[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Falsehood of Gerosda Quest Pt. 7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 4

Last time! In Falsehood of Gerosda you, the 15 year old Nathaniel Joesph, were previous playing around with Joan, Johnathan's daughter. But all the fun and games were ruined when Helios, the Sin Devil of envy walked within the throne room. He came in with Ruth aimed a rifle at the back of his head and claiming that he was only here to make a deal. But you have no idea of what this deal might be actually. When you only introduced yourself, in a stupid way at that, he only replied to you in a passive aggressive manner. And what was worse, was that you'd seemed to be made the ambassador. So far you've argued with the Sin >>652720 only to receive some words back at you that seemed to be mainly criticism. >>653298

Old Thread:
>>614699
>>
Not going to lie, I expected this
>We are not amused.
Say:
>You assumed I didn't know this? That Joan is a chronic liar? Veridia may have a screw or two loose? And the girl whom you held captive did not ask to be branded. I dispelled the brand myself. She may have approached your part initially to free herself, in a new world and undeniably lost. But she never asked to be blackmailed with a painful death. You made a person in need into a slave of your own bidding.
>I never said they were essense of good and right. Every side has it's wrongs. But do not justify your crimes by crying justice. They commit there's for their people, I assume. You and your companions, however, do so for revenge. And there is no interest for the moral good or pragmatic right in vengeance, only greed.
>Self-righteousness is not attempting to prevent those they pose a very real threat to you and those you care for. Self- righteousness is attempting to excuse the crimes you commit then and now on the pretense of just cause.
>And did the innocence of the surrounding villages and towns ask to be razed? What did they do other than live their simple lives? If you attempt to plea crime by association, your previous claim is null; you are just as guilty as Jeanne, who's methods you reject.
>I would like nothing more than to pursue peace and reconciliation. But you wouldn't agreed, nor would those behind me, or the bastard who uses you and your allies. I see your point and I give you my condolensces. But you are currently hazed by self-interest. You attempt to solve problems in the worst way imaginable--starting a war and slaughtering innocents.The most I can do is beg to the rulers to never repeat the things that may have led to this farce, only after this entire thing is done.
>Regardless, I can go all day. I'm very annoying. Can we continue to the reason you came here?
>>
>>655399
Almost forgot. Let's use the Hitler troupe.

>Do not assume what I do or do not know. Your world is young. Your eyes hazed and your mind small. If you do not believe me, believe in my world. We far exceed yours in age and in wisdom. We have undergone the age of kings and queens and farcical battles and insignificant quippings. And we have consequentially left them behind. We still face problems and conflict but not to the almost laughable degree of yours.
>Ironically, this has happened before in my world. People who have felt bullied. A leader who provides them an opportunity to claim what they desire.
>So let me tell you: nation was crippled, suffering from hunger and the backlash of a selfishly waged and pitifully lost war. So a leader arose among their ranks. He took advantage of there weak, vulnerable states. He took advantage of there waging emotions and their desire to claim what they desire. But this is what devils do, am I wrong? He manipulated and molded them into a legion and sought to, cliche as it is, to more or less take over the world.
>He was defeated and killed himself after a little over 10 years. But only after attempting a genocide of minorities, amounting to the deaths of 11 million innocent individuals. Not including the deaths incurred by the world war he precipitated. And you dont want to know how he killed these 11 million.
>Do you believe he was right in doing so? Because this is uncannily similar to what Soulless One aims to accomplish but most of all, what he has done this far. And you support him. You are no different from the masses that were manipulated by their "leader". Nor is anyone who voluntarily joined his faction. So do not tell me am blind. Not until you watch beloved parents tortured and killed in front of you, incinerated like a trash before you or forced into labor for years l started until they shrivel, stink of their own feces and piss, and die a slow, pitiful death in the same meager cell you are forced to live in. Or until you hear the ring of guns that signal your captors using your newborn baby brother or sister as target practice.
>Are you really wise, Helios? Are you really free of wrong? You blind, or you are deluded.

NOW this

>Regardless, I can go all day. I'm very annoying. Can we continue to the reason you came here?
>>
>>658434
Oh the typos :(

Well you get the gist of it, OP
>>
Goddamn dude
>>
>>658529
Fear me.
>>
>>658434
>>658104
You weren't very assumed by what the Sin had said and done. So you go into rant about righteousness and things of the matter. Than your rant went into criticizing Hitler and comparing him to the soulless one. Helios would have just shook his head. His response wasn't as large as you expected it to me.

>"We're all blind, Nathaniel. Even the gods... My Master... and all of the individuals they've created... and the people beyond the realm, yourself included. Not even they can see past the Darkness. It all really depends on what you can make out in the darkness... Trials one put themselves through helps them see better through the darkness. But sometimes one finds."

