, mild painkillers and a pair of tweezers. You pocket them all. Next stop the bedroom, you head in and only see a broken bed frame and 2 nightstands. You break off two strips of wood from the bed frame and search the nightstand. You find a pocket sized Bible and an unopened pack of bandanas.
>Search The Kitchen for anything useful
>Search the Living Room for anything useful
>Begin the operation
>Other (Specify)
>>
>>661859
>>
>>661859
>Search the Living Room for anything useful
>>
You run back to the living room and head straight for the fishing gear. You're gonna need this fishing line for sure. You go through some of the other boxes but find nothing of use besides a small unopened bottle of alcohol the label long worn away. Dropping all your goods on the table you sprint into the kitchen and turn the tap filling a small cup with water. You find a rusty chef's knife and a sharp sliver of metal from the old piping. You turn the stove on and heat up the shard to ensure it is sterile and return to the table.
Your companion is bleeding out.
You have assorted items.
>Wrap his leg in a bandage made from bandanas
>Sew his leg shut
>Push the bone back into place
>make a splint from the wood and bandanas
>Pour alcohol on the wound
>Pour water on the wound
>Offer him a drink of the alcohol
*choose your order carefully*
>>
>>661919
>Push the bone back into place
>Sew his leg shut
>Pour alcohol DILUTED WITH WATER on the wound
>Wrap his leg in a bandage made from bandanas
>make a splint from the wood and bandanas
>Offer him a drink of the alcohol
it's too late to lower the pain we're just about to operate, alcohol takes too much tome to lower the pain.
>>
>>661919
we should NOT operate on him unless we know what we are doing, which we don't. Should just put some ice on his leg, stop the bleeding with the bandana and elevate his leg. then we need to call an ambulance and bounce after we make sure it arrives.
>>
>>661919
Supporting
>>661929
Adding splint at the end
>>
>>661993
If it's the femur and we leave him with bone going all over the place he's gonna fucking bust his artery sooner or later, he might already have done so.
Our best shot is not calling for an ambulance since he'll fucking sell us out and likely get killed anyhow.
We should be extra careful when pushing the bone and likely Tie him up hard as fuck especially while pushing the bone since we have to do it slowly and it will be painful.
Overall our best shot is placing the bone correctly without fucking 99% of his leg then closing the wound and disinfecting it as best as we can then using a splint to make sure the bone doesn't fuck off all over the place and then reducing his pain.
Ice would have been nice but it would probably fucking kill him and his veins and arteries are probably as fucking contracted as they can get after losing that much blood.

Calling the Ambulance wouldn't be wise Especially when people likely know shit already because the taxi driver may have ratted us out.
The best would be leaving him to die for us but we're not heartless.
>>
You yourself take a sip of the alcohol. You look at the old man he is definitely out for a bit so it's now or never.
You place your hand over the bone and begin very slowly pushing it back into position. The old man wakes up screaming in oain, but he's too weak to struggle. You continue pushing until you make it feel contact with the other half of his broken femur, you move it down slightly and out it back that depth hoping it will stay in place. You take the metal and pierce the end of the broken skin, taking great care to sew very tight stiches before biting off the line and tying it.
You mix the alcohol with the water afraid the pure alcohol would send him into shock. You drizlle the mixture over his wounds and you can hear him breathing heavily. You tear apart some of the bandanas into longer strips covering his wound and tying them tight enough tokeep pressure on the wound. Then you simply place his lege between two pieces of stiff wood and tie it up to keep him from moving it.
"Drink up gramps, you've earned it" you hand the old man the bottle but he's passed out again.
You sogh and sit the bottle down and drop into a wooden chair.
You have saved your companion, temporarily.
>Find a new pair of clothes
>Go wash up in the bathroom
>Rest until he's awake
>Other (specify)
>>
>>662120
>Rest until he's awake

we can probably leave when he wakes up, before he starts asking about everything
>>
>>662120
>>
>>662140
We shouldn't rest the taxi driver probably already ratted us out we need to carry him to some place or back to the boat.
