[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chargin' Chuck RPG: Legend of the Eight Footballs, Part 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: THINGS.png (165KB, 1020x2516px) Image search: [Google]
THINGS.png
165KB, 1020x2516px
>>18593
Welcome to Chuck RPG, Where you the anon right there are the Chargin Chuck on a quest go gather all 8 of legendary footballs to promptly smash bowsers' shit. Right now we're in the cave that is Lakithunda's hidehout.
(I'll also be gone for an overnight shift after this)

Here is the post from last time.

Before the scene swipe back into the overworld Chuck jumps into the hole he made while Ivan begins to talk to him.

"So Mac I bet you're wonderin' why i'm quite the tinkerer? It's actually a very interesting story with lots of action and love and loss and it's also why i'm no longer allowed in the bean bean kingdom. Lemme start from the begin-"

Before Ivan can continue Chuck pops out of the hole with a mushroom and some pretty sweet sunglasses. including the bomb that makes 3 items.Now back in the overworld you both continue to explore the cavern, while in another location 3 buzzybeetles approach Lakithunda

"B-BOSS! The guards at the entrance to hideout have been anniliated!" spouts the green one

Laki responds
"What?! I thought you told me they were pretty tough? No matter, I'll just leave this to you and the pebble twins Rocky. Don't mess this up."

What do we do next?
>>
>>62809
Use our bob-omb acquired last thread to blow open a suspicious looking wall to find some bitchin' new shoulder pads.
>>
>>62809
Loot the cave, take everything that isn't nailed down.
>>
Strike a deal. A deal so good he'll forever be in debt.
>>
File: Quest.png (315KB, 1020x2243px) Image search: [Google]
Quest.png
315KB, 1020x2243px
>>62895
As you're further exploring the cave you come across a crack in the wall, and everyone knows that there is usually goodies behind it. Using the bomb Ivan made for you, you blow the wall open with ease and upon further inspection of the hole you discover a sweet new set of "armor" this way you should stand out a bit more! You dwell further into the cave and come across a corridor where the sunlight is shining through and notice two oddly placed together stones. What do you do?
>>
>>65815
Look if there's something under the stones. Also, let Ivan tell how he know how to defuse the bomb.
>>
>>65815
Weat your sweet new shades dammit
>>
>>65924
Wear*
>inb4 spellcheck fgt
>>
Have a snack those stones are obviously Rock Burgers the tastiest treat that can't be beat.
>>
File: Glasses.gif (7KB, 147x122px) Image search: [Google]
Glasses.gif
7KB, 147x122px
>>65924
>>65942
>>
Have a seizure so the ghost can posses you and you can team up in one body.
>>
>>65815
Equip the shades and test their effects on the rocks by telling them "Beat it, nerds!" .
>>
>>67229
Continue quest. Meet love interest
>>
File: I WANNA ROCK.png (348KB, 1020x2364px) Image search: [Google]
I WANNA ROCK.png
348KB, 1020x2364px
>>65849
>>67690
(Sorry for the delay the Overwatch beta is fun)
Anywho Chuck and Ivan attempt to move the stones to see if anything would happen.(I am not sure why the sprite sheet for chuck has him with a shovel) As chuck drives his shovel into the stones he lets Ivan continue his story about his tinkering talents.

"So where was I Mac, Oh right so in the beginning during the toad war I was drafted and sent to the base camp of-"

Before Ivan can finish his story an emerald colored stone comes crashing ontop of the two rocks and a voice echos from above.

"Welly well well, I reckon' you two fellars oughta be the intruders. Not really what I expected from the description given to me, But that don't matter one bit"

The source of the voice drops onto the top of the emerald rock, revealing it to be a green Buster Beetle

"The names Rocky and the two below me are my sons Geo and Slate, Better known as the pebble twins. Now I've received orders from Laki to take you two down and as a seasoned wrestling champion I have kind of a title to uphold,nothing personal"

MID BOSS FIGHT! What's our first move?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWXhFVqNgQs
>>
File: wake me up.gif (2MB, 336x304px) Image search: [Google]
wake me up.gif
2MB, 336x304px
Hit those fucks with the intro star
>>
>>68158
Tackle his kids. Your friend can feed the parent a bomb
>>
>>68197
Hell yeah. Let's do this.
>>
>>68197
I'm for this too. Ivan then uses his Chuck-It Rocket skill to punch us and propel us through the group of beetles
>>
File: STAARRS.png (569KB, 1051x3734px) Image search: [Google]
STAARRS.png
569KB, 1051x3734px
>>68197
>>69265
As the star swipe appears instead of just standing there and letting the scene change you decide to grab it mid-swish and completely shatter the fabric of time and space for a brief moment. Clearly you are no ordinary chargin' chuck, the battle starts and you jump into the air to attempt to dunk Rocky and the twins with the very star you took. Rocky shouts to his sons.

"GET BEHIND ME BOYS, YOUR OLD MANS GOT THIS!"

