[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DER KRIEG XIV: V FOR VICTORY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 371
Thread images: 32

File: Victory.jpg (292KB, 1024x1459px) Image search: [Google]
Victory.jpg
292KB, 1024x1459px
You are a coalition of parties in the Kingdom of Germany, who has just received its new king, König Wilhelm IV. Through perseverance, valor, and a whole lot of tanks you have brought the Soviet Union to its knees, and now the Bolsheviks shiver in Siberia, with Stalin having fled over the Volga in the hope that his evil empire can survive invasion from all sides. Germany and its allies will not give it the pleasure, however. With the USSR already divided up, Bolshevism in its death throes and with the brother of the King on the Russian throne, Eastern Europe is entering a new age: the age of Germany.
>>
File: Japanese propaganda.jpg (108KB, 564x882px) Image search: [Google]
Japanese propaganda.jpg
108KB, 564x882px
While the Soviet Union ceases to exist in the West, it still clings on in the East, where the cities of Irktusk, Omsk and Ulan-Ude are experiencing a surge in population as millions of Russians flee eastwards. However, little hope remains in the east, as Mongolia falls to Japan and the Red army struggles to put froward the men required for an assault. The Japanese, for their part, have shifted their focus once again to China, and it seems that peace in the world is some time off yet.
>>
>>638332
>>638355
Oh boi new Quest. Well lets start reconstruction efforts where possible. As for the Russian Menace, we should only attack where there are openings. There is no need to lose more German men. Also, once they return home, I can implement the population program that I wanted from earlier
>>
>>638444
I think since we have weakened the Russians so severely, we should begin rotating some units back to Germany for a little while, so they can see their families. We can take units from low priority areas or units of low usability in the continued advance.

If we have the chance, we should gather as many reports from our officers and troops. As to the functionality of their equipment and what they feel they need. If we can figure out our needs and weaknesses we can respond more effectively.

Also we should probably consider the possibility of another round of surrender offers to the soviet troops.
>>
>>638458
Well I agree with 2/3rds of this. With the young men going back to their wives, family, girlfriends, it can't hurt. Also, I think it would be good to comb over every officer and general to see what problems they had while fighting the Russians. As for the Peace, they are in absolutely no position to negotiate. We will wait them out until the Army collapses and the Chain of command breaks down, and then we will just stroll in there. We could threaten and say something along the lines of "We will kill every Russian still in the Army unless they all surrender and the Soviet state finally collapses
>>
File: WWII - East.png (70KB, 777x1078px) Image search: [Google]
WWII - East.png
70KB, 777x1078px
>>638444
Checked
>>638444
>>638458
With the capture of Archangelsk, the Finnish advance comes to a close, and the USSR is deprived of it's last usable port. After a new round of surrender negotiations, the entire northern front and the land its men occupy surrender, along with a third of the rest of the Red army, but only a quarter of the Stalingrad army. It seems that the defenders of Stalingrad care more about their leader's city than their leader does about their lives. Still, this means that less than one million men are on the defense in the European theater, equally split between Kuibyshev, Stalingrad and the rest of the front.

As a tent of the 2,5 million troops still engaged at the front are rotated back home, plans are made to increase that number to half. with the supply depots at Archangelsk and Nizhny captured, and fewer men to share them with, the supply situation seems to have stabilized.
>>
>>638502
Well good. We will completely encircle Stalingrad. Now I would like to somewhat preserve the city, but if that proves too tough, I wouldn't mind turning the entire city into one big pile of rubble with no usable buildings left. They don't have an airport so it would be just constant bombings. After Stalingrad surrenders, Kuibyshev will be our next target, and then I think the war will be about over. Also, has our War ministry drawn up those plans for the Special Forces sort of thing yet?
>>
File: WWII - East.png (71KB, 777x1078px)
WWII - East.png
71KB, 777x1078px
>>638522
Stalingrad is quickly encircled, and after a week of fighting a whopping 70% of Red army soldiers have surrendered. A 100.000 men still hold the city centre, but cut off from the Volga they are doomed in their efforts.

At the banks of the Ural river, the soldiers of the Russian and Turkestan fronts meet up, and the same happens in the Caucasus, making another row of headlines across Europe. With two pockets, with almost 250 thousand men in them between them, being formed, General Rokossovsky of the Caucasian front has filed for surrendered. Kuibyshev has also been surrounded, and while a host of airplanes has left the city, presumably carrying Stalin and his cronies in tow, Marshal Zhukov has vowed to stay in the city, and to fight to the last man. Manstein, Paulus an Rommel agree that within two weeks the Soviet Union will be finished.
>>
>>638656
See if we can't get a direct line to General Zhukov. Let's see if we can get him to surrender. I did actually like him and it would be a shame if he were to be killed. We will accept Rokossovsky's plea for surrender, and send the men back to their homeland.
>>
>>638656
As for the Armies, lets just slowly close the pockets. At this point, it seems like cleanup at this point
>>
>>638669
>>638691
After the surrender of the Caucasian front, the fighters of Stalingrad start to lose hope,and a week later announce their surrender. Two days later, Marshal Zhukov and several regional governors sign their surrender as well, many taking the trip to Moscow to bow before the new Tsar in hopes of keeping their offices. Everywhere from Astrakhan to Omsk is now controlled by Germany and her allies, and Stalin seems set to lose Irktusk and the Baikal to the Japanese. With the ruthless dictator once again on the run, the war can be said to be officially over.
>>
>>638825
Jesus. Thank god. Invite Zhukov to Berlin to speak to our Military Leaders. I would like to get him to teach. As for the Military, have them maintain peace and start the slow return home. My next goal is Great Britain, but I would like some input on it, so if anyone is lurking, speak up now. Also with our complete takeover, did we discover any Russian research that we could put to use?
>>
>>638825
I would like for everyone to take a moment and just consider what we have managed to do.

We have taken down the unconquerable nation, that has stopped the Nazi's, Napoleon and so many other forces.

We have won a war where we were outnumbered 8 to 1 at some points, not to mention lacking in aerial and material support.

I feel a parade is in order. Perhaps a party.
>>
>>638851
I agree completely. I would like to Commemorate a Statue in Berlin and Moscow, maybe two men shaking hands, or something about the Defeat of Communism.
>>
>>638837
Zhukov is most willing to educate you on massed infantry formations and deep battle doctrine, as well as tactics for fighting the Japanese. Soviet social sciences are unsurprisingly all Marxist, but their oil and ore-refining technology is beyond ours. Some of their tank designs also have speed advantages.
>>638851
Where would the parade and/or party be held? Berlin? Moscow? Stalingrad? Somewhere else?
>>638859
That statue is already being built, one in Görlitzer park and one in front of the old Duma building.

So, what's next?
>>
>>638993
Well good. Everything is coming up Germany. So now our ultimate goal is London and the German flag flying above. That or it completely off the map. So lets get a list of all Rebellions or rebels going against the crown.
>>
I say we allow their generals and low ranking officials amnesty.
Advance, and prepare some small squadrons of Black ops to infiltrate Canada and try to ruin Canadian-British Relations.
Have a few spies from the US supply them with firearms and equipment.
>>
>>639024
This is a good idea.
>>
>>639025
So is your plan to get Canada and the British to break up, then America will invade Canada and we will Attack England?
>>
>>639033
Yes.
>>
>>639037
Alright. Now with that, does that involve invading and taking over France and installing a French Military governance?
>>
>>639041
No.
Just Versailles the fuck out of them and the UK.
I had the idea that Canada would declare independence, the UK would invade, then we intervene.
>>
>>639095
Alright, but France is not gonna be okay with that. So we invade, Versailles them, then invade the U.K.? I mean that seems like it will work, but France won't be friendly forever. If we set it up as a German puppet though...
>>
>>639024
Currently the only rebellion is a few thousand disgruntled Nigerians north of Abudjan demanding independence for Sokoto, and the peaceful protests in India.
>>639025
You can deploy around 20 secret agents into Canada. What do you wish for them to do to decrease relations?
>Infiltrate the government
>Sow public dissent
>False-flag
>Other
>>639041
That is completely possible, although you will need a justification.
>>
>>639111
Checked. As for the rebellion, we can create some. I want to take ten of those agents and send them to India. Have them convince the protesters to become a little more violent. As for the Nigerians, send them a few thousand Russian guns and tell them to go wild
>>
>>639111
All three. Terrorist attack, tag along a british spy, kill him, and make them look evil while infiltrating government.
Tldr: A and No Ruusian.
>>
>>639123
Eight thousand PPSh-41's "accidentally" go missing from confiscated Soviet stockpile. With a few planes flying from the Libyan desert to Nigeria, the anti-British revolt manages to take out a 1500 man British colonial force.
In India, peaceful protests in Bombay and New Delhi see a marked increase in violence, as a few hundred protesters clash with policemen. Gandhi asks the people please not t be violent towards the British.
In Canada, your ten agents are in the process of employing a British spy who has recently been retired. So far six agents have secured government offices.

That's all for today, I need to sleep.
>>
>>639249
Alright. Goodnight QM. See you tomorrow. As for my action, continue supplying the new rebellion movement, and I think it might be time to trigger those explosives we gave near the Suez.
>>
.>>639249
Don't get a retired one, get an active one. I want to get a mole in the group but keep our motives to kill him qnd frame the UK secret. As for the old man, let him off the hook and 10,000 RM to keep him quiet. Purchase English firearms to use for the attack under a fake name. Goodnight, see you tomorrow
>>
>>639808
Do you think you can actually get an MI6 agent to defect?
>>
>>639877
*sigh*
No.
I mean we get an agent to investigate the group, and take this person who we pretend we don't know he's a spy, then kill him when we commit a mass killing of civie or military targets, at the scene of the crime, and frame him. Canadian investigators associate him with MI5, declare that this is unjust, then independence.
UK invades, we retaliate backing up Canada, unleash Poison gas attacks and go to war.
>>
>>640037
Essentially you know how Joseph Allen in MW2 was spying on Makarov? Then after they shot up the airport, they killed him at the scene of the crime to make the Russians rally against the US?
I want that.
>>
>>640037
So why don't we still go with your No Russian plan, and then have the men dress as American soldiers but make some discrepancies in the uniform, like maybe a patch missing or something along the lines of that. America will blame the U.K for wanting to start another war of 1812. Then we can see where we go from there
>>
>>640118
Or do the same attack in the US.
>>
>>640274
And dress them up as Germans but do a bad job at it?
>>
>>640359
No. Same attack as Canada. Brit false flag.
>>
>>639278
While the British colonial army has schieveed victory over a small contingent of rebels 30 miles south of Sokoto, killing 670 Nigerian men to the British 3, it is quickly overshadowed by tragedy on the other side of Africa.
The Suez canal has suffered severe damage due to a series of explosives being set off there, sinking two ships and killing over 110 people and 30 Egyptians. Experts estimate that it will be at least eight months until ships can go back through the canal, and a good two years before large ones can. This sends ripples through the British, and to a lesser extent, the global economy, as trade must be rerouted around the Cape of Good Hope. The South Africans send their congratu- I mean condolences, and the world mourns with Britain.
>>639808
>>640706
After an anonymous tip-off from a retired British spy, MI5 agent Jim Bond is sent to infiltrate a team of low-profile terrorist suspected of planning attacks on civilians in Canada and the US. The Britist secret service has swallowed the bait hook, line, and sinker.
>>
>>642117
Well make sure that in Nigra and places with missions are kept safe and let the local people of place. We don't interact with them, we're neutral to both the conflicting sides.
>>
>>642117
Make sure we track down Stalin and make sure in Russia people will like this new government. Root out any commies.
>>
>>642181
>>642242
Whoops, sorry for updating so late.