He stomped his cane down on the ground.

>"I am not wise. I'm only an adviser. A shapeshifter A deceiver. A devil. Buuuut... of course I'm not those last two things right now. For now. I'm only here to make a deal, free of the feeling of wrong with a clear head... so don't act so eager, Mister Nathaniel. I'll get to it now. First... I need my artifact back. They are within the Kingdom, but oddly, I cannot locate it's exact location. I'm only assuming it's on you. Next..."

Than he'd point his cane to Joan.

>"You may be thinking that I want her back? Well I don't."

You'd looked down to Joan, she seemed alittle sadden by what he said.

>"I'm sorry to say little Joan but our deal is almost up. I've enjoyed the past two years but today will be the last day you'll see me. Don't be said. Soon, you'll have all the time in the world to play with your father. But before that I need one thing from you. The rune I had you enhance. Danith's last work. I need it to complete the deal between us."

Helios would have held his hand out towards Joan. She seemed to start frantically looking for what you'd assumed be the rune in her bag to give to the Sin.
>>
>>658760
>Brazenly ask Damien if we should stop her because obviously this wont end well
>>
>>658760
>"I actually have no idea about the artifact thing, man" (I really dont)
>>
>>658910
>>658926
Bold and without shame, you'd made your way over to Damien and asked if it was alright to simply let Helios have the rune.

>"No, it's not alright. But we don't have much of a choice. Helios is immune to regular attacks, and a all out brawl with him wouldn't be very good. At best... the only one who would be able to damage him quick enough to kill him is Erica. But... letting Erica fight around innocents won't be aloud. Never... Again..."

Damien would have shuddered. So than you would have answered Helios question about his artifacts, telling him you didn't know about his artifact. He looked alittle annoyed but got over it quickly.

And soon, Joan pulled the rune out of her bag and handed it to Helios. He'd seemed to stand their a few moments examining it.
>>
>>659399
>So uh...something bad going to happen for us now?
>>
>>659410
You'd ask if something bad would happen to you all. Helios would have chuckled before looking towards you.

>"No, No, No... What kind of deal would this be if you don't get anything?"

He'd put the rune away before patting Joan on the head.

>"You... or all of you can get something out of this. As long as it doesn't interfere with my plans of course."
>>
>>659446
>Can you elaborate on that? Only gods have the patented right to speak in bullshit cryptic messages.
If this is some teleportation rune for Jeanne and Aeden, this is bull
>>
>>660605
You ask if Helios could explain, in detail, what he meant.

>"Well a deal works very simply. I give you something because you gave me something that you'd like. It how a deal works really."
>>
>>660862
Bruh
>I was referring to the contents of this deal
>>
>>660862
>"Options motherfucker, do you have any or can we just wish for you to drop dead?"
>Get everyone elses opinion on what we should get.
>>
>>661778
>>660987
>"It's a simple deal really. All I wanted was the rune. I was hoping to regain Anfeidrol... my artifact... as well. But I suppose I can't be greedy. That was more of Madrigal's thing... being greed and all... But I must say, that sword of your's looks quite nice. But I'm guess you're not giving it up."

Helios shrugged. That was when you demanded what were your opinions.

>"Like I said, anything that won't interfere with my plans. No you can't wish me dead, and depending on request it might take time. But I always keep my side of the deal, and since I have the ruin, I am only to hear what you desire until I leave. And the sooner the sin leaves, the better. I'm guessing that's what a lot of you are thinking right now."

You'd get everyone else's opinion on what you all should get. A lot of them gave suggestion that more than likely would interfere with Helios' plan. It seemed like it was up to you.
>>
>>661900
Wait, we can get anything we want so long as it doesnt interfere with his plan?
>>
>>662776
Yes
>>
>>662979
I cant do this, OP. This isnt the type of thing I can answer. Help me out here.

>call upon the power of the omnipotent and omnipresent OP to send us a hint
>>
Just an idea.
A floating castle ship.
Im not 100% though cause our ex from the old world could probably build it herself.
A small but lucrative/bountiful kingdom?
Ask the little angels advise?
>>
>>663352
Dude, we're close to the endgame where that castle may as well be destroyed and we arent here to live like a but to save people. Maybe we can ask for an order. Like in the future we can give him only a single command that does not physically harm him and he must obey?
>>
>>663600
Endgame?
That true?
We can do both but i guess we can do that ourselves to. In an epilogue or something people would love to live in a kingdom by the worlds saviour.