>>
>>662152
yeah fine, but we're not taking the old man with us. we've done what we can so unless we're going to be hauling him everywhere we go this is as good a place as any to dump him
>>
>>662184
We can't really let someone wounded there plus we've invested already on his survival, our best bet is to teleport inside a house that's empty take car keys and just get the fuck out of there with him in the back seats.
>>
>>662120
This
>>662145
>>
You head to the box of clothes and pick up a few things. A pair of dark blue jeans, some old looking white sneakers, a faded grey t-shirt and a worn leather jacket. You gather the clithes and fold them up leaving them right outside the door of the bathroom. You grab a towel with a stiff corner and start a hot shower. You wash off all the blood, dirt and sweat you had accumlated this past day. And as you step out you catch your reflection in the mirror. It had been so long since you had seen yourself.
==Customization==
Please choose
>Race
>Hair color
>Eye color
>Any features (scars, facial hair etc)
>>
>>662213
>Race
Irish
>Hair color
Auburn
>Eye color
Green
>Any features (scars, facial hair etc)
Big scar on the right arm and short sideburns.

I just thought about another important thing.
do we keep our momentum while teleporting?
If we don't a car is a deadly as fuck weapon for us since we can crash it and survive.
If we do keep our momentum we can do sick stuff tho.
>>
>>662231
Seconding but with shittons of scars all over torso and legs from beatings and torture (not visible when wearing clothes)
>>
>>662277
Triple dubs wills it.
>>
You take a moment to examine your fair irish skin, your wavy auburn hair, and your eyes a bright green like spring grass. You smile, never had yourself pegged for the narcissist but your smile fades as you look at your chest and see the incision scars and cuts from whips that never quite faded. You've had enough looking over yourself, you get dressed and walk out into the living room. You've been neevous ever since the cab driver heard the report of another man in a white suit like you. If he turned you in what will you tell the police, especially with bloody clothes and an injured man on the table. As you're pondering all this you bear a heavy baging on the door.
Your companion is unconscious.
Your companion is visible from the door.
The banging continues.
>Carry the old man into the bedroom
>Ignore the knocking
>Answer the door
>"Who is it?"
>Other (specify)
>>
>>662355
>Carry the old man into the bedroom
>Answer the door
The story is he had an accident while fishing and we're a poorman's nurse
>>
>>662355
supporting
>>662366
>>
>>662366
Seconding, but check peephole in door first. Probably not cops since the taximan wouldn't know what room he had, more likely people from facility if we've got a microchip or a neighbor that's friendly with the old man
>>
You kug the oldman back to the bed room and lay him gently on the floor making sure to elevate his leg before leaving.
You check through the peephole and notice that it is not the police but instead a kid no older than 17 and 2 others about the same age.
You open the door and the kid claps his hands and smiles a wide smile before saying
"SO. Where is our money?"
"I'm sorry?" You reply
"Come on pal don't play dumb, Lenny is here we have it on good authority that he was carried in here by you. And we told him, eithr come back with the tribute money he owes Francis or to leave in a body bag. And if he dont have the money. I'm afraid we'll have to collect another way." He motions to his two cronies who one pulls out a long switchblad and the other rests a tire iron over his shoulder.
"So, Is Lenny here to pay, or does Lenny gotta pay?"
Three thugs are standing in the doorway.
Two of the three are armed.
They are not hostile...yet.
The only weapon you have is the pocket knife.
>"Fuck off" *close the door in his face
>Headbutt the kid and then go after his friends.
>Lenny is in the backroom, go collect what you're owed
>Pull out the pocket knife
>Other (specify)
>>
>>662763
>give them the keys to the boat as payement.
>>
>>662763
this
>>662784
if that doesn't work...
Headbutt the first guy

Teleport behind the tire iron guy who will be shocked at that, take his tire iron

Teleport behind the knife guy, knock him out and mop up from there
>>
>>662810
I'd say slamming the door and closing it would be better then we could maybe try to teleport with Lenny to another floor.