In Nigeria, local missionary outposts manage to avoid the conflict, and have at this point converted a good 5% of Nigeria.
In the Soviet Union, the city of Irktusk has fallen to the Japanese, while everything west of it has surrendered to the new Russian tsardom. Stalin now hides within the mountains of Tannu Tuva, and while he shivers and shakes in Kyzyl, Tsar Louis Ferdinand has enacted a purge of over 30.000 people suspected of continuing loyalties to the Soviet government. Communism will be stamped out.
>>
>>642497
Make sure the Russia is building up its economy
>>
>>642497
Good. Wow. Fascism, then Communism. Next is the ETERNAL ANGLO. So the British navy will have a hard time. Do joint training with the new Russian Army as well as our baltic allies. Practice beach landings as well as mountain and urban warfare without Panzer assistance. As for the AFRP's plan, I agree, but we should wait for him to return. His plan seems to be working though. Also, Promote Paulus to a Field Marshall.
>>
>>642533
Russia is making progress in its reconstruction, but paying $60bn in war reparations, there of $23bn to Germany, in ten years, is leading to a large outflow of capital for Russia, which hampers the growth of the infant private sector. It will be a few years before the Russian economy reaches its pre-war size.
>>
>>642540
General von Paulus is promoted to Feldmarschall for his heroic efforts in the Ukraine, Stalingrad and southern Russia. His first plan is to coordinate war exercises with the fledgling Russian Imperial army, and the armies of our Baltic allies, every one of them containing less than 100.000 men. With a garrison of half a million men in Russia, you begin war games in the Caucasus mountains, as well as in the ruins of northern Stalingrad. In an odd turn of events, a few hundred experimental landing crafts are used in the Wargames off the coast of the White sea near Archangelsk. Many are questioning whether the wargames are all what they they seem.
>>
>>642598
Good. So lets invite the Ambassador of Japan to speak with us. Try to be discreet about it though. How many subs do we have in our Kriegsmarine?
>>
>>642605
The Kriegsmarine currently has 45 U-boats under arms, almost all of them from the 1930s or earlier. The Kriegsmarine has been put last in priority by the MoD for quite long, so it isn't up to snuff with it's Allied counterparts.
>>
>>642678
Whoops, almost forgot. The Japanese ambassador is delighted to speak with you and rants and raves about the Japanese victory over the Communists. With Sakhalin, Primorskiy and the Kamtchatka being integrated into Japan, plans are in motion to create a Japanese Russian state to help in the fight against China.
>>
>>642685
Tell the ambassador that without the Germans and our forces there won't be a victory against the Communists.
>>
>>642685
Well Congratulate them but remind them it wasn't a one nation Struggle.>>642696. As for the actual Business, propose to him control of the Entire pacific and it's landmasses. Australia, Indonesia, and numerous military bases. If he agrees that he is interested then we can proceed. As for the UBoat problem, start the conversion to modern Subs and have our research departments start upgrading the size, weapons, sonar, engine, body etc. of the Submarines
>>
>>642705
Also this
>>
>>642705
If I might suggest something.

Subs are a great tool but there are methods that can greatly increase their effectiveness beyond mere engine or hull improvements.

For example, we lack encryption to protect our movements and decryption to predict our enemies.

Another possibility would be to develop sonar torpedo's, which home in on the sound of a ship.
>>
>>642719
Those are great points. While the Sonar Torpedoes are a little far off, we can work on a foolproof encryption. Maybe we could use some small Russian Ethnic minority living in Siberia. Kinda like the Navajo Code Talkers
>>
>>642696
The Japanese retort that there already is. The only Communist state in the world is Stalin's Tannu Tuva, and it fields barely 30.000 soldiers. It will become part of the Co-prosperity Sphere before long, he claims.
>>642705
The ambassador acknowledges your struggle, but Japan was nevertheless the first nation to fight he Soviets. He is very intrigued by your offer, and asks what exactly you are offering.

The old U-boats are pulled up in the ports of Northern Germany, and either given complete overhauls or scrapped altogether, and new ones made in their stead. The Department of Naval Affairs claims that as long as there is enough funding (ca. 60mn RM per U-boat), the Kriegsmarine will have 50 new U-boats in six months, or sometime in April of 1944.
>>
>>642789
Roughly 3 Billion dollars? Alright I guess we could go for that. As for the Intrigue, tell them that what I am to offer must stay in the very room we are talking in. The Japanese navy would have to quickly and decisively capture and destroy the British forces in the pacific, and stop and Royal Navy ships that try to get to the Atlantic. Their prize would be the entire pacific to themselves.
>>
>>642799
3bn Rm is about 1,4 bn$.

The Japanese ambassador is surprised, but he has qualms about the French and, more importantly, the Americans. How will Japan capture their Pacific Colonies? Not to mention the Raj's forces.
>>
>>642117
Have our rat tag along in a gun down in a Toronto mall Mall, kill as many people as possible, escape, then head for Buffalo, and do the same, where we will kill the spy, and frame the Brits. Afterwards, our terrorists will be lay low and sneak to Hawaii, then Japan, then stay there until we can get them to Berlin, all under fake names of course. Once they are in Berlin, we "disappear" them into witness protection
>>
>>642847
Don't worry about the Americans, they won't bat an eye soon. As for the French, their homeland will be under German control and their African colonies will be liberated. This of course will not be soon, but there is a storm coming. You can choose to be on the safety of a mighty battleship, or a dinghy.
>>
>>642847
I refuse to help Japan get American holdings in the Pacific. Are you people insane?
>>
>>642913
We do need help getting the British holdings in the Pacific
>>
>>642915
I will help British, but I want to firmly plant my foot down against this.
>>
>>642927
Then find a way to get the Americans to take the British holdings with their fleet.
>>
>>642931
Maybe we can. Or we frame the US in the Canadian Attack and scrap the Buffalo one. Dress in full US gear, but then kill the agent. Making it a three sided war.
>>
>>642937
So like I proposed last night? Well we could, but I feel like the U.S. public really needs a good reason to go to war. Maybe leak a fake British plan to invade and retake the colonies through canada
>>
>>642851
Committing two massacres with the rat might be hard though, as he's a rat and might very well rat you out after the first attack.
But you could get lucky I guess.
>>642857
The ambassador claims that Germany has promised them much and more in the past, and then always ended up going against them in some way. The Expeditionary force might've left, but the Greater Asian Co-prosperity Sphere now shares a 2000km land border with a German satellite state, and Germany has supplied China with weapons before. They want a show of faith before they commit to a potentially ruinous plan.
>>642913
Probably, yes.
>>
>>642964
So they're worried about us invading them? Well I guess that's justified."We have no interest in the Pacific, just Europe and Africa. When we invaded Russia, we had to take gambles to achieve victory, and I think it is time for the Empire of Japan to take a gamble here now."
>>
>>642964
I decided to do
>>642937
>>642962
>>
>>642976
Tell the Japs that the US may help them, hold their horses on attacking the Americans.
>>
>>642964
>>642851
But I agree with this too. Two cities might be too much, but maybe the Rat thinks that he can get more info after two attacks. Tell the Rat that we will return to our larger Terrorist cell after these two attacks
>>
>>642927
I personally disagree with fighting with either of those two powerful nations. There are things we need to do before we should even be considering such a war like;

1) Clearing our national debt.

2) Modernising all our armed forces.

3) The improvement of our nation's, our ally's and satellite state's civilian infrastructure and industry.
>>
>>642988
I decided on one attack.
>>
>>642996
Alright, so one attack and leaked war papers?
>>642990
>>642990
You bring up good points once again, but our Army has veterans, and some of the best vehicles and weapons and soldiers in the world. For the navy, it is getting updated and we will have a large net of Submarines. The national debt seems to be fairly low, but we should keep an eye on it
>>
>>643004
Yes, and a murder of the rat.
>>
>>642990
Now that I am thinking about it, you seem to be the Albert Speer of our Group.
>>
>>643004
I would point out the national debt is a truly ridiculous problem. We took a huge loan out from the Americans and emptied our own coffers to fortify eastern Europe for the war. This is before mentioning the expenses of the war and maintaining our huge armed forces.

As to our army having vetrans, that is great but the Brits and Americans also fought in the same war. We have seen the tactics of our enemy but they have seen ours. If we want to win the next war we must begin getting ready now!