So you basically want a favor?
I can't really think of much else.
1000 cursed weapons for our sword?
>>
I'm here. You guys come to a decision or do you want me to flip a coin or something for OP help or a castle... (Lowkey, I'd wish for Veridia's kingdom back)
>>
>>663675
I was brainstorming, i don't really know what to vote for so go for the OP help i guess.
>>
You ask the Omni-Potent being who throws bricks and boots at you, for an answer. A balled up piece of paper would have hit you in the eyes and you would have silently thanked it before opening up the paper. On the paper it read that you should wish for Veridia's kingdom, before she ends up killing someone. The paper didn't give a reason why she would end up killing someone. You looked up to Helios and he was waiting patiently.
>>
>>663747
>I...I SEE IT! OuR LORD AND SAVIOR SENT ME A VISION. Can we have Veridia's kingdom back and restored before she kills someone, man?
>>
>>663634
I considered the cursed weapons too. Specifically all those in possession of the Dargenon. But I scratched it. Its inefficient and comparatively a bad use of our "wish".
>>
>>663756
>"I can see better things you could have received... but if that is what you want. I'll have it done by the next day."

Helios would have turned around and looked down to Ruth. She still looked pretty steamed. Helios would have moved her out of the way and headed for the door.

>"OH, One thing. Before I came in, I let out Jeanne and Aedan. I hate it when people have stuff they can't use. You can keep Danny and Aerith, however. Danny is useless without Mil, and I've long since completed my deal with him. Though, I haven't finished my Deal with Aerith, I'll allow her to stay. She should find her way home soon enough. And her prize piece of "Machinery" is good enough to her side of the deal to be complete."

He'd open the door.and looked back for a moment.

>"Pleasure doing business."

And with that, Helios left the room.
>>
>>663869
Did I not request Johnathan to reinforce the securityfor those two when Helios arrived? Wtf? Or did I forget?
>>
>>663988
Fucking shit. It was the rant. I lost the page but only remembered to retype the rant shiiiiiit.

>Throw our hands up and yell: why do we keep losing Jeanne!?
>>
>>663869
"who are the losers he just mentioned again?"
>Pet the angel head.

We gonna need to talk to airith later.
>>
I have an idea. Lets try purifying Joan with our weapon like we did with the cursed weapons.
>>
>>664025
We just have to be near her, right?
Soooo, play more games with her?
>>
>>664053
Touch her black feathers with our sword whoc is named 1337 H4X0R. No joke.
>>
>>664077
I know
I was there

Fine, maybe make a game of it
>>
>>664107
How. So I can write.
>>
>>664180
hmm, hold it behind her while we play thumb wars.

Fuck, get Aerith to make a handheld gameboy or something. She could probably do it , built an airship after all.
>>
>>664180
We literally just have to ask if we can touch her black feathers with our holy Excalibur. She doesnt want them either.
>>
>>664313
It needs time though, i don't think its instant
>>
>>664220
(Just...gonna be lazy here... plus picking one that quickly gets to the point)
In the heat of the moment earlier, you completely forgot to have Johnathan reinforce security around Jeanne and Aedan. Now one of the most Dangerous people in Gerosda is loose ONCE AGAIN. Eh, you weren't too worried. You were alittle more focused on Joan, than the dragon woman who LITERALLY breathed death.

Anyway, Joan seemed sad that Helios left. So, you decide to cheer her up with a game. And in the process of the game, you would purify her by letting her sword eat the depravity off her wings. But when you thought about it, you couldn't think of any games Joan might have liked. So you'd just decide to do this the simple way.

You'd ask Joan to show you her wings so you could get the icky stuff off. She seemed quick to turn around and let you see them. But with a closer sight at the wings, you'd notice the black feathers slowly turning gray, and soon to the color of white. Maybe you could speed up the process with your sword.
>>
>>664345
The big lie was the deal? •_•

>Sure
>>
>>664494
You decide to speed up the process of purifying by holding your sword near. But as you do it, you quickly notice something wrong. Instead of taking depravity from the wings, your sword seemed to be doing the opposite. And even cracking up will doing so. Your first reaction was to make pull you sword back and examine it. Where you can to see cracks in the blade and the feeling that it was much weaker than before. You'd looked back up to Joan wings and notice black feathers that were clearly outlined purple. You were little confused.
>>
>>664733
Ok
Time to stop

I guess whatever we gave that hatter motherfucker is full of concentrated corruption then. Leave her wings alone , fix by itself hopefully.

>Excuse ourselves for a moment and go talk to the lady whos kingdom we got back.
>>
>>666190
You decide to let her wings fix on their own. And instead decide to go talk to Veridia. You look over to where you last saw her, but she wasn't there. You look around the throne room, only to realize everyone was looking out the window, and the green energies that were etched into it. It seemed like Veridia went for a flight.
>>
>>666271
>Ask for any spare cursed weapons we can consume
>>
>>666645
You ask around but it seemed no one had any more cursed weapons. There was always the choice of asking to take alittle depravity from Erica's sword or Galeron's shield, but you'd doubt they'd accept for whatever reason. It was strange. You weren't use to feeling so. What was the word.

