[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STUDY BREAK DUNGEON #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: DRAWINGBRICKSISSUFFERING.png (36KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
DRAWINGBRICKSISSUFFERING.png
36KB, 1024x768px
Welcome to Study Break Dungeon, the slowly-updating quest that requires rhetoric to win!

You and four of your fellows have entered the first room of the ANCIENT TOWER, a spooky and apparently infinitely tall spire full of dangerous creatures, traps, and guys who look really girly. Supposedly at the top of the tower is the INFINITY TREASURE, which means EVERYTHING YOU COULD EVER WANT, FOREVER. This tower even bridges universes, bringing together adventurers from many lands to attempt to conquer it.

To start, the first five players to respond, pick a CLASS and offer me the names of [B]TWO CLASS POWERS - just the names, not the descriptions. Any sort of class will do: fantasy preferred, but anything you feel like playing as will be fine. Claim a character ONLY if you will be able to play. If you miss two updates in a row (you have generous time), your character will be shelved and replaced with a new one unless you return and there's a free spot open.

Everyone else, DO NOT DESPAIR - You can freely suggest deadly traps, actions for the monsters, and taunt the adventurers. I will pick from the options you present with WHATEVER IS FUNNIEST.

CAPS LOCK!

Further game mechanics will be explained when the FIVE ADVENTURERS ARE CLAIMED and thus we are READY TO BEGIN!
>>
>>639321
also, [u]FUCK FORMATTING[/u]
>>
>>639325
Also, example of adventurer suggestions:

Warrior! Has the abilities Bash and Heavy Chop.
Wizard! Has the abilities Magic Missile and Blink.
>>
>>639321
>Lich
>Rising Spooky Macho Man undead
>Flight
>>
>>639321
>Thief
>Detect Traps
>Backstab
>>
>>639321
>Necroman
>Taunt
>Life Steal
>>
>Class: Introvert
>Downcast eyes
>Nonverbal communication
>>
>>639344
>Stealth Archer
>Silence
>Green Thumb
>>
File: SBDE1T1.png (39KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
SBDE1T1.png
39KB, 1024x768px
>>639345
You are the LICH. You have the power to RAISE UNDEAD and skill in FLIGHT. This means you are an EXCELLENT PARENT and GOOD AT RUNNING AWAY, in addition to your normal lich skills of BRINGING ZOMBIES TO LIFE. (Raise Undead, Flight)
>>639374
You are a THIEF, which means you are naturally skilled at DETECTING GUYS DISGUISED AS GIRLS AND VICE VERSA, as well as GETTING IN THE WAY OF PARTY MEMBERS. (Detect Traps, Backstab)
>>639376
You are the NECROMAN, capable of TIME TRAVELING TO A LIMITED DEGREE AND REPLACING PEOPLE IN AN OPPONENT'S LIFE, THEREBY STEALING IT, and also BEING MEAN. Yeah, sure, you can also just drain life force like a vampire I guess. (Taunt, Life Steal)
>>639388
You are an INTROVERT, one who can NEGATE EYE-POWERED SPELLS and COMMUNICATE TELEPATHICALLY, among other skills. (Downcast Eyes, Nonverbal Communication)
>>639403
You are a STEALTH ARCHER, capable of being VERY QUIET. Your thumb is GANGRENOUS, thereby allowing you to SPREAD DISEASE THROUGH YOUR ARROWS. You're also GOOD WITH PLANTS. (Silence Greenthumb)

-

The five of you are assailed by two GOBLIN MIDGETS. Take as much time as you need to PLAN YOUR TURN using ANY SEMANTIC INTERPRETATION OF YOUR POWERS THAT YOU FEEL IS USABLE IN THIS SITUATION, LOGIC BE COMPLETELY DAMNED.

The GOBLIN MIDGETS have the powers of TEARS, FEARS, SNEERS, and BEERS. ANY onlooker in this quest may make an action using one of the Goblin Midget powers, using ANY SEMANTIC INTERPRETATION YOU MAY MAKE WITH THEM. If your action is FUNNY, then the Goblin Midgets will DO IT.

-

When the 5 adventurers are finished arguing amongst themselves on to how to MOST EFFECTIVELY USE THEIR POWERS, and all come to a consensus that it's NEXT TURN TIME, just tell me such. ANY ONLOOKERS HAVE THAT MUCH TIME TO MAKE MONSTER SUGGESTIONS.

Those are the rules. Any questions are FINE AND DANDY TO BE ASKED.

LET'S PLAY
>>
>>639456
Oh, and, obviously, your objective is to KILL THE GOBLINS THROUGH WHATEVER MEANS POSSIBLE.

Onlookers, your goal is to KILL THE ADVENTURERS THROUGH WHATEVER MEANS POSSIBLE.
>>
Hey archer can you throw my necro head at one of the midgets?
>>
Rip some TEARS in space-time and summon some GIANT BEERS.
>>
>>639456
Finding mental contact with gobbos distasteful, Pyrran brandishes a single expressive digit. Their attention thus drawn, their TEAR-producing facilities should be negated. They'll get no sympathy from us.
>>
>>639456
THE THIEF DROPS DEAD due to REAL LIFE CIRCUMSTANCES.

There is now a FREE CHARACTER SLOT.
>>
>>639456
The LICH has decided migets are not worthy of touching it, Deciding to zoom around above them and laugh. Laughing like a mad skeleton knowing that even if they stood ontop of each other, they would't be able to poke him.
>>
>>639552
>An Asshole Mage
>Short Range Teleport
>Homing projectiles
>>
File: SBDE1T1edit.png (39KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
SBDE1T1edit.png
39KB, 1024x768px
>>639574
An ASSHOLE MAGE with the powers of SHORT RANGE TELEPORTATION and HOMING PROJECTILES has entered the fray!
>>
>>639599
I start peppering them with my projectiles then teleport away if they get close like a true asshole.
>>
>>639525
Pyrran beams a message to Dan:

"Archer's still drunk. Help me provoke these things."
>>
>>639599
I throw my own head at them and steal their life force. Thus creating another body for my detached head.
>>
I hate to do this to the people who have posted their participation but I think I'm going to postpone this until the morning or perhaps even later in the day. My apologies.
>>
>>639456
>>639456
The gobbo use the DEbuff version od BEERS, DE BEERS! The adventurers are blinded and sapped of will to fight by the DIAMOND BLING the gobbos are rocking.
>>
A goblin distracts the Lich with a BEER! The Lich flies into a wall!
>>
The goblins are drunk and use stumble! They awkwardly fall onto the enemy and proceed to cry with tears and insult witg snears, confusing and damaging moraleof our adventurers
>>
Sorry guys, quest ded. If anyone wants to claim it, here's a fresh corpse for you to take over.
>>640329
Props to you though, made me laugh IRL
>>
>>641555
Didnt even try
>>
Rolled 34 + 8 (1d100 + 8)

>>
File: tegaki.png (4KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
4KB, 400x400px
>>642875
>>
What the heck? No bump, OP?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.