As to the nature of our armies actual equipment, depending on the item in question it varies heavily;

Our service rifle is good and years ahead of it's time, we have things like rifle grenades and rails (admittedly little to use them for but still), there exists a significant number of advanced planes and a stockpile of chemical weapons but at the same time we lack heavy artillery guns (except for a single division from the civil war), anti-tank weapons, mobile flak, modern machine-guns, any form of SMG and a complete lack of any infantry support vehicles like IFV's or APC's.
>>
>>643035
How so? I admit a lack of knowledge as to this individuals character but from the sound of it he was a good man.
>>
>>643047
Which Party are you?
>>
So what is happening? I been gone for a while/
>>
>>643053
I am no party, couldn't ever be bothered to develop the concepts I had into something logical. Thus I fill a more advisory role, except when the thread is slow or I feel something must be done.
>>
>>643056
We bet Russia, took some shit. People want to false flag the shit out've america and the UK but I have been advising against it, at least for now.
>>
>>643053
Don't know but I want him in mine.
>>643047
Well here is what I will say about Speer. He wasn't a "Big Picture" guy (except in his architecture) but he really did pick up on all of the little things the other ministers missed.
>>643040
>>643040
The heavy weapons is a good point, so maybe we can look into a different artillery piece. As for the British fighting in the same war, they did but only a couple hundred thousand. We have a new anti-tank weapon that was bad in Russia because of the terrain, but I think we need a good MG42 or something along the lines
>>
File: Fugg my shit up.png (136KB, 644x369px) Image search: [Google]
Fugg my shit up.png
136KB, 644x369px
>>642976
Yes, seeing as Russia, your ally, claims the land of the Japanise Ust-Siberian Territories (abbr. JUST), and you've attacked them in the past.
>>642977
>>642988
Terror strikes in a Toronto shopping mall as a group of what appears to be US military regalia, killing over 150 innocent civilians before two of them were gunned down by Canadian police. One has already been identified as a Briton working for the Ministry of Defence, while the other one appears to have been an Iowan, decended from Germans. The purpose of the attack is till not clear, but tensions between the US, Britain and Canada have flared up,with the US climing no reponsibility, and Congress voting on an embargo of the United Kingdom. Canada has so far spent its time in mourning, but the Prime Minister has made some very harsh comments towards the Americans, and some in Canada even believe the US did the attack to frame Britain. Whatever the Case, North America is looking more volatile by the day.
>>
>>643074
Kekking at jpg.
Claim protection of the US, and bring to light our spies have received info that it was a British agent.
>>
>>643072
Well thank you for the complement.
>>
>>643074
Poor Russia. We really fucked up the borders big time. Nice hastily done editing though. As for the current event in North America, now >>643094
and try to leak the war plans
>>
>>643094
Also tell the US that they should begin preparing for War Plan Red. Station 5 Divisions on the US Canadian border.
Tell German Americans to go to arms! Also clean up Soviets. Share Nuclear Research with the US. We're almost done with it, and it will be of use.
>>
>>643117
WOAH! I agree with everything but the nuclear use. We have been working at that for close to a decade and I will be damned if we give it to the yanks. We will give it to them if they go to war and need it
>>
>>643122
This, the nukes are something we can't afford to lose.
>>
File: It's freedom time.png (129KB, 450x400px)
It's freedom time.png
129KB, 450x400px
>>643122
Alright, but just be prepared to drop an A bomb on the UK.
Also we should begin moving divisions onto the French border and denounce the French and Brits, claiming we found a French terrorist that was attempting to assassinate the Prince of Liechtenstein.
>>
>>643142
I don't think we have to lie, just position our units in the border because France and the British are allied
>>
>>643122
This
>>
>>643151
Well, alright. I suggest Sanctions against the both of them, calling them imperialists, and claim Alsace Lorraine peacefully
As for my party, begin campaigning as if it was elections in Alsace, and urge the ethnic Germans to rise up, rebel and claim sovereignty.
>>
>>643142
Oh my gott, this gave me an idea! that's how we can test it! Nuke Bristol! in the meantime, we should test the ARs in Russia.
>>
>>643196
Why Bristol?
>>
>>643213
Why not? Any city really, anyway, be back later. Gotta get din din.
>>
>>643220
Well I was thinking a more militarily important city
>>
>>643232
Alright. Pick and we can send some suicidal spies there for when we detonate.
I want it to not be dropped simply due to the possibility it doesn't boom boom, we can recover it.
>>
>>643272
Send it in a shipping container to a port city?
>>
>>643094
>>643117
>>643142
>>643142
>>643173
Seeing all the chaos going on in North America, Germany adds fual to the flames by declaring that hey have evidence that the Britich were t work. How they got US soldiers to join them is still not clear, but the information sparks an outcry in the US, and an embargo is formally placed. The Germans, for their part, claim that they will protect the US with all their might. In response, the British mobilize the Royal Navy and begin ferrying troops to Labrador. This prompts the Americans to mobilize the Canadian border, prompting Canada to mobilize in Quebec and Ontario, which prompts Germany to mobilize against the French border for some reason which prompts both Britain and France to increase mobilization and Germany claims Alsace and this is WWI all over again isn't it the Allies which sanction Germany and Germany sanctions the allies in response and ???

Ethnic Germans in the Midwest and Elsass-Lothringen are asked to rise up, and in the Midwest over 180.000 Americans volunteer for the army in case anything happens, while in Alsace a small contingent of 10.000 men rise up near Belfort. France has used this opportunity to remilitarize the Maginot, which is now operating at full capacity.
>>
>>643322
Well, we are about to enter actual WW 2 a bit early.

Send diplomats to every state in the ex-Russian nations. See if we can count on their support.

Begin preparing the region near France for potential invasion, stockpile ammo, fuel, medicine and build defences.
>>
>>643322
Oh boy, well looks like we really are gonna make history class hell for high schoolers in 60 years. As for the front, ask our Baltic allies to give us 400,000 men in defense of our union. Also send a telegram to the Japanese minister and ask if he believes us now. Start moving our new Uboats toward the Spanish coast. Spain is our ally right? If so, then have them go near the French border too. Send a few men into England and have them find the most Strategically important port city for the British.
>>
>>643350
>>643355
>>643272
So what was the reason to start another war? I'm not in the loop
>>
>>643360
Complete control over Europe? And the German flag over London. And the turning of the Kingdom/Republic of Germany into the Germanic Empire
>>
>>643366
When did this happen and who came up with it?
>>
>>643360
I was against it from the start and even provided reason to not do it but nope.

As to why, >>643366.
>>
>>643373
Well it was general consensus I guess. But we are not going to war right away. We need more men and more equipment
>>
>>643387
>>643374
Well that's good enough reason I think
>>
>>643537
nope. Especially considering how unprepared we are for such a war.

We must spend these coming months both sustaining this fire and stopping from burning out of control, just to make time for our nation to recover from the last war and to ready for the next one.
>>
>>643558
Well I wasn't here to do anything about it, but now that it's happening, it best we keep ourselves alive and make our country #1. Since the fire had already started. Now we have to keep ourselves from being burned.
>>
>>643558
Well we did invade and completely crush the USSR
>>
>>643322
Alright QM can we get Yugoslavia into our sphere of influence so we have all of East Europe with us.
>>
>>643350
>>643355
All the former Soviet nations declare their support for Germany, although they have only 350.000 men between them. The Baltics are even poorer, at only 300.000 men. They will be useful against Poland, however, who has threatened to join any defensive war against Germany, effectively guaranteeing the independence of Britain.
The Spanish have also sent their support for the war, and reluctantly send a dozen divisions to the French border. The French send 15 divisions to the Pyrenées in return. Some U-boats are sent to Barcelona from the Mediterranean, but only half of the Atlantic fleet gets to Bilbao, as Britain and France notice the other half, and forbid them to move through British and French seas. Doing so will be considered a declaration of war.

A dozen homosexual German agents are sent to England, posing as diplomats from France coming to observe the Royal Navy in action. This will give them an excuse to go to ports and port cities and research their strategic value.

And of course it's another bout of connection errors. I´ll see you tomorrow.
>>
>>643583
With the help of Iran, the US, Japan, China, the UK, Canada, India, Poland, Finland, Greece, I think France, Iraq, our Italian vassal and the rest of our sphere.

But yeah "we" totally took down the USSR...
>>
>>643617
That might require a bit of threatening and money, but yes.

You could also just partition it
>>
>>643681
We not only suffered the most casualties of any faction, we also put the most troops forward of any country. The only help we got was the one hundred thousand men on the Polish border and the ones that actually helped was Iran who fought the southern Russians and the Japanese who attacked in the back. Our baltic allies gave us a little help I think.
>>
>>643664
Tell the brits that if they do not allow us through, Manchester will be reduced to a toxic haze.
>>
>>643712
That might give our Trump card away
>>
>>643718
Essentially warn them that pressuring us will not be tolerated. Also who's for founding an EU?
>>
>>643753
It's time for bed Merkel.
>>
>>643753
Thanks to my personal opinions of the EU I will sooner see another civil war than the creation of that shitty, mismanaged, inefficient, powerful yet powerless system.
>>
>>643772
Gr**k?
>>
>>643763
well, we should do it, merely because we can increase our relations with our allies.
>>
>>643785
Heh
>>643796
I don't know man. After we take France and Britain, we can just become a new Empire. Do what Napoleon couldn't do
>>
>>643801
I personally wish to spread Democracy around the planet. I wish to release our puppets currently, and our colonies. Be ahead of the curve.
>>
>>643819
((AFRP))
Well that does in fact put us at an impasse. I was using democracy and freedom as an excuse to get our way. Huh. Well I'll sleep on it and maybe I will have an epiphany.
>>
>>643838
>Calls me a jew
>>>/pol/

Also I'm not budging on this. At all. I would rather recreate the FAR than allow the loss of German freedom.
>>
>>643856
Yeah but wouldn't it be better in like a Galactic Senate and Galactic Empire sort of thing
>mfw he caught on too soon
>>
>>643874
>>643856
Step 1: Be a Jew
Step 2: Do Jew things
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit

What are you two fighting about now?
>>
>>643887
I wan't to make an Empire, he wants Democracy so I called him a Jew and he called me a /pol/ack
>>
>>643929
Why not both? With each form of government there going to be pros and cons. Democracy can lead to parties that are like the same of each other.

You can be a Jew that is also a /pol/ack
>>
>>643953
My point is that One Party governments usually get things done better than Democracies
>>
>>643968
Well your point is right, since you have less red tap.But I think he fears there is less freedom
>>
>>643987
And that is a very real fear. SO to be the bigger man, looks like we are staying with our corrupt and inefficient Democracy.
>>
What happened?
>>
>>644006
Oh yeah. Your party got banned, we defeated the Soviet Union and Communism is over
>>
>>644020
What?
>>
>>644027
Your party got banned, we defeated the Soviet Union and Communism is over
>>
>>644043
Do I have to make a new party now?
>>
>>644052
Your party got banned, we defeated the Soviet Union and Communism is over
>>
>>644055
Inky, don't you have a dick to suck?
>>
>>644064
>>644055
Heh. Well if you want to play more, sure. Make a far right Italian nationalistic party to try to get their independence or something
>>
>>644064
Or just do something that's different and new, you could alway play as a anon.

