[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Birth of a Plane: Warpgod Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: the_Plane.jpg (18KB, 1720x588px) Image search: [Google]
the_Plane.jpg
18KB, 1720x588px
Rolled 87 (1d100)

Fulminating light spreads infinitely before us along one axis, but through another we peer into strange and terrifying places of otherness.

From fear, we shut our Eye along such axis and view only our own demesne. Our self, in a way, looking inwards...

ESSENCE
???
DENIZENS
CHAMPIONS

Our body churns.

How do we fold it?

0. Open our Eye and gaze once more upon the terrifying axis of the realms.
1. Grant shape to the demesne (Essence -> Terrain).
2. Pull life from our life (Essence -> Denizens). What form they take is the consequence of the lands they are brought forth from, and must reside within.
3. Fold until the folding cannot continue (Essence -> ???).
>>
0 I guess..
>>
Grant shape
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>64649

>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>64750
Forgot to roll
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>64744
We need to roll? Op didn't state any rules
>>
>>64769
I saw >>64752
Rolling so I figured yeah. Maybe our rolls determine essence?
>>
>>64782
I'm new to this board and I don't understand this "dice+2d6" thing. Is it (number of dice + two rolls on a 6 sided die?)
>>
>>64803
Yeah essentially, I only learned about the rolling a couple hours ago so I'm relatively unsure as well. It seems this thread is a 1d100 though
>>
>>64769
Sorry, roll was for initial essence, only votes needed.
Update coming.
>>
File: the_Plane.jpg (20KB, 1720x588px) Image search: [Google]
the_Plane.jpg
20KB, 1720x588px
>conflicted vote, mixed result
>-27 Essence

ESSENCE
DENIZENS
CHAMPIONS

Something begins to take shape in the whiteness, bright light ensconce floating mass. Green blade shoot out from ethereal purple mist, and a stream of our tears cascade into the whiteness from the site.

Small things begin to mumble about. Red and gushy, gibbering, flopping in and out of the waters. What shall we call them?
>Maws
>Gibberlings
>Firstborn

Denizens will breed slowly over time.

How do we fold now?

2. Pull life from our life (Essence -> Denizens). What form they take is the consequence of the lands they are brought forth from, and must reside within.
4. Instill new potential in our Denizens (Essence + Denizens -> New Denizens)
5. Lift up one of our Denizens (Essence + Denizen -> Champion)
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>64857
Essence injection.

60+Roll
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>64857
>Firstborn
>>
>firstborn

Let's go with 0
>>
>>64752
We'll see if Cyanbro returns for a tie breaker.

Otherwise I'll probably institute a policy of just splitting the actions between both.

>captcha was n00dles
Fuck am I ever hungry.
>>
Man this thread is slow at this hour.
>>
>>64890
*board
>>
>>64890
This board has been slow, but it's still a pretty cool idea. I always liked when these kinda threads popped up in other boards, I might start maining here
>>
>>64900
I've actually started maining here. In fact ever since this board was created I've been on 4chan like every day. Last time I did that was in like.. Highschool.
>>
>>64918
Yeah I feel you, I've been down to using 4chan like 3 times a week at most but I'm probably gonna pick up again once I get the hang of this board.
>>
File: the_Plane.jpg (23KB, 1720x588px) Image search: [Google]
the_Plane.jpg
23KB, 1720x588px
Our Eye blazes across the demesens, without a clear target or knowledge of how to parse what we gaze upon things grow hectic and our vision strained. Yet the more we look, the more our thoughts grow.

Embarrased, we sprout some rock as a hole is torn into our very being. We feel...

PAIN.

Looking has across these foreign axis grows painful, more so every instant. But we can't stop for some reason. Someone is...

Coming?

ESSENCE
DENIZENS
5 Firstborn
CHAMPIONS

>>
5. Let's make us a champion Firstborn so the other firstborns know what's up.
>>
>>64946
Agreed, they need a leader while the realm is being made
>>
Rolled 5, 13, 17 = 35 (3d20)

From this young race, the Firstborn, a Hero is born!

BODY!

MIND!

SOUL!
>>
ESSENCE

DENIZENS
5 Firstborn

CHAMPIONS
Flubflub the Firstborn
Body 5, Mind 13, Soul 17

Something shrouded in darkness, cloaked in night strides towards our Eye's rent in the realm. Growing wary we remember ourselves and just like that closing the hole seems easy.

But shall we do that? The traveler seems unarmed. Who knows what portents it brings...

>close the hole
>wait for the Traveler to enter, then close the hole
>>
Let the traveler in, this seems interesting
>>
>>64973
Seconded
>>
>>64973
OK, expect the next update in like 4 hours.
>>
File: the_Plane.jpg (21KB, 1720x588px) Image search: [Google]
the_Plane.jpg
21KB, 1720x588px
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>64985
>>64973
Flubflub flops forth, and a strange being descends from the rent in the world. The Outsider is cloaked in a swirling mirth of grayish silver, beneath his hood a shadowy void like the one he has come through.

With some interest he observes the Firstborn, then looks at the rock.

He seems content to stay awhile.

>the Rent closes

ESSENCE
45 + Roll

OUTSIDERS
1 Mysterious Stranger

DENIZENS
5 Firstborn

CHAMPIONS
Flubflub the Firstborn
Body 5, Mind 13, Soul 17
>>
that stranger is very mysterious
>>
>>66363
That he is.

Oh and iForgot to c\p but current options.
>>
>>66391
Let's grant some shape this time, the realm is kinda dull
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>66391

Glace once more at the void
>>
>>66411
>>66538
Assuming this tie we'll shape + glance.
>>
>>66391

Let's fold since we have no idea what that does.
>>
>>67376

Do we need to roll? What's happening?
>>
>>68068
Second, change my vote to fold
>>
Bump, pls come back op
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.