[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time Chop #129

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: Picture of a god.jpg (738KB, 2222x2222px) Image search: [Google]
Picture of a god.jpg
738KB, 2222x2222px
The sun chirrped and burrped. She cried too. There was no earth for her to shine on. No Mars to tickle...No Jupiter to harass. Yet, she couldn't lift a finger to face her lover's killers.

You.

You had a goal to achieve, you are oh so close. you could almost taste it. It was like sweet licks of an ice cream in a hot summer day.

Your duality was starting to fade like a fleeting dream. How is this possible?

It seems that all flavors are black in the Muuuuuseum....

There it was, the very thing that toyed with your and everyone's life in the museum. Kill it! You are strong enough to do it! The evil deeds done by your hand will aid you. I promise...

>Write a letter to your legal adviser to bring the creator of Museum to court for his crime.
>Sing a song with strong emphasis on the wonders of your black tongue both literally and figuratively
>Pull out your heart, fight Picture of a god
>Don't choose anything, wait five minutes for an automated response from You too
>>
>>634687
Sing a song. Black tongue, blue lips!
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.