Unlucky?
>>
>>666722
>Fuck this, we're joining the darkside
>Ask Damien to appraise us to see if theres been magic casted
>And speak of Joans feathers
>>
>>666749
>>Ask Damien to appraise us to see if theres been magic casted
>>And speak of Joans feathers
These

Not the other thing
>>
>>666791
lol You know you want to. They have cookies, dude. If Joan can do it, we can too.
>>
>>666822
Man, i'd rather conquer all the kingdoms and make our own side instead of choosing.
>>
>>666749
Something was wrong. Really, Really wrong. Just couldn't tell what. So you go over to Damien and ask him if there was any evil magic on you. His hand glowed white as he put his hand on your head.

>"As far as I can tell no, but your missing something."

Than you tell him about Joan's wings.

>"Angels are a more complicated race. They weren't made by the gods or the soulless one. They were made by a greater force above them. Leaving the divine relics useless against them, as the angels simply absorb the weapons energy. Essentially, you just gave Joan a boost. Though, one on the negative side if I must say,"
>>
>>666841
Prick a finger tip
>>
>>666992
You pull out you good old Earth Knife and prick a finger tip. You examine your blood and notice it wasn't glowing.
>>
>>667053
>Aw fuck
>What the hell happened?
>Consult Derek
>Consult the lubrary
>>
>>667078
It was a bit of a shock to you. But it didn't last long. Instead, you went to think about what might have caused this. What took your plot armor. Than something Helios said earlier came to mind

>I hate it when people have stuff they can't use.

What could it mean?
>>
>>667128
We were obviously using it. :(
How else could we still be alive after all that stupidity?
Sp we kill Helios? Or do we set up a trade?
>Ask whomever is best about Helios--Kitty, Damien, Johnathan, Derek, everyone. I want to know how his powers work inside out. Any possible weaknesses, including rumours, and insecurities. What pisses him off (other than us)?
>>
So the sword works with our blood.
Interesting, guess we made joan the saviour.
>>
>>667215
Who would know the most about Helios. It would have been Galeron, wouldn't it? The two use to be partners most likely. So you would have went over to Galeron and started asking him quite alot about Helios. He would have squinted down to you without giving you an answer as of yet. But soon, he started talking in an annoyed tone.

>"Helios is a Trickster, A sly being, and never shows his real form. So that appearence he showed up with today isn't his own, but is probably one he liked or something best suited for one of his "deals." He can shapeshift into nearly anything but even that has it's limits. He didn't show himself often back in Dark Ages, even to the other devils, but he was a deceitful one. He kept alot hidden and rarely trusted anyone. And had a hate for people who didn't use things he'd admire... or atleast not to their full capicity. Even tried taking Rixia's sword once. Didn't turn out well, as Rixia ate a large chunk of him."

-
>>667254
>So the sword works with our blood.
Nah Helios stole your luckiness.
>>
>>667486
>Ask if he knows anyone that can "root" his real body out. Or anyone that kniws more about him thats willing to help. Or maybe theres someone her cares for deeply?
>>
>>669345
Galeron would have shook his head.

>"I wouldn't know. But his real form is simply a black mass of goop. Even if you manage to make him show his real form, he'd simply change into something else. Probably something to his liking for combat if it isn't willingly. If you looking for someone who knows much about him... I would say Sir Pen'slay, but he's long since died by Etrigan's hands. Maybe look for his notes... the man was obsessed with slaying demons and the Sins.

He would have put his hand on his chin.

>"I suppose you could go ask Lyso some questions. Though, he'll ask you for something. I wouldn't be quite sure of what, but it'll more than likely be something a lazy individual would ask for. And as for your last question, he doesn't show much feeling unless it's during a deal. The most emotion I've seen him shown was Today, when he was talking to Joan."
>>
>>669786
>Where can I find Lyso?
>>
>>669851
You asked where you could find Lyso.