We're not ripped and teleport would give us the advantage of surprise if we were able to take them out before their react but against 3 armed people where we either have a shit pocket knife or go in unarmed i'd say we'd risk getting our ass kicked hard.
We could teleport and get the shotgun and Spook them HARD tho.
Nobody want to deal with Irish Shotgun teleportation man.
>>
>>662831
>>662810
What's the consensus? Initiate fight? Because your teleportation is limited by sight.
>>
>>662943
We'll i dunno i'd close the door and good in the room asap personally and get the shotgun if they're not up for taking the keys and coming back later.
>>
>>662943
I supported giving them the boat as payment first, I'll back mine down to that.
>>
You pull out a small key, "down by the river there is a boat on the beach, will that cover the debt?"
The kid takes the key "oh you mean that bowl with a motor he left on, yeah no dice buck." He tosses the keys back in your face.
"You're starting to piss us off mister." The kid with the tire iron pipes up
"Uhhh" you stutter then slam the door in his face and sprint to the shotgun you have on the table. You grab it and turn around aiming at the door. You see it bending inwards as they slam their shoulders into it "You're fucking dead!" Yells the leader
A few slams later the door pops open.
Hearing the click of the hammer the two cronies turn and run but the leader freezes looking terrified.
>Shoot
>Let him go
>>
>>663025
>>Let him go
I'm going to ask nice: leave us alone. We'll be gone by days end tomorrow. The Old man will need to understand that this place is lost after that.
>>
>>663025
>Let him go
We don't have ammo if we shoot him.
>>
>>663025
Lets have fun.
>Other: Teleport right in front of him, shocking him more than he is now. Bash him with the butt of the Shotgun knocking him to the floor violently. Follow up with a successive of heavy kicks to the stomach. After that drag him little away from the steps and door and look up to see a fire escape platform. Still having him in the hold, teleport up there, then throw him off.
>>
>>663078
Thats a stupid way to get hooked by a thug who has good reflexes and then getting a faceful of pain.
Also because we're teleporting and have a shotgun doesn't mean we're fucking edgy as reaper from overwatch.
>>
>>663101
Edgy Reaper form Overwatch you say?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmJNSlN_OB4
>>
File: download (7).jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>663101
O-ok.
But wait, teleporting right in front of him would be unexpected from the opponent and he couldn't react r-right?
>>
>>663137
Actually if you're in high proximity with someone suddenly in a combat situation odds are you're gonna get punched.
>>
>>663137
Also
>using a loaded shotgun as a melee weapon.
>>
>>663142
Hasn't Benji been tortured his whole though? Pain by normal means cannot phase him that much.
>>
>>663164
Listen as much as i want to send a message and fucking kill this piece of trash we don't know a lot things, like did the other guys went to get guns from a car or call for backup?
Is he truly frozen or is this a draw situation.
Is fucking mutant gangs a thing and is he a mutant?
All thoses variable points at not wasting our time health or attention to this piece of trash and just telling him "Close the door before you leave asshole".
It's kinda useless to kill him since our main plan is looking through a peephole of a door of an empty apartment and getting a car's keys that way then fucking off and finding a safer place we can chill at.
At that point we might want to stock up weapon and supplies and start looking for a way to trace back our identity.

Unnecessary fight only endanger us and our bro so i'd rather just let the street thug go tell his boss we were armed and pussied out and then never hearing from him again.
>>
>>663203
Good Game
>Let him go
>>
You step towards the young man leveling the gun with his head.
"We're gonna be gone by tomorrow night, you wont have to worry about us." You put the butt of the shotgun on his chest and oush him out the door.
"I recommend fucking off until then."
You shut the door and here the punk start talking. "You're gonna regret this man! I dont forget faces! Francis is gonna have your ass for this." Then you hear fading footsteps. You open the door and step out into the hall with the gun to ensure they really are gone. With the Punks gone you are free to explore the building.
>Go to the floor where you heard crying
>Head outside
>Explore the floor you're on
>Head back inside and go to sleep for a bit.
