[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Godgame: Redux

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 880
Thread images: 57

File: star.jpg (5MB, 2560x1700px) Image search: [Google]
star.jpg
5MB, 2560x1700px
This might be a stretch but I'd thought I'd give it a try with the new board, see if any of the former players notice.

>Continuing from a series of threads on /tg/, play the role of a god in a relatively newly emerged setting.
>Pick a name, choose a godly domain or purview, and start speaking The Word.
>The Word is the actions and often decrees of the gods for the setting, the success of which determined by the result of a d100.
>>
File: Holy Wrath Priest Armor.jpg (141KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
Holy Wrath Priest Armor.jpg
141KB, 730x1095px
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>62367
>God name
Osmanthis
>Domain
Light
Hello, OP
>>
>>62833
Hello there. If it's just you and me, we may just start the setting over again. Your feelings on the matter?
>>
>>62367
>Agnologia
>Soul
>>
Name:nigger
Domain:homosexuality
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>62967
Forgot to roll
>>
Looks like a few people showed. Some starting parameters;

>When determining your god/domain, your initial roll is your relative powerlevel. Power can change overtime, but what you roll is what you start with.

As for the setting, probably make more sense to start anew, if any of the old players show up, then they can just go ahead and pick things up where they left off if they like.

For now though, there is one sun, and one planet. It is newly settled though, only recently a molten rock. Go ahead and shape or interact with the current lone planet as you see fit, try to make something of it, with The Word of course.
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>62956
>>
>>63032
Make Earth and water and from the fusion of those life will be created
>>
>>63072
Well you have to roll to do things. Also the idea is that you act based on your domain and try to remain within it.

So if someone made a god of fire for example, they wouldn't normally be able to do something like create icy poles on the planet or create the winter season.
>>
I am Svorith, god of Craftsmen and Mechanics
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>63087
Sorry OP
If there isn't a god for that i can do some stuff?
>>63087
Roll dice to know your power
>>
>>63098
Forgot roll
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>63107
And again
>>
>>63105
You can always work together with other gods if they are willing to try to make something between you, by adding your die results.

Failing that, if you can reasonably explain how using your domain you could do something outside of it, then it might work.

If you're a god of souls though, I'm sure there's plenty you can do to in the meantime, till some other god comes along to create earth, water, life, etc...
>>
>>63134
Can i give life?
>>
>>62977
Oh for christ's sake, 13?. And OP, I'm serious about joining but if you want me to change the name/domain I will.
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

As the god of Craftsmen, I require craftsmen, so I form them from the very stone.
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

Baragul
Domain: Plague/Sickness/Chaos
>>
Acno, bless my sons of stone with souls, so that they may be independent of me.
>>
>>63188
I give souls to your creation
>>
>>63134
Also I suppose it wouldn't hurt to take on the role I had in the previous threads.

>Domina
>Mother of Stars

Having created the first star, which the first planet orbits, I'll name said sun Imaline.

>>63150
If you can find a way to do that within the purview of souls, yes. That said "life" can mean something different to different gods. While maybe you can't create living organisms, it would be within reason to do something like, create a realm or afterlife or something like that for souls to congregate, so that when some god does come along to create living beings, their souls would then have physical forms to inhabit.

>>63151
Remember that power can increase overtime. If you are serious we'd be happy to have you, though the game itself is also supposed to be serious so a name/domain change might be for the best.

That's another thing, players can change their god/domain if they like but you can't play more than one obviously.
>>
>>63204
You didn't roll
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>63217
>>63214
Sorry again
>>
Another thing, I encourage you to give some flavor to yourself as well. You chose name/domain, but also if you like in order to help with interaction with one another, maybe figure out something of a backstory or how you came to emerge into this new universe.

Also don't forget an appearance! What you look like can be a big indicator on the type of god you are.
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

I now name my sons Golem, and send the 5 to form their kingdoms from the molten stone.
>>
>>63253
I interpret this as all but one kingdom falls, and so is formed the Golemic Quinary
>>
>>63238
>Acnologia
>The god that blessed all other gods
>Emerged from the infinite
>Mercy and peace
>Enlightment and courage
>Giant Dragon/ human aryan woman
>>
ORIGIN TIME
I am the son of the first star, in its glowing heart my metallic skin was forged.

I am humanoid, but made entirely of metal save the complex optometry of my glass eyes.
>>
Another thing for the rules, it hasn't happened yet but if it does, when gods act against or oppose one another, disputes and combat are resolved by opposing rolls. Ideally it would be a step by step affair, so that if two gods come to fight one another, the conflict isn't resolved within the first roll with one clear winner and loser, but rather that they play it out over a series of rolls and together determine the victor based on the overall trend of the rolls.
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>62367
I'll give it a shot OP, if this is still here

Name: Simarim, the faceless
Domain:Knowledge
>>
>>63395
I think you will find we have similar goals, brother.
>>
>>63433
>>63395
Then perhaps we can work together, for a time.

Craft us bodies in your image, and I will make them move.
>>
>>63445
>>63395
We can make the perfect creature, can i join
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

I call upon thee, Agnologia and Simarim, together we shall create the first Men.
>>
>>63391
Domina! I'll be Lurking for you.
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>63473
>>63459
Let it be so
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>63473
>>63492
>>
Just something to keep in mind, that the planet is currently just a barren rock pretty much. Without even things like a core to give spin and magnetisim, an atmosphere to shield against the sun, or water/oceans and such basic things, life would probably not be able to survive.

Something like stone golem men would probably be fine, but actual living organisms, not so much. Of course it's completely possible to do something like, create men (I assume humans, basically?) and hold onto them more or less in some godly realm or even just put them in your pocket, until the planet can support them and then let them loose.
>>
The OG Shadow God is back. Will he stay. Eh, maybe. But he'll be watching you.
>>63516
How's it going, are we gonna use the old GodGame IRC?
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

Medicus, God of health, medicine, and luck

(could I possibly add to people's rolls for luck?)
>>
File: dat unf.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
dat unf.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>63507
>>63492
>>63473
Dem rolls

>>63516
I believe the idea is to make metal men that have the ability to think and reason, and have souls I guess.
>>
>>63542
scratch that I'm going for Vestibulum, God of pressure, energy, and magnetism.
>>
>>63547
I am a mechanist god, so metal makes sense, and with all that KNAWLEDGE I invented a sort of living liquid metal, an improvement on the golems. And the souls gave them a consciousness.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>63556
>>
>>63556
Thank you
>>
>>63535
I guess we could use the IRC though you'd probably need to put the instructions/url for it since I always messed up with it.

>>63542
If you want to do something like adding to other godly rolls outside of your domain, then you'd probably need to solely be Luck. Otherwise, usually you have to be similar domain or related to the god you're helping with their roll, or if it's a cooperative effort.

>>63547
Well maybe some consensus between you all? If it's just sentient metal men though, then they should be fine on the planet.
>>
>>63575
One vote in support of sentient metal men
>>
>>63575
I'll have a paste bin, and I'll pop in here and then to mess with someone, let's see how many times I can die and/or nearly destroy the current universe.
>>
>>63575
2nd vote for metal men with
>>63567
>>
>>63556
That's fine. Also last time it didn't come into play until later in the threads, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to clear up now;

>While you should have one primary domain, you can have subdomains as well, usually 1-3 depending on how similar or related to the primary domain they are. So like, Cold primary domain, Ice and Snow subdomains is a good example.

In the old threads we also quantified it by assigning values/numbers to the domains, though I was never a fan. Unless people prefer otherwise, I think in this case, take your godly score (your first role) and split it up among your domains (or just put it all on one) to determine how much you are vested in your domains or subdomains.

So like, a god of Cold (50) and Ice (10) would probably like some sort of powerful cold discrete presence in the universe that brings ice, whereas a god of Ice (50) and Cold (10) would probably be like a giant ice god who spreads cold as a result of his ice divinity and power.
>>
Is anyone able to make a metal based core? Please do if so. Also are there pre-existing floating gases around the planet that we can make into atmosphere or does someone have to create that too?
>>
>>63646
can I use my first roll to split my skills and not my second :P
>>
>>63666
Heil Satan
>>
>>63646
They removed the old OOC, gonna be a pain to wire up a new one, escpecially when I have no idea what I'm doing. I think, I got the old pastebins.
>>
If we're diviing up aspects, I'm 40 Mechanist and 25 Craftsmen
>>
>>63607
Also if you have any art or content from the old threads that would be amazing. Since we're starting anew I don't think they'll be much practical use, but it'd be really cool just to have, so people can see what the previous universe and gods were like.

>>63655
Unless stated to exist, things have to be created. As I said before, the planet is just a barren, solid rock. Things like a metal/molten core or gasses/atmosphere will need a god to create them, and ideally a god whose domain makes sense. Until then you'll have to try to make due with what you have, or get creative.

>>63666
Well your first roll is your relative power, so that *is* the one you'd be using to split up.
>>
>>63655
Not in my domain as a pure 63 knowledge, but perhaps we can have the men of metal learn how to do it on their own

*grin*

Over time of course
>>
>>63542
Okay then 20 energy, 10 pressure and 10 magnetism
>>
>>63696
No clue on the art, the archive is around. We can archive the thread on suptg, or supqst. I still have old char ideas.

http://pastebin.com/SEWM7dNE
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>63710
I tell the Men to slowly draw from themselves over time to form a metal core, they regenerate over time by absorbing and purifying stone.
>>
>>63687
I interpret that as taking thousands of years more than expected, the Men can do nothing for three of my turns
>>
>>63752
Woops! Wrong comment!
>>
>>63728

Great, thank you very much!

>>63752
We're still in the formation age, the universe is new and the new gods with it are just emerging and influencing things, so time isn't measurable really. At least not by mortal standards, or until a Time god shows up.
>>
So do we just keep going then? Self governing universe creators?
Or is there a supreme body to weigh in on results
>>
Can gods create demigods, monsters, change fate, give visions/dreams and stuff?
>>
>>63777
I was mostly making a punishment for myself for my bad roll, otherwise the rolls mean little.
>>
>>63782
Yup. Completely possible, but your rolls better lucky with specific rules.
>>
>>63789
So we can collaborate to create demigods to controll elements?
>>
If you're still taking new members

Name: Perpatus
Domain: Time, if not taken

Also, how to roll?
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>63738
I guess I'll make a magnetic field around the planet to protect it from cosmic rays n shit
>>
Currently setting up the irc.
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>63812
I use my original stone golems to assisst in whatever way they can
>>
>>63805
type "dice+1d100" in the options section before you post
>>
>>63805
Type dice+1d100 in the options
Please be nature or something, because time is not that important, or i think so
>>
Well, from what I gather we now have.

>Imaline, the first star, around which the first planet orbits
>The planet is barren rock, populated only by sentient men of metal and stone golems
>The planet is nameless
>>
>>63805
>>63820
Thanks
>>
>>63824
what about Neoplani? Greek checks out (kinda)
>>
>>63788
Ah right, thanks for keeping that in mind. Yes, rolls should always matter, and obviously determine how things go based on how good or bad the roll is.

>>63780
Normally the idea was that it was self governing, with the gods determining how the universe progresses based on their actions and interactions with one another.

If need be though, I can for now, act as a sort of supreme body. Having come from the previous universe, and a universe before that, I'm probably the closest to fitting that role as something of an over-god.

>>63782
Absolutely! Of course, what "demigods", "monsters", "fate" and other such things means, is up to each god to interpret. Ideally these things should as always, be related to or in some way explained by the godly domain, but as always you can work with other gods or get their help for things you want to do or make but can't on your own. Things like demigods, monsters, visions and dreams were a staple of the old threads.

Also to that end, there were more than a few players who chose to play as demigods, divine creations/servants, or even just (heroic/legendary) mortals. Of course those all came into play after awhile, when there were habitable planets and functioning ecosystems and civilizations.
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>63834
Fucked it up somehow, I'm not good at this
>>
I say he who has true domain of the stones shall name the greatest stone, so we must wait for the stone God to rise.
>>
>>63847
http://pastebin.com/VvdTMBmU

There you go, a short pastebin, I suck at explaining, try to join to see if I did it right.
>>
>>63801
If it falls within your domain, sure. Keep in mind though it's not supposed to be a way to cheat around the rules. If the universe is lacking a god of oceans, rather than just creating some demigod controlled by you to create oceans, you should try to figure out a way to continue without oceans until an ocean god shows up.

>>63805
Always taking new members!

>>63824
You guys can work together to name the planet, and everything else for that matter such as the metal men.

>>63868
Thanks so much.
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

Very well

I create a compendium of knowledge, which will host details on everything the Living metal ones (who are nameless) ever figure out and contains hints to further research.

Those who dedicate themselves to me, can access it. (I'll inform them of my existence soon enough)
>>
>>63887
You can join?
>>
File: Smiley =D.png (63KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Smiley =D.png
63KB, 300x300px
>>63900
Knowledge kickin like FIRE
>>
>>63904
Take water or nature please
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

I'm gonna pressurize some rocks into precious gems for the metal men to find because I can and why not
>>
>>63915
Hell no! I'm here busting my ass on trying to make an IRC and I have no feedback. Also. Never force a Lurker do things.
>>
>>63888
Those trips tho. Also another thing to mention, that gods can do things outside of reality (if it suits their domain), such as create for themself a little pocket dimension or realm to call their own, like their own private sanctum. Basically there's the material and the immaterial planes, material being the universe the gods have physical representations in and influence and shape, and the immaterial being something akin to the afterlife for mortals and for the gods more or less their true state of being.

Though since the universe is new, both the material and immaterial planes, are similarly sparse, with just the sun and planet in the material, and as of yet nothing in the immaterial.

>Also I'm going to duck out for just a little bit, try not to destroy the universe! While I'm gone, I defer to Lurker for questions about rules.
>>
I build the great mechanism to move the planet around Imaline, effectively inventing day and night.
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>63958
I'll apply some force to turn the planet
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>63958
Forgot to roll
>>
>>63850
Alright now I understand how that works, thanks guys.

Time is a pretty broad domain so I'll describe the nature of this god.

Perpatus is a quiet God, usually choosing to stay silent and apply his will later. As time he values such things as death, change, and knowledge, and would be willing to work with gods of these domains.
His preferred appearance is that of an eye, and likens himself to the watchful eye of life and death.

I ask the other gods, will these metal men you make all be immortals? Gods in their own right
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>63969
>>63958
>turns on the mechanism
>not built for it
OH NO THEY'RE ALL DEAD

Good thing yall have op rolls to make it work

I inform the metal men of our existence so they may dedicate themselves to us, or not, of their own will
>>
>>63976
To impose Death on them would be against my nature as their father, but if a death god rose, I could not refuse.
>>
>>63976
When the will to live leaves them, they may perish of their own accord. Beyond that I see no need to stall the pursuit of knowledge
>>
I return! So it looks like at least, the planet now has a spin and orbit around the sun.

Something I forgot to add earlier, but gravity is a concept which does not require a god. In this case, gravity is equivalent to Kinship, or how close things are drawn to one another by divine connection.
>>
>>64216
Gnite.
>>
>>64224
Goodnight, hope to see you again.
>>
>>63995
The information is limited and warped but not overly so.

Perhaps their belief will spawn new spirits, or change the ones they relate to.
>>
Bump for new day, see if we can't get things more detailed.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

I'm gonna see whether or not I decide to get the Engine restarted.
>>
>>65892
>Not even a d100
>Still failed

You'll always be our special failure.
>>
>>65927
>Implying I was gonna seriously restart it.
All it shows whether or not I should start doing something.
>>
>>66056
Well it would be nice, things started out strong but kind of stagnated. I'm thinking an antagonist-ish presence would bring some action.
>>
>>66087
I 'll probably start experimenting soon. Question is where do I head off. Regaining my original path, or try not to erase the Multiverse every thread.
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

*stretches, cracks back, pops knuckles*Let's see if I still got it.
Let's start off with the basics. A Shadow.
Every interval of 10 equates to one Shadow created.
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>66181
Haha, this old man still got it. Let's see if I can make a realm next.
Ever roll indicates completion of the realm.
>>
>>66215
Eh, good enough for, lemme just dump these Shadows in there, can't have roaming celestials around too early you hear. Time for my nap. I am getting too old.
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

I Am Gor
God of earth and mountain and rock
>>
>>66272
Perfect, a god capable of shaping!
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

I would like to build a large mountain range, so that the inhabitants of this world might observe it and know my power
>>
File: 1454536485235.png (1MB, 1280x1051px) Image search: [Google]
1454536485235.png
1MB, 1280x1051px
Rolled 93 (1d100)

Name: Cosmic
Domain: Law
>>
>>63805
>>63850
law and time are the two most powerful gods.
time for some order in this universe
>i began by creating an immortal realm for the souls of all future sentient creatures
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>68982
forgot to roll
>>
>>62367
Well i would like to join but the time table is so wonky for me (most players in this board seem us)
Feels bad man.

