[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Escape Monstergirlland Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: blank.png (1KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
blank.png
1KB, 800x600px
So, I have a problem. One that seems suited to 4chan, which is why I'm asking you weirdos for advice.

See, for some reason, my highschool decided to send us all to "monstergirlland", which is pretty much exactly like it sounds. They took the girls somewhere else and shoved us boys into the main park. Everybody else kind off wandered off. I'd go buy some cotton candy, but I just saw one of my classmates raped and then carried off by some snake woman. I'm not into being raped and then carried off.

So, anyone got any ideas how to escape?
>>
Do you know necromancy?
>>
>>629659
>Become a Monster Girl
>>
>>629659
Sharpen a stick then fall onto it, impaling yourself.
>>
>not wanting to get raped by monster girls

What are you, a faggot?

Find weakest monster girl, tame it, train it, use it to capture more monster girls
I'd suggest a slime or a goblin cuz lv1 monsters
>>
>>629784
How about finding a friendly one or leading a group of kobolds?
>>
>>629797
definitely should lead a group of kobolds
>>
File: Shitty Map.png (9KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Shitty Map.png
9KB, 800x600px
>Do you know necromancy?
Nope, just time magic. And even that's a recent development.

>Become a Monster Girl
How? With wishes?

>Find weakest monster girl, tame it, train it, use it to capture more monster girls
I'd suggest a slime or a goblin cuz lv1 monsters
Look, relationships built on kidnapping and brainwashing are what we're avoiding.

>How about finding a friendly one or leading a group of kobolds?
Better! But I don't even know if there ARE any friendly ones. And besides, "friendly" isn't really the issue as much as "Won't abduct and rape me".

If it helps, here's a shitty map of the area based on what I can remember from that pamphlet I saw once. I'm in the entryway.
>>
>>629910
Find/make a weapon. Spear, club, rock, whatever.
Go to Earth. No mercy for the inhuman filth.
>>
>>629910
Okay here's the plan go examine the forest and see what kind of girls are there if the move to attack slow them with your magic.
>>
Look, relationships built on kidnapping and brainwashing are what we're avoiding

>implying we would waifu a level 1 monster, it's not so much a relationship as slavery until we get to a decent monster girl with whom we can actually
1)reason with
2)use magic to pacify

And besides I don't see the problem with kidnapping and brainwashing if they are going to kidnap and RAPE you
>>
>>629910
>Wish to become a monster girl
>>
>>629910
Let's go to earthland.
>>
>>630207
We have to be better than the monsters good sir.
>>
File: Shitty Map.png (11KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Shitty Map.png
11KB, 800x600px
...Didn't work. That was stupid.

>Okay here's the plan go examine the forest and see what kind of girls are there if the move to attack slow them with your magic.
Yeah, I don't really have that kind of control over the magic. It's more of a glorified autosave.

>implying we would waifu a level 1 monster, it's not so much a relationship as slavery until we get to a decent monster girl with whom we can actually
>1)reason with
>2)use magic to pacify
Look, I don't want slaves. They may be monsters, but they at least appear to be sentient, so no kidnapping. It's called moral superiority.

>Find/make a weapon. Spear, club, rock, whatever.
Um. I guess I can grab a rock. I'm sure this will be effective.

>Let's go to earthland.
Sure, why not?
Okay, I'm there. It appears some kind of tortoiseshell catgirl is acting as the gatekeeper.
Looks like she's holding a handgun.
"Why, hello, cutie...want to see a pussy?"
Well, she's not immediately attacking. That's a start.
>>
File: tegaki.png (5KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
5KB, 400x400px
...Didn't work. That was stupid.

>Okay here's the plan go examine the forest and see what kind of girls are there if the move to attack slow them with your magic.
Yeah, I don't really have that kind of control over the magic. It's more of a glorified autosave.

>1)reason with
>2)use magic to pacify
Look, I don't want slaves. They may be monsters, but they at least appear to be sentient, so no kidnapping. It's called moral superiority.

>Find/make a weapon. Spear, club, rock, whatever.
Um. I guess I can grab a rock. I'm sure this will be effective.

>Let's go to earthland.
Sure, why not?
Okay, I'm there. It appears some kind of tortoiseshell cat girl is acting as the gatekeeper.
Looks like she's holding a handgun.
"Why, hello, cutie...want to see a pussy?"
Well, she's not immediately attacking. That's a start.
>>
>>630319
But I can already see you
>>
>>630319
"Sure."
Walk up to her all peaceful like. Then bash her in the head with the rock.
Take the gun.
>>
>>630319
Slaves are a lot more useful then moral superiority.
>>
>Look, I don't want slaves. They may be monsters, but they at least appear to be sentient, so no kidnapping. It's called moral superiority.

I hope some ogre girl dosent whip out a giant dildo and shoot moral superiority all over our back
>>
>>629910
>I'm in the entryway
Could you have just walked out?