>>
>>663356
>Explore the floor you're on
let's see if anyone is sleeping tight and has a car
>>
>>663400
This
>knock lightly on door
>if no response, peek under door or through keyhole
>teleport in
>sneaky steal shit then run
>>
>>663474
Seconding this, then phoning an ambulance for Gramps and making a run for it.
>>
OP is kill.
>>
>>663527
if we phone an ambulance for Gramps he's gonna get probed by da antimutant police then fucking killed.
I'd rather keep him as a dead weight than leave him to die.
Also we can juste steal car keys and fucking go on a roadtrip with him.
>>
>>663474
This
>>
You wander around your floor trying to find a home where someone is out for the day. You hear noise from inside 4B and 4C so you go ahead and move on to the rooms farther down the hall. You knock on 4E and wait, hearing no shiffling yiu sigh and shake your arms to loosen up. You put your eye to where the peephole whould be if it hadn't been busted out. Focusing on the floor inside the apartment and a second later you're in. You see the apartment has the same layout as the one you and Lenny are in, so you know your way around.
>Search the Bedroom
>Search the Kitchen
>Search the Bathroom
>Other (Specify)
>>
>>665514
Carefully peer into the bedroom to make sure no one's sleeping there, then search the bathroom for drugs / medication
>>
>>665514
Search for anything we can use as weapons
>>
>>665514
Supporting >>665517
>>
You creep through the apartment making your way to the bedroom, slowly peering around the corner you see an open duffel bag and messy sheets but no resident.
You walk into the room and creep up to the bag. Inside is a bright orange vest and camoflauge hat. You soft through the contents pocketing a bag of beef jerky and a revolver. Obviously a hunter lives here and judging by this bag he wasn't done packing and could be back anytime.
>Continue searching
>Leave
>Other
>>
>>665573
>Leave
take the revolver
>>
>>665593
Seconded, a pissed off hunter is rarely something anyone would want to contend with.
>>
Also, do we absolutely need eye contact in order to teleport/shift/jump/whatever?
>>
>>665618
And do we make a sounds when teleporting/warping/whatever?
>>
>>665618
You need the eye contact. You are completely silent when teleporting.
>>
Not wanting to deal with an armed angry hunter you skulk back to the door and peer through the peephole before warping back into the hallway. You examine the revolver, it has a fully loaded clip: 6 shots. Handguns are illegal when hunting anything other than small game but the fact the gun is snub nosed shows that it's owner had little regard for regulation anyways. You tuck it inti the inner pocket of your jacket and begin looking around.
You see a young mother and het baby leaving her apartment 4C.
You see three more apartments farther down the hallway.
You hear tires screech out front of the building.
You hear yelling coming from downstairs and the sounds of a woman sobbing.
>Investigate the sobbing woman
>Investigate the screeching tires
>Break into the young mothers house
>Break into an apartment farther down
>Return home
>>
>>665653
>Investigate the screeching tires
>>
>>665653
>>Investigate the screeching tires
Assuming that just means look out a window or something
>>
>>665658
Seconded, actual confrontation does not seem like a smart choice.
>>
You go over to a dirty window in between the elevator doors and your door. Peering down at the front of the building you see a Black SUV with pitch black windows. You see the young thugs from a few moments ago talking through the lowered passenger window. It slowly rolls back up and you see a young black man exit the front seat walk to the back door on the passenger side and open it. A caramel colored man steps out of the SUV wearing a cream colored dress shirt and black slacks with matching loafers. He reaches into the car pulling out a 9mm handgun. He cocks it ince and tucks it into his frint waistband perfectly visible.
The stranger and his thugs are approaching the building.
3 of the 4 are armed.
One with a firearm.
>Wait infront of the elevator with the shotgun
>Go inside the young mothers house and ambush them with the revolver
>Go inside an apartment and hide.
>Go back to your room
>Other (Specify)
>>
>>665671
>Wait infront of the elevator with the shotgun
Im done with these thugs, lets just kill them and get out of here
>>
>>665671
>>Go inside the young mothers house and ambush them with the SHOTGUN
Don't actually open fire.