ZeI'noctur (kinda boring name)
i want to take the domanin of Darkness and Death(although im probably taking to many :D).
Prefered goals: I protect an eternal cycle in many forms between light and dark(if osmanthis would like to join me) where the inevitable death of small creature men worlds universes is to be covered in darkness and then when time comes light to resurface and creat worlds anew. I am most powerfull when the light is fading the most. (kinda like how dark souls worlds end by slowly flickering away and flames being extiguished). I also shelter the dead with my blanket of darkness as they pass towrds the real of eternal living(the one that cosmic created). Ofc evil people could abuse my power and sometimes i let them. but such is the life of the darked gods.
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>69128
Rollin for power level
>>
File: 1432220277295.png (505KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1432220277295.png
505KB, 500x500px
>>69145
and he i thought i was hot stuff
>>
>>69172
here*
>>
>>69172
Darkness is ever consuming. But what lies in the dark is also sheltered. Embracing it is inevitable. Ripping away from it as inevitable as this.
>>
File: 3389770-the-reaper-296144.jpg (218KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3389770-the-reaper-296144.jpg
218KB, 1920x1080px
>>69128
Something for my appearence.
I found it quite on my likings desu.
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>68982
>>69128
The universe is becoming more balanced, I think it's… time… to create my own domain.

Roll for complexity

On another note, I'd like to offer the God of death to impose mortality on the beings, only a god should taste of immortality.
>>
>>65892
Damn i just noticed you took shadow domain and perpetus took life and death welp. if there is a problem il try to change shit up.
I searched the thread for darkness and no one took it. damn
>>
>>69302
Nah I took time, kind of the roll of watcher, death is still open. My domain is making sure the universe moves and the laws of life and death( as established by respective gods) are upheld.
>>
File: media_snoop.jpg (38KB, 344x344px) Image search: [Google]
media_snoop.jpg
38KB, 344x344px
Rolled 72 (1d100)

God: Snoop dogg
Domain: "agriculture"
>>
>>69298
I do not impose. The realm of man is still young though until most of the gods have decided upon my position. I think we can still handle a bit of imortality for them. plus they are still basicly teenagers.

side note: IRC chat link where?
Second >>69315
my mision is basicly to pull the blanket upon endings from small bugs to entire universes and shelter them in eternal darkness where they are safe forever and thier souls can decide to either serve me or join cosmic s realm of bliss. So im most of an "ender god" with power over darkness as well. (plus that roll kinda gives me inevitability power :D)
>>
File: clock.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
clock.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>69298
>>69128
it appears most gods still lie in dormancy. while the overgod sleeps as the greater god of order i will take up his charge
>>69298
>your domain has been created, while it is sparse it is perfect temporal sphere
>>
File: tegaki.png (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
21KB, 400x400px
Due to the creation of time the earth has cooled. it is now a cold rocky wasteland devoid of any semblance of life save for the race of immortal metal men, and the six shadows of Perpatus
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>69343
As the world is young and the darkness is now receding to let life take its first steps i atttempt to open the well of the abyss from which darkness ever flows upon existance.
It can be slowed and if i allow it even can be temporarly reversed but never stoped. Darkness will be the inevitable fate.
This act is not an act of war upon the creation of others but preparation for the cycles to be set in motion. I will not allow the well to spill for a short amount of time.

(>>69343 if you have real power over the thread as in idea control tell me if i can keep my roll or need to change i dont want to fuck things up and i dont want to involve my self only to see my shit deleted. also im kinda new to this so i will need some tips on how rolling works like what determince a succesfull roll and a failed one in events and such.)
>>
>>69398
>>62367
as the overgod of order i announce these rules
1. every 5 minutes i shall announce the state of the world each god shall have one action each time
2.your original power that you rolled with influence all rolles thereafter
if your divine power is
100 add 40 to your rolles
80-99 add 20
50-80 add 10
<50 normal roll
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>69398
(Not sure, he's not really taking an administrative role, and it makes sense that a high rolling God of order can make certain decisions. I'm sure op will accept as long as we don't go awol)

From my own domain I take solace in the forming world, and seek to gift the metal men the glory of time.

Roll to create a sun which provides the light of day, and a moon which marks night.
>>
>>69495
Well guess that's not happening
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

God Name: Qu'em
Domain: Love and Lust
Shemale god(dess) of all things carnal.
>>
>>69486
And how do i know if my roll worked for example perpatus rolled 7 i rolled 54 is there a threshold where the rolls get passed as acts or are not possible? Other than that im cool.
>>
>>69542
>97
This will be a lusty lusty world.
>>
File: tegaki.png (84KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
84KB, 400x400px
>>69398
you manage to give shadow to the world and a small blanket of morality to affect all non-gods
>>69495
you have created time, while to the gods it moves at a crawl the metal men have nothing to compare it to and embrace it.
>>
>>69542
all will soon be embraced by the warm grip of insane orgies
>>
>>69495
im taking op's place since he seems to be gone i'm used to being the forevergm anyways
>>
>>69545
It's not like that. Think of it like if I rolled to create a planet

If I got 100, it'd be a large, glorious planet which all gods would love to develop.
Whereas if I got a 4, it'd probably be an unstable rock the size of a fridge and drift around space endlessly.
>>
>>69542
I'm interested to see what a lusty metal man looks like.
>>
>>69616
mechanical dicks and self-lubricating pusspuss. the fires of their furnaces will be as hot as a passionate night of insane and hardcore fucking.
the metal man shall known the lusty thirst for more, and it makes me wish i became deity of the vices.
>>
>>69572
As my next action i attempt to creat the flickering light in the darkness points of the abyss a light that allows communication with Osmanthis god of light (for both deities and lost souls in the abyss). Here souls and dieties (mostly myself) can talk to the god of light and ask for favors (defeated heroes be reborn lost souls be guided to a happy place, dark defilers challenging the god of light himself).

>>69616
Check transformers rule 34 for that.
>>69609
Ok i understand
>>69630
too much information
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>69642
Darkness is confusing god forgot to roll. (roll determines how stable the light is, for its strenght is really small in the darkest part of the abyss)
>>
>>69630
If only an eternal deity of time can join a metal man orgy
>>
>>69572
My action shall be to instill within every metal man the fires of desire and emotion.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (24KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
24KB, 499x499px
>>69642
>>69677
pls roll
>>
>>69668
orgies worth the gods of entire universes, so fucking sick they will be. >>69677

>69677
fucked up the naming shit
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>69685
sorry papaya guacamole
>>
>>69685
(Btw saw something about an irc anything on that?
Also do you mind me putting my power level next to my name. i could forget that in time)
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

Too late to join?

>Name
Sealgaire

>Domain
Hunting
>>
>>69719
Tbh its to early to join as the god/goddes of hunting. the world is a small rock inhabited by metal man who have a weak desire for orgies(that roll)
So Zel'noctur God of darkness welcomes you to the pantheon!
>>
File: Untitled.png (8KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
8KB, 819x460px
>>69642
you create a small weak light that will surly fade into nothingness if left to itself
>>69677
the metal men begin to feel kind of nerves around each other but are not sure as to why
>>
>>69738
i still have that +20 from my awesome power roll.

so it's like you're kinda hungry but you don't wanna eat but you're still hungry kinda strength of metalman emotions.
>>
>>69718
I think op was making it, not sure when they'll be back.
>>69719
Welcome
>>
>>69738
Could I then change my domain to include god of plants and animals, and so create organic life?
>>
>>69746
all gods with high power levels can add it straight to their rolls "dice+1d100+20"
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>69741
Darkness tempered by light is amongst time's ideals, roll to strengthen the light with the ability to expand over time, and the darkness with the ability to expand as well
>>
Rolled 31 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>69741
As my next step i will try to create a domain of darkness in the Abyss by raising a mighty imposing castle so i may be able to rest for the time being.
The flickering light conection to the god of Light is at the throne room.

>>69758
your call just make sure it doesnt overlap too much with other people.
>>69770
Darkness it at its highest my friend. I dont desire it to expand for now a new world is rising so i might as well let it breathe something else than pure dark.

>>69761
i kinda want that light to not be strong only instable as in it sometimes dissapeares and reapers. after all its in the darkest place of the abyss. so a good roll.
>>
File: Untitled.png (7KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
7KB, 819x460px
>>69758
yes
>>69770
you give both light and dark the power to expand themselves but the power is weak and it will take some time to do

time continues to move and the world still has no atmosphere and no water.
>>
>>69741
Are we able to appear on earth for the time being, or would that shatter the metal mans mind?
>>
>>69797
you can take an action to create an avatar, or if you wish you can speak directly to the inhabitants which depending on your roll might shatter their minds
>>
>>69797
Someone already did earlier, the metal men didn't really care, and we already described our gods appearance.
>>
Rolled 66 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>69819
I see that the metal men of the planet are incapable of pure emotion that I desire, so I petition to the pantheon the creation of a more delicate and appealing race of life. rolling for diplomacy
>>
>>69794
(having in mind that my post was before the new state mark can i make another move? if that iis ok then: )
My last move before i go sleep in the decently comfy palace i managed to raise i want to order the darkness to recede a bit so the world may know something different than eternal darkness for now.

It is but unfair to already strangle the newborn light with ever lasting darkness.
>>
Rolled 58 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>69837
Sleep is not my domain it confuses me so i forgot to roll. Again.
>>
File: 2000px-Ouroboros-simple.svg.png (270KB, 2000x1997px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Ouroboros-simple.svg.png
270KB, 2000x1997px
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>69572
I'd like to apply as:

The Clicking God (Alternatively known as !!! or three clicking sounds)

God of madness and dreams

When he deigns to make his presence known, it's always as a snake eating its own tail, hovering at about head height. This apparition is accompanied by the sound of three clicks in close proximity to each other. It serves as an introduction, or invitation.
The Clicking God is of uncertain origin. He claims that he has existed for a long time in the thoughts of all Gods and by extension their creations, the metal-men. He is merely thought made manifest.
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>69836
I agree with this proposal, and would lend my power to the creation of this new race on the condition that they are but humble mortals, all things must end in time, even life.
>>
>>69836
As all life for me is just another being i will inevitably shelter in my domain sometime i have no problem in creating a new more appealing form of life. Be carefull though so that the metal man wont abuse it.

>>69861
Zel'noctur God of darkness welcomes you.
>>
>>69784
you raise from the barren valleys a castle of stone and shadow with high though not impenetrable
>>69836
all gods shall bear witness to this plea
>>69843
the darkness recedes
>>
Untitled.png
8KB, 819x460px
forgot to post the pic
>>69870
any who attempt to create life shall have an extra 20 to their roll
>>
>>69875
The race shall be small in stature, yet beautiful and nearly divine in their appearance (like a fae). They will be filled with passion and desire, and inhabit the beautiful places on this planet. If any god wish to alter this plan, I won't object.
>>
>>69875
Be wary that my castle resides in the dark pit abyss that is not in the light populated worlds. its in a place wher only darkness residede.
And the flickering light you made is inside my castle.
Other than that i decree that i need some fokin sleep.
>>
>>69873
It is good to be openly welcomed for once, for on many occasions I've had to sneak and skulk.
>>
>>69906
Well thoughts most of the times do come from darkness of the mind you do reside in darkness. it was but natural for me to welcome you.
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

writting
>>
File: 20hlm39.jpg (24KB, 440x579px) Image search: [Google]
20hlm39.jpg
24KB, 440x579px
Rolled 62 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>69883
In that case, I've a plan for a new type of being. Make him large of skull and brain. Give their bodies little in the way of strength so that they must be carried everywhere by a group of willing servants. Give them a boundless desire for food, but give them no means but charity to get it. They will be intelligent and cunning beyond any measure, and will rule large swathes of this world.

Also, we should call them Boskops
>>
Untitled.png
8KB, 819x460px
>>69888
>>69870
three the power of many gods a new race is made, a creative race of small humanoid beings your godly powers keeping them alive in this airless waterless barren wasteland.

due to the absences of many gods all gods can now act outside their domain although at a -10 penalty
>>
Rolled 50 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>69970
But that's pretty much negated by the +20 to powerful gods.

Perpatus sees the metal men are still immortal. I don't wish to change this, but I roll to establish sources of water, the metal men will rust and the other beings can live.
At the time a water God surfaces they can have control over this water.
>>
>>69970
Smugly pleased with myself, I make a shopping list for 'food, air, water', and then take form of a pearl statue in the heart of the fae settlement, conduction cross-dimensional orgies, until I can be bothered to do something.
>>
Rolled 73 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>69970
This is what happens when a god gets not enough sleep.
I enact due to the creation of the endlesly cunning Boskops to create dark warriors that i leave in partial control to Perpatus god of balance and cosmic god of justice. They are to stalk the shadows of the world at at perpatus's command to sstrike down anyone that bring major affronts towards our pantheon. for each 5 points of roll 1 is created for the normal world and 3 are created for my domain.
But remember god you only give them the green light. They are my subjects.
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>69970
I wish to inflict upon some of these new creatures my gifts and afflictions. Make some of too much emotion, others of too little. Let some see things that aren't and give others a lack of sight to things that are. Leave most untouched.
(If I'm overstepping my boundaries with this idea, please tell me. I don't want to ruin the game for everyone else)
>>
>>70011
I keep forgetting to change my name as I navigate the Towergirls /qst/
>>
>>70017
18 in number for the world of mortals
54 for my castle and the abyss.
Pic related

(sorry for the lack of originality but dark wraiths really fit my idea and are badass)
>>
>>70026
no you're fine man, do your thing
>>
>>70026
(I think oversteping a little is what makes this game well a game and not just ideas thrown at a wall. The gods are supposed to sometime cheat each other see the greeks)
>>
writting
>>
>>70042
>>70049
(Okay, that's good to hear)
>>
Rolled 47 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>70017
I accept this offer.

I do see some need to create my own servants, which can take residence in my realm. They shall be able to take the forms of other creatures and races that have existed throughout time, except that of a god. The number of my roll is how many now reside in my domain, which interestingly I've yet to design.
I'll have it be a shifting mass of levels and planes, taking the forms of various locations in the realm, past, present, and future.
>>
Man I am getting to old. Zel. I dunno, be a protege, or what not...I got my own things......Time to return to sleep.
>>
>>70079
On the topic of realms, I'll have mine be an unending palace of pleasure, both material and emotional, all contained in that pearl fae statue.
>>
>>70049
IRC is in a pastebin somewhere. Have fun finding it.
>>
>>70083
(well i am not quite into shadows and stuff my purpose is to bring darkness upon the world when time comes. im not quite into creating abominations and stuff so i dont really think we are overlapping that much. im just the inevitable end :D)
>>
File: Untitled.png (9KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
9KB, 819x460px
>>69955
from then dark dreams of the clicking god this race of beings are made and spread through the lands of this earth
>>70008
at your will water floods the valleys of the world and in time some quickly evaporates creating a weak atmosphere
>>70011
this
>>70017
your dark warriors emerge from the shadow are are powerful indeed, perhaps the most powerful being (save the gods) in existence
>>70079
the time realm now has full form
>>
>>70126
At least link paste bin XD dunno where it is im kinda new to this.
>>
I will forgo a realm. The budding world tickles me enough.
>>
>>70137
Control+F, one of them leads to the archives of the past threads, the other has the irc. Read the archives, it'll help.
At this point I stopped caring if someone overtook part of my domain, just don't get cocky. Such as this one scrub, over stepped his boundries, ended up smiting his ass. Stole another god, stole his(my?complicated lore) knowledge/memories.
>>
Rolled 88 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>70132
Before I recede to my realm to rest, I'd like to establish one last thing, a following. I roll to bless an occasional individual from the various races the ability to look into my realm for a time(depending on their practice and my roll strength) they'll be able to divine the future to an extent, and will know it is my gift. Their children will have my roll as a percent chance of inheriting the gift.
>>
>>70168
well i can assure you that whatever i creat its from my self/ games i have played and not ideas of others unless i ask em. everything i made up until now is basicly me immaginig a god that slowly darkens the world not out of spite or mallice but as a way to set a circle for this world. now we are springing the world of light (to bad our old light god is to busy being sleepy XD) and i hold the darkness at bay so i let the world live.

Also found the paste bin will be a pain to search probably.
>>
>>70168
what age is the best to search in? the first?
>>
Ehh, I'm up anyways. Let's see if I have still got the rest of my powerset. Moving to my Realm, don't wanna implode the universe.
Let's see if I still have to the recipe to create my Divine Shadow.
50+ is a success, if failed, every interval of 10 creates a Shadow.