Tell the tortoise cat girl that we're looking to melt the heart of a hard shelled woman. While keeping our distance.
>>
>Find a werecat or werewolf girl to bite you.
>>
>>631128
Tortoise shell is a type of color cat, not a cat with a shell. You fucking feline neophyte.
>>
>>631318
I was so proud of my ice breaking pun.
Alas, it was a puny ice breaker.
>>
File: 14744038313250.png (21KB, 253x240px) Image search: [Google]
14744038313250.png
21KB, 253x240px
>>632112
Yeah, real nice.
>>
File: Shitty Sign.png (36KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Shitty Sign.png
36KB, 800x600px
>"Sure."
>Walk up to her all peaceful like. Then bash her in the head with the rock.
>Take the gun.
Alright, that could work. "So, baby, come here often?"

That's right. Just walk closer. "Do you have any neat tricks with that tail?" She's smiling. Alright, just have to pound her in.

"Hehehe...do you really think that will work?"

Shit, I think she noticed the rock.

"Oh, um..."

Using her tail, she quickly knocked the rock out of my hand. Now it's working it's way into my pants...

"As for your question...yes, I do."

Welp, I'm fucked. In more ways than one, probably.

>Find a werecat or werewolf girl to bite you.
Mission fucking accomplished.

One minute earlier...

Welp, that plan sucked. Good thing I have time magic.

>Could you have just walked out?
Nope. Take a look at the sign (or my badly drawn rendition). Not picture: The giant gate.

Alright, I'm back in front of the cat girl.. Anyone have any more bright ideas?
>>
>>632709
Talk to her while maintaining distance or stealth around her.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (10KB, 291x173px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
10KB, 291x173px
>>632709
WAIT WAHT!?! YOU HAVE TIME MAGIC?! YOU HAVE THE WORLD?
>>
>>632709
Let's ask her for a list of monstergirls in Earthland.
>>
>>632709
Tell her there's some catnip over in Fire land
>>
>Find a werecat or werewolf girl to bite you so you become a Monster Girl.
>>
>Run, keep running.
>>
>>632709
Unzip, sway side to side, "You are getting very sleepy". Hypnotize her with your embarrassingly small phallus.
>>
File: Shitty Earth.png (17KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Shitty Earth.png
17KB, 800x600px
>WAIT WAHT!?! YOU HAVE TIME MAGIC?! YOU HAVE THE WORLD?
Maybe once I master my powers. Although I think that'd take a while. I might be able to do it, but It'd take SO LONG, Also, morals and stuff.

>Find a werecat or werewolf girl to bite you so you become a Monster Girl.
That might just work on girls, or might mess with my mind. They might not even work that way. There's too much risk.

>Unzip, sway side to side, "You are getting very sleepy". Hypnotize her with your embarrassingly small phallus.
That would be dumb and embarrassing in any context, but in this place it'd be downright suicidal.

>Run, keep running.
Right, keep running. Don't stop, ever. Never stop.

OW.

"Really? You ran into the gate?" Dammit, now she's looking at me funny. Actually, that's probably an improvement.

>Talk to her while maintaining distance or stealth around her.
"So, um, I want to get through."

"Fine. I have to, and you don't seem like very good prey anyway."

With a sigh. she pulls out a remote and clicks on it. The gates rumble open.

>Let's ask her for a list of monstergirls in Earthland.
"So, uh, what kind of monstergirls are in here?"

"Sexy ones."

"Real helpful."
>>
>>637287
Cover yourself in your own urine, maybe add some feces for good measure. Surely this will disgust any would be rapists, and allow you to walk around unmolested.
>>
You need to find your female class mates before they become monster girls.
>>
>>637287

Embrace the sexy.
>>
>>637287
>>637557
Or find your female classmates *after* they become monster girls
>>
>>637287
Maybe acting autistic will protect your virginity.
>>
>>638103
SHAME on you anon! its not FULL BLOWN autism its just morals.
>>
>Cover yourself in your own urine, maybe add some feces for good measure. Surely this will disgust any would be rapists, and allow you to walk around unmolested.
That's disgusting. Plus, there's probably one monster turned on by that sort of thing, and doing that would just draw her straight towards me.

>You need to find your female class mates before they become monster girls.
I don't know for sure if that will happen to them. I mean, it probably is, but still.

>Or find your female classmates *after* they become monster girls
At that point, I don't think it would matter if they used to be my classmates.

>SHAME on you anon! its not FULL BLOWN autism its just morals.
I think the only "moral" thing I did was oppose slavery. But yes, shame on you anon.

"So are you just going to stand there or what?"

"Fine, I'll go."

She's right, I guess. Gotta get going. So what should I be on the lookout for?
>>
>>640618
something to defend ourselves with, try to be sneaky about it and stay sharp for monstergirls.
>>
Cover ourselves in mud and leaves. Become one with nature, and eat every animal we can find for nutrients. Especially snakes.
>>
>>640618
Try to find a safe place where you can rest and keep your stuff.
>>
>>640618
Try and find a sub monster girl, good for doing work and standing guard when you need sleep.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.