[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Adventures of Lesketar Ep. 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Lesketar001.png (16KB, 812x460px) Image search: [Google]
Lesketar001.png
16KB, 812x460px
Your name is Lesketar. You're the designated hero of the land.

Before you start this /qst/, what are your dominant melee and ranged weapons?

Melee
>sword
>battleaxe
>dagger

Ranged
>bow
>magic
>sling
>>
>>634961
Sword

Magic!
>>
>>634963
You decide to go with a trusty sword and magic.

You are terrible with both, but then again you're terrible at every other thing. You're only level 1.

A messenger runs to you while perusing the marketplace demanding your service.

"Queen Bayla has been kidnapped by a mighty dragon! Please, hero, help!"

What do you do next?

>investigate the royal castle
>kill the messenger and loot him
>head to a brothel
>>
>>634969
We will search the royal castle for clues.
>>
>>634980
Agreed, while we travel there fight a few rogue wolves with sword and frost magic combo.
>>
>>634980
You decide you're feeling generous and accept the quest.

>>634996
As we travel there a couple of Level 1 rogue wolves jump us.

Their health is like 10 so you eliminate them immediately.

Level up! You are now Level 2!

With the wolf meat in your pack you arrive at the castle. The central tower containing the royal chambers is heavily damaged with a large hole on the side.

You are greeted by a guard.

"Hello, Lesketar! Please, follow me!"

>follow him
>eat wolf meat
>pickpocket messenger
>pickpocket guard
>>
>>635010

Follow him.

Dont feel like eating raw wolf meat.
>>
>>635016
You follow the guard and leave the messenger behind.

He takes you to the royal chambers, where the King is bawling uncontrollably.

His adviser steps forward and tells you what's up.

"Greetings, Lesketar! As I'm sure you've heard, our lovely queen has been captured by a dragon! Please investigate the area, our guards are very weak, and you're a strong Level 2 hero!"

>investigate the hole
>look under the queen's throne
>jump out of the hole
>sit in the queen's throne
>offer the king wolf meat to help him cope
>>
>>635025
Look under the throne, check the hole.
Offer wolf meat too.
>>
[META]

I'm gonna be gone for a few hours. Sorry about that!
>>
>>635025
>investigate the hole

From the outlier the Adviser gave us, we're stronger than the whole Guard contingent of this Castle, excluding if this place has an elite division.

Whoever this was is probably a rogueish sneaky type person, since they didn't fight a guard. They probably used a bomb so we're probably since stronger than them in a close combat situation, but they have tools at their disposal.
>>
>>635034
Underneath the queen's throne you find 50 gold. Sweet!

Along with that, you come across an empty bottle of transmutation potion. Interesting...

The hole in the wall is rather large. Definitely dragon sized. Dragons aren't known for exiting the same way they came in when it comes to breaching walls, they usually just charge forward. One hole is suspicious...

"Your highness, would you like some wolf meat?"

Through his tears he utters, "Nah senpai I'm good."

>conclude that the queen changed into the dragon via the potion
>eat wolf meat
>offer the king wolf meat again
>summon a kitten
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.