[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Infinite Dungeon Quest: Tree-king The friend and foe!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Dungeon.png (8KB, 1530x904px) Image search: [Google]
Dungeon.png
8KB, 1530x904px
Welcome to infinite dungeon quest! We are trapped in the infinity dungeon and need to get out!

LAST TIME: We befriended the Tree-King but due to the rules of the dungeon we must still fight him!

OUR ITEMS: Trident, blaster, AK 47, Suit of armor, Bad ass cloak, 1 bomb, 3 bags o' chips, robo-arm (tell me if I forgot any)

HP: 10hp

AMMO: AK 47: 28.
Blaster: Infinite

LAST THREAD: >>>621128
Like the new ammo and hp part of the OP?
>>
Rolled 3, 2 = 5 (2d6)

>>646253
Eat a bag of potato chips and take another stab with Trident
>>
Rolled 3, 4 = 7 (2d6)

>>646432
You eat the chips healing you to full hp and stab tree-king dealing 5dmg bringing him down to 20hp
"good job friend!" tree-king said. "but now you must dodge this.....!" he said launging a barrage of pine cone bombs rolling for dodge
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>646559
wrong dice ;-;
>>
>>646567
You manage to jump into a corner before any of the bombs hit you.
>>
>>646702
Fire burst of rounds from afar with ak then do a charging stab with Trident

(Rolling for the ak part if I can't do both just do the trident part)
>>
Rolled 6, 5 = 11 (2d6)

>>646717
(Roll for AK)
>>
Rolled 6, 1 = 7 (2d6)

>>646717
(Rolling for trident)
>>
>>646724
You shoot 5 bullets into tree-king doing 3dmg each adding up to 15dmg bringing him down to 5hp.
"You are my strongest opponent yet, friend!" tree-king says.
>>
>>646734
You charge and stab him with the trident finishing him off. "Great friend, I'm sure that you can escape the dungeon." he says before dieing.
>>
>>646768
keep one of his acorns to plant anew on the surface to help build back the forest that was lost
>>
File: download (3).jpg (5KB, 244x207px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
5KB, 244x207px
>>646809
dis is acorn
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

look around for da looties
>>
>>647039
you find the magic leaf that you had returned

Help! I can't think of a theme for the next floor!!!!
>>
maybe like a tavern or smtnhg other then the same old : emerge into new floor, spot enemies, kill enemies, kill boss, repeat.
>>
File: download.png (7KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7KB, 251x201px
>tfw your quest dies before you can get a happy ending
>>
NEW THREAD: >>>651989
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.