>>70224
First to third age. Search for a trip called DARK or something like that. Learn from his mistakes.
I'm more or less the head overseer of darkness, since I've been from time uncountable. Occasionally I gain "sentience" for fun. Almost EVERY god of darknass/shadow/void is traced to me. There are hiccups though.
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>70132
Next I give the Fair Folk the same boons I gave to my own children, only at a higher rate.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>70255
Forgot the dice. Happenes with age.
>>
>>70274
The god(dess) Qu'em decides that supporting her Fae is too distracting from the violent sex and irresponsible intake of space narcotics, and decides to create fauna and flora so xhe doesn't have to deal with this shit anymore.
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>70284
rolling for fauna,
<50 equals horrible failure, constantly dying plants
>50 equals it all worked out
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>70284
I ain't dealing with that.
>>70274
Almost there, I am feeling rusty. One more go.
>>
>>70292
Shall i shelter your creation in my dark real goddes of love and lust?
>>
File: Untitled.png (9KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
9KB, 819x460px
>>70195
you create a bloodline of prophets who with their great knowledge of what's to come begin to gather people of all races in tribes

>the fair folk
while the air of this world is little more than water vapor the fey seem to take a supernatural leaning to it, not only being able to breath it but they also begin to adapt to the water itself living underneath it as well as above and shifting ever slightly to better fit
>Boskops
the boskops quickly show great aptitude in diplomacy with the metal men. many of whom serve to assist the god blessed race in there everyday existence
>metal man
the metal men are the closing things to immortal this world has. however immortal they are not with the water comes rust for now it is only a small amount in only a few metal men but fear quickly spreads thought. the Boskops take advantage of it, convincing them they know the secret to their continued life. which they will share in exchange for servitude

.>>70274
you begin to create divine shadows
>>
>>70302
I'll just Consume the two failures. Time to store power.
>>
>>70306
Go ahead, it's not like constantly grey and withering plant's look good compared to my peoples.
>>
Rolled 3 + 56 (1d100 + 56)

>>70312
I know what I'm doing. I don't someone to point it out. And it's not like a factory.
>>70315
Let's see if I end another realm.
>>
>>70327
Too low, even by my standards. Oh well. Time to consume the failures and sleep.
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>70292
I will lend a helping hand in exchange for also creating plants that exude a mist that beguiles and gives rise to illusions. These plants will be thickest in one particular part of the earth, and nigh impossible to find anywhere else. If you agree to my help, I will not interfere with your creations any more.
>>
>>70325
As it was meant to be by all whom are not gods the ever dying plants join the darkness maybe then they will know the peace and the pain of ever lasting death be dispelled by darkness itssleff
Roll to remove plagued plants from the earth
pure 1 roll(critical fail) the places where the most plants live become gates to the abyss
<30 plants become deformed monstrosities closer to the well of the abyss spweing dark essence onto the world
30 50 the plants are not totaly removed but do not cause trouble to the mortals
50+ the plants are no longer plaguing the land and ar part of the domain of the abyss.

>>70327
(how does power storage work btw)
>>
Rolled 80 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>70366
gods damn it forgot to roll.
>>
>>70362
not directly interfere*
>>
>>70375
Sure, the rock needs to be prettier.
>>
File: 1454516094055.jpg (1MB, 1600x2386px) Image search: [Google]
1454516094055.jpg
1MB, 1600x2386px
the greater god of order Cosmic must sleep now, may the world not fall into chaos
>>70327
or destruction
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

roll for power

God name: Aoestis
Domain: Heavens(Sky)/Air and Wind
>>
File: space orgies.jpg (142KB, 1024x1117px) Image search: [Google]
space orgies.jpg
142KB, 1024x1117px
>>70409
that's a terrifying as fuck god of order. If we're postin' pics I'll post a pic of what Qu'em would look like if xhe had an avatar.
>>
>>70477
>mfw least powerful god
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

I attempt to create a suitable atmosphere for the current world
>>
I return. And it looks like quite a lot happened since I was gone!
>>
>>70488
yep. me an zel'noctur are the most powerful, excluding cosmic and perpatus who i assume because of their domains are limitless in power.
>>
Rolled 81 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>70480
>mfw the darkness god zel noctur is conflicted between his theoretical avatars feelings and his vast intelectual cold mind at the sight of that sweet piece of goddes.
Vast numbers of small wiggles will be born tonight from his avatar.
Fuck it i will turn it into a roll
Roll over 60 to resist the urges to create dark babies in his lonely castle.
If fails 10 dark worms will be spawned for each point to 60.
>>
>>70524
oh darn, i was hoping to get another god in on this absolutely vile cosmic orgy
>>
>>70518
actually perpetus kinda rolled a 70 last i remember and cosmic is a 93. they also borow the power of the overgod (leader of the thread) but does not make em stronger.
/end of modesty rant :D (give me at least that for the shit luck i have in hearthstone)

>>70524
crisis averted.
>>
>>70536
well i'd assume because they are the gods of the two most powerful forces in the universe they have some more sway over us, importance wise. they say nothing is more powerful than love, my sweets,
>>
I wrote down a list of the gods, their domains, and their power levels

Osmanthis (25) - light
Acnologia (87) - soul
Svorith (65) - craftsmen/engineering
Baragul (83) - plague/sickness/chaos
Simarim (63) - knowledge
Medicus (40) - health/medicine/luck
Perpatus (94) - time
Gor (70) - earth
Cosmic (93) - law
Zel'noctur (99) - darkness/death
Snoop Dogg (72) - agriculture
Qu'em (97) - love/lust
Sealgaire (40) - hunting
!!! (20) - madness/dreams
Aeostis (12) - sky/air/wind

?Nigger (13) - homosexuality?
>>
File: dont.jpg (14KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
dont.jpg
14KB, 288x288px
>>70559
>yfw you're more powerful than law and time
>>
>>70559
also Domina(?) - Mother of Stars

not included in the list because OP and the main/most powerful deity (i assume)
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

I will try to stir the lone sun to prominence to shed more light through the solar system.

It seems that since emerging into this universe, a number of gods have sprung up around me, and I now notice them. With the light shed, I seek to know more.
>>
>>70581
(at least you tried)
>>
>>70570
>tfw tight boipucci surpasses the spacetime continuum
>>
>>70581
Whoop, only a little curious about the young new gods sprung up about me and running about shaping the cosmos.
>>
Rolled 8 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>70559
Medicus is someone else he is no longer in the pantheon aka he washed away. nigger is also out
>mfw osmanthis is so weak
well this wont be a long age of light i see i will try to aid as much as my power can though
sealgaire is the god of forests and stuff like that not hunting.
>>70581
I aid the mother of stars by pulling the darkness back even more (though i can only do this 2 more times from now on)
>>
we need to record everything that's happening in the universe
OP? are you doing this already or should we start now
>>
>>70593
A 41, so tell me, what doth mine glory shine upon?

What young gods do I see?
>>
>>70613
A vile display of hedonism, lust and pure passion as Qu'em has sex everything that has, or ever will exist in his/her never-ending palace of desire
>>
>>70593
Darn help me out here Domina. we both failed here.

As for knowing me i am the one that (wants) draws the curtains on anything from small bugs to universes whole. i sheltef them in eternal darkness and keep them safe until the gods decide to restart the age of light and bring up a new age. I have a respect (and a bit of envy) for lurker as ones whos domain are so close to one another hope to work well with the god of light as weak as this itineration is. I plan to be considered an equal among the elder gods. I plan to cuase little mischeif and to be as entertaining and as sheltering as i can in my dark ways.
>>
>>70611
In the old threads, the general happenings of the universe were recorded by way of a continually updating picture, which seems to have been started already, that's good.

As for more specific happenings, like actions and goings on of individual gods, short of really major stuff we usually just expected each god to keep track of what they did. Though since this is more a proper quest and will go for much longer and have more players than just common /tg/ threads, it may be for the best to keep something of a general history of happenings in the universe.

If someone wants to look into that they can, or I can sort of do something like it, once the thread is over and before I start a next one.
>>
>>70613
Pretty much we now have gods of Agriculture, air, lust/passion, and darkness/death. There's a couple new races on the planet as well
>>
>>70613
I am the god of dreams and madness, and I am as old as consciousness itself.
>>
>>70636
sounds good. I already wrote the player list (although it needs to be fleshed out to include appearance, gender, temperament etc.), so I guess I can be in charge of the player list if that's ok with you
>>
>>70628
We didn't fail, we just succeeded in a minor way. I think the way we used to do it, was below 10 was a critical failure, while above 90 was a critical success, but anything in between is just a varying degree of success. Of course, it's expected to be fair by the god performing the action. With a roll of 15, say, you wouldn't have happen what you wanted, but something minor along those lines would happen.

So if that 15 was to create a bird creature, it would either be a small or crappy bird creature, or perhaps only a single one was made.

>>70652
Thank you, that's helpful. If people want to take it upon themselves to have different meta duties like that for the thread(s), then that'd be good I think. Maybe just make sure to post whatever it is you keep track of at the end of each thread, so that if you can't make it for a next thread, someone else can take what you were doing and continue with it.
>>
>>70636
I steal your words and your wisdom here to make a small recap for my ever forgeting mind(for the darkness is vast and infinite). I will go sleep in my castle mildly thinking at that sexy avatar of qu em as my cold mind is slapping me constantly.
I came to being and was blessed with mighty powers. I opened the gates to the abyss(void if you want to call it like that) so that the cycle can begin. i though restrained its power so it wont engulf the era to early.
I helped perpatus in extending the light so that the world can breathe it.
I raised my self a strong castle although the walls are not impenetrable and i have created a link inside it for both lost souls in the abyss can seek the god of light for help in escaping. I took the failed creations of qua em into my real to offer them mercy and i have created the first guardians fo the will of darkness (and the gods) the darkwarriors that recieve command only from me perpatus god of balance and cosmic god of justice.
I resisted the eternal orgies of qua em for now and i am will oversee the world of now mortals to make sure that the darkness will take them when their time ahs come.
>>
>>70627
How uncouth!

>>70637
Thank you, Perpatus.

>>70642
Ah, I remember the dreams and madness gods from the previous universe. They have a worthy successor in you.
>>
>>70682
it's a lusty lusty universe as said by my godly power roll. I even created the most humanoid creatures, the Fae, who are relatively shy and not actually into sex.
>>
>>70709
Not activly into sex. Are you sure i didnt have anything to do with this creation? Its like they have your body and my mind.
>>
>>70718
You sleep a lot.

I'm good at my job

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>70730
But not good at remembering to put the name.
>>
>>70682
I thank you for your compliments, Lady of Stars. May your id be appeased and your superego ever-perplexed!
>>
>>70678
That's a wonderful summary of your events.

If you care to, and this is extended to all gods, but having a look at the first age of the previous universe might give you a little inspiration into describing or recapping events. The original OP of those threads, had a rather neat way of describing stuff, that sounded like it read from legends.

Just a suggestion, if the actions of these threads are supposed to be like some elder or father relating myths and legends to a child.

>>70709
Ah well that's good to know. I miss humans though, from the former verse. Small mortals with short lives and big hearts, but in such great numbers that they came to be the "common" race of the setting, and the ones most often the victims of the machinations or interference of gods.
>>
>>70746
Why do i have a feeling the cold god of darkness will end up with the fiery god of lust and love and creat horrible abbominations of abyss ridden mosnters? for now though sleep is more important.
>>
>>70765
(well i am not that good of a writer. and its 6 am my place here so it was out of question. but i could try to make like small bible verses like the first era was written when i recap each day)
(btw when i speak like this means im out of character i like to keep fantesy and reality separated i cant immerse if i know the degree of fatesy i am in)
>>
>>70773
because opposites attract you dunce, and you don't have much chance with the god of light or mother of stars.
>>
Well gods and goddeses i am out. I need to let my subconcioese deal with the small afairs of the world keeping mortals bound to thier mortality and sheltering thier essences in my darkness.
(good night)
>>
>>70782
Oh of course. I don't expect everyone to suddenly start writing all fancy. Certainly most of us didn't. Just that sometimes people played by that style/trend, and it made things pretty neat from time to time.

Just an option, rather than a rule.
>>
>>70794
I see the god of light as a rival but a rival with a commun goal. so i dont feel attraction there and the mother of stars is way out of my league i wouldn t even consider(and dont feel atracted as a result). plus i do have a quirk for energetic people with an attitude i must say. But that is the case when all you see is darkness and all you do is take people away into the cold abyss.
>>
>>70805
this is how succubus' into existence.
>>
Updated list with the knowledge in this thread so far

Domina (?) - Mother of Stars

Osmanthis (25) - light
Resembles a holy priest, wrathful

Acnologia (87) - soul
Giant dragon/human aryan woman, merciful and peaceful

Svorith (65) - craftsmen/engineering

Baragul (83) - plague/sickness/chaos

Simarim (63) - knowledge
Ginger woman wearing a nice suit and carrying a walking stick
Medicus (40) - health/medicine/luck

Perpatus (94) - time

Gor (70) - earth

Cosmic (93) - law
kind of like a translucent slenderman vishnu?
other shape is fucking terrifying I don't have words

Zel'noctur (99) - darkness/death
abstract darkness/light form, humanoid skellington cold and recalcitrant

Snoop Dogg (72) - agriculture
Snoop Dogg, high af at all times

Qu'em (97) - love/lust
hot trap(not gay i swear) shemale goddess

Sealgaire (40) - hunting

!!! (20) - madness/dreams
a snake eating its own tail
Aeostis (12) - sky/air/wind

Nigger (13) - homosexuality

Vestibulum(19) - pressure/energy/magnetism
>>
>>70678
>>70718
>>70765
The Clicking God, whose name may be written in shorthand as !!! and rendered into speech by way of clicking one's tongue against one's teeth three times in rapid succession, is one driven by the need to spread diseases of his own design. But they are different from diseases of the flesh, they are diseases of the mind (and in some cases the soul). Everything he creates reflects this urge. From his own children the Boskops, a race of intelligent and cunning tyrants that hunger beyond all rational means and lack the ability to sate themselves, to corrupting the creations of others (making of plants that secrete hallucinogenic mist and the madness of the Fae) this is the case.

(I decided to go semi-encyclopedic in style, I hope that's all right)
>>
Can I take over the role of Medicus'(deceased) luck? I think that would be a good addition to the wind and sky.
>>
>>70841
>Qu'em (97) - love/lust
>hot trap(not gay i swear) shemale goddess
Oh honey, a trap is a guy dressed as a woman, and a shemale is a guy who has boobs and feminine assets. For all intents and purposes it'd be easier to identify Qu'em as a woman with a dick because what's lustier than that.
>>
>>70844
It's totally fine. If anything, I'd like to see everyone be creative and have their own appropriate style.

>>70852
That should be fine, although I'd say maybe be willing to surrender that aspect if someone wants to make a god entirely devoted to luck.

If that happens maybe, have them related to you, or you creating them or something like that?
>>
Simarim retreats to the halls of knowledge(previously named compendium), to await the day when someone proves worthy to enter it.
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>70865
that seems like a good idea. rolling for luck capabilities.
>>
>>70841
My appearance with the relevant info, is gone into fair detail in the threads of the past universe.

If it's too much to read through, I'll make it clear when I start to actually interact with the setting and other gods, rather than just observing for now.
>>
Well I'm back, if you want domina after each thread I'll type up a brief rundown of everything that happened during the thread.
>>
>>70841
Also for my description you can just put that I take the form of a large eye.
>>
>>70887
I said before, but if each person does something along those lines with the thread responsibilities they are responsible for, that would be really helpful when starting subsequent threads.
>>
>>70859
>>70892
changes noted
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

The realm has a startling lack of nighttime, a vital part of my sphere of influence.
Roll to create a moon, which will block out the sun and cast the realm into darkness for varying times.
>>
>>70892
I'll even make my own description.

Qu'em is a questionable goddess, widely considering the Goddess of Love, her duties range far past that. One of the more powerful deities she is also patron of desire, lust and romance. Surprisingly, she is a very reclusive deity and will rarely leave her realm. Notable for the creation of the 'Fae' race, a species of small and diffident creatures who prefer to stay within their own settlements. When she does appear, Qu'em usually takes form of a woman within wherever she visits, but can be seen in a grand purplish pink avatar with flowing silver hair.
>Like pic here: >>70480
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>70936
Rolling for assistance, as the Sun needs a companion.
>>
>>70992
Now we have a sexy ass moon
>>
>>71306
Even goddesses of violent sex need sleep, gn
>>
File: tegaki.png (1KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
1KB, 400x400px
Rolled 95 (1d100)

The God of Music appears to bless the universe the beauty of sounds, but harmonious and dissonant. It is formless, and exists in sound. A quiet hum marks its presence.
>>
File: 1351491457104.jpg (18KB, 280x250px) Image search: [Google]
1351491457104.jpg
18KB, 280x250px
Rolled 34 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

By condensing the sound waves of the world, I create stringed instruments. I animate them, and they fly throughout the world, serenading the beings of this land, then lying inanimate before them.
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>70936

Xaya, God of Horrors, War, Death, Destruction and Famine. I bring sorrow to the mortals - those who worship me are granted powers to influence others easily.
>>
>>71536
Interesting choice of domain
>>71609
Some of those are already taken. I'd suggest switching. If you want you could do something like deceit and manipulation, kinda like Mephala in Elder Scrolls

Welcome
>>
>>71609
>>71711
Gods can double up on domains if the initial god is ok with it/willing to share, or they represent different aspects of the same domain. In the past universe we had two gods who were a couple, and both shared the same domain.

Alternatively if someone wants to be a god or minor god serving or piggybacking another god(s) whose domain they share.

Just throwing that out there, if you can be creative with it it should be ok, but usually try to avoid taking an already chosen domain since there's always lots of domains important to the universe that remain unclaimed.
>>
>>71609
>>71711
>>71747
I have awaken from my slumber. And i see someone is interested in the domain of death. I dont mind if she represents a part of death especially the part interested in activly bringing death. I am more of patroen of death as i make sure everything not godlike has an end and such will be sheltered and protected by darkness. She could be more associated with undeades and necromacers which i strongly disagree with and condemn when ever possible.
>>
Is there a God of Water, Fire, or Wind yet?
>>
>>72160
(use control+f and search the words to be sure, god of wind i think there is fire not so much. search wind fire water and air just to be sure)
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>72166
Exploit, God of Desire and Trickery
>>
>>72171
What exactly does the inital role mean? Because 39 is kinda low.
>>
>>72174
(power level of your god, doesnt really affect you that much <50 rolls not modified; 50-80 +10 to roll 80 99 +20 to roll 100 +40 to rolls shit can be modifies though dont know how for the moment. )
>>
>>72180
Okay that is less disappointing. Since humans aren't created yet, there isn't much for me to do, I realize now that I have read through the thread. Probably I should have read through that first.
>>
>>72187
We dont have humans but we have metal man we have bokops (race of weak bodies strong decievers and infinitly hungry) and faes that live in the realm of the lovely qu em goddes of love(orgies). so there are plenty of things to do.
(you should read the thread quite a lot happened)
>>
>>72195
ok ok now I understand can I change myself to a God of Water named Osmosis then? I don't want to cheese the system so I will not reroll for a better power level, I just think I understand the system better now and I realize I chose a bad god.