>"Knowing the Sloth, he's still somewhere around Avarice in a cave. Or somewhere Dark. Sitting around and doing nothing.
>>
>>669900
We'll get along just fine
>Where can I find Avarice Cave?
>Ask if ice cream cake exists in this world. If it doesnt, make one (suprisingly easy) We're about to bless this dude.
>>
>>670097
>"Avarice is the High King's Kingdom. On the edge of the continent. If you want to get there, you can ask High King Damien himself. As for this "ice cream", I'm not too sure about."
>>
>>670138
>Make ice cream cake
>Bring along a mage to help preserve it with cooling magic
>Ask Damien to bring us to Loyas cave in Avarice.
>>
>>670214
You decide you want to make an ice cream cake. But, how would you do that. You didn't even know where the kitchen was in Johnathan's Cathedral. And the only mage that MIGHT have a magic that could help keep it cool, if you get to making it to, would be Mavis. She could make lava, storms, and sand. Why not ice. So you decide to ask Damien if he, or someone around, could bring you to Lyso's hideout in Avarice.

>"I cannot bring you myself. The time to march onto the Stilts of the Realm is almost apon us. Maybe Kylar could guide you there. Though the journey is quite long and might take you a few days."

The multi armed Royal guard of Damien would have looked towards you than up to Damien. Than back to you. He didn't seem too happy.
>>
>>670292
You can probably teleport fast with your sword style while touching a passenger or find aerith and ask for a ride.
>>
Choose one?
>>
>>670311
Its probably still broken

>Ask Jonhathan to lead us to his kitchen and chief cook

>(sugar + cream + milk) in a bag of ice + time = ice cream
>(eggs + flour + baking powder) + heat and time = cake

>Ask Aerith if theres anyway she can quicken our travel. Or is there a rift that can transport us? Maybe ask Erica at least fir the trip TO Avarice?
>Offer Kylar a hug
>>
>>670548
You would have made your way over to Johnathan and asked him if he could bring you to the kitchen. He tells you that a guard can bring you there, and even brings on over that does so. But the guard seemed rather incompetent as he lead you all over to Cathedral a few times over before bringing you to the you to the kitchen.

As you entered the kitchen you'd give the cook the ingredients to the cook. He seems to get to work quickly but by time h's finish he brings you an ice cream cake that didn't look too cool. It looked edible, but it wasn't something you'd at. Now all you had to do was find your transportation. You go to ask Erica if she could rift you to Avarice, but she didn't seem all too happy when you come up to her. Eyes called and her hand on her blade. Better not bother her. So you ask Damien if any of the shopkeepers were around.

>"Linda has just left Eldham on a trip to Avarice herself actually. And Martha as accompanied her"

And so, you've reached your last resort. You'd called Aerith and that little device she gave you not too long ago. And ask if there was a way to quicken your travel. She tells you as long as it doesn't end up in something else of her's blowing up, than sure. Than she would have hung up before she could say much more. Finally, you'd looked to Kylar and offered him a hug. He'd quickly refused.
>>
>>672021
I actually intended for us to bake that cake ourselves.

>Offer Kylar a hug once more.
We still havent given a hug to that captain of the in Farwater either. Is he still alive?
>Dont they have frosting here? Go back to the kitchen and add some sweet stuff, cookie crumbs or something. Also, make the cake look nice, colorful or whatever
>Lets go
>>
>>672021
Give Joan some cake
>>
>>673042
>>673074
Good thing you didn't bake the cake. And that Far Water Captain probably still isn't alive.

You'd offer Kylar another hug, but he would have quickly turned you down once more. You make your way back to the kitchen and asked the chef if there was any frosting. He would have shook his head as he never heard of the word before. But you were welcomed to look. And you did look around, but didn't find any frosting. Though, he did find a few other things to make the cake more colorful. But the result end up making the cake look even less edible than it was before.

Kylar seemed to be following after you the entire time. You'd hear the Cook gag as you left the kitchen, and soon enough the Cathedral. But before you got too far, you headed back inside and to the throne room. Where'd you'd offer Joan a piece of cake. She would have stared at the cake... than up to you and shook her head. You probably wouldn't eat it either. So you left out the Cathedral again, and you were headed for Aerith's Garage. But you'd come to realize that you'd had no idea where it was. You'd looked around for hints and noticed a large radio tower in the distance. That was more than likely where Aerith was.

So that was the way you went. Lucky enough for you, you got a break. It late in the evening and the sun was on the horizon. The sun wasn't there to melt you cake.

Aerith's garage soon came into sight, and you'd catch sight of a hanger. You'd thought it be some cool hangout place, but it rally just looked like a modern day military hanger. There was one large door and one small one. You and Kylar went over to the small one. But you even knocked, Aerith would have said something through the speaker above the door.

>"Hey Nate! Gimme a minute!"

On the other side of the door, you'd hear alot of sounds before the door opened. She had her googles over her eye and a blow torch in her hands. Her head looked down to the CAKE.

>"Why does... whatever that is... look like you balled a large sheet a kindergartner finger painted on. And whose your friend?"
>>
>>673281
Why are we so inept?

