[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unlimited potential

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: Class_creation_spellsword.png (69KB, 322x452px) Image search: [Google]
Class_creation_spellsword.png
69KB, 322x452px
You are a prince of unlimited potential. You skills outrank that of your brothers and sisters.

Swords, Stealth, Seduction and (S)magic.
Any skill you can try your hand at you pick up with ease.
Not that you try that often. You are stuck in a royal meeting room bored out of your mind.
There are a few subjects on the agenda today

>Bandits attacking larger trading caravans entering the city
>Rise in Taxes
>Visiting of a royal couple of a near by kingdom
>The rise in potential power of another kingdom when it is discovered their queen is a powerful mage
>Youngest Princess upcoming birthday.

unlimited potential trait learn any skill by trying with a dc7 on a 2d6 check.
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>6276
Raise taxes even further, Use to fund Lavish party for Princess, Invite all peasants and feed them (make them look somewhat presentable), Also invite the royal couple to the party, afterwards decrease taxes and draft citizens who attended party into an army to further bolster your forces. If possible make diplomatic relations with royal couple to attack mage queen.

Was this too much in one post? I'm not learning any skills or anything so Ima roll d100 and see what happens.
>>
I learn "Delegation"
Someone of my skill should be helping the realm in person, not sat in meetings.
>>
>>6316
What the fuck is up with me not rolling?
I'm putting the fucking dice command in Options.
>>
>>6326
roll+2d6 goes in all fucking fields>>6316
>>
Rolled 1, 4 = 5 (2d6)

>>6316
>>6326
Test
>>
Rolled 2, 4 = 6 (2d6)

>>6341
>roll
Oi m8 it's "dice+2d6"
>>
File: op_logo.gif (56KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
op_logo.gif
56KB, 500x458px
>>6316
>Delegation
(Get)
>>6307
The counsel agree we should raise taxes, the bandits are hunting the trade with all the goods being stolen.
They agree to fund the princess party and ask what sort they should hold. Its her 16th
The do not agree to letting the lower classes attend.
>>
Rolled 4, 5 = 9 (2d6)

>>6355
I am a fucking hypertard.
Wow.
I've checked the sticky twice today and I'm just incapable of reading it seems.
>>
>>6356
Not get Delegation, looks like your going to have to do this yourselfs
>>
Rolled 5, 2 = 7 (2d6)

>>6356
A masquerade ball ofc!( Those are the type of parties they like, right?)
Also, roll to get the Party Planning skill.

>>6364
You must not be native to /tg/ then, if it was roll I would of looked stupid since I auto do dice.
>>
>>6384
>You must not be native to /tg/ then
Semi-native, but I don't roll very often.
Also I'm phone posting because I'm ill, so my options bar isn't auto-filling.
>>
>>6384
Lord Ashton agrees with your idea, being the master party planner you are he feels that your input will be greatly valued.
"Young Sir, perhaps myself and the other lords should take on the other tasks with this meeting. You should go now and start the planning. I know Delegation is not your strong point, you like to take on everything yourself. But please take my three staff members and order them as you see fit."
Lord Ashton is a high ranking official and has been looking after the city for a few years now after his tactics held off an invasion.

>Stay and try to handle the other matters too
>Go and meet your new staff
>Go and tell your youngest sister
>Other?
Unlimited potential 2d6
Party Planner Your parties are off the chain, when getting stuff for them you roll 2d8 for them rather then 2d6.
>>
>>6498
>Go and meet your new staff
Surely Lord Ashton can handle things, this will in no way backfire on us at all!
>>
File: Doon.jpg (28KB, 564x817px) Image search: [Google]
Doon.jpg
28KB, 564x817px
>>6553
You return to your room. It is a fine room fit for someone like you. It over looks the east wing of the castle. Over on your table there are clippings and invoices from your last shindig. Names of caterers, entertainers, tailors, decorators as well as many more are stored in a huge book that is open at the names of Madam Pudge and Madam Puff, a double act that may not be suitable for THIS party