I am sorry about all the changes and such I am a very confused man
>>
>>72210
The darkness of godhood birth is confusing my friend. I will guide you twords the light but i can not do more. Dont worry many gods transformed themselves so there is no problem with changing at the begining.
>>
>>72210
Don't fret too much if things are confusing at first or you mess anything up, if nothing else we should always try to be new player friendly, and let slide mistakes as new gods get the hang of things.
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>62367
From the mire of formlessness, again Gol Durak resurfaces. The stark difference confounds Gol Durak, but then Gol Durak spies familiar faces: the Lurker and the Domina also exist in this new universe. But before Gol Durak can thrive in this new universe, first Gol Durak must survive. To this end, Gol Durak tries to recreate the majestic swamps of the previous universe into the yet-nameless world...

>Gol Durak was a minor god of Swamps and Fear in the previous universe, and sees no reason to change in the new one
>Also sup, y'all
>1d100 determines the quality of the swamp, if 75 or over there's a chance that some of the previous universe's swamp denizens also materialized
>>
>>72403
So we can just make our own domains? Can I just find a valley and roll to flood it?
>>
>>72403
Zol'noctur bows before the old one. Welcome back to the pantheon. I will watch your denizens and promise you that when their time will come my darkness will shelter them and thier essence will know eternal rest and protected passage towrds the real of eternal souls.
(if you can and are allow you could update the pic related with what happened recently?)
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

I'm going to go find a deep rocky valley and fill it with water.
>>
>>72407
Yep, that's more or less how it works.

>>72438
You're getting the hang of it. With the efforts of Gol Durak and Osmosis, the first planet now has a water-filled valley and swampy region. Things are starting to take shape, and certainly with an atmosphere and the light of the sun, the beginnings of primitive life can start to form should some god so wish it.

>>72403
Hey Gol nice to see you again. As a god from the previous universe, your powerlevel is up to you (nobody will argue I think, if you gave yourself a boost), but you still hold the epithet of Primal God.
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

The wacko is back. Also, let's see if I can create another Divine.
>>
>>72467
Success!

Now Dom honey. Wanna get freaky?
>>
>>72471
I think it's too early for that, the first planet is still in flux.
>>
>>72474
Alright, I'll take it slow and easy.
>>
>>72475
Well not much to do here when the world is being born. Il just water the every dying flower qu em failed to create correctly. Also what do you plan to do with that divine shadow?
>>
>>72475
(do quest threads have a bump limit btw? cause usualy its 300 as i recall. )
>>
>>72505
On this board it's 750 I believe.
>>
>>72500
Read the archive, you know what fun stuff happens.
>>
>>72591
Well i d rather have a discussion. isnt this what we are doing? discussing about shaping this world? also i am quite boring for now. I opened the well of the abyss and im keeping the darkness at bay till we make the world complete. right now its to early to cover it in darkness.
>>
>>72600
How much water do we want it to have? I always thought earth a little too much ocean and too little rivers. If possible more freshwater less salt, if you know what I mean
>>
Rolled 56 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

This world is too flat.

It is time to cover it in hills and mountains and plateaus.
>>
>>72623
Well that's entirely up to you. I'm sure if some god doesn't like it, they'll speak up or act out. You are the water god, after all.
>>
>>72623
I would prefer no water at all.

Erosion will destroy my beautiful mountains.
>>
>>72623
Not my choice to make here. I can only hinder or help you and even that i can t relaly do as it is not my realm. Just announce me when the deepest oceans are created. I have decided to add some interesting things so that the humans wont get bored.
>>72641
Everything has an end my friend even the most beautiful mountain ranges will have to reach the darkness.
>>
>>72641
+ the being require water to survive and thrive we can not let it a boring rock in space.
>>
>>72641
Isn't it the other way around? Erosion makes mountains, valleys and impressive formations?
>>
>>72651
Why not?
>>
>>72658
If you like Gor, you could try making another celestial body more to your liking.

The one planet came free with the beginning of the cosmos, but with a lot of effort or with some help, there's nothing to stop you from making another planet, moon, giant asteroid, or what have you. As a rock/earth god it's within your domain to be able to do so.
>>
>>72653
It is a bit of both. the montains rise from the earth becuase of magma and inner preasure. And water gives it the most beautifull shapes. Gor and osmosis should work toghether and create a master piece worth of gods like us.
>>72658
Mortals need to live in a beautifull world so that thier life be worth living. i want to hear beautifull stories when i inevitable take them into the safety of my darkness and baren rock doesn t realy create beautiful stories.
>>
>>72403
Ah, the new world is as fertile as the previous one, and Gol Durak manages to transplant a part of the elder swamps, along with some of its former inhabitants.
The swamps shall contain (these were all rolled in the previous game):
>Bog-drowned: semi-sentient creatures who look like clay-masked effigies of local denizens, and move in a broken, jittery fashion. Intended to cause fear, but instead were viewed only as curiosities.
>Mire Striders: massive crustacean creatures that is quite docile and has ample meat and chitin to those who can hunt one.
>Echoes: formerly unnamed, small toadlike creatures that can mimic any kind of sound it hears perfectly.
>Swampwood Tree: gigantic trees whose root systems spread far and wide, and retain water (and thus the swamp with it).

Some other creatures, like the dreaded Swamp-Dragon and the Bog-Turners, did not survive the transition.

>>72422
Gol Durak notices one of the new deities, and acknowledges the Zel'noctur. The Zel'noctur is humble, but like the waters of the swamp, it hides its deep. Gol Durak bows in response of the Zel'noctur's bow.

>>72457
(Ayy! Also nah, I like being a minor god. Nobody really pays attention to my... shenanigans.)

>>72623
Gol Durak sees another deity, the Osmosis, with its vale of water. Interesting! Gol Durak proposes that the Osmosis' valley of water could flow through Gol Durak's swamp, thus ensuring the fertility of the world.

>>72641
Gol Durak thinks that the Gor could create a mountain that resists erosion, such is within the Gor's power to do so. (That is, if you rolled well enough)
>>
Rolled 45 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>72672
Then I will create twin moons made from the purest alabaster stone that will hang stationary in the sky and remind all of the beauty and purity of untainted rock.
>>
>>72704
I propose to Gol Durak to shelter in his deepes darkest swamp a creature both bizare and curios and dangerous to give morrals a chalange worthy of tales. He wont harm the denizens of your swamp but will hunt in the night those unlucky to get lost in the darkest of the places. and heroes will come attracted by the rummors and try to fight the being.
I will attempt creation after you accept my offer.
>>
Rolled 97 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

The time has come for me to create a race of homunculi to maintain my mountains.

They will be called Galmi and will live in the hearts of my moons and jump down to the planet to repair my mountains before turning to stone.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>62367
Is it too late for a new god?
>yutica
>god of lesser life
>>
Welcome new, and old, gods. Perpatus, the eye of time, greets you.
>>
Speaking about bodies. What should I do for another one......Void/Divine........or another blackhole.......choices..........
>>
>>73201
Another blackhole? Do we already have one? Try not to drain all the light in this world.
>>
>>72704
I will be taking the swamp dragons and repurposing them for.... personal uses. They seem interesting.

>>72110
Hello. I will be your personal arch nemisis because bringing death with fantastic creatures are always fun to watch.
>>
acnologia here, i had to work.
what happened?
>>
>>73248
A lot
>>
File: cosmic form 3 of 12.jpg (321KB, 1035x1600px) Image search: [Google]
cosmic form 3 of 12.jpg
321KB, 1035x1600px
Rejoice for Cosmic greater god of order has returned
>>
>>73265
hi
>>
>>73244
Kinda wierd to be the arch nemesis of the god of death and darkness and enjoy watchign fantastical creature killing people. And my point was not to create death but to create something that the mortals can strive for and something that will spawn stories of legend which they will all tell me in time as the darkness shelters them in the end.

>>73265
Zel'noctur welcomes you.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>72704
I will also take some Bog-drowned... a few Echoes and one Mire Strider. The fantastic things I can do by giving a Mire Strider the movement characteristics of a Bog-drowned and the voice mimicry of an Echo.

Rolling a 1d100 here, the higher the number the more freaky the creature gets. If I get more than 80 I create a dozen of these creatures. Anything below 50 will result in immediate termination of the experiment.
>>
Pitiful fool. Black holes don't train light. You have to learn.
>>
Through my domain, all events current and past are known to me. I roll to bestow on my followers a prophecy of end times, so that they may know, as I do, that all things will come to an end.

If 50 or higher my prophecy reaches my followers, and they might understand its truths.
If 80 or higher the realm of mortals may one day raise a hero capable of stalling the end.

If 49 or less my prophecy does not reach them and they will forever live in ignorance
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>73311
Forgot the roll
>>
Rolled 23 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>73291
Well i guess more failed godly experiments to take in. I roll to envelope the failed experiments into the dark and take them into the afterworld in my realm of darkness to be sheltered and to be happy
roll over 50 its a pass
30 50 some remain
under 30 the creature mutate and become darker variant that corrupt the land with the essence of the abyss
under 10 the creatures mutate and a small gate twords the abyss opens.
>>73305
I ment to say drain no train. The dark can sometimes muffle my speach (or i could be a dunce)
>>73311
Does the prophecy of the end include the fall of total darkness? Cause thats how the world will end eventualy under my existence.
>>
File: Tyrant.jpg (39KB, 345x372px) Image search: [Google]
Tyrant.jpg
39KB, 345x372px
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>73291
There goes my experiment.

Rolling another 1d100 for the Bog Dragon + Bog-drowned + Echo combination
>>
>>73317
Rip mortals
>>
>>73334
Ah. Partially successful. I must research more into an Echo Dragon. They shall be the commanders of the vast legions of my undead horde.

>>73326
If I roll anything under 50 the experiment automatically fails and turns into a heap of organic goo, unusable by anyone or anything, so you don't have to worry about that
>>
>>73326
Trust me, the only use of a blackhole is for creating things. Be more open, personalities like yours ruin our image. Also, leave the damned creatures to their own ruin. Or consume them.
>>
Quick question : do we have any sentient creatures / civilizations in this realm?
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>73334
I appreciate your efforts in creating more life,
Rolling for more rapid spread of this new life upon the surface
>>
>>73377
The immortal metal men
The faes
And one other I can't remember
>>
>>73334
Even though they are a pile of goo they still have living essence in them and need to be take by death.
>>73326
A few remain and due to my trial to take the to the after real they gain a small aprtial form in the swamp. 10 left hunting mortals in the great spawmps of Gol Durak.
>>73368
I am letting them alone. I am removing the failiures off the planets so new form can be created (basicly consuming them)
>>73377
Yes we do bokops infinitly deceptive
metal man the first born
faes beautiful creature of the goddes of love qu em.
>>
>>73383
I-I'm actually creating chaos by making these Echo Dragons to unleash on the civilizations of this world
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>73385

Rolling to create a portal that links this realm to the Immaterium - your realm of death so I can just throw the goo in there for quick disposal without bothering you too much.

I will also unleash the dragons tomorrow on the metal men.
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>69298
My domain has become dreary, roll to expand.

(Are we still doing that 20 point bonus thing?)
>>
>>73400
All lesser life is mine, death of civilizations will bring trillions of microorganism to feast in their remains
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

My Realm feels a bit underpopulated. Let's create more Shadows.
Every interval of ten equates to one Shadow.
>>
>>73415
Welp not your day i guess. Also i do enjoy embracing those who need to be take to my realm i can have a breif conversation with them no matter who they are. Also usually my realm is the abyss where the dead will forever sit in blisfull darkness.
Your experiments were not that happy that you abbadoned them that fast though. Asked me to seek revenge but i am not that type of god i will only tell you that they are sad that their chaos father didnt accept them.
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>73443

Unless I transmute that goo into..something else...

Yes. My failed experiments will be transmuted into the Staff of Chaos. My subjects will serve me, even in death.

[please why RNG stop abandoning me]
>>
>>73473
Oh my. I'd say this staff is pretty powerful then. Its power will add up with the goo of the failed experiments, making them happy as well.
>>
Can one of the gods responsable for the civilizations make some heroes? Embracing goo blobs that lived less than 30 seconds isnt that entertaining to listend to. Also the God of light is slacking hard on this era.
Well back to water the ever dying plants of qu ems failed try to make wild life 2 milenias ago.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

Bored, rolled to tilt the Universe a bit.
>>
>>73501
I tried earlier but failed by 2 points. We don't really need heroes yet anyway
>>
>>73521
I guess its time to make my real a bit more specific so the dead can do thier passige into blisfull darkness and end in the real of the souls with thier mind clean.
For that i need to know what does your realm of souls look like in terms of color cosmic? I want to create something like a green twinkling light that the souls will seek when the dark has finally clamied thier anger and helped them make peace.
>>
File: Untitled.png (11KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
11KB, 819x460px
ok so just to recap as of now we have
a rocky planet with water and swamps
>>73385
these sentient species
a shitton of shadow creatures and swamp dwellers
and some of the Bokops can see the future if i remember right
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

Let's see if I re-harness a bit of the void.
Attempt to re-create that Void.
+50 for success.
>>
>>73580
>>72796
>>72706

don't forget my twin moons and their inhabitants
>>
>>73580
Hey. I got my realm to manage, it's too early for these free loaders.
>>73586
Woohoo! Almost there.
>>
>>73599
whoops forgot name
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>73580
I will roll to create another small twinkling green light (sickly green) to create a connection between the abyss and the real of souls that you posses so that the ones that made peace with themselves can pass into.
The lower the roll the harder to find the light is. Its strenght remaines the same though just a spark in the dark.
>>
Untitled.png
11KB, 819x460px
>>73599
almost forgot
so 4 sentient races
shadow monsters everywhere
swamps are the primary source of plants
there are some pretty big oceans and
what else?
>>
>>73620
Not that many shadow monsters only a few didnt get taken by the dark/ turned into the staff of chaos that Xaya built.
Nothing else i guess maybe the darkstalkers that i created to server as punishers for crimes against us(see my darkwraith pick to see what they look like) And i just build a small green light to connect to the realm of soul so that the dead can pass hapily there. the light is preaty inconsistant though.
>>
>>73620
How many times. Must. I. Repeat myself. It's too damn early for celestial sized free loaders. I got my damn realm to contain those freeloaders.
>>
>>73620
I made a few commanders for my upcomming Daemonic Legion whose sole purpose is to wage war against the sentient species of this planet, if that counts for anything
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

I will now use my power to cause an explosive growth of this bogs inland, all these empty plains and barren mountains needs more greenery
(less than 20 is none, 21-60 a few here and there, 60 above is success)
>>
>>73637
Oh those shadow monsters. I'm insulted.
>>
>>73656
Why do i have a feeling you will give me a lot of work in the future? Than again you will also give me a whole lot of tales to listen to when i take them into the dark to rest.

>>73670
its not like i wanted to create them. i guess my power failed me there. also your creations are pure shadows not shadow monsters which i find to be more primeval than mine.
>>
>>73620
My realm has some inhabitants as well, but they have no access to the mortal plane as of yet
>>
Rolled 56 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>73667
I would like to help these take hold. Their roots will help prevent the soil from eroding.
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>73667
As all things grow in time, so should the bogs, forests, and whatever else this planet has. Roll to allow these to expand, the rate of expansion is decided by roll.
>>
>>73676
Now you know why I'm insulted.
>>
>>73614
Welp guess that light really not that stable the souls will roam a bit hope that the darkness doesnt end up compleatly overtaking their essence.

