[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alien Civ Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1431488920538.jpg (114KB, 551x700px) Image search: [Google]
1431488920538.jpg
114KB, 551x700px
It is dark, you have been dormant for so long, millennia, your mind wanders and dreams of civilisations long since past. The stillness and blackness of the void is shaken as the ship you inhabited for so long clunks and creaks. Another vessel has finally found you. You feel the ship being pulled into the belly of another much larger cruiser. Your eyes peel open as the ship thuds to a stand still, the larger vessels artificial gravity kicking it, you feel weight again for the first time in as long as you can remember. You are hungry. Dust begins to slowly fall and settle on the floor, your eyes roll around their decrepit eye sockets in the darkness of your eternal home. After several minutes you will your limbs and muscles into motion. The walls of your ship hum as you feel the intruders slicing into the hull, slowly but surely penetrating your metallic nest. You are hungry. You are alone, separated from the whole by millions of light years. It is cold and there are intruders on your vessel. Your crack and unfurl from your cocoon like corner. Twisted flesh and alien muscles awakening. The room was a storage closet in the centre of the ship. You feel the thud of metal collapse to the floor ahead of you as the aliens penetrate the outer shell. Stepping out into the corridor you crack your neck from left to right, your eyes barely making out layout of the ship. Ahead you hear footsteps
>Go left
>Go right
>Go Ahead
>Go back into closet
>Other
>>
>>631749
>>Go left
>>
>>631749
>>Go Ahead
>>
>>631749
>Other
Wait for the intruders, surely we can cooperate?
>>
quickly check if you are still able to ejaculate before going ahead
>>
>>631842
This

then left
>>
>>631749
Sorry guys I didn't realise this was up here, I started a new thread!!!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.