[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adventure Time: Jovial Journey For The Crystal Skull

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: artflow_201609241805.jpg (580KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
artflow_201609241805.jpg
580KB, 1440x2560px
What time is it?!

Join Prince Oliver and their companion, Crystal Wizard Adventurer Darrell on their quest for the magical CRYSTAL SKULL!!!
>>
File: artflow_201609250204.jpg (60KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
artflow_201609250204.jpg
60KB, 550x412px
>>623123

Our story begins with our hero's walking along into the woods! Quickly on their adventure to find a dungeon or something!
>>
>>623797

We find our heroes sitting at a campfire! Darrell dropping small logs and branches on a pile beside their campfire.

>DARRELL: "Bwooop! I think thats all she she wrote! Think that'll be enough for tonight?"
>OLIVER: "With as much wood you chopped, its a wonder why we dont have a cabin instead."
>DARRELL: "Haha! That sure would be somethin', Wouldnt it?"

The mage sits down on the log where his dear friend Prince Oliver sat, stretching in front of the small fire they had started for the night.

>DARRELL: "Nothin' like a warm fire, good friends, and this great big thunderboar meat! Aint' this the style, Ollie?"
>OLIVER: "I think it's more 'the style' when i get to keep all my fur!"

Oliver runs a paw over a scratch over his arm, a small injury he managed to get from their fight with the thunderboar.

>OLIVER: "Although, slaying and eating the beast that delt me such a mortal blow is quite a conquest! And good company is nice too, i suppose."

>DARRELL: "Haha! I know you enjoyed the good bout of the hunt! Man, despite the small skirmish, today went pretty well. We got a great meal, made good headway on the road, and it didn't rain like i thought it would! Today turned out pretty alright!"
>OLIVER: "If you had just let me shoot at it when I saw it in the woods this afternoon, the fight would have been much faster and cleaner. But no, you decided that the dark shape I saw in the underbrush was 'really little,' and 'probably a squirrel,' and then BAM! Two hours later we're in close combat with a thunderboar and I have to rely on your slower weaponry."

The two have a good laugh, recounting their fight.

>DARRELL: "Pshaw! Dude, my Crystal Blade is way cooler than your lil' 'pechew pechew thwip thwip' Bow!"

The mage laughs, lifting his hands to summon the weapon in a splended act of the mundane weapon holding, hopping around and striking at the imaginary foe.

>DARRELL: "WOOSH SLASH CHOP!!!! And just like that its down! Dinner, anyone?"

The two share another laugh, Darrell sitting down and reaching into his pouch for a jagged yellow flute, another spoil from the beast, giving it a small 'toot'.
>DARRELL: "Dude, this little thunderboar horn is so wicked."
>OLIVER: "Can you actually play music on that?"
>DARRELL: "Dunno. More of a singing and dancing guy. Word on the beat is that Thunderboar horns are magic as wack, jack."

Darrell shrugs, holding it up, peering at it and sort of... makes noise with it. Sort of sounds like 'Mary had a little spiderdragon' but that would be a stretch.

>DARRELL: "Meh. Win some you lose some. Plenty of time to practice on the road." he shrugs.
>OLIVER: "Whack magic, huh? Sounds like a party to me. A magic music party. Ooo, imagine a party with magic music though, how radical would that be! Maybe we can find someone who knows how to play? Or maybe you'll learn and we'll party it up on the roads between destinations! But what if it's bad magic...evil magic!!! We could be in daaaangerrrr! Ooooo~"
>>
>>623932

>DARRELL: "Woah man, magic totally doesnt work like that. Sometimes. Chances are, it might make it rain, or summon thunder or something. Nature related, with cool storm properties. We'll see. Maybe we should go by the Wizard city and get some info once our task is done here."

Darrell shrugs, tossing the flute up, letting it to a super quadruple double kickflip summersalt in the air, then catching it with his free hand, stashing it into his Magic Belt Pouch Of Holding™

>OLIVER: "Pfft, show off," he snorts. "I was joking for funsies, I know magic isn't all a crazy party or whatever. It's fun to imagine though. Finding forest's center is so hard though, we've been looking for days. Are you sure that warrior lost the Royal Dagger in the very center of the forest? That seems a little far fetched to me. How is there even a definite center? If it's in a clearing in the center of the woods, we should have found it by now."

>DARRELL: "maybe we have to make a clearing. Like, if we were to chop down all the trees around our camp, then the dagger would like, manifest itself. Maybe its one of /THOSE/ quest dealies."

==>> WHAT DO YOU, THE READER THINK ?
>>
>>623960

Oliver should climb up the tallest tree around and see if he can find the clearing
>>
>>628649
Backing
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.