My next move is to create the dusk sun that will shine upon the new forming subrealm of violet twilight, place where some reluctant souls end to server their sentences or to make piece with others. (basicly making a purgatory)
The roll determins the size of the sun and the power to containt it has other the temporary denizens it will hold.
Also it would be awfully bad stupendesly malefic and mischevious if a certain could could maybe "curse" the dusk sun to bring insanity to the ones that gaze at it too much. *wink wink click click click*
>>73705
Well i did created powerfull darkstalker warriors and they look absolutly badass. So at least i have this going for me.
>>
Rolled 36 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>73738
and the roll.... Shouldnt have stared at it too much.
The bigger the roll the harder it will be for souls and entities in the violet twilight to escape back into the mortal real.
>>
Untitled.png
11KB, 819x460px
Rolled 22 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

with this many people focusing on the expansion of plant life id say that they'd spread across the world pretty quickly.
as for myself i thinks its time i put some work towards building this world i roll to bless the fae folk with the magical law of advanced evolution allowing them to adapt to any environment in a number of generations equal to (100-roll)/10 generations
>>
>>73765
Dont forget about the green spec of light in the abyss that allows souls to step into your realm where they will be blisfull (i guess). place it anywhere you want in the dark cause it isnt that fixed due to my shitty roll.
>>
>>73765
six generations, pretty good soon there will be many subsets of fae folk.
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>73699
As each forests expand, other life which accompanies them begins to differentiate into various niches. Rolling for number of new species
>>
>>73749
Huh the sun has decent grasp over the realm of the violet twilight. Creatures have a -10 on roll if anyone wants to pull something back to the mortal real.
>>
>>73792
Great. Now these new stuff will make a good start for a biosphere.
I just hope theyre still there after i sleep
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

Time to create an experimental realm. I don't want no QED bs mucking around.
>>
>>73869
QED. :)
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>73873
Pssh, why else would I be making a lab.
>>73869
I can do a bit more to make sure it survives.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>73891
Hahaha, perfect. Now let's get to the next stage of prep. The materials. Let's create a Divine.
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>73902
Bah, scrap this, time to get serious.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>73914
Damn Aging!
>>
>>73902
Not to be rude but isnt it a bit unfair for the other gods to rerol like crazy?
>>
>>73902
>>73914
>>73924
I guess it's time tor me to return to slumber. Before that, let me eat a small snack.
>>
Rolled 95 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>73926
rolling to limit all gods to one roll per 10 minute
>>
>>73945
Suggesting to cosmic that the 5 minute limit was perfect 10 minute is a bit to much.
>>
>>73945
Gods are kinda infinitely powerful beings, I see no reason to limit them.
>>
>>73970
well its not fun to reconsider your rng that much. it much funnier to try to corect bad rng and fail again rather than just roll liek crazy till it works. make the story a bit more interesting.
>>
File: 1426014698479.png (152KB, 647x708px) Image search: [Google]
1426014698479.png
152KB, 647x708px
>>73970
>>73956
we all rolled power when we manifested so we are not INFINITELY powerful.
that being said i lower to limit to five minutes
that being said perpatus if you wish to remove this limit i'm perfectly willing to enter combat to preserve the order i've made....peasant
>>
>>73945
I don't think a limit should be in place this early in the setting. We don't have that many gods overall, and the cosmos is still quite unstable and needing work done.
>>
>>73999
I could not hope to defeat these trips
>>
File: 1431560182923.jpg (48KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1431560182923.jpg
48KB, 400x462px
Rolled 83 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>74008
the cosmos is still unstable which is why i'm creating the order of this world, if you be god anon then we can talk but for now if you speak to me mortal you'll get smite
roll to flex godly muscles
>>
Rolled 9 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>74030
Well im showing my self outside the door A skeletal god of death cant really flex godly muscles. Btw you just pissed of domina expect wrath cosmic (but that is none of my buisness.
Roll to roll eyes in my skeletal eye sockets.
>>
>>74030
>>74008
You know who I am.
>>
>>74039
>>74008
>>74030
ya you right i'm being kind of a dick, i'll stop
>>
>>74057
btw dont forget to update what i did. We really need that purgatory also. The clicking god should read my post :)
>>
File: 1450993470962.png (157KB, 625x370px) Image search: [Google]
1450993470962.png
157KB, 625x370px
>>74071
are you talking about the violet twilight?
>>
>>74102
yes that one. A real we can also use to contain dangerous people and even gods. has a -10 roll debuff for anything that wants to escape :D
>>
Rolled 39 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

i roll to create a purgatory to act as the ultimate prison for those who violate the LAW
>>
>>74113
i misunderstood your post ill attempt to fuse these worlds when i am next able to act
>>
>>74127
I was about to rant that you are stealing my realm. although i think your purgatory idea is a bit different than mine. I immagine it ina more dark violet color with a sun that sometimes might make em insane. But the ones seeking redemption to reach your realm and be happy forever they only need to be humble and seek the darkness so they can then be guided by my green light that allows connection to your realm.:D
>>
>>73738
>>74156
my violet twilight painting skills are glorious
>>
File: Untitled.png (17KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
17KB, 819x460px
>>74162
didn't even attach the image. i need sleep
>>
Rolled 31 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>74127
rolling to add my purgatory to the deepest darkest crevices of the violet twilight
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>73765
Qu'em awakens and decides to walk around with the Fae, searching for a good mortal vessel. Rollin for discovery chance of a suitable mortal to make my "champion"
>>
File: Untitled.png (18KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
18KB, 819x460px
call that a moderate success
>>
Have humans been created yet, is the planet capable of sustaining them?
>>
File: dark_winged_demon_cat.jpg (15KB, 186x350px) Image search: [Google]
dark_winged_demon_cat.jpg
15KB, 186x350px
Rolled 74 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>74226
Rolling to create the twilight guardians who torment the wicked and who make sure the realm gets undefiled.
Same roll applies to land an annonimous dark lily from my guarden to qu em.
>>
>>74226
What's that in the top left
>>
>>74239
Four species, humanoid Fae, servile metalmen, hyper-intelligent Boksorps and the mysterious swamp denizens.
>>
>>74239
We haven't made them yet, but it's fully capable of human life
>>
>>74244
My castle and the weak white ember connection between the abyss and the light god. the heroes that end in my real can try pass through my castle and ask the god of light for a revival or other favours. Also i talk with him directly through that.
>>
>>74260
My realm* i always fail that.
>>
File: Untitled.png (18KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
18KB, 819x460px
>>74251
don't forget the rock homunculi
>>74220
you find an enchantingly beautiful stud who holds the loving gaze of all the women in his tribe
>>74241
the realm is now filled with nigh perfect twilight guardians, their only flaws that they may be too brutal to anything they find and susceptible to corruption due to their great power
>>
>>74239
and by now with the amount of plants and water the atmosphere world be able to sustain more human life
>>
>>74322
Also a random lily was dropped at a certain someone. :)
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

The other gods are gaining more influence.
I roll to create a portal between my realm and the mortal realm, through which my servants, known as Eternals, can pass. They are a humanoid cloud shape, with a mass of tentacles protruding from their center.
3 for every increment of 10 in roll.
>>
>>74349
Nice I created one third of a Eternal
>>
>>74349
Well that was a perfect fail. Portal opens to my real instead. God damn man dont puncture the mortal realm like that.
>mfw the portal fucked my royal bathroom in my castle.
>>
File: in the end.png (7KB, 439x118px) Image search: [Google]
in the end.png
7KB, 439x118px
>>74349
you fucking tried.
>>
>>74349
chuckled
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>62367
Rollan for God of perspective
My domain is on the horizon
>>
>>74407
>i guess the worlds hard to perceive
>>
>>74434
It is a very lusty universe
>rolled 97
>>
>>74407
>Doomed the universe to have no depth perception
fuck
>>
>>74347
No one noticed my gestures and no one addresed the problem that my bathroom has a portal into the realm of time.
>>
>>74496
That is not a problem
>>
>>74496
I noticed, but I'm too busy grooming the Fae stud for championship.
>>
>>74496
>>
Rolled 83 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>74496
I rumble some words and roll to close the portal so i can take a shower in my bathroom without being intrerupted by eternals randomly peeping at my stature.
>>
File: Cosmic form 4 of 12.jpg (18KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Cosmic form 4 of 12.jpg
18KB, 300x225px
Rolled 67 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

cosmic the greater god of law and order must now sleep, but before i go i roll to spread a deadly virus throughout the population (for those of you who wonder what this has to do with my domain it's the law natural selection)
>>
>>74591
long night ahead for me i guess. I will see if i can find something interesting among those who pass into the darkness.
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fata_Morgana_%28mirage%29
I roll to create a Fata Morgana illusion and spook the fae folk real good
>>
>>74591
Oh well fuck you too.
>>
>>74601
but they didnu nuffin'

yet
>>
Rolled 19 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>74606
Roll to see how many died from the deadly plauge.
1000 for each roll
for each 20 points i get 1 interesting story.
I will roll imideatly after to see what race the dead are.
>>
File: Dark+Veil.jpg (116KB, 500x636px) Image search: [Google]
Dark+Veil.jpg
116KB, 500x636px
Rolled 1 (1d4)

>>74631
19000 died in the first few days. it is a sad day.
The vail slowly sets upon the dead. Their souls are now passing the realm of darkness where they may find peace.
not the +20 take it out. i dont want to add power to the death count its not of my making.
Rolling for the 4 races on the green planet
1 boskops
2 fae
3 metal man
4 Marsh creatures.
>>
>>74660
One lowsy boskop meek in appearence but with a bountifull essence decided to share this story.
-He spoke of the great tribe of Tahuya where he ruled as one of the 3 elders over some metal man.
- He told a story about the great warrior Grunwald of the rock mountains a soldier who although rather new in the creation reach the upper ranks of his tribe with ease.
- He was tall and powerfull and somehow handsome.
- His strenght although not inhuman was enough to lift a greatsword named Rockblade that although looked fragile never broke.
- He told of his many adventures among his tribed and his many battles against other tribes but the most remarkable was his adventures in the forest swamp of the northen lands.
- There he searched for his love that he saved from one of the lesser dark spawn in the past. He knew that the creature of beautifull stature and shy attitude that was probably a daughter of the Goddes of love was an inhabitant of the northen swamp.
-But the place was changed whan he arrived for thousands of dark beast have ravaged the place in thier frenzy and were perpetualy hunting most of the wild life and the living trees that embodied the place.
- he fought valiantly against them as he saw remains of other dead faes in a recently destroyed vilalge of theirs.
-It is said that that day the swamp was crying with the screems of dying beasts such terrible was the battle.
-after 3 days and nights he emerged injured victorious but with a soul filled only with grief and revenge for before he could deal the final blow to the last dark beast the beast magaed to mortaly wound her love.
-He was never the same again even though he still served the tribe onwards.

(I am a shitty writer dont judge me)
>>
>>74745
No no, it's good! Always nice to see more detailed material for the thread.
>>
Guess who, bitches.
>>
>>75090
we need some ice caps bitch, get to it. roll fo' powah level.
>>
Rolled 64 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>74591
Death is an important part of my domain, yet so is life. This virus is too deadly. Roll to reduce the severity of the plague, but not to remove it entirely

A roll of 50 or higher allows those stricken to cure themselves with certain herbs
80 or higher cuts the daily deaths in half.
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

Okay osmosis on mobile I want to make rivers connecting my underwater valley home to the ocean. This is because I prefer water travel and simply it's easier. So imagine maybe 5 big rivers sprawling across the land, all leading to the valley. The five are secluded though, by mountains, caves, forests, but they Bran ch out into tiny rivers and streams. So it seems as if every stream leads to the water God's palace
>>
>>75214
What does this bad roll mean?
>>
File: Xiono ~ Ice Planet.jpg (346KB, 778x486px) Image search: [Google]
Xiono ~ Ice Planet.jpg
346KB, 778x486px
>>75123
You mistake me for some new god, isn't that sweet. Bless your heart, but I am far older than this Universe.

Witness my creation, the frozen planet Xioni, and the twin FrostFire Stars, Polus and Kreos! Know that, in the last Universe, I consumed my frost-brother, and thus was the most powerful God in the Universe aside from Domina herself, at a glorious 137 power level!
>>
>>75245
We can do that?
>>
>>75272
c-can i absorb my fae...? i... i want to become an ultra divine goddess of emotion...
>>
File: 1455501747289.jpg (76KB, 684x575px) Image search: [Google]
1455501747289.jpg
76KB, 684x575px
>>75272
>>75309
I'm afraid only consuming a God who shares a similar Domain to you can increase your power level, and I am unique in this example. I am content to watch, for now. I mourn the loss of my old planets, and their twin suns, and so I will wait a little and let the younger gods form this younger Universe.

Domina, have you told them your secret yet? Is this what they know you by? You and I are more alike now, remnants of a past Reality infringing on the rights of young gods...
>>
>>75272
I think he's just being a gamey faggot. Otherwise h20 is made of hydrogen and so I have control of hydrogen and since hydrogen is the most basic element I control everything desu
>>
>>75330
This is gay as fuck
>>
>>75245
But you should still be bound to the rules of this world. Roll te see your planet even at your glorious 137 power level.
>>
>>75393
I am not bringing my planet, or the twin stars, back into existence, at least, not yet. It perished with the death of the old reality, and I must take some time to mourn. I will watch, and I will wait. In all likelihood, when I do take action, I will craft something new. Magnificent as Xioni was, without my wife and twin children, it will forever be an empty home...

>>75334
>>75347
Lol, why ya gotta be so rude?
>>
>>75272
>>75309

A little confusion, a god increasing their power is possible, though should only be possible once per thread, and is different/personal to each god.

Whatever it is though, should be thematically appropriate or make sense for that god, and be something that is really hard to do or accomplish, so that increasing power is rare and hard to do, and a big deal. When it does happen though, it's a sight to behold.

>>75245
We started things from scratch with this one, so as much as it may annoy, I'd have to say you can't just bring things over from the old universe. That you survived the transition is huge enough, and it's not like you can't do what you did before all over again, fairly as per the rules in this universe.

I didn't bring anything from the last universe, beyond just myself/identity/domain, so if I can get by from scratch you should be able to as well.
>>
>>75393
This is really a continuation thread, I'm grateful for the fact I could partake in a new one. If he has an established cannon it's not up to me to deny it.
>>
>>75447
Sup Domina, good to see you again!
>>75423
As explained here, I'm not actually doing anything, just hyping myself up as some major hot(cold?)shot God who is ready to play ball with all the newbs.

I know you'll miss the Ice Cream, but I'll see if I can find a replacement at some point, ay?

Anyway, to any and all. Domina is correct, increasing your power level is a huge event. I only did it once, and it required the death of another God(who had an identical domain to me, no less), an event that is so scarce the number of times it has happened over a 13 thread story can be counted on one hand.
>>
>>75515
>mfw no one else will ever take time and can never consume them
>>
File: wish i had a .jpg (53KB, 1050x1029px) Image search: [Google]
wish i had a .jpg
53KB, 1050x1029px
>>75576
(have this)
Qu'em, after years of grooming this Fae stud to championship status, he's finally anointed with the sigil of Qu'em, marked on his *cough cough* dick *cough cough*. Sent forth to boost the Fae population ten fold and spread the word of Qu'em, the Mother Goddess of the Fae people.
>>
File: Siddhartha_Gautama_meditating.png (648KB, 420x643px) Image search: [Google]
Siddhartha_Gautama_meditating.png
648KB, 420x643px
Rolled 33 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

The one true god of the Boskops has returned, this time to make some little brothers to comfort my elder children in their time of trouble.
Let them be untroubled by life except for others, lacking any major desires save to appease the appetites of others. They will model for others as the perfect saints of this world. To follow one as a student is to be driven mad by envy at their perfect altruism and renunciation.

Their countenance will be fierce to look upon, that of a lion's. Their bodies will resemble those of the Fae. And the world over will know these perfect avatars of ego-death as the Electi.

(The bonus for creating new life is still in effect, right?)
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

Name: Zekitos the young
Domain: etiquette, tea, and ceramic.
>>
>>75235
In this, unless you roll under 10, there's no such thing as a bad roll really, just a less successful one. So with your 35, what you wanted to have happen still happens but just to a lesser extent, less successful. How that plays out is up to you.

>>75330
>Domina, have you told them your secret yet?
No, and for now at least it's not entirely needed. The cosmos is still just the single star/solar system.

>>75448
It's more like a spiritual sequel, the only actual carry overs from the previous universe would be some of the older gods themselves, whichever ones notice this thread. Not their creations or actions though, just them as an individual/entity.

>>75515
For balancing purposes to the thread since the game is new, I'll probably keep the old effect of being able to nurse gods and stars alike as the primal mother, thereby increasing powerlevel.

Not going to hand out divine milk freely, but it's an option if some god rolls just awfully for their power, or can't come upon a way to otherwise increase their power.
>>
>>75668
(probably, soon perpatus or cosmic is going to stop that, seeing as we'll now have 5 separate species, unless you count the Electi as subspecies Boksops.
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>75689
I create my pottery ball, with the porcelain queen at their head. I provide them with an infinite china fountain of tea.
I then inquire, in the first polite request, that my creations be given souls of their own.
>>
>>75727
I feel like we're so opposite of eachother we should have violent sex.
>>
Aw great. Now I know who dialed down my AC, to wake me up. I'll guess I'll be watching.
>>
>>75696
Sorry you were just being fruity and obnoxious.

Ok so only 3 great rivers instead of one? I don't want to be too cheaty. One runs just through the normal land, hoping some nature God creates their great tree forest above it. One goes through a Rocky mountain, with mountain God's permission, and one runs underground for a while.
>>
Rolled 99 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

Noting how there are now 5 or so species of sentient beings, I roll to create predators to inhabit the various lands, so that no civilization will grow unhindered
>>
>>75758
h-holy shit
>>
>>75758
That moment when incredible roll
>>
>>75742
Awww, it's my favorite Thing From Beyond. Here to mess things up like last time? I'm itching to start throwing around FrostFire again! Good to see you again, I was really sad when the last thread ended, because I never got to say goodbye to you all...
>>
>>75799
Hey, I was about to make free infinite energy, and that's what I'm about to do.
>>
>>75799
You're just a sweetheart I'm sorry for calling you gay
Should we have a godly meeting to try to get ourselves a long term goal? Or do we just continue doing our own thing
>>
>>75853
why the fuck would the gods unite. ever.
>>
>>75668
clicking check my post. >>73738
>>
File: 1461851809442.jpg (41KB, 540x857px) Image search: [Google]
1461851809442.jpg
41KB, 540x857px
>>75864
It'll be fun
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

Zekitos teaches the sentient races the laws of politeness and taking tea.
>>
To be noted is the fact that Zekitos does not know of anything that happened before he manifested.
>>
>>75853
Do yo own thang, buddy. Gods may listen, but they take orders from no one.

