[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Corpse Vault : ideas?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
Trying to very loosely come up with ideas for a pathfinder campaign, need input on loopholes or path divergence that I haven't come up with ways to block off.

Later on I will, take the story off rails, but for now I'd like the first few sessions to familiarize players with how I'll be running it. Need pointers on that as well, because free roam pathfinder seems so ridiculously expansive to be driven towards a conclusion.
>>
need to post this in /tg/ bro, not here.
>>
File: 2.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
Chapter 1 : Greed Gumbo

The story starts in a crowded sort of plaza the players just won a raffle.

This is a crowd of strange and scary people.

[this is basically my excuse to draw a bunch of unlikely party members together]
>>
File: 3.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
>>629950

Wait really?

I got the feeling they'd say what you just said, there...Damn I'm so out of the loop now...
>>
File: 1.jpg (2MB, 400x7466px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
2MB, 400x7466px
just gonna test this...real quick...
>>
>>629956
I'm a little confused as to the goal. Are you making a thing that you want people to play on the board? Then yes, you come here. This is a board for people to play games.

Are you setting up something to be REVIEWED by other people? In which you just show us the full CYOA and then roll with it? Then yes, you go to /tg/ and ask for advice building the campaign.
>>
>>630003

I'm very sorry, I'm looking for ideas and feedback.

Dang things kinda are different around here now...
>>
>>630017
Well /qst/ is brand new, /tg/ has always been the place for idea bouncing for campaigns, /qst/ was made what? 6 months ago? if that? It's always been as it is right now.
>>
File: mybad.gif (2MB, 498x320px) Image search: [Google]
mybad.gif
2MB, 498x320px
>>630043

Ah I see, yeah I was under the impression literally anything pertaining to pen and paper quests would get pushed over here.
>>
>>630054
that would literally annihilate everything except the general threads in /tg/ but glad to have been of assistance! Good luck getting advice :)
>>
[spoilers]test[/spoilers]
>>
[spoilers]test[spoilers]
>>
[/spoilers] test [spoilers]
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.