[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Campaign Quest 2: Davaris III-A

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

> Previous thread: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/37393/

The two civilians with the female officer don't look particularly strange or outstanding - just rather bedraggled industrial types. But... a mine? Set to blow under the assault axis? Thing is, you can believe it.

After all, B Battalion's assault front is going to be across a large expanse of rocky but flat-ish ground, leading gently up to the rebels' forward positions. And they've been in N-4 some days. A critical facility like the combined power/water plant could easily have been fortified, including with the use of mine charges.

'How do you know about the mines?' You bark again. 'Answer, human!'

> Roll d100.
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>64347
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100) but I'm new to this board so sorry if I accidentally the whole human
>>
>>64347
> Roll d100.
Should try and finish off old threads with a wrap up post or break in the story.
Man i'm starting to dislike how qst is messing up endings.
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>64347
rolling again
>>64595
fked up.
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>64462

To roll, you type 'dice+1d100' in the Options column, like so.

So next time just do that!
>>
>>64595

Lol, rusty at 4chan style questing now but you're right. Will do so next time.
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

Sneaky rebels with their mines...
>>
>>64458
>>64648
>>64770

'I...' the younger of the two raises his hand. 'I, sir, I was digging the mine. They made us. They made us dig a tunnel and put lots of bombs inside.'

'The two of them were picked up by patrols just now, sir.'

'Lots of bombs. It's like, right under there, near that concrete building, sir. It's under that.' The guy points. 'They have it ready to blow.'

'They have hundreds of civilians inside the power station, sir,' the older guy adds. 'P-please save them, sir, save them!'

You frown, and just then B Battalion comms starts crackling.

'Fire Support, is the fire preparation ready?'

'We're set up and ready to go, sir.'

'This is 639 command, ah, you can proceed with preparation...'

Oh damn. You quickly pick it up. 'This is Commander...'

'This... uh, verify your ID.'

You give your ID, then there's a silence. 'I repeat, this is Commander. Do you all copy?'

'Y-yes. This is B Battalion, sir. Awaiting instructions, sir.'

If the boy was involved in the digging, you think he may well be right about what's under there. You're not sending your men over a mine that's ready to blow.

> Cancel the attack order! Send in the engineers!
> Cancel the attack order - we'll surprise them. A and C battalions to attack!
> Other.
>>
>>70031
Would A and C battalions be coming in from different paths to that of what B would take if it attacked?
>>
>>70143

Yes - they're on the west and east side of the power station respectively. So they'll be attacking from different quarters.
>>
>>70031
>> Cancel the attack order! Send in the engineers!

BOB THE BUILDER DESTROY THOSE BOMBS
>>
>>70031
> Cancel the attack order - we'll surprise them. A and C battalions to attack!
>Send the engineers to the power station
Since they specialize in that kind of close quarters fighting.
>>
bumpity bump
>>
>>70304
>>70331
>>73116

> So... we're sending the attack, or sending the engineers?
>>
>>73138
fuck if I know ;)

Wanna roll for it?
>>
File: 1459564764840.png (961KB, 624x775px) Image search: [Google]
1459564764840.png
961KB, 624x775px
Welp op it seems you may want to abandon this due to lack of interest from other players so

Thanks for the quest so far its been fun :D
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.