>>75864
The Gods were pretty united in the last threads. There were fights, but on the whole, very little lasting damage was done. It was pretty great, and if anyone would like, any of us can recount some of the awesome stuff we made, like entire schools of magic, or the various Weddings, you just have to ask!
>>
>>75900
I'm the Goddess of Love, among other things. Take a gander at my actions.
>>
>>75900
We got water and swamps a couple ocean's. Far, shadow people, Gollum
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>75758
Zekitos creates the order of the struck wrist. slaps monsters nonexistent wrists for intruding and ruining tea.
>>
>>75921
I'd like to know. I'm a little confused on what our goal is. Also it sucks your whole universe has been wiped :(
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>75923
Zekitos invents courtly love, courts Qu'em.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>75974
Didn't roll for second one.
>>
>>75988
Courting fails miserably
>>
>>75988
While the attempt fails in general, Qu'em is certainly flattered.
>>
>>75974
>>75988
Truly sad attempt.
>>
>>75937
What does the watery god want to know? I remember many things, and to recount them all would take far too long.
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>76001
Roll to court qu'em

The deity of time has to have some moves
>>
Zekitos requests the love God to improve upon courtly love.
>>
>>76011
What kind of life did you have?

Also is just in general is anyone going to create a map? Or should I?
>>
>>76016
Put down my courtly maygyks...
>>
Also, what is pairapus? (Intentionally not polite)
>>
>>76016
Courting fails, but not as bad as Zekitos. Considerably flattered, the love goddess must contemplate things in her realm for a little bit, and will be back with a decision in a few minutes.
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

I think I shoud be sufficiently awake. Let's see if I make this Divine again.
>>
>>76097
So close, well I'll devour this and use it's energy as an added plus.
>>
>>76037
Ah, life! That greatest creation of Gods. Not to toot my own horn, but as one of the first Gods to appear in the last reality, my first act was to create Snow, which of course, melted into water and made the first seas. From this, many Gods created life, first fish and plants, then birds, beast, humanoids and things beyond understanding! One God made glorious space raptors, bird-things that were even feared by the weaker Gods. Another prided himself on the hunt, and made increasingly dangerous animals, only to hunt them down and kill them.
There were Orcs, Humans, Fae, Dream-things, Strange, twisted beings who were malformed, infant gods of a sort, angelic hordes, shadowy demons who fed on death, yet lived on a Paradise World, and countless more strange creatures, and that was only the Sentient ones.
My planet, of them all, had the greatest biodiversity. By some strange quirk, every creature and plant, save the humans and Florcs(mutant fluffy Orcs) had a name that started with S. Shrooms, Swans, Sharks, Silver Drakes, Spiders, Striped Rhinos, and many, many more.

I ramble, and spend too much time on ancient memories. It is time to make new life, a new Universe. If you ever need my help, you have but to ask, water-brother.
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

Sigh, I suppose I'll just go and make more kinds of tea,
>>
>>76119
Wow that's a lot of life. I didn't realize there were different planets. Probably gotta be pretty powerful to make new planets though.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

Ask permission to produce medical teas.
>>
>>76144
Doesn't take too much effortg, but there are a few things required. Also, I made a deal with one race, granting them magic, and another one became satan.
>>
>>76123
I have returned with a decision. Remaining single, but will pursue courting with both Zekitos and Perpatus.

Who says you can't have more than one slice of the pie? ;)
>>
>>76144
It's usually a multi-turn thing, and requires around 5-6 good rolls. That, or multiple gods working together.
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>76186
Will you assist me in perfecting courtly love?
>>
I think it's been awhile, and the planet is sufficiently ready for it. I cannot assist in the matter, but if some gods would work together to create humans, I'll be sure to reward them.
>>
>>76205
Seems you have already, but why not. There's a bit of emotion in love, even courtly love.
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>76229
I will not allow this race to go without pottery tea and etiquette! You have my assistance.
>>
Rolled 16 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>76229
I can not deny the truth of this, I'll lend my hand in creating humans.
>>
>>76280
Where did you get the +20?
>>
>>76229
You have my love, dear.
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>76229
These humans shall have the touch of Frost about them, I think. Perhaps a pallid face, or the occasional shiver... yes, that will please me.
>>
>>76308
Power levels. Depending on your power roll determines a bonus.

>as the overgod of order i announce these rules
>1. every 5 minutes i shall announce the state of the world each god shall have one action each time
>2.your original power that you rolled with influence all rolles thereafter
>if your divine power is
>100 add 40 to your rolles
>80-99 add 20
>50-80 add 10
><50 normal roll

When concerning creating life, it's an auto plus 20.
>>
>>76308
For awhile we were adding +20 if our initial power rolls were greater than 80, but I saw that creating life also adds +20. I honestly don't know if we're still doing either of these.
>>
>>76348
I usually forget to do them anyway.
>>
>>76332
Take your own humans for that if you want to influence them, I want there to be a common, standard race like last time without any godly grip on them. At least, on their base nature and creation, if gods want to mess with them after they can go right ahead.
>>
Rolled 7 + 46 (1d100 + 46)

I've rested enough. Let's dive back in.
Dom? How do you stop age from getting to you. It's such a pain.
>>
>>76354
I don't if it's only something concerning me (i.e. Make my realm better) but when it's doing something for the mortal realm I usually add it.
>>
So my total for creating the ceramic people was 55?
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>76362
You know what, I give up. Good enough I guess.
Time for that Void.
>>
I'll give the roll for humans a little longer before tallying. Keeping in mind, if they're not mundane humans, I'm not offering the reward. Not to discourage the creation of something like ceramic people, or cold humans, just that I expect there to be a "common" race.

>>76362
The same way I deal with all of my problems. I feed.
>>
>>76357
>simple race

Why? Why would you ever want something mundane?
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>76412
Fine, fine, never let it be said that I was free-laoding in this world. Here's some energy for the vanilla ice cream humans.
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>76412
In that case, I'm gonna need that black hole soon then. It's been too long since I was the Devourer.

>>76401
I am. So. Done. Let's see if I can remake them to be better.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

I'm just teaching them, maybe putting a little bit of ceramic in their bones, but I'm sure they'll be fine. (Epic foreshadow of countless broken bones)
>>
>>76462
I begin some partial courting with Zekitos, just to learn.
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>76470
Epic tea time! In your training so much sugar is spilt than the world gains a moon
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>76454
OPPA! Now we cooking. Time to see if I unravel my lab. Attempt to create a Divine/Void hybrid. I did it once with wings. I can do it again.
>>
>>76488
No you can't.
>>
File: h7sJq9q.jpg (64KB, 550x285px) Image search: [Google]
h7sJq9q.jpg
64KB, 550x285px
>>76412
I thought the fae folk are our common race, they were created through our combined effort, are the most populous race thanks to the god of lusts champion, and they are easily adaptable thanks to my efforts
>>
>>76485
I don't understand how someone could love someone patiently and thoughtfully... it's stupid.
Worst sub-domain ever.
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>76488
Oh shite! Begin containing this mess. Currently busy cleaning up a massive hole.
>>76493
I've done it before.
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>76507
A good thing I mad this lab. Dom would'ce been so pissed.
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>76501
It's fine, patience is part of etiquette, I'm glad to be so challenged.
>>
Is there an earth god here willing to help me out with something?
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>76530
Clay and ceramic are one of my domains? What do you need?
>>
>>76526
Cleanup is tiring. If only Zel was here.
>>
>>76440
To have a simple standard to base future developments on.

>>76497
They already feel too heavily influenced by the gods down to their composition.

The trick is to have something that is a blank to the divine, at least at the most basic level.

Either way, tallying now.
>>
>>76497
Think of the Fae as the Eldar from WH40k. They have so much fucking sex there's no other option than them to be the largest population.
>>76526
Fucking tea is stupid. Sugar is stupid, patience is stupid.
>>
>>76547
Apparently not clay, huh.
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>76553
Forgot die.
>>
>>76547
I don't know if it's possible, but could you excavate the bottom of my water Valley so it goes pretty deep and spacious?
>>
>>76574
What happened to the metal men we made all those centuries ago? Surely they can do SOMETHING before they rust.
>>
>>76574
Am I able to do stuff not in my domain? Otherwise I'd just do it myself. I don't really know godly limitations
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>76559
... get out. Get away from sugar moon and leave my people alone. (He moves all the ceramic people to sugar moon, along with much of the tea trees and the clay.
>>
>>76568
That's enough experimenting for a while. Dealing with theoritcal holes in space time are tiring. Let me leave this ruin of a lab and actually rejoin the current Universe.
>>
>>76579
There being used by the boskop as servents, there little else besides that
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>76574
Perhaps. It would be difficult, but I'll try.
>>
>>76582
Of course, as long as it isn't too much of a change and if the current god (if there is one) allows it.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

Rolling to expand my valley underground for a spacious underwater city
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

There will be no more courtly love in this universe.
>>
>>76628
Who's gonna live there tho
>>
>>76628
I don't know who the god of luck is, but they are not on my side today
>>76640
So just pure lust?
>>76644
I'll worry about that later.
>>
Rolled 82 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>74745
>>74591
>>74631
>>74660
It looks like my plague has run its course, with the weakest of the races members dead and the most resilient to disease still with us I now turn to phase two.
I roll to instill in all sentiant creatures the desire to come together in large groups, the beginning of civilization
>>
Rolled 42 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>76640
come with me and we can be lusty together.
rolling for convincing arguement.
going to use the +20 because god of lust and lvoe
>>
>>76628
>>76608
Already accomplished this, and I don't think there is any opposing god
>>
>>76653
Probably, at any rate etiquette and polite behavior is now utterly severed from love.
>>
>>76665
Oh oh I see! I thought you were telling me to go out and accomplish it on my own. Thank you very much!
>>
>>76257
>>76280
>>76446
>>76462

So that tallies up to well over a hundred, which renders both humans created, as well as some initial variants like ones with a colder physiology, or ceramic bones.

The reward will be a small power increase afforded to you by myself, in the way a mother nurses her children to strength. If I missed your contribution let me know. For how this increase will work, first determine how close or similar your domain is to mine, as that will determine how much power you can gain from this.

My domain is that of the stars, and the creation of them.
>>
Rolled 84 + 40 (1d100 + 40)

>>76682
Goddess of love is basically motherhood, right?
Now that humans exist, rolling for the strengths of their emotions. +40 for my domain power and life creation
>>
>>76682
Dom, that reminds me if it's not too large, you can take on of my Shadows, they're pretty much just free loafers. But they are MASSIVE, so you might wanna scale them down a bit. I also feel the need for that body, or mouth. There's only so much I can "feel" without hands.
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>76662
No! You've insulted me and my domain, now leave, or I will force you to.
>>
>>76703
but you're my sub-domain. i can make YOU leave MY domain, unless you join it... c;
>>
Rolled 18 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>76703
Rolling to affect humans. Shows of love shall be found to be rude and barbaric.
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>76717
I am no one's sub domain! May you always come off as rude as you have been this day!
>>
>>76682
Are the laws of this Universe the same as the last? Are Frost and Stars the opposites of this realm?
Either way, as an what are we called, Elder Gods? Awakened? Outsiders? and a powerful one at that, I will not accept the powerup at this time. I am still mulling over what I would like to create...
>>
>>76699
Size is not an issue, let me deal with the human creation situation first though.

>>76698
That seems fair, so within one step of similarity I figure.
>>
>>76682
Not sure how close time and stars are. Stars do aid in telling time, and time is related to everything in the manner that everything takes time to develop
>>
>>76738
Primal, or something even more archiac.
>>76739
Alright.
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>76717
NOW LEAVE!
>>
Rolled 40 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>76734
rolling to protect from that dumbass curse of sass
+20 because my domain.
>>
>>76734
Hear I revoked any benifet of my domain from the love god(ess?)
>>
>>76776
fuck. the curse hits me hard. I don't leave your domain but I become the rudest thing ever. might as well become the god of molestation cause that's me on u right now you did this to yourself congratulations you played yourself.
>>
Rolling to make my own little moderately intelligent creatures. They are called Kiblo, and they have jelly heads, no eyes, one big suction cup mouth, and various amounts of tentecles coming from where the neck should be. i will spread them across the ocean and rivers.
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>76792
>>
>>76753
That seems like a pretty discrete connection, but our domains are not antithetical so I'd say that's two steps of similarity I figure.

>>76738
Even in the last universe our domains were not opposite, just far removed. The only real opposite to me would be darkness.

As for gods from the previous universe, I'd figured Primal Gods was the working term but if you and Lurker have a different idea go ahead. Since in the previous universe though, I was even then from yet another previous universe, I'm still just going to use my old epithet, Elder One.
>>
>>76776
NOT YOUR DOMAIN, POLITENESS IS MINE, NOT RELATED TO LOVE. UNLESS YOU CAN TELL ME WHERE IT WAS STATED THAT ETIQUETTE IS PART OF YOUR DOMAIN IT IS NOT!
>>
>>76806
rude. I fuck off back into my realm in the Pearl Fae Statue in order to figure out how to reverse this rudeness.
>>
>>76757
>>76804
Primal God it is, then. Changed my title. I think all Gods should include their Mantle in their names, don't you? I don't have a clue what half these Godlings do. Politeness? Tea? Strange Domains indeed...
>>
>>76802
Do we really get to add +40 for domain?
>>
>>76787
And it is within the host's power to revoke gifts from rude guests. I will accept an apology and repair all, but you must accept my own independence.
>>
>>76836
Depends on your initial Power roll. Look into the thread for that. If it concerns your domain specifically, I usually add it.
>>
>>76845
Oh, my power role was shit. I will not add it. Maybe I will make my Kilbo stupid instead of moderately intelligent because of the bad role, as to not cheat the system.
>>
>>76829
Eh, you can take Primal, I feel no need for mantles. Also, it's tiring working an insane project only to have it literally blow up in your face.
>>
>>76837
Also revoke certain comments made against patience tea and sugar, that was what set me off.
>>
Right so time for the power increase. By imbibing my divine essence by way of milk given, it will provide the godly consumer with a small increase to their power. The more consumed the greater the increase, so I'll keep it small single dose since we don't want some gods getting far too carried away with power.

So the way the calculation works based on the past universe, roll a d100 and then divide by a number based on how many steps removed from my domain yours is.

>1 step, divide by 10
>2 steps, divide by 15
>3 steps, divide by 20

You also don't have to consume it yourself, you can hold onto it for later or give it to another god, or even a creation of yours or gods forbid a mortal. They'll be given out in ceramic jugs made by Zekitos, unless you want it in some other way, or to take it from the source which can net a larger power boost but also has a potential risk.
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>76907
Okay what do you mean by steps away? And also what is your domain?
>>
>>76907
i want your teats. love goddess demands teats
>>76903
i can't because you made me rude as fuck.
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>76925
Rolling. please don't be gay
>>
>>76925
Yes, but do you regret your actions?
>>
>>76944
I guess. love hurts honey.
>>
>>76922
Her domain is stars. As Water, your Domain is pretty much 3, or even 4, steps away. Either way, with that roll, you're looking at power increase of 25 or 30.
Let's count the steps it takes to get from Stars to Water.
Stars -> Fire -> Air -> Moisture. Personally, I would go for 4, seeing as Frost is 1 further, at 5 Steps.
>>
Rolled 49 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>76959
Then you may use my gifts. And that reminds me, I need to make bees
>>
>>76922
Steps means steps removed, basically how similar or dissimilar our domains are.

My domain is stars and star creation. Yours is water, which is terrestrial, so that's two steps. So you'd divide your 100 by 15, and then round up to the nearest whole number.

>>76925
A risk taker. Very well, once the others get their doses, we'll deal with yours.

>>76967
Nah nothing that complicated. The most possible steps is 4, and that's for antithesis. Well 5 steps would be a Monitor or a Witness. But even you, with cold and frost would be 3 steps.
>>
>>76977
Hey Domina, I've been gone all day; what's happened since about midnight last night?
>>
>>76977
How many steps away are my domains?
>>
>>76922
Holy Moley why can't I get rolls this good any other time?
>>76977
Okay so 7 step increase huh. I'm praying for more 100s in the future
>>
>>76977
Hey Dom, if I were to create a moon. Would that mean every eclipse is like taking a hug? We could try that instead of black holes and maybe the rare dwaf star or two for kids?
>>
>>76977
As far as I remember, I was a 'surrogate' darkness, of a sorts. All our Dark gods were infrequent and did not actively participate in the events overtly. Hence, whenever the subject of opposites was brought up, you and I were always seen as opposites, or at least the closest example of it.

Either way, the Pantheon of Stars and the Pantheon of Frost are both gone, and our realms no more. We are free to make new terms, new rules, to any future engagements.
>>
>>76977
So I rolled a 45. I divide by 10 and that's how many 'doses' I get?
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>76907
I'm a risk taker, I choose supergod tits
>>
>>77005
no no no i think your power just goes up by 5 points for you
>>
>>77017
good choice. teats are always better.
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

As politeness affects the effectiveness of sentient interactions, can I add persuasion to my domains?
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>77039
Also clothing, just because.
>>
File: tegaki.png (4KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
4KB, 400x400px
Is it too late to join?
>>
>>77061
Nope, no clothing, haha!
>>
>>77064
Not at all, Zekitos the young will have to become Zekitoso the polite, however.
>>
>>77075
Or just very sparse clothing
>>
>>77064
Nah, just choose a domain a roll for power level
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

I got nothing better to do. Better either start meditating on expanding my domain, or harmonize myself to the current cosmos.
>>
>>77083
I'm fairly certain that <10 is utter failure.
>>
>>77075
no clothing is a good choice for a god of love
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

I feel like trying to establish a portal again

Roll to create portal from my realm to the mortal realm
>>
>>76907
How many steps removed are my domains(tea ceramic and politeness (persuasion included maybe?)) from stars?
>>
>>76985
A lot and I'm sorry to say I was gone for awhile too so I didn't catch everything.