>>644088
He tried destroying the civ like he try to take over Germany. But both times didn't work.
>>
>>644108
Really? Well I guess some spirits can't be tamed
>>
File: Yowch.jpg (5KB, 337x149px) Image search: [Google]
Yowch.jpg
5KB, 337x149px
>>644064
>>
>>644088
A radical leftist group, advocating for atheism, feminism and checking your privileges. They strive to bring social justice to the world and help stop the oppression of the poor minorities. Social Justice Society.
>>
>>644130
>>644140
It's this one senpai
http://boards.4chan.org/qst/thread/631601#top

We play as factions and is a Civ as well. We have a king, but we can make it a democracy if we want. https://discord.gg/qsKgd
>>
>>644145
Hey it's a Democracy. I don't know how much support you'll get, but it's Democracy
>>
>>644160
>linking them to the discord
you doomed us all
>>
>>644177
Nah man it's good.
>>
>>644145
Honestly, that will make it less Homogenized. Make a lib party.
>>
>>644177
>linking them to the discord
>you doomed us all
Linking the discord is dooming us, alright
It depends if they even like it. Iqui you always get like this.
>>
>>644189
At this point, I just make a party that will trigger /pol/ the most
>>
>>644200
>#22
Holy shit, do I have to read all other 21?
>>
>>644223
So... anything that isn't Nazi or KKK influenced?
>>
>>644225
No basically at the start there is a little preview..
SjS now is Inqui and he's known for doing crazy factions that one way or another trys to destroy the civ.

I'm basically the Noble, Royal faction and there are different factions that do different things. Some do magic, others or drug dealers, others are miners.
>>
>>644240
All right. Is it done for the night?
>>
>>644242
Yeah, join the discord and I can just info dump on you. The important bits.
>>
>>644240
That's not how it went, you know as well as I do there is a summary at the beginning of each thread.
>>
>>644253
Yeah, if you want unbiased things that happened read the summary but basically this guy SJS/Inqu made a horror come and kill Nobles at my wedding.
>>
>>644262
That was a lone wolf, he was radicalized by all the propaganda
>>
>>644267
kek
>>
>>643664
Why are they gay? Because they are Frenchies?
>>
Where is everyone?
>>
>>646557
I'm here but I usually wait for QM
>>
>>646557
I am present and willing to discuss potential projects, ideas and the actual goal of this war (i.e terms of the peace agreement).
>>
>>646654
I'm here as well
>>
>>646654
Well when I started out this Quest, I wanted to take over Germany, but I learned there are better ways to do that. So now all we have to do is Destroy England and we will be the only Power in Europe. And America will annex Canada.
>>
>>646738
Well, lets have a nice discussion as to what our immediate goals are for the coming war;

1) The establishing of further heavy indirect fire elements. We have one division from the Italian intervention into our civil war and nothing else.

2) The equipping the armies of the ex-soviet states. They have manpower but lack experience and actual war-materials like guns, tanks and trucks. Consider supplying them old surplus from WW 1 and such.

3) Creating more modern tanks, developing a APC/IFV and lastly creating some more paratroopers. To assist in getting through France and enable a landing in the UK.

4) Developing our allies and the ex-Russian states, so they can actually support our war effort. If we can get more oil, steel and men from them then we can send more to fight the Brits and french.

5) Recruit any and all experienced mechanical computation device makers. Attempt to get a encryption / decryption system running for the coming war.

6) Possibly develop radar further, to improve the effectiveness of our air forces. This will also grant us a limited knowledge as to the plans of the enemy and their locations, since the radar posts can function as listening stations.

7) Attempt to gain the alliance or neutrality of the nations north of Germany; Denmark, Sweden and such.

Perhaps open channels with Iceland so we can have the Americans base out of their when the time comes.
>>
>>646556
What's the difference between a gay German and a Frenchman? Trick question.

>>643712
>>643753
The British are warned that if the U-boats are not let through there will be consequences. The British and French persist in blocking your way, and tell you to do your worst. Surprisingly, the US has asked the Allies to drop the matter of German U-boat movement, and President Roosevelt himself warns the Brits to not do anything stupid.
>>644145
In a small city in Central Germany, a morbidly obese, acne-ridden, unshaven man in a trench coat and fedora has founded the Social Justice Society, which seeks to spread enlightenment and privilege-checking across the land. So far it has around 0,5% support, mostly from privileged Czechs who are a bit confused about the part line.
>>
>>646894
I planned on adding another 10 divisions, making it 30 in total. We have a landing craft we tested, but an APC could be nice. As for the Russians, they still have men, but they did lose a couple million in the process. Encryption is important.

>>646944
Lets take 10 infantry divisions and turn them into Paratroopers
>>
>>646944
Also have our research teams come up with an Armored truck or Jeep capable of carrying Soldiers. As for the Uboats, keep their position, like sharks in the water
>>
>>646944
Hey Op a few questions;

1) Do we have any old surplus weapons, tanks or other such things which we could lend to the ex-soviet states?

2) Who are allied with the french and British?

3) How developed is our nation's radar?

4) What is our most modern tank?

Also, either establish or expand our encryption / decryption branch with focus being given to encrypting efforts.
>>
>>647053
We have all of their old captured tanks and trucks.
>>
>>647079
That is true, we should see about distributing them.
>>
>>647096
Hopefully they can deal with Poland while we focus on France
>>
>>646944
Raise the FAR flag and pass through the channel. Maybe they're dumber than we think?
>>
>>647105
Unlikely, considering we fortified the shit out of their shared border. Estonia and such to let the ex-soviets pass...
>>
>>647122
Ah shit I forgot about that. Maybe the Ruskies could pass through the Baltic countries
>>
>>647117
Or stand on deck giving the reverse victory hand as we sail at full speed.
>>
>>646962
10 infantry divisions are 28 paratrooper divisions, isn't that a bit much? You could get 5 into 14 divisions instead and have an even 30.
>>647010
Research is started on an armoured truck for carrying infantry. the results will be presented in three months.
>>647053
1) You have around a million old rifles from the 30's, mostly JAR '35 rifles.
2)All their protectorates and puppets, Belgium, the Netherlands, Andorra, and for some reason Brazil.
3) You are currently using H2S-tier radar.
4) the Tiger is your most advanced tank in use, while plans for the Panther II are still in development.

The encryption department is beefed up, and research on new coding apparatii is started.
>>647117
>>647196
Despite British threats, your U-boats move through the channel, one naval officer even going so far as to get on top of the boat and give the British the middle and index fingers while moving through. Thirty minutes later, the officer and his sub are sinking down to the bottom of the English channel. the British have destroyed seven of the forty U-boats and damages twenty-two others, with an attack from their battleships. Perhaps attempting to spite the Royal Navy was not the best idea.
>>
>>647218
That's what I mean. Lets do that with 5 divisions. Well it looks like they just declared war. Send an emergency telegram requesting the US to declare war on the British for the killing of our Sailors
>>
>>647218
They sunk our U-boats, this needs to be address with the American and our allies.
This will not stand, public outrage
>>
>>647218
Tell the British that either they apologise, compensate us and dismiss the involved officers or we will take this as a act of war.

Set the military to ready status, prepare the needed speeches, plan for rationing and such.

Give those million rifles to the ex-soviets and to any willing civilians in Germany that want to form a militia.
>>
>>647218
Then send a Telegram to the Japanese asking for their promise to go to war
>>
>>647242
>>647251
>>647259
Two for war, one against.
So you want retaliation. What will it be?
>>647242
>>647263
The americans and Japanese both promise that they will take action against the British, should you pursue this further.
>>
>>647429
Well demand they pay for 10 more subs, the firing of the officers involved, and a public apology. If not, then we will try to move our men into a surprise attack position
>>
>>647485
This
>>647429
>>
>>647485
>>647507
The Royal Navy will pay what you ask, and even sack the officers involved, but it will not apologize for what they already warned you would happen. Germany has only itself to blame for its capriciousness.
>>
>>647570
Well boys, we might be going to war. Have our shipyards create ten subs to make up for the ones lost, and see if our Gay Spies have found a good place. I want to Pearl harbor the British
>>
>>647576
Ten subs are put into production, and will be available in two months.

The spies you have sent suggest that the best harbour is Scapa Flow in the Orkneys, due to its large number of ships, but Plymouth and Portsmouth are closer, and shipyards as well. Doing Orkney would be much riskier.
>>
>>647741
How many planes do we have that would be capable of striking Orkney? or Plymouth and Portsmouth
>>
>>647750
I would point out we could also use subs to perform such attacks, having them stop close to the port and divers swim into port and place bombs. Alternatively just having them torpedo the ever living shit out of everything.

We should also see about grabbing as much land in Africa and India as possible, to deny resources to them.

An immediate example of somewhere we need to capture would be Gibraltar as with it under our control the allies lose access to the Mediterranean to some degree, seeing as we took out the Suez (for now).

If we secure the med, we can strike into Africa. If we take Africa, we have cut the french and British off from most of their supplies of material and manpower.

If we can then secure India while japan takes care of their island holdings and America secures Brazil and Canada. All that will be left is their homelands, places far too small to stop such a powerful force.