>Its alive.
>This is Kathy, my new friend
>>
>>674170
No luckiness. Your a regular person now pretty much. With inept person qualities.

You tell her that it was alive. She stared at you with doubt.

>"Nothing that hideous could be alive. And if it was, it would be leaving in agony. I don't think you have the heart to keep such a creature alive."

And than you'd introduce Kylar to be Kathy. He would have hit you on the back of the head and when you looked at him he acted like he didn't do it. After, he'd introduced himself.

>"Nice to meet you Kylar. How about you two come in. I think I turned off all of the traps."

She would have headed inside. You and Kylar followed. Inside, you would have seen what Aerith has been up to. All around are machines she's built. Mechs, Vehicles, Weapons. Christ, she's a fast worker. And golems that look similar to robots.
>>
>>674309
>We just need something quick. Nothing fancy. You'll be coming along?
>What do you think, Kate?
>>
>>675515
You ask for something fast and nothing fancy. She would have looked around the room.

>"Here at Vesva labs... We work to use products of the highest quality. And considering anything that uses a rift rune or something like it is in a experimental stage. I have something you can use. Flying horses. No, I didn't make flying golem horses. I found regular flying horses. Though, they are a bit obnoxious and like to draw other flying horses so thy can talk. Oh yeah, and they can talk. It's only telepathic though. Annnd I can't come with you. I'm working on a rocket. And waiting for something."

You ask what Kylar thought about flying horses. He hit you first than told you that whatever gets us there.
>>
>>676132
>Flying horses. Im not too keen on accidentally being rifted to Chepstow
>We will get a an obnoxious horse bro
>>
>>676203
You agree on flying Horses. Aerith would have nodded and guided you to the the back of the Hanger where there were some stables. At the stables, there were 5 horses all sleeping. Aerith would have moved to a stable with the label Lucky Day over it. She would have tried to wake the horse up, but it didn't seem willing. That was when she bonked it over to the head with her wrench and the horse jumped up.

>I'm up, I'm up. What do you want?

She would have directed the horse's attention towards you and Kylar and explained.

>I have to fly BOTH of them to Avarice? That's a long trip. And both of them look preeettty heavy.
>>
>>676320
>Im actually pretty light. Its Kayle thats the heavy one.
>You like sugar cubes?
>>
>>676346
>Naah. You both look heavy to me. And sugar cubes? What do I look like to you? A royal steed? What are you... a racist?
>>
>>676419
>What? Are you a racist? Who do I look like? Someone who feeds royal steads?
>And you're calling me fat now? Not cool, dude.
>>
>>676428
>No, I'm not. Yes, you do. And yes, I'm calling you and your friend fat. Watcha gon' do 'bout it? Fight me?

The horse seemed relentless. And you could hear Aerith quietly laughing at the side.
>>
>>676516
>"Me and you, buddy. Fist to hoof, hoof to fist. Imma show you the ol' butterfly and bee."
>>
>>676555
If we actually do this, Gia his ass and square him in the nose
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

I'd usually let you win these...
>>
File: Lucky Day.jpg (139KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
Lucky Day.jpg
139KB, 1024x640px
>>676555
>>676558
>>676579
This time around, you just had to make your own luck. You tell the horse that you wanted to fight. The horse would have looked to Aerith.

>If you'd please...

Aerith would have opened the stable for horse. The horse would have walked out of the stable and stopped infront of you. You were now faced with a two ton horse. That you were about to fight. This would usually be one of those moments that you would be re thinking your life. No.

You'd switch to you Gia swordstyle and quickly silence the sword. Than you punched it in to nose. But, regardless of how hard you punched, it was still a two ton horse that was suppose to be your ride to Avarice. YOU WERE ONLY MAKING IT ANGRIER!

Lucky Day would have stood on two hooves for a moment and waved the other two angrily at you, before attempting to stomp down at you. You only just managed to get on the way.

>Hit and run, eh! I'll break those legs of yours when I catch you.
>>
>>676601
>"Eat horse shit, Rudolph!"
>Ishkur around and get some rope to trip him. Two tons or not. Or use our cake and when he step on it, he slips. Maybe a combination of both.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d6)

>>
>>676813
You use Ishkur to teleport around and look for some rope. Except you didn't find any rope. Instead, you found some chains. You wern't sure if chains would be more or less effective. But you could try. You put down your cake as well as the horse charged at you. It was a trap, because horses were stupid and fell for stuff like that.

You got the chains ready as the horse got closer. Lucky Day would have suddenly spread it's wings and took flight. It flew over the cake and the chains you tried to tie around it. Okay so maybe horses weren't that stupid. Especially ones that are able to fly and are telepathic.

Anyway, you had about a few moments before the horse landed on you and trampled you.