Wait until they've walked past our door then teleport behind them if we can see a moment when no one's looking back (don't want them to see us teleport). Keep the shotgun raised and trained on Mr 9mm. Try and talk it out but don't be afraid to put a slug through his chest if he makes ANY sudden moves.
I'm thinking we explain that Gramps was attacked and might be about to die anyway so any settling of the debt will have to wait until he's not bleeding out.
In the meantime, we're new in town and could do with a job if needs a hand with anything ... we're not afraid of a scrap and I'd assume we look pretty confident that we can handle ourselves so it shouldn't be too hard to convince him that we'd be a good addition to the team.
>>
>>665689
If we can't spy a moment to teleport behind them without them seeing it then wait until they've passed the young mother's door, open it a crack and negotiate through that. This way we can keep most of our body hidden behind the cover of the wall.

The important thing is that we keep our teleportation ability concealed.
>>
>>665671

Second these
>>665689
>>665690
>>
You dip back into your apartment grabbing the gun you had left against the doorframe. You slink across the hall careful not to warn the men yiu are running ti the opposite side of the hallway. You peek through the peephole and teleport into the hallway. You unlock the door and slowly open it so you can see your door. You hear a ding as the elevator doors slide open and the 4 men approach your door. Without breaking stride, the man you assume is Francis kicks in the door and draws his pistol. His cronies followed except the tire iron user who stood at the door facing inwards. You hear yelling and more doors being kicked open. You open the door and stride towards the gang member.
You have one gang member in your sight.
>Knock him out
>Shoot him
>Take him hostage
>Sneak onto the elevator and leave
>>
>>665775
>Take him hostage
Knocking him out would make too much noise. Unless we can see a fire escape. Grab him from behind, port him out there over the side and back before he sees us.
>>
>>665775
>Shoot him
Show no mercy
>>
>>665775
>Shoot him
>>
You level the shotgun so its pointed right between the thugs shoulderblades.
A deafening boom rattles the thin windows as the slug explodes from the shotgun blowing an apple sized hole in the thugs back. He collapses, dead instantly.
"OH FUCK." You hear followed by rapid footsteps toeards the front door. You quickly grab the tire iron and shove it in your back waistband.
>Stand your ground and kill anyone who comes in front of the door
>Take cover beside the door
>Wait until you see them then blink into the room.
>Other (specify)
>>
>>665819
>Take cover beside the door
we have the revolver, right?
>>
>>665819
>Stand your ground and kill anyone who comes in front of the door
>>
>>665819
See if we can teleport and clobber the one with the pistol. We don't have many slugs do we? Another weapon will be handy.
>>
==UODATE==
Sorry guys I've been hella sick since midday yesterday and I dont know why. I'll pick up the quest around noon today if you want me to continue it. Thank you very much for being patient.
>>
>>668072
I love this, please continue :3
>>
You press your body against the door frame removing the revolver from your jacket and pull the hammer back.
You wait until you hear the footsteps stop short by the door.
"Fuck..Chris is fucking dead."
You hear that statement followed by aggresive steps and see the punk with the switchblade step through. You bring your revolver swinging into his face with a crunch as it hits nose bone and shatters it. You turn into the room and kevel your revolver with the punk leader, the man with the 9mm is nowhere in your line of sight.
You are aiming at the punk from earlier.
He is surrendering.
The punk with the switchblade is unconscious
>"YOU WITH THE GUN. I'VE GOT YOUR BOY."
>Shoot the punk
>Shoot the punk in the leg
>Other (specify)
>>
>>668660
>Shoot the punk in the leg
they probably got the old man as a hostage
>>
>>668660
>"YOU WITH THE GUN. I'VE GOT YOUR BOY."
>>
You pull back the hammer aiming for right between the Punk's eyes, he shuts them tightly in anticipation of his final moments but you have better use for him than as a dead body. You lower the gun and blow out his knee cap.