Still, the journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step. Be careful not to trip as it is a long way down...
>>
>>647930
I was thinking a joint attack with Subs and planes. We have a few soldiers in Africa, so we could quickly raise militias. I know Japan will really cause a pain in the British Ass. If we take France quickly, it won't matter about Africa, but we still need someone to take those holdings. Maybe Spain can. They can keep what they take
>>
>>647750
For bombers, you have around 800 specially made Ju-88s who are capable of reaching all the way to Scapa and back and drop a full payload. For Plymouth/Portsmouth, you have over 4500 working bombers who can make the distance.
>>
>>647947
Alright, good. Order another 2000 fighters to the priduction Que, and have our subs try to weasel their way near British waters. Our new updated subs should be sneakier
>>
>>647947
Then, I think it is time to go to war. I don't want to lose any momentum. Have our planes attack both Plymouth/Portsmouth and our subs go to Scapa
>>
>>647947
How is our Nuclear program
>>
>>648002
Wait, we still have Stalin and shit, maybe prepare for the defense unless our Russian brothers have us covered.
>>
>>648110
Stalin has less than 30,000 men left. He is going to wither. We can leave a few divisions there and they will take care of him
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

Please ignore this roll
>>647956
>>648002
You deploy the 21 submarines you have in Northern Spain towards the Scapa Flow, with the intention to sink the ships laying there. At the same time 4000 bombers and 6500 fighters enter Franco-British airspace, causing chaos in the skies above the English channel. Over 2000 fighters and 1500 bombers are lost to Allied planes, AA guns and naval guns, to only ca. 2500 Allied planes. Nevertheless, you manage to destroy the shipyards of both cities, and sink well over half the fleets based in the cities, and most of their destoryers. Three out of the eight battleships are sunk, the HMS Anson, the HMS Queen Elizabeth and, most importantly, the HMS Royal Oak. Eleven aircraft and escort carriers are sunk as well, and over 2/3rds of the frigates in the harbours now lie at the bottom of the sea. The Luftwaffe estimates that over a hundred ships were sunk, and the Report from Scapa Flow has yet to come.
>>648060
You are five months away from an experimental bomb. Your researchers ask you to wait a little bit longer before using them so proper tests can take place, but the choice is yours.
>>
>>648169
>97
That's for us right?
>>
>>648169
Wew lad. Tell the researchers they have 3 months. As for our Pearl Harbor, put in the Que to replace those planes, and start the invasion of France. Don't go to the Maginot line, but rather go through Belgium, Just as Hitler did. Use the Blitzkrieg tactic. As for our Allies in America and the Pacific, tell them to invade the British territories amidst the confusion. World War 2 has just started
>>
>>648169
Tell them to double time and test the bomb in Siberia somewhere. Declare It is time to free the people. On the Polish front, Cut off their sea access and invade on all sides.
Invade France through Italy, and if Switzerland is not with us, through them as well. Ask the Dutch if they want to take Belgium, promising them it. Also invade through Belgium of course, and use a mix of Soviet doctrine and Blitz doctrine to destroy France and Poland.
>>
>>648169
Begin replenishing our air force, focus on fighters first so we don't lose air superiority.

Begin explaining the situation to our people, how we aren't the one's who started this war but merely are retaliating.

Invade Poland and France, by the plans of the other anons.
>>
>>648173
Oh yeah baby.

>>648180
>>648208
>>648259

From the Scapa Flow comes a report of over 300 ships being sunk, or virtually all of the Scapa Flow fleets. Combined with the losses in the English Channel, half of the Royal Navy in the Atlantic is gone, with the battlecruisers HMS Hood, Renown, and Repulse, along with the battleships Howe, The Prince of Wales, and every Revenge-class battleship in the RN. The new Prime Minister, Winston Churchill, has called it "a day which will live on in infamy", and calls the Kingdom of Germany "a bunch of backstabbing, sausage-sucking krauts blinded by greed in their quest for power".

On the frontlines, chaos reigns. In Poland, Wilno and Gdansk are under attack, and reports are coming in of Volhynia and Upper Silesia already falling. In Belgium, the Eupen-Malmedy region has been secured, but from there Franco-Belgian forces are holding up a bottleneck. It seems they had expected this move.
In the Italian Alps, the French rebuff every assault, and in Libya the city of Zuwara is under attack by French colonial forces.
The Japanese have launched an attack on Hong Kong, and the IJN has had a small scuffle with a RN fleet, but the United States has refused to join the German war. They claim that Germany "has gone way beyond what can be considered retaliation" and calls the attack "an affront to morality". They will remain neutral for the time being.

Production of 4000 aircraft to replace the ones lost has just been queued, and the production of an experimental nuke has been put to a three month's deadline, no pun intended. By July 1944 Germany will have the bomb.
>>
>>648312
Jesus. I had such high high hopes for the U.S. Well we have a lot of forces to cover. If the Franco-Belgian forces are creating a bottleneck, we will bomb them into submission and the continue. As for the African holdings, send two divisions of Panzers to help defend our holdings. Lets hope the fast punch of the tanks will be enough to stun them into a retreat. As for Polish, have the Russian keep up their attack. I want the Paratroopers to drop behind the Maginot lines under the cover of darkness.
>>
File: Nazis.png (6KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
Nazis.png
6KB, 278x181px
>>648312
Tell the US that it is reasonable, and if murdering, imprisonment, theft, raping us literally and and politically shouldn't be dealt with at this extreme, please explain.

Anyway, in the meantime, Release massive clouds of Poison Gas into major cities in England, do it quietly, with our agents.

Paradrop over the Maginot, and unleash Napalm carpet bombing onto the trenches.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBTW1E7MFuQ

>Gdansk
Uhh, not trying to be a rude history/ Geography Nazi here, but Danzig is Gdansk, just the Russians forced it to rename to the Polish name post WW2.
>>
>>648365
The US will know if we gas English Cities. No gas yet.
>>
>>648402
Fiiine
You're no fun :'(
>>
>>648418
I also propose we stop using gray uniforms and switch to camouflage in all combat zones.
>>
>>648438
Fuck I keep getting ideas. We should also work on getting modern style(ish) Holosights and ACOGs. This can be done with a basic red tinted light and some design filters.
Essentially transform our military to be more modern.
>>
File: Western front.png (13KB, 392x364px) Image search: [Google]
Western front.png
13KB, 392x364px
>>648365
Fugg, i meant Gdinya.
>>648333
>>648365
>>648402
>>648402
Despite pummeling the Allied forces with bombings, they persist in defending the bottleneck, thanks to an extensive system of fortifications built in case of such an attack.

180.000 paratroopers are launched over the Maginot, but find that even without their big guns, the 55 divisions defending the forts themselves are not going to be taken out easily. In Italy the Italians have manages to lose Western Liguria to a force of 5.000 Frenchmen, and are not defending the Aosta valley from French bombers.
Two Panzer divisions are deployed to Libya, in the ope that at least one of the colonies can hold out against the Allies. According to intel, the British have already captured Kismayo and march on Mogadishu.
The Polish front seems to be the only source of good news, as Poznan and Wilno have fallen and the cities of Kraków and Lvov are surrounded.
>>
>>648457
Keep putting political pressure on the US to declare war on France and Britain. As for our own war, we will use gas if the US doesn't declare war. As for the paratroopers, have them try to focus on one part of the fort to get it destroyed so our tanks can rumble across. For the bottleneck, have our forces pull back and hope the paratroopers can destroy dome of the line.
>>
>>648457
Declare our Alliance equivalent of article V.
Defend the Colonies.
Tell Ireland that we can help them get Northern Ireland
>>
>>648475
Also, Tell Italy that we will give some land if they actually defend their shit.
>>
>>648479
Oh, fuck me
What month/year is it?
>>
Western front.png
13KB, 392x364px
>>648474
The US government is shocked by your declaration, but decides that it will declare war on the United Kingdom as promised. Japan, meanwhile, has occupied Hong Kong and is heading towards Malaya.
The bottleneck forces move to more defensible positions, and it seems the situation will be a stalemate.
>>648475
You attempt to defend the colonies, but moving forces to them is practically impossible, and the garrisons are no match for the colonial armies. Lybia will not fall easily, as the two armoured divisions shatter the French and move up into Tunis.
>>648479
The Italians are trying their best, or so they claim. They have managed to push the French some way back in Liguria with a force of 200.00 men, but the French seem to be equal to them in strength.
>>648493
May, 1944.
>>
>>648655
Oh yeah, and I need to sleep. See you tomorrow.
>>
>>648655
No what happened to the NCP Troops that were protecting the colonies? They are like 20k + Troops there
>>
>>648655
Thank god. Have the Paratroopers blow a hole in the Maginot line from behind so we can flood our troops through
>>
>>648655
I think KN meant against the Brits.
Tell the US that. Also promise them Canada if they win and thank them so much.
>>
>>648655
Also, lets try to start an Irish rebellion. This would be the perfect time. They get all of Northern Ireland if they help
>>
>652235
This.
>>
>>652248
Who's here?
>>
>>652484
Ayyy
>>
>>652506
Ayyy
>>
Western front.png
13KB, 392x364px
>>648699
20k troops might work well against natives, but against the professional armies of France and Britiain, who have 200k men in the colonies. Not to mention, the British and France have their entire empires to provide resources, while you have only what the colonies themselves provide.
>>648703
Attempt after attempt is made to get through the Maginot line, but little is gained from it. You have captured a part of the reserve line, though.
>>649104
The US got your implication, it's just that the use of chemical weapons is banned by international law.
>>652235
The Iris appreciate your sentiment, but have the small problem of standing no chance against the British if the come knocking. The Belfast fleet is still unharmed, and could level Dublin within a week if it wanted.

Seing as how the war is getting nowhere, General Guderian suggests a change of plans. since we have already betrayed the demilitarization treaty with France, we could break the treaty with Luxembourg as well, and from there push our tanks through the Ardennes. Then you can take Paris and encircle the Allied forces. He also suggests sending five divisions to invade Italy and open up a new front there.
>>
>>652801
Well I was actually going to suggest Luxembourg, so lets do that, and we won't invade Italy, but move 5 infantry divisions into Italy. As for the paratroopers, have them try to travel to come behind the Enemy soldiers that were waiting at the bottleneck
>>
File: Europe.png (15KB, 392x364px) Image search: [Google]
Europe.png
15KB, 392x364px
I meant to post the war plan, not the map, shit
>>652828
Around 50 divisions are gathered near the Luxembourg border as the paratrooper divisions fake retreat to move towards the bottleneck.
>>
Western front.png
13KB, 392x364px
Luxembourg and the Ardennes are occupied within a week, and now faces a small issue: it can only attack effectively in two directions. Pick two:

>To the Channel
>Around the Maginot
>To Paris
>>
>>653139
We need to go to the channel to stop the British from ferrying soldiers. As for the other attacking branch, we should probably get rid of the Maginot, so it doesn't come up from behind us
>>
File: Western front.png (22KB, 784x728px) Image search: [Google]
Western front.png
22KB, 784x728px
>>653166
As you move into the relatively undefended interior of France, the Allies attack your infantry at Sedan, threatening to cut off your salient. Rommel, however, has already moved to the outskirts of Lille, and doesn't wish to waste time.
In Lorraine and Franche-Comté the Maginot line is surrounded, and the French garrisons hunker down in a rush to fortify the back of the line. You cold take it out now to open up supply lines, or follow the Rhône down to Lyon.
What will you do?
>>
>>653139
Move to Paris and take down the Belgian defenses.
>>
>>653392

The German Army will not be Encircled, but we do need supplies to continue our push. Have the attempted encirclement by the French cut off
>>653502
Don't you think that if we rush to Paris, we might be jumping the gun a little? We still have to break through, but once we do, we can steamroll across all of France
>>
>>653516
Yes but Paris would really fuck them up. Lyon is just an alarm to get in more troops. We're so close to Paris. We can get it then Lyon.
>>
>>653549
So we gun for Paris and hope our army doesn't get cut off? Fuck it, I still think we have to Gamble to win. Lets gun it for Paris and have the force about to get encircled pull back to attack the french force>>653392
>>
>>653576>
>653392
We should get Spain involved, as well as our other allies. Offer Turkey Syria and Iraq.
>>
>>653589
That is a good point. Spain could help by not letting any ships pass into or out of the Mediterranean. Turkey could just fuck up the middle east for us and take some pressure off
>>
>>653502
>>653516
>>653589
>>653576
>>653609
The Allied soldiers in Sedan are forced to retreat to prevent encirclement, but are too late, as Erwin Rommel's 7th Panzer division captures Boulogne-sur-Mer, encircling the entirety of Belgium and Northern France. Meanwhile, von Rundstedt reaches the outskirts of Paris, ill-defended but holding quite well due to the urban terrain. Finally, in the south part of the Maginot line is captured by the use of flamethrowers, as infantrymen prepare to take the partially German city of Metz.