---

Last post for a bit. Bout to get real busy.
>>
>>676868
>Slide the cake across the floor to where we think he'll land.
>Lash/whip the root of his wings with the chains

This is how beautiful friendships start. <3
>>
>>677114
Have Ishkur on since it makes our attacks more accurate and precise as well as giving us a bonus to evasion. Wings are fragile. We just need a good strike to the roots. Thatll at least disrupt his flight and cause him to fall back towards the ground.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

Rolling for how it'll go. Also, color might or might not have changed.
>>
>>678404
>>677114
>>677136
You had a plan in mind. It would have probably been able to put down Lucky Day before he'd trampled you. You slide the cake where you though Lucky Day might have landed and lashed at the horse's wings. You managed to use Ishkur at aim for the wings but they didn't land. The horse managed to evade.

And when he'd landed on the ground, the cake was in the completely wrong place. Than he made another leap for you and headbutted you into a wall. You hit the wall hard and Lucky Day slowly made his way over to you. Before you could do anything, the horse knocked your weapons away with it's hoof. Than placed said hoof on your chest. You found yourself unable to use your swordforms, even if you still had a weapon.

>Admit your a Racist.
>>
>>678438
>"I am a feminist. Bite me."
>>
>>679022
Aerith would have stepped in before the horse could have done anything.

>"Allrrright. That's enough Lucky. I still need you to ride him and Kylar to Avarice. He still needs his limbs. And his life."

The horse looked at Aerith, and did something that you could only assume was a groan of some kind before taking his hooves off you.

>"If you don't want to carry them both, I could wake up Spades. Than you'd only have to carry one."

The horse wouldn't have said anything. Instead, he'd went over to Kylar and let him onto his back.

>"That's it Lucky."

Now there was only for you to get onto the horse as well.
>>
>>679071
>Its ironic how I dont ride the horse thats named Lucky Day.
>Lets go Spades
>>
>>679071
>Lets take spades.
>Ask aerith if its true she wants to go back to the real world

Fuck, we could have been playing with joan this whole time
>>
>>679135
Are you the same anon from last thread?
>>
>>679224
Homie, i've been here since the beginning.
>>
>>679121
>>679135
Spades it was. Lucky Day probably would have thrown you off in mid air anyway. You'd move back over to the stables with Aerith and she would have moved to the stable with Spades labeled on it. She asked the horse inside to wake up, and it got up pretty quickly unlike Lucky Day.

>Watcha need, A?

She told the horse what it's task was. The horse looked at you, than back to Aerith.

>He look a bit fat. But I can fly him to Avarice... Might dip a few times because of his weight.

Aerith would have let the horse out, and you'd get onto the horse. The horse walked in a circle a few times before walking over to the side of Lucky Day and Kylar.

>I see why you didn't want to let him on your back.

You'd looked at Aerith as she was fumbling around with what looked like a remote. You'd ask if she wanted to go back to Earth. She told you to ask her later. And than she pointed the device to the roof and clicked the button. She clicked it a few times as nothing seemed to happen. But finally, the roof of the hanger had opened.
>>
>>679283
We actually are fat? Wow
That makes us exponentially more awkward. Also, Id assume we aould have long lost the fat from all the shit weve been doing.

>"I would get there myself...but hey, Im fat."

>>679264
Never noticed. Lurker?
>>
>>679283
>Thats what the rockets for right?
>Lets go

>>679364
nah but I sometimes can't post, especially before 2 eastern time so my posts came sporadically.
>>
>>679414
Ah I see. I always assumed it was a new anon every thread.
>>
>>679364
>>679414
You ask if that was what the rocket was for. Aerith would have nodded her head. Than you said something about yourself being fat.

>Shut Up Fattie.

You couldn't tell which one said that. So you just let them take off through the opening in the ceiling and than you were off. It didn't take long for Eldham to come out of sight.

>Avarice is so far away... I wonder if we could dump you two and ditch... Much easier. But than we wouldn't get our pay would we... decisions...
>>
>>679448
>This is why I prefer unicorns
>>
>>679551
>Unicorns are Douches. They think just because they have a horn and can fly without wings, they are so much better than everyone else. Plus, they wouldn't spend so much time trying to decide to throw you off their back. They'd already do it.
>>
>>679564
>Bullshit. I have a good friend back in my world thats a unicorn. Are you lieing to me?
>>
>>682989
>Doubt a unicorn would let you come close enough for you to befriend it. Probably using you.

As time went out, you'd notice you were over a desert. And it was night. So you started to freeze as time went on. And as far as you could tell, from your sky high view, the desert went on for miles. But you'd also notice something else. There were other flying horses around the two you and kylar were ready. You'd thought earlier that they were just passing but. But no this was a group now.