So far though roughly, the first planet has been made habitable with an atmosphere, oceans, swamps, mountains and terrain, lots of plant and animal life as well as a few sentient races.

As well some moons about the first planet have been made, and some form of purgatory/afterlife for souls I believe.

>>76986
Yours are a creation domain, though terrestrial so I'd say 2 steps.

>>76991
Well no, a 7 point increase to your overall power. Same thing, just a different word.

>>76996
I suppose? Though you have to realize that the cosmos is only going to expand so the relevance of a moon to the first sun will diminish overtime.

If you want to pursue that avenue though let me know and we can figure something out.

>>77000
Pfft, maybe yours is gone. I intend to create another divine family for myself with stellar children.

>>77005
You're taking from the source right? Then you'll get a different roll, just hold on a second.

>>77017
You as well.
>>
>>77137
Did somone else come in with wind/air? how did an atmosphere get created?
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>77137
Hear goes
>>
>>77137
I'm salivating at the thought of divine teats. I have my own but it's hard to suck your own tits, y'know?
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>77165
So my power level is now, 46. Now where oh where can I find those last 4?
>>
>>77163
We used other methods to create an atmosphere, it was slower but still happened
>>
>>77097
Hmph, seems like I've gained enlightenment, my domain has been expanded, and I feel a tighter connections towards the cosmos.
>>77137
If I were to make the moon, I might think of doing a phantom planet or phantom moon. Every now and then it appears under certain conditions. And it'll always be near your stars.
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>76907
i suckle directly from the teat nigga
gotta get my power level up
>>
>>77214
all my rolls are shit
>>
>>77214
does she have four tits or are you going to awkwardly stand watching two of us suck on her divine mammaries?
>>
Name: Gerlinda
Domain: Family, Mortal Relations, Mediation

dice+1d100
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

So many things happened in such a little time.
>>75974
I guess we are rivals here now?
>>76553
zel is here now he was too busy livign in another world.
>>76717
Qu em betrayed my paltonic love signs.
>>76907
Have i reached to late to obtain some power from the mother of stars? Never a bad idea to amass power who knows who will attempt at my lonely throne in the dark abyss(probably no one).
>>77137
I am sad that the mother of stars didnt notice my janitorial activity keeping the world clean from failed experiments. But at least my purgatory was noticed. Feelsgoodman (damn i am turning into one edgy god thats for sure)
>>
>>77227
there's always room for one more
>>
>>77236
God of Love tryna get everyone. God of Etiquette doesn't love me no more, Perpatus has been quiet. i'm still 4 u
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>76977
Rolling for powerup/30 because im teh god of life
>>
Expanded Domains are the best, if your lucky, you gain new insight to how your domain operates.
>>77236
It's safer if you take it by a jug. She'll eat/burn you up, if you get a cloak by me, then maybe you'll survive her presence. Wanna do some science shit with me Zel. 25 hands are better than none.
>>
>>77185
Can I get more for imbibing it with my tea (domain)?
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>77231
Woops. Proper roll here.
>>
>>77231
Put it in options.
>>
>>77273
Fuck no, the fiery passion of love and desire can withstand the Stars for some tits.
>>
Alright so for the risk takers choosing to supp directly from my bosom;

My domain and divinity is so splendorous and mighty, that even simply being in my presence causes divine harm. For most this is simple immolation but for gods, it has a paring effect by which their godly form and identity are stripped from their divine soul. The longer in my presence, the greater the damage done.

As well, the process by which I create new stars, requires that I consume a god and within my body, strip them down to their divine soul from which I birth a new star. Since this is the first detailed explanation of my domain though, I'll say for now I'm not hungry, so won't try to hold onto or otherwise consume any of the gods approaching me.

For feeding off me though, how it will work mechanically, will be opposed rolls which will represent how much/how long you are feeding from me, contrasted with how much damage you are taking from being so close to me.

A numbers breakdown, and the start of the rolling will follow this post

>>77193
As long as it doesn't hinder the stars, then I wouldn't have a problem with that. You can figure out what it will mean for the cosmos and gameplay.

>>77236
Sorry Zel, but these rewards were for contributors to creating humans.
>>
>>77292
We going with 1d20 or 1d100?
>>
File: dark dress.jpg (243KB, 600x903px) Image search: [Google]
dark dress.jpg
243KB, 600x903px
Rolled 75 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>77168
Attempts to leave another preasent for the Goddes of love. A beautifull black dress that fits her tightly showing off her most volomptuos form and charming every non god entity without failure. Also offeres protection and free passing in the violet twilight from the dusk sun.
Ignore the mortal she is no where near your pretyness.
>>77273
What do you mean by cloak? Also the darkest abyss is the best place to be defended against the burning light. I am not really interested in reaserch as my goal is to watch the world and pull a silent dark curtain over it when it ends but i will join you for i want to create chalenges for mortals.
>>77292
But i contributed to the humans long before they were born as i keep their dying souls safe in the dark and offer them an easy passage to the real of soul. But i can accept your decision.
(seeing as the thread got a lot of fucking posts we should be ready to move to a new one)
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>77292
rolling + 20? 40? with my luck domain
>>
>>77287
As a man of darkness, I've felt the burn, and the feel, and many near deaths, mostly by her old kids.
>>77292
If I see it, I'll start letting Zel learn a few things from me. I even got lucky and rose a bit domain wise.
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

I am Knees, god of bees and neurosis.

(also where can I get a summary of events?)
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64KB, 1920x1080px
>>77292
All these Gods coming to your breasts with greed in their heart just got a rude awakening. You're all really lucky she isn't hungry, because Domina will snap you up any chance she gets. Many an old god has fallen for that trick...
>>
>>77305
Neat.
>>
>>77321
Oh shit, I just made bees(needed honey for tea)! This is trippin.
>>
>>77306
finally a good roll. I'll take that as a 100, averaging my two guesse
>>
>>77323
getting to suck on godly teats is a good enough trade off 4 me
>>
>>77292
After reading the explination better i think i will pass. A god of dark and death cant withstand much light suffering from such a figgure. Id rather reaserch with lurker maybe i we can expand our powers in the darkness this way.
>>77273
What do you think our first project should be?
>>
>>77323
Hey, I'm willing to die for some things. Also Frost, wanna know what happen to all my previous kids?Chronos'd them.
>>77338
It's simple, just follow me towards this one experimental realm. And I need you to lend me power, or occassionally stabalizing what horrible mess I've created. For science! Don't mind the lack of my physical body, just follow the signs of my consience marking the path.
>>
>>77332
If you supply the honey, I'll supply the bees.
>>
>>77323
How did you manage to survive domina s hunger? for someone who is a primal god you must have had strong encounters with her. As darkness is also associated with cold i think we could share some secrets one with the other.
>>
>>77292
Mechanically it will work with the steps, at a different rate.

>1 step, divide by 3
>2 steps, divide by 5
>3 steps, divide by 7

Which you will roll to see your benefit, meanwhile I will roll to see how much of an effect on you, basically how much damage you take.

So how it will work is, you roll 1d100 at me to determine the benefit from feeding, then I will roll 1d100 at you to determine the intensity of my glory to you, then you will roll one final 1d100 back at me to resist my glory.

So knowing this, if you want to proceed, make your rolls against me.

>Domina who was gladdened by a familiar sight of seeing humans again in this new universe, sought to reward the young gods about her as she would her own children.
>Gifting some ceramic jars of divine essence in the form of her own milk, some others refused.
>And so she looked down with surprise, that some brave few of the young gods, wanted to take their reward directly from her rather than to be given it.
>Who was she to deny them in their bravery, as she accepted them in embrace to her bosom, though afforded them no mercy or respite from her divine glory.
>>
>>77374
Alright i got a 100 total for my first roll
>>
Wait.....Frost+Zel+Me, with our powers combines.......We could possibly make some crazy shit. Game breaking shit.
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>77374
ROLLING FOR GLORIOUS TEATS!

>The Goddess of Love wasn't about to pass up the chance to see the Mother of Mothers in her glory
>Understanding the risks, she steeled herself for the glory and blazing light
>for sum tiddies
>>
>>77292
Was not expecting this, still, what's more fun than a risk? How do I roll on this one?
>>
>>77391
use the dice options field yu shit
>>
Forgot roll

>>77363
>>
>>77414
i did i rolled further up in the thread and it's my only good roll so far
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>
>>77363
Also tea trees needed pollenated and sugar moon needed eated.
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>77374
Here we go
>>
>>77431
ha. ha. ha hahahahahahahahhHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT
>>
>>77431
uh oh
>>
>>77414
Hey, I gave you back use of politeness. Use it. It's the polite thing to do.
>>
>>77391
In this situation it's a flat roll since compared to my divinity, even the strongest new god can't really stand up.

Though seeing your diminutive, 12 power, if you are feeding directly from me and wait till last, I will take pity on you and guide you through the process. What is your domain again, for reference?
>>
>>77360
>mfw he said he right above inviting me into his lab he says he cronosed one of his childs.
This a worrying proposition. I could create an avatr to join you in the lab and through it to lend my aid to you. Seeing as i started on a rather thin line domain wise and being a god of death kinda makes you paranoid. Roll for avatar creation 80+ needs no reinforcement can do basicly what i do in your lab.
60+ not strong enough to lend aid but strong enough to clense 60 less il have to refocus
>>77414
Dont be to greedy my goddes i dont want you to burn this fast.
>>77424
forgot roll again :D
>>77374
Does the remanets of the gods you eat or are burned are considered dead? if so i guess everyone who falls for your hunger is greeted in my real and enveloped by my protective darkness. No harm will come to you.
>>77393
well this sounds promising.
>>
>>77432
Sounds good.

Is there a god who can craft my bees armour? I shall raise a bee army to protect and preserve nature.
>>
>>77371
I survived Domina's hunger by never feeding from her. In addition, my Domain, Frost, and hers, Stars, are not aligned at all. While I burn up (or rather, melt) like any other god when overtly exposed, I have the benefit of being one of the gods lucky and powerful enough to somewhat harm her in return, so we never really conflicted due to the whole "mutual harm" deal.

>>77371
I have never been much a fan of the Darkness, indeed, as Lurker can attest, I have given my fair share of FrostFire lashings to him when he intruded on our old reality. No, while I wish you all the best, I will keep my vigil on the Lurker, as I have done before, ready to step in if I feel that is necessary.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>77399
36, so at 1 step removed, you gain 36/3 in power.

Now for my roll against you, of my divinity. You'll roll against it with your next post.
>>
>>77431
Is this your power level? Lmao

Talk about unlucky
>>
>>77445
heavens/sky/wind/air
i also added luck last night, that's why my roll was better than it would have been
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>77459
Is ceramic ok?
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>77435
What was your domain? I can determine the steps with it.

As for my divinity against you.
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>77452
but dah tiddies
>>77468
rollin
>>
>>77479
Yeah. Anything that'll protect them.
>>
>>77490
Time, it was 2 steps
Comes out to 17
>>
>>77479
This is some awesome ceramic armour.
>>
>>77464
Time to show my true nature here
>>77475
>>77479
>>77469
"seeing all of those gods getting rekt by the divine mother fills me with determination"
YES IT IS TRUE THE GOD OF DEATH IS UNDERTALE TRASH!
>>
>>77505
Hey, all my kids were blackholes. And I needed good building materials. Just come in.
>>77464
Frakt, trust me, I have a lab now. An actual lab, that if shit blows up like earlier, it's contained, and I have a research assitant.
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>77490
Here we go
Counter-counterroll go!
>>
>>77512
witnessed
>>
>>77431
>>77374
I meant to respond to this with that roll.
>>
Rolled 12 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>77508
>>77452
forgot to roll for my avatar
>>77512
The rolls ! I am but a mere mortal compared to those rolls!
>>
>>77505
I drank it from a jug, I'm fine.
>>
>>77512
fucking witnessed. you countered so hard the mother of stars feels emotionally hurt by your resistance.
>>
Rolled 21 + 40 (1d100 + 40)

>>77464
Which reminds me, FrostFire is not yet a creation of this reality.

Rolling to create an Icy Comet that shall circle this world, made of rock and ice as all comets are. At it's center, in a vast temple with runes that tell a Story of Gods and Creations long gone, lies an altar. There, a tiny blue flame flickers, a fire that burns cold. A memorial to Lost Gods, friends and foes who are barely remembered, and countless mortal and immortal lives that perished with them.
>>
>>77490
so with a roll of 100 and 2 steps what do i gain from the luscious breasts
>>
>>77519
Damn no avatar for me. Il wait and watch as the greed consumes the gods.
Also good popcorn. Yum.
>>
>>77540
divided by how ever many it is for 2 steps. now she rolls to damage you because she's so divine, then you counter roll.
>>
>>77512
Imma just sit here and admire your invincibility.
>>
>>77545
Come on, pansy, what Dark/Death god is afraid of actually dying, it's not so bad, you just lose a few eons of memories, a painful personality change, the eventual breaking down of your mind with the painful reconstruction as creation begins to be a bitch and you feel to follow the urge the tug, see what life will lead you to.
>>
>>77512
I'm sorry Domina, no amount of divine power will keep me away from a pair of breasts.
>>
>>77452
>Does the remanets of the gods you eat or are burned are considered dead?

Essentially all gods at their core, are composed of a divine soul, around which things like identity, appearance, personality, domain, etc... form, basically what makes the god who they are. In my eyes, or at least in the light of my divinity though, that is a sin. Thus when I consume them, I strip all of that away back to their base divine soul, pure and without sin. All those things weighing their soul down before, identity and such, I actually digest/subsist off of.

So if you can imagine it, I would consume a god, within my body their identity would be stripped from their soul, where after their identity would go to my stomach for sustenance while their soul would pass to my womb wherein it is purified and gestates within me. Eventually I would give birth to a star; a divine soul stripped bare and made to shine true in the open cosmos.

And that is what all stars are, divine souls stripped bare for all to see, free of sin.

>Now, back to rolling for the feeding.
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>77475
Ah that makes sense. I'd say then your domain is terrestrially bound, so is 2 steps from mine.

If you are feeding from me though, I witness your pitiable form, and will stay my divinity from harming you.
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>77459
Rolling to create a new form of plant reproduction that will take advantage of these new insects:flowers
>>
>>77553
Quite a nice character defect a god of death afraid of dying himself what could be more perfect?
>>77562
Good enough for me. The divine soul becomes a star while the remaining left over essence (which i believe is actually strong cause gods and stuff) can be coverd in my realm.
>>
>>77599
What a wasted roll. What a horribly wasyed roll. This is clearly the most perfect (intended msitake) form of reproduction you have created. Almost close to the creation of stars themselves.
>>77594
The mother decided to burn her children alive.
>>
>>77555
You deal with time right? I''m a need a favor from you. I need you to scry through my past, focus on specific things, Keywords: Space, Inifinite Expansion, and The End. It's gonna take you a while to search for that, so I can patiently wait.
>>77616
Trust me. Rebirth is a bitch for Void/Dark/Shadow Divines, since we are always present, even if we are not "aware" or "conscious" we. Are. ALWAYS THERE! IT DRIVES YOU MAD BEING CYCLED IN OVER AND OVER BUT IT WILL NOT STOP OR END!
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>77594
>mfw the beautiful tiddies are about to blow my fucking head off
initial gain is 20
roll for resisting the divine knockers
>>
Rolled 44 + 40 (1d100 + 40)

>>77599
fuck you the only reproductions should be sexual. rolling to give plants dicks and pusspuss.
>>
Well, give me a bit to tabulate the results. Also if I didn't roll against you and you wanted to feed off me, let me know as I probably missed some gods.

>>77631
No, no need. If you are feeding from me, I said, I will hold back my divinity from you since you could use the boost in strength.
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>77599
I propose giving the ability of mass reproduction of bees, provided that bees require flowers and flowers require bees.
>>
>>77635
I dont think that roll is good enough.
( SERIOUS QUESTION: should we move our thread? 700 replays reached)
>>
>>77647
you missed me. i got a 3
>>
>>77599
Yiis. All this god breastfeeding distracts the gods from their creations
>>
>>77647
oh thanks i didnt realize that i thought you meant that you would just hold off a bit
nice tits btw
>>
>>77656
>>77635
Sorry, bees it is.
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>77659
Alright, here it is.
>>
>>77661
There's not much for a time God to create. At first I used my power to help the world in the absence of gods, but now we have several so sucking tits a nice way to spend eternity
>>
>>77647
Second question how far in this ages life are we? Still begining? close to middle? I think we could extened the incipient phase more sicne we have a lot more space. we could actually make a nice story.
>>
>>77674
tiddie milk so god
>>
>>77658
Would people like an immediate continuation from this thread? Or to wait a little bit?

In the previous universe, we usually left it a few days between threads. If people want though, I can make the continuation thread right away. Keep in mind, we don't want people to get burned out on this, so breaks between threads isn't always a bad thing.