In the south, the Spanish have joined, advancing to Perpignan in the Mediterranean wile capturing the Basque country along the Atlantic, but failing to take the town of Dax. Meanwhile, Italy stops having its shit kicked in quite as hard due to German support.
>>
>>653945
>Italy stops having its shit kicked in quite as hard due to German support.
I guess things never change. Well lets have Rommel constrict so he can move on. Move our subs around Gibraltar, choking the Mediterranean somewhat. Tell our forces to take the bunkers with whatever means necessary, besides gas. Flood it if they want to. We don't need it. Also, have the Paris force move forward. They are the allies, who are we?
>>
File: Western front.png (24KB, 784x728px) Image search: [Google]
Western front.png
24KB, 784x728px
>>654059
On June 15th, 1944, German forces cross the Seine at Place de la Concorde and Boulevarde Périphériqué, and capure the western part of Paris. The government has evacuated to Bordeux, but that doesn't stop Germany, as it takes Rouen and Metz and the entire east bank of the Seine. in only six weeks France has been brought to its knees, and The British decide to exacuate through Calais, Dunkerque, and Ghent, hoping to muddle through on their little island as always. In the south, the Spanish capture Dax, which is unfortunately shadowed by the Fall of Mogadishu. Still, France is in a state of near-anarchy. No need to waste time.
>>
>>654371
Chase those retreating allies all the way to the coast and into the ocean. Even if our panzers have to run the allies over. As for our middle east problem, invite Turkey to war talks. Offer them a chance to rebuild their old empire. The biggest goal is to destroy those retreating armies, but continue to advance into the country. How is North America?
>>
>>654371
I'm back and do this >>654465
While I read up
>>
File: Western front.png (24KB, 784x728px) Image search: [Google]
Western front.png
24KB, 784x728px
>>654465
>>654577
The British manage to evacuate 300 out of their 400 thousand troops, along with a 100k French and 35k Belgian ones. The Fields around Dunkerque have become a bloodbath as 250.000 Allied troops fight 300.000 Germans for control of the city. Half of it is already gone, and the French fight for their lives to keep their route out open for just a little bit longer. While von Brauchitsch cleans up Lyon and the south, Rommel seeks to go straight to Bordeaux and end the war.

The Turkish are hesitant to go to war with the Allies, and so politely decline. The Americans have dragged their feet in the war against the UK, taking Bermuda and some of Newfoundland.
>>
>>654748
Tell Rommel he can go to Bordeaux. We have to prepare for the invasion of Great Britain. I would like that French route cut off. If we can keep a few hundred thousand men on the continent, that would be beneficial. Use planes, shovels, cars, anything to stop more allied troops from running. Ask Turkey that if we finish off France, will they declare war.
>>
>>654748
Continue taking France. Anschluss Alsace Lorraine, and Eastern Belgium. Offer the Dutch Belgium if they join the war.
>>
>>654798
>>654815
On July 2nd, after ferrying another 100 thousand British and 20 thousand Frenchmen over the channel, the Dunkerque pocket, and a 130.000 Franco-Belgian troops surrender. The Dutch, seeing the writing on the wall, join the war, and are in turn given control of Belgium. Some of your advisers, including von Manstein, say this is a mistake, as having a Belgian puppet would be better, and that it should be given Nord-Pas-de-Calais (north of the pink line) to the puppet.
On July 5th, Rommel captures Bordeaux and finds the French government in the middle of trying to escape onto a ship bound for Britain. After a few shots from his new Tiger, the ship begins sinking, and the French government announces an immediate armistice. France has formally fallen.

The Turks claim that they would like to remain netral, and that the loss of Constantinople and Asia minor has weakened their power projection too much to sustain an empire.

See you tomorrow for the formal surrender.
>>
>>655225
Huh. I think our attack of Turkey fucked us over more than it helped. Anyway, put the POW's to work in factories and clearing rubble. Make sure they have food and aren't getting diseases or anything. Also, I think after we completely secure France, we should have a joint meeting with the US generals to formulate a way going forward. Pressure Switzerland to join us
>>
>>655305
This in relevance to Turkey.
I say we allo the French to stay in power, as long as we get GrossDeutschland clay, Italy gets Savoy, they release their colonies, Netherlands gets Calais, and they release Brittany as an independent state. However this is after the war. In the mean time we'll puppet them and take clay.
>>
>>656110
Alright, but what about Great Britain? When we do invade, I want to hold it.
>>
>>656230
It's too costly,
We should just annex Luxembourg, AL, , the corridor, and Switzerland.
>>
>>658176
So we are going to probably lose over another million German men just to give England back? If we are brutal, we can subdue the population. Fair but firm
>>
Sorry guys, I have a test early tomorrow so i cannot update. I'll try to get some in tomorrow.
>>
>>658811
Forgot trip
>>
>>658707
We should wait on England in General.
Instead focus on raids, blockades, and taking over Africa.
>>
>>659141
We will construct fortifications on the beaches then. We should build atleast 20 more subs and we will need to transfer a lot of Panzers down to Africa
>>
>>659196
Sounds good. We should also deploy those Assault rifles and holosights, as well as grenade launchers for the rails.
>>
>>659568
I think a GOOD personal grenade launcher could be beneficial.
>>
>>659568
We can't just completely ignore the British though. Through American, Japanese, and German forces slowly taking over land, there is a chance we can strain them, but we need a fairly short term plan we can use so we don't get D-Day'd
>>
>>661750
True, we can nuke them, or try to get their colonies independent.
>>
File: France.png (24KB, 784x728px)
France.png
24KB, 784x728px
>>655305
>>656110
>>658176
>>658707
On July 17th, to their great shame, the French are forced to accept a Treaty of surrender. Italy is to be given their old territory of Savoy, and at their own behest, become protectors of Nice. Germany will be given Elsass-Lothringen, Brittany shall be released as a sovereign state, and Belgium shall be given Pas-de-Calais.
France shall be permanently occupied, and surrender control of all of their colonies. Finally, Luxembourg shall be annexed by Germany, and Belgium annexed by the Netherlands.

While your military is strong, your diplomacy has been getting progressively weaker, as Switzerland refuses to break its neutrality, and Roosevelt says neither he nor his generals will meet with you. He fulfilled his obligation, he reminds you, and he will not do anything more. Poland has also rejected every demand of surrender, although they will most likely not last more than a month.
>>
>>661851
Whoops, forgot to mention: Spain and Italy have made demands to get their own occupation zones.The Dutch got Belgium for their part in the war, so they should get something in return as well, should they not?
>>
>>661851
Well then we will show them what happens when they do not work with Germany.
>>661856
Is the colored what they want as occupational zones?
>>
>>661856
Cede Italy Savoy, Cede Spain the rest of Catalonia and Navarre. How is our Polish Front?

Also invade Switzerland, and allow the US to anschluss Canada. Publicly apologize to the US for pissing them off, and we will pay 50 billion RM of their war expenses for compensation. Annex Posen and West Prussia, and tell the brits that we will see them in Hell. Gott Mit Uns!
>>
File: Shockanimu.jpg (84KB, 871x720px) Image search: [Google]
Shockanimu.jpg
84KB, 871x720px
>>661861
>Attacking the US
Are you styoobid?
>>
>>661886
I'm shocked. I thought you were the War Hawk. We can't possibly pay 50 billion and we will not apologize. We can publicly thank them for their support in the face of the British Menace.
>>
>>661889
There is no way we can attack the US. I had no plans to either
>>
>>661890
We WILL apologize. We dragged them into this and we must repay them. Do you have any other methods other than "thanks faggot now fuck off"
>>
>>661897
No, the British dragged them in. They were the ones framed by the British in that terrorist attack. It's not like they suffered huge losses. If anything, they gained land and power. Now we need to show our power by finishing off the British in Africa
>>
>>661907
But they didn't want to get involved. You forced them into the war by threatening to GAS them!
>>
>>661911
No, I threatened to gas the British cities. That may have been a misunderstanding on either my part of the QM's. Or the Americans.
>>
>>661915
It was on my part, sorry.
Still, you forced them into the war. this whole war was our fault to begin with. They were neutral. We should've respected their neutrality, we weren't gonna annex them, we could have held off the Brits on our own.
>>
>>661928
Well then their full force could have been focused on Europe. The point is that it is in the past. Now we have to focus on how to regain our political power.
>>
>>661942
And we need to get our allies to forgive us. Including the US.
>>
>>661944
I'm not going to pay them 50 billion. We can apologize that it has come to war and we greatly appreciate the US's help fighting off the evil British.
>>
>>661949
How about we share with them a shipment of 10000 Assault Rifles and military tech, along with some fine German goods (Food, beer, wine, paid Medical expenses for FDR, BMW, etc).