There is a knock at your large oaken door and standing in front of it is a professional looking man who bows before you.
“My name is Doon my Sire and this is Samather and Zargon” He said gesturing to a plain looking woman and a man with fair skin behind him. Samather looks eager and is standing a little too close for Doons liking. But remains silent.
“We are here to help you with the Youngest Princesses birthday party at Lord Ashtons request”
He bows again, knowing his place he dosn’t look you in the eye directly
>>
File: Youngest Sister.jpg (283KB, 842x1191px) Image search: [Google]
Youngest Sister.jpg
283KB, 842x1191px
Meanwhile in the courtyard The Youngest Princess is up hiding behind a large potted plant. Her hand clutching a fine cable her eyes focusing on a nearby doorway. It was only a few weeks before her sixteenth birthday but she enjoys her childish pranks.
As her lady in waiting comes into the room, she pulls the cable sending the woman ass over tit down a flight of staires, not stopping to look back she runs into the room the LIW just came out of.
>Swap back to prince
> Escape the Castle and go amongst the common folk (you always wanted to see what the life of excitement is like)
>Head to the council meeting ( You feel like your age and gender shouldnt stop you in having a say in how your country is run)
>Go meet someone your in a relationship with (post details)
>other?
>>
Rolled 5, 6 = 11 (2d6)

>Swords, Stealth, Seduction and (S)magic.
Swords, stealth, seduction and SORCERY. Improve your vocabulary skill, you inarticulate prince!
>>
>>10992
That's the joke big boy
>>
Rolled 2, 1 = 3 (2d6)

>>7012
Meet and rape your sister the youngest princess
>>
>>6276
>not Swords, Stealth, Seduction and Sorcery

Come on man, it was right THERE.
>>
>>7012
Raper her to death then leave a note in her blood saying "Fuck ya"
>>
Rolled 1, 6 = 7 (2d6)

>>6693
>>7012
post details of relationship (pls be sis)
>>
>>15284
Player Control Switch: Youngest Sister
Skills Get:
Rope Skills roll 2d8 rather then 2d6 when dealing with or tying rope
Lucky Is just born luck
Learning New Skills On a 2d6 test to learn new skills target is 10

You escape out of the main courtyard by sending your hand maid tumbling down some stairs.
You stole the small IRON KEY earlier and have it hidden on your person. The key is to one of the servant entrances into the castle. You are going to meet your boyfriend, a devilish rouge who caught your eye during a torment. He saved a child that was about to be beat up by some old smelly man. You been sneaking out to see him whenever you get the chance. His name is Cassim and is ever so nice, if a bit dangerous. You think he will be your first kiss! :heart:
Your Hand maid, who you call Nursey knows and tells you off about it. If your bothers were to find out you would be in trouble but it would be worse for Nursey so she keeps quite.
You approach the outer wall where the door is it should be clear but two people are standing in the way!
The chef is having an augment with someone delivering goods. If you go out now they will see you, you have never seen the chef or the delivery man before. While that is normal for the second man it strikes you as odd about the chef as they all tend to come out at supper time.
“This is only half of Lord Ashtons powder. He is going to be really angry, are you trying to get us both killed?” Said the Chef angrily
“What do you want me to do? Anyway that should be enough”
“No it wont!”
“Look the bandits are giving everyone a hard time. It was lucky he bribed them to get that much past”

You got to get going, you were meant to meet Cassim at noon and thats been and gone already.
>Walk out and demand to be let past
>Wait till they leave
>Try to sneak past
>other?
>switch back to prince
>>
>>19811
>Wait until they leave
>>
File: image.jpg (150KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 858x536px
>>21355
They chat for a while longer, before they both make take their leave. You are just about to leave when you feel an iron grip on your shoulder.
"And where do you think you are going young lady"
Spinning on your heels you see nursey looking down at you, her frock is grass stained. She was able to find you a lot quicker then you would of guest. A cheeky grin spread across,your face

>what do you say?
>>
>>21579
Why I'm sure you already know, but with my birthday coming soon, wouldn't it be nice to raise the moral of the peasants? Taxes will soon be raised, so it's only suitable that we do something to make sure the citizens remain loyal to the empire.

A stroll down the streets, perhaps gracing a shopkeep or two with my charity, that would be splendid wouldn't it?

By the way, your frock is grass stained. How unbecoming.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.