"HOLY SHIT.." he screams as he hits the ground. Hard.
You take a step down and aim the revolver at him again.
"Hey." You holler into the bedroom "I got your boy out here, come out with your hands up and maybe I'll let you guys walk away!"
You hear a heavy sigh from the bedroom and a sokitary gunshot.
At the crack of the 9mm you jump back slightly as the man in the cream colored shirt strolls out of the room gun in hand. Flecks of blood line his lower shirt and still moist droplets of blood on his loafers.
"He ain't my boy." He says calmly while he raises his 9mm. "I dont employ failures." He then fires another shot into the punk's head.
"My debt is collected, I dont have any business with you."
Francis is looking at you calmly.
Francis is outting his gun back into his waistband.
>Shoot him
>Let him leave
>"You aren't mad I killed your men?"
>other (Specify)
>>
>>669110
he's not that bad.
Might as well join team edgelord if you can't beat em.
>>
>>669110
Damn, what a coldblodded bastard...
>>
"B...b..but you aren't pissed I killed your men?" You manage to stutter out extremely confused.
"In a word: No. In a couple words: the only thing I care about is money and employees who cant do their job. They are what I like to call economic occupants, because they occuoy the space my money could be filling. Better to clear the space if they aren't performing." Francis pulls a small cloth from his pocket and wipes jis forehead then bends down to eipe the blood from his shoes.
You listen to him with obvious confusion on your face.
"Well then what now?" You ask him still holding your gun incase he tries anything.
"Now I make my exit."
You hear sirens echoing off the derelict buildings in the distance.
Francis chuckles once and returns the cloth to his pocket.
"I suggest you make like an angry stepdad and beat it."
He laughs again and begins walking for the door.
The police are enroute.
You are no longer in danger.
Francis is nearly out of the apartment.
>Stay and explain what happened to the police
>"Maybe we can make this exit together Francis?"
>Shoot Francis in the back
>Other (specify)
>>
>>669179
>"Maybe we can make this exit together Francis?"
Mutant gangs are now a thing.
>>
>>669179
>Other (specify)
Just follow him quietly, the speaking option is just ridiculous and without someone to help us were dead.
>>
>>669203
This
>>
"Francis..do you think-" you're cut off before you can finish your question.
"I already know kid. You wanna roll with me? You wanna ride out of here? You want something that much I know. Let's go and talk in the car then deadeye."
You silently follow Francis downstairs to his car, he opens the door for you and motions for you to get in. You climb in and settle down in the backseat before the driver turns with a gun in hand. "No weapons in the car except for Mr.Yule and myself."
Realizing this isn't the place or time to make demands you pass your shotgun, tire iron, and revolver upfront but keep your pocket knife in your jacket concealed. Francis sits beside you and closes the door before the driver pulls off. As you depart.
You are heading towards destination unknown.
You see the police pull up.
>"Wont the police know we were there?"
>"Where are we going?"
>Remain silent for the drive
>Other (specify)
>>
>>669419
>"How much did he owe you?"
>>
"So Lenny..how much did he owe you?" You ask
Francis looks at you with no clear expression and says "Around 500, I make that in an afternoon usually. It isn't for the money that he had to die it was because he disrespected me and instead of facing the consequences of his actions tried to play me like a punk and ran. He gets away with it, others think they can but now they know that isn't the case."
He seems satisfied with the answer he's given and starts texting someone. The car once again falls silent.
>Ask more questions (specify)
>stay silent the rest of the drive
>>
>>669662
>Ask more questions
What's the next Job boss?
>>
"So...whats the next job, Boss?"
Francis bursts out laughing after you say this, slapping knees and wheezing. He takes the cloth out and wipes his eyes.
"Oh shit boy you are funny you know that?"
"I wasn't kidding Francis, unless I was seeing things back there you seem to have some spaces in your roster that need filled."
Francis stares at you hard, he look you up and down before shaking his head slightly.
"You dont look like my type of employee Mr..?"
"Blinks, I'm Benji Blinks."