We have to re
>>
>>661961
We have to repay them somehow.
I propose also we give them a nuclear bomb, secrets behind holosights and rails, and Motorized infantry.
>>
>>661961
I can agree to sending the White house a shipment of German Beer, Sausage, wine, but I don't think it would be wise to share military tech. Also, there is a chance they could reverse engineer our rifles.
>>
File: Expansion.png (18KB, 399x407px)
Expansion.png
18KB, 399x407px
>>661861
Yes, the occupational zones are coloured.
>>661886
The Polish front is looking pretty good for the immense amount of fortifications the Polish possess. With most of the Motorized divisions in France, the Polish managed to mobilize 1,5 million men before a major breakthrough was made, and still have upwards of 900.000 people manning their fronts.
>>661915
The threat to gas innocent British civilians was clearly understood. The US did not want you to commit a major war crime and thus accepted your offer.

So what will you do about the US?
>>
>>661986
Lets send 4 Motorized divisions to Poland, and send 6 Panzer divisions into Africa. Under the command of Field Marshall Von Paulus. As for America, we can thank them for helping us fight off the evil British, and send them a large Banquet with German art, sausage, beer, wine, and French Cheese.
>>
>>661986
Tell Poland to give Some land to bordering Nations and give us WW1 borders, and we will help them with infrastructure and other goods.
>>661979
We should tell them that they have full permissions to make their own variants of our firearms, but not the A-Bomb, and it is a massive honor fighting alongside them.
>>
>>661999
This, but with added benefits listed. We should also invest in working to help recover their economy with investments and trade deals.
>>662007
>>
>>662007
We can say that it was a pleasure fighting with the Americans, but the soldiers didn't really fight together. As for the military tech, I can't budge on that. It is not impossible to think that they could be our enemy in the future
>>
>>662024
I'm not budging either. They deserve a modern military. We're decades ahead of our time in terms of infantry. I think it's a bit unfair that our ally has to fight with Bolt action rifles with tin sights while we have Helicopters, APCs, Auto rifles, and even fucking rail mounted illuminated sights being developed!
>>
>>662036
They fought Canadian and colonial infantry. I hardly think that they lost too much. If you think sending them our weapon for them to reverse engineer cant fuck us over, then sure. It's about time we made a new one anyway
>>
>>662036
I also completely forgot about our helicopters. We'll have to get an update on the research.
>>
>>662044
My point is that our other allies have most of our stuff. Why not the US? we need to get a NATO style alliance going to end Imperialism and bring on a new age of freedom!
(Plus it will keep this thread fresh and keep the political scenario from being German Monopolized.
>>
>>662065
Well as much as I like the US and all, they don't like us very much. Sure we could get into the government positions and slowly make our way up to an eventual German Friendly presidency, but they still remember WW1.
>>
>>662069
We should work on getting the US Vets compensation and make them happy. Make us less hated. After this War, we should work on rebuilding our relations and trying to get the tech and cultural effects of WW2, but minus the bad stuff. For example, Jet craft?
>>
>>661986
Just this>>661999
None of the other things the ARFP said
>>
>>662084
>We should work on getting the US Vets compensation and make them happy
So you want us to pay for the Veterans of another country who were mainly there for emotional support? I agree about aiming for the boom of Post WW2, but obviously we have varying ideas of how to do that. It is going to take years for the relationship to heal
>>
>>662100
I want to pay compensation so they don't think we're just malicious krauts and vote pro German.
>>
>>662134
Then we can have our Proxy company in America have a Vets week where they give large sales to Veterans.
>>
>>662157
Perfecto. Let's do that, and tell the Americans we're considering selling them some secrets for rails and assault weapons, but it's a battle in the Reichstag. Just to make them kinda excited.
>>
File: Expansion.png (18KB, 399x407px)
Expansion.png
18KB, 399x407px
>>661999
>>662007
>>662012
The Poles refuse surrender, claiming that they will fight to the last man. The arrival of 4 motorized divisions at the front might see that moment come sooner than they think.
In Africa, von Paulus and 6 Panzer divisions arrive to try and fight off the British. With the French surrender, the colonies of Algeria, Tunis, morocco, French West Africa and French Central Africa have surrendered to Germany. The rest has been reorganized as Free France under the leadership of Winston Churchill and the new leader of France, Charles de Gaulle.
You hold a banquet for the Americans, thanking them for their contribution in the war. They thank you and send a file for a white peace with the United Kingdom the next day. At the banquet, the Japanese ambassador says that if you are willing to part with some RM1bn worth of marine equipment, Japan can take care of the French and British Pacific with ease.

On August 6th, 1944, Germany acquires its first experimental nuclear bomb, though untested. Use it wisely.
>>
>>662217
What kind of Marine Equipment are we talking about? The beach Landers?
>>
>>662232
Beach landers, rifles, and other minor equipment. General stuff which Japan cannot produce in large enough quantities themselves.
>>
>>662239
Yeah, it won't hurt us too much. Also remind them that America is off limits.
>>
>>662217
>Create another bomb. Test it. If it does work, Produce 50 of them, if not, rework it to work.

As for Poland. Announce that they must have free elections on the subject. I want to see what the people think so we don't end up murdering civilians.
>>
>>662253
Well I feel as if we should test it somewhere. Maybe on a british city?
>>
>>662273
No. We don't want it to fuck up and then hey have the bomb because a detonator was bad. We should test it in Northern Finland or Siberia if they'll allow it.
>>
>>662285
I was thinking that too. Alright, lets ship it to Siberia and blow up some permafrost.
>>
>>662305
That reminds me.
Should we upgrade our pollution standards and work with BMW and Mercedes to produce Electric cars.
>>
>>662309
I think we should work on military stuff. There seems to not be a big military application of it yet.
>>
>>662309
>>662325
Guys think with rockets in time they will be used to send things to space.

We'll be able to get into space first and get photos from space, and other things we got from space.
>>
>>662353
Eventually. We need to finish off the glaring problem though
>>
>>662325
I know but I think we can set an example. Make up for our foreign policy being shit. Essentially work towards equal rights, recycling, computers, etc. I want a prosperous future, not, well, real life.
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>662242
>>662253
just making a little post

The Japanese agree not to attack America, and get straight to work on taking indochina. Their equipment is sent to Irktusk through the trans-Siberian railway, and them through Ulaanbaatar to Tianjin.
>>
>>662367
Sure, but no one cared about the environment in the 40's.
>>662374
Thats a bad test
>>
>>662380
Yeah, but Long term
I'm trying to take a less far right motive to be more centralist since EZP left.
>>
>>662391
I agree. I think we are going to give up colonies also. As the preservers of freedom. Once the ice caps start melting, we will take the initiative
>>
>>662413
Yeah, let's actually release it and allow all colonies to vote on it, and we will provide support with infrastructure and economics. Also we should cut up our colonies a bit to respect subcultures and prevent wars.
>>
File: Expansion.png (19KB, 399x407px)
Expansion.png
19KB, 399x407px
>>662253
>>662374
The bomb is a dud, and it is estimated that four more months are needed for another test bomb. Rushing into things might not have been such a good idea.

The Polish government agrees to such elections, provided that you stop occupying most of their country.
>>
>>662413
>>662427
So what do we do if the new free counties collapse or there are embezzlement of funds that are needed to build up the counties?

I'm think that free counties in Africa will not work since just looking at it in real life.
>>
>>662449
It will have to be a slow process, over decades.
>>662437
Fuck. Tell Poland that they will hold the elections and if the people want peace, they will have it, after some conditions are met
>>
>>662437
Get another bomb, what was the failed component?
We should tell them that we will accept, as long as they cede ethnic lands to our allies, and give us WW1 borders.
>>
File: Expansion.png (19KB, 399x407px) Image search: [Google]
Expansion.png
19KB, 399x407px
>>662475
The device was hastily assembled, and the detonator failed to activate a chain reaction. A small explosion happened (around 3-4 tons of TNT's worth), shattering the casing and leaking out the radioactive material over the tundra. The fault seems to have been the decompression of the uranium, allowing it to leak into the explosive supposed to start the reaction. The equipment is being rebuilt, and tests will be made to assure the uranium remains sub-critical until explosion.

>>662461
>>662475
The Poles claim that that they will cede the Vilnius area, the Pinsk area and Volhynia, as well as Upper Silesia and parts of Posen, but no more. Otherwise there will be no election.
>>
>>662689
I could live with that, assuming everyone else likes it too?
>>
>>662710
>>662689
Yeah I guess that is good
>>
>>662689
So be it. If we do not get West Prussia they will lose Warsaw. It's not like they can make demands. Just tell our troops to not shoot civies.
>>
File: Expansion.png (17KB, 399x407px)
Expansion.png
17KB, 399x407px
>>662993
So you disagree with this plan? Do you have a trip?
>>
>>662993
That is a good point. I want to unite Prussia
>>
>>663001
I want Germany and East Prussia connected.

Also I was busy all day so I don't know the full story
>>
File: .png (25KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
.png
25KB, 960x540px
>>663001

WW1 border or nothing.
>>
File: Expansion.png (17KB, 399x410px)
Expansion.png
17KB, 399x410px
>>663002
>>663037
>>663040
Would this be something like what you want?
>>
>>663159
yes.
>>
>>663159
Yeah. We can also make some economic deals like we can cover the cost of repairing the rail system.
>>
>>663159
Yes
>>
File: Europe.png (116KB, 1594x1194px)
Europe.png
116KB, 1594x1194px
>>663165
>>663168
Poland wants RM1500mn to pay for repairs from the war, but accepts your offer of peace. It seems like the borders of Europe have finally been made to last.

Goodnight.
>>
>>663268
Thats a sexy looking Germany. Alright, we can give 1.5 billion. Goodnight, QM.
>>
File: .png (129KB, 1594x1194px)
.png
129KB, 1594x1194px
>>663268
Did a few fixes to map. Also I want to buy Green.
>>
>>663305
>>663538
The Polish gladly accept the 1,5 billion, and for the first time in millenia German and Polish relations seem to have stopped being negative. Although many voices within Poland found the election and what they viewed as Poland's subsequent surrender dishonorable, those voices have mostly died out with the new Polish government's decree of Rozłożone się na wschód, or Spread to the east, which aims to send over a million Ukrainians, Ruthenians and Belarusians eastwards to the new Slavic republics to make room for Polish settlers from the new German territories.