I'll leave it up to the players of this thread to decide.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>77635
As a gift for the god of lust i will create a new lifeform:dickworm
>>
>>77686
should you get a bonus for feeding directly from the breast since it's so lewd?
>>
Rolled 4 + 40 (1d100 + 40)

>>77692
fuck yes
adding all of my shit to that
rolling for dickplants
>>
>>77689
I think its to intense and people are to invested to just take a break. I suggest new thread asap.
>>
>>77692
>roll so bad you shrank your dick to the size of a worm
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>77692
>>77656
Please grant my Bees a lust for reproduction so they will multiply even faster.
>>
>>77675
Right right, one of the things I very much disliked about the previous universe was that time advanced far too quickly for my tastes. Or rather at least, time for the mortals, such that by the 6th age (thread) they were already past the industrial revolution and having their World War I equivalent.

It would be my preference that things move more slowly, and as such, even by the end of this age, it's still in a time before time so to speak.
>>
>>77692
Pathetic earthworm it is.
>>
>>77692
Do you want to work together to populate the ocean with tiny creatures?
>>
>>77699
i'd go again if i could. dem tiddies diviiine

>>77689
new thread would be absolutely fantastic
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>77714
Adding my power to that
>>
>>77721
I wouldn't risk it again. That 100 roll was utter luck
>>
>>77719
Would aquatic bees work? Also we need a god to create aquatic flowers.
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>77719
Rolling to colonise the new oceans with life.
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>77737
Forgot roll
>>
Rolled 88 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>77719
Teaweed!
>>
I really want a body to enjoy the simple things. I dunno. Should I attempt at creating my own black hole???
>>
>>77689
If you do pot a link on this thread please
>>
Rolled 46, 85, 15 + 40 = 186 (3d100 + 40)

>>77754
Rolling to seduce some choice gods. Going to do it 3d100, plus the 40 of my lusty figure and domain

Perpatus, Zel'noctur, and Zekitos.

Counter roll if you want.
>>
>>77761
Oh you manifest through black holes i understand. Never though of that. Interesting choice.
>>
Ok so;

>Qu'em
Gain 12 power from feeding, take no damage from my presence.

>Osmosis
Gain 1 power from feeding, take 89 damage from my divinity unless you roll to resist.

>Perpatus
Gain 17 from feeding, take no damage from my divinity.

>Aeostis
Gain the amount you did, in witnessing your pitiable form waiting last to feed, I embraced you lovingly and helped you through the process of feeding from me, all the while withholding my divinity from you.

Let me know if I missed anyone.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>77794
>>
>>77761
I believe I've taken care of doling out milk to the young gods, if you want I can fashion you a body. No black holes though, the universe is too young for that.
>>
Rolled 13 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>77794
>give wonderfull present to goddess
>asks if i counter roll
I will roll only to get half of your roll so i can have a minimum resistence to the charm but i chose to follow you gladly.(if i win this roll i fall for the charm but still have some autonomy)
Roll applies to counter for the rest of the gods (i am a jelous god)
>>
>>77797
More like I use my kids for materials.
>>77819
Eh, fine, I'll take in a temprorary body.
>>
>>77800
I dunno exactly what damage does. Like how it is measured and stuff. I think I'll just take it though, I deserve it for that 3 roll desu.
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>77814
Welp, I'm seduced. Offers the universe's best cup of tea and a fancy ceramic hat.
>>
>>77814
>>77824
Seduced without much trouble.
What should I do with you two?
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

In preparation for the seduction epidemic, I raise my gargantuan mass of bees, killing a quarter of them and making the rest build a fortress from their ceramic bodies.
>>
New bread?
Nearing limit
>>
>>77885
Yeah new bread please
>>
>>77872
Dude, I could made you a ceramic fort, wait, is this against the misstress?
>>
With Domina's boost, my power is now 111.

Godly trips
>>
>>77885
Domina s'workin' on it.
>>
>>77885
Leave a bread link plz
>>
>>77826
Drop something in my direction then.

>>77833
Since my divinity strips gods to their soul, it's basically as if your identity/appearance/etc... was blasted off of you by approaching me.

Basically you become a much weaker, diminished form of yourself for awhile. What this means can be up to you, but in the previous universe it equated to a subtraction from rolls made. That said you can impose upon yourself a personal handicap by making your actions weaker, or whatever else you feel is appropriate to being diminished like this.

You gain strength from speaking The Word, making rolls basically, and succeeding. The more you succeed, the faster your power returns.

>>77885
I'll make the new thread when this one drops to page 5 with the autosage. Does that sound fair to everyone? It'll give a chance to prepare for the next thread, and for people who have bookkeeping jobs for these threads (like keeping track of powerlevels, recording the history, or making a map) to post their findings before the end.
>>
>>77904
Yup.
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>77872
The bee fort must be fortified!
Rolling to grow a forest around it
>>
Rolled 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1 = 25 (25d1)

>>
>>77906
I rolled to seduce you, countrer roll pls
>>
>>77917
I'll send you a Shadow to forge, since a Divine leads to the big booms of a black hole.
>>
Rolled 27, 41 = 68 (2d100)

>>77934
I counter your roll, and also roll to seduce you
>>
>>77917
As you command senpai
>>
>>77953
Both fail miserably

Since we're both powerful deities I propose a platonic relationship
>>
Rolled 43 + 40 (1d100 + 40)

>>77953
I counter your counter, you activated my trap card.
>>
>>77949
Time to roll something a little bit more controvertialy.
>>77953
>>77824

I counter rolled for you with my pwoer 2 (i am a jelos god)
Add my roll to your counter roll to seducing
Substract my roll from your seducing . (if its ok with you )
>>
>>77972
Huh?
>>
>>77972
I already got Dom, I don't need some insane goddess, especially if they get too attach to their kids. Dom's cool about my kids.
>>
Rolled 100 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>77972
Forgot to roll. I will roll to create my own little experiment using a small human souls of an unlucky person who died. I roll to try to creat a dark sprite out of it. <10(pure doesnt count +20) it implodes on me next roll is -10 affected
10 50 i fail lose the soul
50 60 I fail keep the soul though
60 80 i partially make it create a gray soul i could reuse
80+ i create a dark sprite.
>>77984
I tryed to resist your spell for them so only i get seduced :D also i sabotage thier seduction rolls.
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

As the greater gods turn against eachother, I quietly wait and observe as my army grows.
>>
I am rolling to jack off into the oceans. I am feeling jealous of all this seduction. Maybe my divine sperm will create something amazing.
>>
>>78014
Wow critical win.
Dark sprite gains power and duplicates itsself.
Btw when we remake new thread i will do a small recount for what i did.
>>
Yo Dom, since my Domain is a rather passive one, is it within my ability to roll to encompass another, smaller, domain, so I could take an active role in events
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>78026
>>
>>78026
I propose aquatic bees.

(btw how does power work? do I add the power that I got from my character creation roll?)
>>
I wish to join once the second age starts, but I am having difficulty reading the tread do to the frequency of updates. Could you give me a summery?
>>
>>78062roll for power, coos domain
>>
>>78062
I'm the historian, when it hits page 4 I'm gonna type up a summary.
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>77949

While dwelling near my first child, the lone sun, I notice a Shadow drifting towards me. Sensing a tinge of the divine, I fall upon it with ravenous hunger and consume the entity. Since it bears the mark of the divine, it endures the crucible of my womb wherein it is stripped down to its most base divine essence. Overtime it gestates within me as my body sustains and nurtures the divine creation. Only too late do I realize though that this child bears the mark of darkness, and eventually my body rejects it, as I give birth early to a brown dwarf, a failed false star.

And so I draw the newborn celestial body to my bosom to nurse to strength, for though my insides may have rejected it, I personally cannot deny one of my own children.

>Rolling for strength of the false star, Lurker may contribute.
>>
>>78059
aquatic bees work. because of the titty damage some may turn out to be violent though who knows
>>
>>78049
While you don't create anything, I'm pleased by your tenacity. Good job.
>>
>>78078
I am officially uncle of a false star. neat!
>>
>>78078
I love being the Love Goddess, but can I expand into all the emotions of sentience?
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>78078
It feels a bit weak. Let's strengthen this body of mine.
>>78102
Uncle my ass you parasite. Learn to create yur own clestials. And maybe I'll take you seriously.
>>
>>78113
Sure, whatevs, roll for it
>>
>>78082
Good, I'll use the violent ones as elite soldiers.
Can we get underwater flowers too?
>>
>>78113
The goddess of emotions?

That should be fine, until another god comes along wanting to have the domain of an emotion.
>>
Rolled 59 + 40 (1d100 + 40)

>>78128
ROLLING FOR MORE POWAHS
>>
>>78120
>mfw when i created the dusk sun that bounds all entities to the violet twilight.
>mfw when my compatriot of the abyss doesnt respect me sitll
preaty sad desu.
>>
>>78134
They can be my sub-domains, similar to how we're all YOUR sub-domain, technically, and how the Knees is sub-domain of Zekitos.
>>
I want to be the God of Conflict, Violence, Argument, Circular Logic, and the Inventions of mortals.
>>
>>78120
I guess your brown star will turn into a black star with how much power you are giving it.
>>
>>78151
>mfw god of strawman
>>
>>78160
No, that is dependent on the core divinity of the star, which cannot change by the actions of a single god.
>>
>>78140
Hopey ship. 90 somthin.
>>78151
Roll for power.
>>
>>78146
Hey, when you live to be uncountable rarely you see things suprises you.
>>78120
Hahaha. I love this thing. I can maybe start doing some actual Shadowscaping.
>>78160
What false star, it's nothing but a shell. My true body though. That will be truly shattering.
>>
everyone who will still be active in the next thread respond to this post with your name, power level, domains so that i can write the new ones down.
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

I wish to grant my bees the long-lost knowledge of metalworking
>>
>>78140
If you're starting over, you don't get to have the bonus to rolls that you previously had, when rolling for power of your new god.
>>
The realm creation goes absolutely swimmingly,
I have a much larger domain, now goddess of all emotions of sentient creatures.

>>78187
Qu'em
Goddess of Emotions
Power Level: 90
Hobbies: Seducing the gods
Dislikes: bees that can metalwork
>>
>>78197
I barely use the bonus anyway, so it doesn't really matter.
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>78151
>/pol/
kek
>>
>>78187
Zekitos
Politeness,tea,ceramic and recently persuation.
>>
>>78187
Power level: 71
Domains:Bees and neurosis

Can I change my subdomain to forging btw?
>>
>>78187
Lurker
Stronger than mostly everyone, Frostivus, Domina are the only one at my tier.
Shadows, Darkness, Void, recently expanded into Space.
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>78187
Pain
Conflict
Power:
>just rolled
>>
>>78187
Osmosis 34 water, made some weird monsters, Inhabits a spacious underwater valley that has 3 gigantic rivers flowing from it
>>
>>78187
>Name: Domina
>Power Level: The Elder One
>Domains: Starmother
>>
>>78187
Zel'noctur
Power level: 99
Domain: darkness and death
The one to bring the curtain over this age.
>>
>>78233
Conflict, Violence, Argument, Circular Logic, and the Inventions of mortals.
>>
>>78174
>>78276
And strawman, apparently.
>>
>>78219
Dislikes: rudeness>>78273
It's over 90!
>>
>>78187
Perpatus
Power: 111
Domain: Time
>>
>>78187
>yutica
>god of life
>any non sentient being
>>
>>78346
Join us.
>one of us.
>>
I would like to expand my domain to encompass us full items being in odd locations.
>>
>>78409
>>78429
Zek and Pain, why do you have the same ID?
>>
Rolled 38 + 40 (1d100 + 40)

>>78346
Actually, I'd like to increase my power over the realms. One of times important counterparts is Change. Time does progress constantly, but everything must change during its course. Roll to acquire this sub-domain

70 or higher is success
>>
>>78438
We're in the same house, same room infact.
>>
Vestibulum, God of Pressure/Energy/Magnetism here, what should I do
>>
>>78456
Ok, just checking.
>>
>>78456
He also sent me the link that got me here.
>>
>>78464
What should I do with Zekitos and Zel? I seduced them and don't know what to do with them.
>>
>>78463
Roll for powwa
>>
>>78464
Dom wanna start that thread? Im lagging to all hell in here
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

May I change my subdomain to forging? Seeing as to how all of the creator gods are gone.
>>
>>78487
fuck em and create some cool shit
>>
>>78487
You could seduce them.
>>
>>78505
Good idea.

>>78490
>>78273
Ay you two, I seduced you, let's make some freaky god-spawn daemons or some shit.
>>
>>78512
I was seduced the moment i saw her sexy avatar. I wish zekitos would be released from his spell.
>>78524
I am occupied with creating a dark souls not strong enough for that though. need to let my 2 dark sprites grow a bit in the abyss.
>>
>>78524
also make them addicted to fucking you so that you have control over them
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>78524
I feel that this behavior should give me a chance to break free.
>>
>>78490
I did. A long time ago. Missed 1.5 days. Now I'm just lost.
>>
Rolled 99 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>78546
I give you my power to break free. I covet the goddes for my self.
>>
>>78524
Sculpture and Funerals, for example. I get to help with these.
>>
>>78524
You could be a manipulative goddess of lust that gains power by convincing other gods to follow you
>>
Rolled 48 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>78558
fucking witnessed. killing myself now because i no longer hold sway over an unwilling subject.
rolling for potential counter
>>
>>78550
You need to give that person your powwa
>>
>>78558
look at that gelosy is powerfull here!
>>78579
Soon my love the tides will change. For now i quietly listen.
>>
>>78584
it's 19 I think
>>
>>78584
dont worry i remembered it , it's 19
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>78579
Wait, suicide. I assist your suicide.
>>
Rolled 86 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>78604
i roll for counter because i admired your courting skills
>>
Rolled 6 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>78604
she rolled to counter your escape not to suicide.
I roll for her safity just in case.
>>
>>78546
Having conflicting feelings, are we?
>>
>>78493
Why are you lagging?

>>78487
You could make them your slaves, make them do something for you, or like someone else said, possibly use them to create divine somethings either through cooperation or divine reproduction. The latter though has it's own whole complicated thing.
>>
>>78608
Want me or Dom to take your corpse.
>>
>>78608
Crit success, you now have to commit suicide.
>>
>>78614
Well he didnt want to get charmed like me. So he was already in conflict.
>>
Rolled 65 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>78579
One last roll to seduce the seductress. I won't use the +40 this time.
>>
>>78604
Only if your actually commuting suicide there
>>
>>78620
Who's corpse do you want? You get First pick, unless it's Zel.
>>
Rolled 52 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>78630
will we make time babbes if i do get seduced?
>>
>>78623
Stay away from my goddeses corpse she belongs to the realm of death now!
>>78630
Roll to help the seductress not get seduced.
>>
>>78635
Else none of that happened.
>>
>>78620
Think it's all the posts, and my connection is shit. I'll be patient tho. After all I do have an infinite grasp over understanding the tides of time
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>78494
Since nobody is intervening, my subdomain is now forging.

I send my bees to collect metal to bring to me, and my army takes hold of an existing volcano. I toil to forge weapons and armour for my bees as I phase out ceramic.
Exhausted, I rest.
>>
Rolled 32 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>78646
Forgot to roll Dont panic.
>>78635
something happened you are no loger seduced.
>>
>>78646
Do you wnat a binary star system or I take her corpse, like physically.
>>
>>78640
Who do I get to choose from? Why am I not getting both?

>>78661
Ok I'll make the thread.
>>
>>78672
Fine, but leave me the physical corpse then.
>>
you idiots i was joking about suicide
I guess I'm seduced.
fuck
>>
>>78663
>11

fuck my life
>>
>>78670
Im sheltering her essence and her divine soul. She will not become a star. She will be the bride of the abyss maintained with my power to live and rule over the eternal darkened realm.
>>78688
>>78664
>>78646

I rolled for you you are not seduced. I am keeping my treasure safe.
>>
>>78672
Even zekitos is confused at whether he committed suicide.
>>
domina, help a sister out, where's the new thread...?
>>
>>78663
Are you gonna fight something?
>>
>>78700
So, I get the corpse, and you get to get rekt by Dom unless you two make an agreement about her divinity.
>>
>>78688>>78703
Ok, so I didn't
>>
>>78718
Calm down she didnt die yet.
>>
>>78732
I want to lay down my claims.
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>78717
Yep. Going to build up my army first.
>>
>>78747
Yeah, keep it up! At this rate, I will start existing!
>>
>>78747
>>78732
Look at these guys, arguing about what happens in the event of a gods death.
>>
>>78790
Better to argue now then later.
>>78732
Let's roll a d2 to settle this.
>>
>>78790
Well seing that this era has a more or less canon idea that death is linked to darkness (the dark embraces the essence and the soul fo the dead forever protecting it) we kinda are at an impase here.
>>
Thread is up, ding dongs.

>>78793

If you had a bookkeeping role for this thread, be sure to post it at the start of this new one.
>>
>>78790
But, I want to be.
>>
>>78805
Settle on what? What are the choices?
Lets do the roll here and the migrate to the new one ok?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>78818
Alright, highest decides the final matter.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>78838
>>
>>78860
Fine, I give up. I get the corpse then.
>>
>>78864
Love prevails. And thus this trhead reaches its end i lay the curtain of darkness over it. May the ever embracing darkness protect and nurter it for eternity!
>>
>>78864
Not without a fight.
>>
>>78187
Just woke up and what is this
>Gol Durak, domain: Swamp and Fear
>minor God power level
Thread posts: 880
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.