His eyes begin to glow green and he catches the star you threw at him. He's using the power of one of the legendary footballs this won' be an easy fight what is our next plan of action?
>>
>>73779
Ivan stealths his way into the enemy's back row and attacks the smaller Beetles. He's done some shit in the Toad War. Not above punching a kid.
The Buster Beetle sees himself as a failure for being unable to protect his kids.
>>
You fell the time has come to follow the Chargging Chuck's family motto "When in Doubt Tackle about."
>>
*Feel darn typos.
>>
It's time for this fucker with our football to get FUBAR!

Whilst we're slamming the star, have Ivan spook the motherfucker into dropping his guard.

Honour his death by letting his kids live.
>>
>>73779

Charge him and the star, this is a battle between an unstoppable force and an immovable object now.
>>
>>73845
>>73859
>>73889
This seems to be our course of action. Charging Chucks know the greatest way to honor your father is to surpass him. Let's inspire these kids to be greater than their old man.
>>
File: A BANG UP JOB.png (402KB, 1098x3743px) Image search: [Google]
A BANG UP JOB.png
402KB, 1098x3743px
>>73889
>>73968
>>73859
>>73845
(last update for the night I got 2 overnight shifts to look forward to)
Chuck places himself on the ground and charges up for an all out charge as he tackles the star, making this a power struggle against rocky to see who could hold out. Ivan was not havin' any of that so he poofs right behind Rocky who is currently preoccupied with Chuck and smashes his hind leg with his mighty wrench.

"DAAAD!!" Cried the twins.

Rocky loses his footing due to his injury and gets crushed but remains conscious.

"H-Heh..seems like the concept of good sportsmanship is outdated..guess I was foolish."

Chuck sitting ontop of the star points out that he was indeed foolish since everyone knows that all Chucks work for Bowser and points out that we were never really "good people" to begin with I mean look at us.

Rocky responds
"I guess it just shows how old I am..well champ you've won. I wouldn't hold it against you if you decided to finish me off."

Chuck thinks for a moment. Despite his origins he's never really taken the life of anyone just did bad things and did what he was told. He also ponders that the fight with one of the legendary footballs felt a little too easy.
Chuck begins to have an ominous feeling. Somethings amiss

It's your call anons do we try to seal the deal?
>>
Spare Rocky and give him and his kids tickets to the next big Chargin Chuck game
>>
No, this guy is cool.
We don't need to kill him, he has honour and shit.
We just need the football, if we leave him alive, we can have him as an ally, and still 'have' the football.
After all, football is a team game.
>>
Let him live. He put up a honorable fight and really do you have any real beef with him? He'd make a excellent partner just like Ivan.
>>
>>76992
>After all, football is a team game

This is a good point. We need a full team.
>>
>>76548

Ignore these
>>76588
>>76992
>>77297
>>77522

There's only room for one at the top, and that's going to be you, Chuck, but only if you have the footballs to take it.
>>
>>79525
Well now who spit in your bean curd.
>>
File: SHIIIIET.png (673KB, 1191x3539px) Image search: [Google]
SHIIIIET.png
673KB, 1191x3539px
>>77522
>>77297
>>76992
>>76588
Chuck thinks long and hard and chooses to save Rocky by using the mushroom we got earlier. Rocky gets his full strength back and tosses the star like it's nothing and the battle ends. Ivan currently feels like a piece of shit as Rocky turns to chuck and says.

"Well i'll be damned, You really are somethin aren't cha boy? You know I think it's better if you take this football, when you get to my age you have a keen eye for people with great potential and I can tell you'd put that football to great use."

The caves are suddenly filled with a booming voice. "FOOL!" Lakithunda appears in front of the group at a mere instant and uses his magic magnetism to rip the football away from Rocky.

"Foolish old man! I though with your power and status you'd be able to bring out the full power of the football. I guess your age has caught up with you since you barely even used 10% of it and with that you and your stupid sons are no longer of any use to me. PREPARE TO DIE!"

As the star swipe fades Chuck is surprised to see Rocky beside him and Ivan. Rocky says
"You don't need to worry about me pardner, with that mushroom you gave me I feel 20 years younger, now lets say we send this punk packin!"

CHAPTER 1 FINAL BOSS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKuS5I24Mhw
WHAT'S OUR FIRST MOVE?
>>
Time to play with the Legos Chuck. Build a club out of the Totem guys and go all loony Tunes on Lakithunda.
>>
>>87269
Ghost deconstructs block man. Chuck throws Rocky at Lakithunda
>>
>>87269
FOOTBALL SPECIAL
Rocky gets in his shell and is held in kicking position by Ivan.
Chuck runs up to kick Rocky like a football, gets Charlie Brown'd by Ivan and goes flying into a dropkick on Lakithunder who is caught off guard by how stupid this is.
>>
>>87457
YES

This
>>
>>87269
Those pink blocks are clearly weakpoints. Go for those.

Alternatively, do what Chucks do best and sack the QB. Attack Lakithunda
>>
>>87457
Maximum this, Go for a two-fer and knock him off the cloud while getting the head shot on the golem
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.