The Yugoslavians set up the price of 6 billion RM for Slovenia, and want to make a tiny adjustment to its border.
>>
File: Europe.png (117KB, 1594x1194px) Image search: [Google]
Europe.png
117KB, 1594x1194px
>>665975
And of course I forgot the map. Saudi Arabia has thrown its lot in with the United Kingdom, and in Africa Somaliland has fallen. Eritrea still has some land left, but cut off from supplies it is most likely not going to last.
>>
>>666027
Can you tell how much we're making, how much we're losing. How much debt we're in. Since all the war happening we need a good idea of our economy.

For the buying of the land it's best to hold that off until after the war.
>>
>>666052
For the debt, I'll have to do some calculations. I think at this point it has reached 131.370.000.000 RM, but I'll have to sift through past posts to see if I didn't miss anything. Average interest on the debt is 2,5% a year. For the deficit, it has risen to 11,03Bn RM, due to continued mobilization taking its toll on the economy.
>>
>>666097
Was busy for a bit but back.

Ask Turkey for permission to cross troops. So we have a new path into Syria.

We're still at war with the UK?
Also in India make sure there Indians rise up.

Maybe talk with Ireland and have them join us since if we get Ireland to let us troops we can have a new path in UK.

Keep pushing in Africa, make plans for landing and bombing of UK industrial cities.
>>
>>666097
I was also busy. Classes and all that. Anyway, we should work on our Economy. What are we importing right now?
>>
>>666217
You are still at war with the UK.

The Turks deny your request for troop access, recommending using your navy instead to reach Syria. The Irish are willing to consider an alliance, but you have to show that you can defeat or suffiicently distract the British fleet first. If anything goes awry, Ireland will be the first to suffer.

In Afric, von Paulus manages to capture the small town of El Alamein against large resistance. This has prompted another wave of unrest in India, further prompting the British to withdraw troops from Oceania and Malaya.
>>
>>666244
Hmmmm, maybe we should work on chipping away at the fleet. We should also work on breaking the English code. Gather the top mathematicians from around Germany and hire them to start trying to crack the code. Send messages to Japan asking if they wish to purchase anything from Germany. Also, are we taxing France right now?
>>
.>>666244
Accept the deal.
Also how is our ARs and holosights going?
>>
>>666244
So seal the deal with the Irish, and make sure the British can't enter into the Mediterranean sea.
>>
>>666252
>>666254
Also Tanks they help win wars.
>>
>>666382
Well I think they want a Saratoga sort of victory over the British fleet.
>>
>>666393
True, but if they can't get into a the Mediterranean sea, we can really take control of the Middle East.

If we get access to Ireland it making crossing into the UK a easier task. First we need to find out where the fleet is
>>
File: Bacause why not.png (45KB, 512x622px)
Bacause why not.png
45KB, 512x622px
>>666252
>>666254
>>666382
The Irish accept the deal, in complete secrecy of course. They await your invasion with moderate impatience and drunkenness.
The Japanese are fine with what they have already, they claim, and their business deal with Russia gives them all the general supplies they need.
Occupied France is not being taxed, though local départements continue to levy taxes to pay for basic services.

After the development of primitive ARs, many top German researchers and mathematicians are put onto a project to crack the British coding systems, in hopes of gathering British intel. Albert Einstein has taken interest towards the project, and wishes to join. Holosights are still half a year away.

To seal the British fleet into0 the mediterranean, the Spanish Republic is ordered to attack Gibraltar, and the German Mediterranean fleet is sent to guard the straits. Gibraltar does not seem to be falling, mainly due to the Royal navy having 50 ships just to protect it, but the U-boats should make short work of them.
>>
>>666405
Have Suez be a priority target. I have no Problems with Einstein joining the new team, and send our U-boats so the island to destroy the British fleet around the island. Then, the U-boats will patrol the strait. Have our Bureaucrats go into France to start setting up a tax system. In turn, have our Military engineers start fixing up buildings and use local men to start building coastal defenses along the channel. Also set up monitoring posts all across the shore of the country
>>
>>666405
Let old good Jew Einstein on the team. Make sure we make quick new on Gibraltar as that will make sure no new British ships can go in or out of the Mediterranean.

Make sure we set up taxes in France. Make sure that the English Channel is fixed up and there are defenses to prevent a English landing.

Try to get control of Cyprus as that can be a big blow to the English, and make a good base for a land attack to Syria.
>>
>>666405
Make sure our tanks are top of the line, they have radio to allow easy communication. You know the late WW2 type of tanks.

Make sure we have our own coding system.
Make some Plans underway to land whole bunch of troops and tanks in Ireland once the Irish see we did our end of our deal, since we're going to use access from Ireland to take Northern Ireland then cross to Scotland.
>>
>>666466
The Navy wouldn't let us
>>
File: Bacause why not.png (55KB, 512x622px)
Bacause why not.png
55KB, 512x622px
>>666431
You already blew up the Suez, if you recall. It will not be repaired for another four months.
>>666443
>>666431
Einstein is put onto the decoding team, which is already making good progress. In order to raise more funds, a tax regime is restored in France. How high will the taxes be? Keep in mind higher taxes mean more unrest.
>Low (5%, 500mn per month)
>Normal (20%, 2bn/month)
>High (45%, 4bn/month)

Some coastal defenses are built along the occupied French coast. The cost is estimated at around 8,5bn marks.

As Gibraltar falls, over 6.000 British troops run to the top of the rock, where they have a large subterranean fort. They cannot launch attacks on local ships, but they can harass troops attempting to occupy the peninsula.

Plans are drawn up for an invasion of Cyprus, scheduled for September 14th. Von Paulus requests four divisions of infantry and three divisions of Fallschirmjager to take the island, as well as ten divisions for the stalemated Alexandrian front.
>>
>>666475
>Make some Plans
That's why I say to make plans for the future. I know we can't do it now, but it's good to make some plans early on to have time to improve on.

>>666482
>Normal (20%, 2bn/month)
Normal taxes, too high and it don't let France to grow.

Give Von Paulus what he needs, and thank him for his service. If he has any good ideas let us know.

Also make plans for a Ireland to UK Scotland invasion. Where are the other British Fleets? We need to take them out, so we can get ready to land in Ireland and Blitzkrieg in Scotland
>>
>>666482
Give Paulus what he needs. Also, I thought the Suez was just out of commission. Good. We have no need for those divisions so lets send what is needed.
>Normal (20%, 2bn/month)
Lets starve those British troops out. We don't really need the island right now
>>
>>666511
I thought Scotland was mountainous?
>>
>>666548
Let me make a quick MS Paint thing of the plan I have. Please wait
>>
File: Plan.png (37KB, 686x505px) Image search: [Google]
Plan.png
37KB, 686x505px
>>666548
Here is the badly made MS Paint map. I don't think attacking by the English Channel will work since the England Will know we thought of that.

But attacking from Ireland to Scotland, England, or Wales that can work. Our generals will work out the fine details of where to land and all that.
>>
>>666572
Well the problem is getting to Ireland. I do think that our trained infantry in mountainous warfare would be beneficial, and having Panzers roll across the fields of England would also work, Logistics and transportation. Also, we will need a minimum of a million soldiers. But if we have a nuke, it might make it a little easier
>>
>>666511
The British currently have three main fleets:
The Home fleet, With 300 vessels;
The Indian and Pacific fleet, with 300 vessels;
and The Atlantic and Mediterranean fleet, with 230 vessels, thereof 130 in the Mediterranean. It has given control of 70 of the 100 surviving ships of the French fleet to Free France.

>>666511
>>666530
Taxes in France are set at 20%, all of which is currently planned to go to the German treasury. The French General Government, however, wishes to have half the funds for itself, to help keep up infrastructure, basic healthcare, administration etc.
>>
>>666577
I think that is fair, but we will go back and look at the tax rate in 5 years.Also, if we can trap the Mediterranean fleet in the sea, it would be a huge blow to the Royal Navy
>>
>>666577
Well make sure we ramp up our ship building, making more U-Boats. Also keep the keep the Royal Ships inside the Mediterranean, in time once we get all of British own land in the Middle East. The British fleet will be forced to gave up, or try to break out of the Mediterranean.

Give France half to build up there things. Make sure we root out the French resistance.

>>666576
We just need to take out the fleet
>>
>>666604
So they can't leave through the Suez, and we have the Strait blocked, so they might just end up throwing their navy at our U-Boats
>>
>>666626
Have that's the plan if we take Cyprus, the fleet only has Syria to Alxandria to dock and resupply.

But once we take all the coast they don't have anyplace to dock and resupply until a neutral county (Free France) or Turkey want to risk us attacking them if they let the British dock in there docks.

So they really left two options, try to leave the Mediterranean, or be picked off in time.
>>
>>666644
Well Turkey wouldn't, because we can just invade with out Baltic allies, and Free France doesn't have the power to try to stop us. But constant bombing runs, U-Boat prowling, land artillery firing, they will slowly dwindle
>>
File: World map.png (42KB, 1425x625px)
World map.png
42KB, 1425x625px
>>666588
>>666604
The Mediterranean Fleet is already trapped, with Gibraltar captured and the Suez still out of operation for three months.

The French government is given 1bn marks a day to ensure that basic government services still function. With this cashflow, you have a 970 million mark surplus.

Von Paulus has taken cyprus which was much more lightly defended than expected. Only two days later,alexandria falls, and the British under general O'Connor move back to defenses along the Nile Delta.
With U-boats on the prowl, and German-Greco-Italo-Spanish fleets harassing the Britich fleets as well, over 30 ships have been sunk this month. It seems the British sun might finally set.

I have to go to sleep, and have a test on Friday, so i won't be updating tomorrow. I leave you with this crude world map.
>>
>>666701
Good Night QM. I'll want us to take the Suez Canel before 3 months pass.
>>
>>666701
Alright, I got a little studying to do too, so I'll be glad to stave off the interruption. Goodnight and Good luck of course.
>>
>>666713
The other thread is on Friday
>>
>>666723
I know, I have a test on Friday too...
>>
>>666732
Well I'm free on Friday, I have a test next Tuesday. It's alright if you're gone, since you are new.
>>
>>666740
Well the thread starts around my time at 12. Fuck. How long do they usually go for?
>>
>>666816
12PM to 7Pm
>>
>>666833
Alright, I should get a few hours in. It'l be slow to catch up, but with lucky rolls and your watchful eye, I should be fine
>>
New thread up mein freunds
>>672839

>>672839

>>672839
Thread posts: 371
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.