>So fattie, you've ever been in the desert before. I heard that it's a great place to lose a few pounds. Of course, you not doing that, riding on my back. Sooo.... Me and the others have been thinking.

And suddenly, the horses did barrel rolls. You were thrown off along with Kylar, to plummet to the sand. You where have heard laughing in your head which would have slowly faded as the horse got farther from you and you got closer to the sand.
>>
>>683810
>Sword teleport to them and break their fucking legs.

I'm feeling vengeful.
>>
>>683845
Teleport right above their heads and let loose a fart so unholy that Satan goes back to being a NEET. Then break their wings.
>>
>>683845
>>684005
You draw you sword with the intent to teleport to the horses only to break their legs and bash their heads. But when you attempt to teleport, you come to realize that you don't at all. It seemed like your Ishkur had a certain range to it and the horses were out of it. JUST YOUR LUCK.

You eyes fell back towards the ground. It was getting pretty close now. But than you would have noticed something fast approaching where you were bound to land. You couldn't quite make it out because sand and dust shrouded it and the darkness of the night wasn't helping either.
>>
>>684157
I sincerely hope its not a giant sandworm trying to eat us
>Ishkur a few yards to the side.
>>
>>684157
And dammit, OP. A normal person has more luck than this.
>>
File: 1232375427309.jpg (130KB, 775x478px) Image search: [Google]
1232375427309.jpg
130KB, 775x478px
>>684157
>Fuck no, keep going, do several teleport jumps if you have to but those horse fuckers are not getting away with this. Do aura waves inbetween sword styles to slow them. chain the styles together over and over.
>>
>>684217
You'd Ishkur a few feet to the side, but whatever it was seemed to redirect itself slightly to where you were still most likely to land. And than you'd notice the ground getting dangerously close and whatever coming towards you on the ground nearing in.
>>
>>684282
>>684217
Voices of wrath would have entered you head as you didn't want to let those horses get away. You'd attempt to make serveral teleports towards the horses, but without something to teleport to... you didn't teleport at all. You'd tried slashing waves at them, but they would have disappeared before touching. And soon the horses left your sight. They'd gotten away. But you'd get them one day.

So for now, you'd llok back down to the thing quickly approaching on the ground. You still couldn't teleport to nothing, so you'd simply move in the air over to the left alittle by a few feet. But whatever was on the ground slightly adjust itself to the new spot that you were likely to land. It was like it was tracking you.
>>
>>684283
This one didn't show up earlier... a bit frustrating it did now.
>>
>>684410
>Let it catch us
>>
File: Hover Jeep.jpg (73KB, 1024x629px) Image search: [Google]
Hover Jeep.jpg
73KB, 1024x629px
>>684541
You decide to free fall and let whatever it was catch you. The ground slowly got closer and closer. But than you found that what was hidden in the the sand and dust. When you landed on it, you come to see what it was. A hovering jeep. More than likely a gift from Aerith. Kylar would have landed in the seat next to you

A orb would have been hanging from the rear view mirror. Something related to a hologram would have been projected from it. It was Aerith.

>"I thought this would happen. Sorry, Nate. Lucky for you, I took a sample of your mana, and now this Jeep is just about bound to you. Just put your hands on the keys and use alittle energy magic.
>>
>>684675
>"Thanks, Aerith. I'll make it up to you someday."
>Lets go
>>
>>687497
You thank Aerith have the jeep, and tell her that you'll make it up to her. While looking for the keys she had one of those "Weellll..." faces.

>"Weelllll.... You're kinda doing that right now. That jeep is highly experimental... So your acting as my guinea pig right now. But you know... don't worry about the threat of the vehicle blowing up at any moment. Worry more about the new means of transport you have. Oh, and the keys is the gear stick. And the gear stick is that orb."

You'd looked down at the orb and put your hand on it. Than you used alittle energy magic. Circuits on the jeep would have lit up and suddenly you had a feeling that the jeep became an extension of yourself.

>"Good. Now. A few things about the jeep. It's constantly using your mana. It can't normally go above three feet in the air. Theres a mounted gun trailer in the back. It's on wheels because I was feeling lazy. It also uses Energy magic but will accept other magics as well. The jeep as a booster that uses quite a bit of mana, but in return you can increase the jeep's speed or boost yourself over something. You can take that orb as well and control the jeep manually. Though, that takes more mana than anything else on the jeep. That's about everything I think. If I missed something, you'll figure it out. Have fun."

The image of Aerith would have than disappeared. You'd started driving the jeep the way Kylar pointed towards. The jeep was rather fast actually.
>>
New Thread:
>>689999
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.