"No shit? Interesting name my brotha but unfortunately I aint looking to hire scrawny micks, so unless you have something to bring to the table I'm not interested."
Francis needs to be impressed.
>Pull the pocket knife and put it to his throat
>Teleport to the front passanger seat
>"I handled your boys pretty easily back there didn't I?
>Other (specify)
>>
>>669747
>"I handled your boys pretty easily back there didn't I?
if he isn't impressed
>Teleport to the front passanger seat
>>
>>669759
This.
>>
"I managed to fuck your boys up pretty good didnt I?" You ask with a smirk
"Yeah, with a shotgun and pistol while they were unarmed. You'll have to do better than that."
"Then how about this." You look at the passanger seat and teleport into it.
"HOLY SHIT." Are the last words you hear before the car bumps into the pickup truck in front of you.
The driver of the pick up gets out, a well muscled man no older than 22 with a backwards hat and track suit gets out of his car.
"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?" he's screaming and pounding the hood his face becoming bright shades of red.
"Yo, that shit is pretty cool but lets out you through a field test kid. Go handle this fool." Francis whispers to you before sitting back with barely hidden anticipation.
>"This is a waste of my time."
>Step out and talk to the man
>Teleport out and beat the man
>Other (specify)
>>
>>669924
>Step out and talk to the man.
But keep a distance.
>>
I wasn't here for the vote but I am surprised you guys left old timer to his fate without even trying to hide or escape with him.
>>
You sigh and open the passenger side door and step out. Traffic is shockingly light today there is only one other car behind you.
You walk to the front of your own car but do not cross it to be fsce to face with the man.
"Hey you need to calm down pal, put down the bat. Now."
The man looks at you small veins straining against his neck like they're desperate to be set free. His grip tightens on the bat.
"You want me to drop it? Fine, I dont even need it."
You watch in wide eyed wonder as he grips both ends of the steel bat and effortlessly folds it in half with his bare hands.
As soon as he does this you look at his shoes and notice he's wearing scuffed white boots. Looking back in the car Francis has an eyebrow raised but otherwise no expression he makes a tumblin b motion with his hand to imply "go on."
The sound of tearing metal draws your attention as you look overand see the other driver has ripped his car door off and is pulling back to throw it at you.
You have met a strong mutant.
You have no weapons except a pocket knife.
All your other weapons are in the car.
>Telelort up close and punch him
>Get a gun from the car
>Get your tire iron from the car
>Other (specify)
>>
I suggest diplomacy, ask him: "Is this how you are going to thank the man that let you out of that hellhole of a place, which they called a laboratory?".
If the reaction is negative, i suggest quickly teleporting behind him and then teleporting on top of a building with him, so we can drop him. If this, however would prove too great a challenge for us. In stead teleporting back into the car and grabbing our gun, i think would be best.
>>
"Hey man calm down, I'm the one who freed you from that hellhole facility!" You yell at him
The man stops mid drawback and narrows his eyes.
"You know about the prison? YOU WERE A DOCTOR WEREN'T YOU?" He flings the car door at you like a massive metal frisbee. You duck and only barely avoid being decapitated. You hear the screech of tearing metal again as he rips off his back door and prepares to throw it. You open the car door and grab your shotgun and revolver pocketing the latter. You prepare to peek and line up a shot when you see a shadow above you the man is about to crush you with the door.
>Shoot him
>Teleport away and shoot him
>Other (specify)
>>
Going to consider this quest dead. I will be doing more quests in the future. Follow @SwankQMs for updates.
>>
Keep going bro, teleport behind him, fire the gun off into the air next to his ear, then teleport back into his view from a safe distance and say "how do you think I got to the controls????
>>
>>672477
>>672209
Shame. If you reconsider...
>>676676 sounds good.
He owes us and he's a strong guy. Diplomacy that fucker, offer him a job with Francis too.

Pretty sure Francis won't object to hiring a guy who can rip a car's door off it's hinges. Between that and a teleporter he should have this town's crime on lockdown.
Thread posts: 255
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.