[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GGO Quest #3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 11

File: GGO Quest #3.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GGO Quest #3.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
> Twitter: gungalequest
> Discord: https://discord.gg/hutFpC6
> Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/608029/

You blink, slowly – settling on the bed as you feel the memories of last night hit like a freighter. You remember Anno – the medic whom truly seems to be a government agent, and how she set you up to take Kimi’s squadron in a coup.

You shake your head, slowly, turning your gaze back up, exhaling slowly as the events of the night unfold several thousand times in your mind.

You look down at the floor, clutching your head in your hands. You’ve got to be stronger than this, you feel – if not for yourself, but for your sanity and everyone else around you – at least, that’s how you try to assure yourself. The ever-shifting tempest that is your sanity is lost to the echo as your attention turns to the refrigerator, still overturned as it was last night.

“I see that you had a wonderful night,” a familiar voice quips. The tone draws your gaze – and you sit up a little as Anno makes herself visible, setting a parcel down on the fridge. “Are you doing okay, Aedhann?” She asks, seeming to shift from the cold-hearted persona to become relatively worried in regards to your mental health.

“I’m fine,” you lie. She seems to already know that you’re a hard nut to crack, and eases off.

“You weren’t lying about the door being broken down, at least. The fridge – maybe. I don’t think that an assailant would have tried to fortify your position,” she smirks.

“The replacement for your NerveGear is in this parcel. I did mention getting you screened, to see whether or not the microwaves did any damage, did I not?” She leans over the fridge, crossing her arms on the cool metal.

She’s wearing what appears to be a school girl’s uniform, and at first you feel that it’s a sick attempt to suggest that you might be into that kind of thing – though, ever so tactfully, she traces your gaze.

“I would hope you’re not staring at my chest, Aedhann. The first proper meeting, and I’d assume you’re not that shallow.”

“The uniform seems a little out of place,” is the first thing that comes out of your mouth.

“I’m not certain what you mean.” Anno responds.

“You’re supposedly government. Why dress like a school girl?”

“Ah. I suppose you would like an explanation for that, if anything. They have me moderating the Sword Art Online survivor’s school,” she answers. “Student guise, psychological counseling – that sort of thing.”

Psychological counseling? That seems to imply she has an education on the matter.

> Take up the NerveGear from your shelf and set it on the fridge.
> Ask about Anno’s education. You’ve come this far, might as well.
> Ask about the health screening. You feel that you might at least find some form of help there, right?
> Remain quiet.
>>
>>620744
>> Ask about the health screening. You feel that you might at least find some form of help there, right?
fucking learn if we have cancer or not
>>
>>620761
Voting this.
>>
>>620744
>Ask about the health screening
Then
>Ask about Anno's education
Might as well try to learn about her
>>
>>620744
> Ask about the health screening. You feel that you might at least find some form of help there, right?
>>
>>620744
Voting this >>620761
>>
You stand up, taking your weight off of your bed. It was starting to make you drowsy again, you attempt to reason with yourself, to no legitimate avail. Shrugging it off, however, you reach over and grab the NerveGear – walking over to the fridge with it and setting it on the top of the fridge. Anno doesn’t hesitate to take a hold of it, and you move the parcel into one of your desk drawers, just in case you can’t get around to it just yet.

She quietly rubs her left arm with her right hand, glancing at you. “I’ll be honest, and drop the facade – it doesn’t seem like things went very. . . in your favour, last night,” Anno admits.

“Do you want to talk about it at all, Aedhann?” You honestly don’t know whether or not you should trust Anno, but it does feel like it’d be good to get how that felt off your chest.

“I’d rather talk about it on the way to a health screening,” you respond. “I don’t think it’d be right to . . . divert away from that,” you quickly admit, trying not to detract from the conversation.

“Right,” she nods her head – glancing around your apartment, before looking back towards the open door. “I guess you want closure as to whether or not this thing managed to bake you into a terminal stage of brain cancer.”

> Haul the refrigerator back to being vertical.
> Just hide your gun and clamber over the fridge. No point in putting it back up.
>>
>>620916
> Just hide your gun and clamber over the fridge. No point in putting it back up.
>>
>>620916
>> Just hide your gun and clamber over the fridge. No point in putting it back up.
>>
>>620916
>>
You nod a little, before walking back over to your bed. You grasp the Astra, ensuring the revolver is safe underneath your pillow. The drawers aren’t necessarily lockable, so this is one of the better options that you could take in such short notice. You manage to clamber your way over the fridge in your way. It nearly sends you barreling into Anno, but you manage to steady yourself on the fridge.

“Easy there. Don’t try to force yourself to do so much. Tell me if you start feeling weak and what-not, as virtual reality can cause some discrepancies in your nerves. It’s not frequent, though over two years of constantly playing a game, you’d require therapy and other sorts.”

“I think the same may count over extensive play over a week, to be honest,” she says, cradling the NerveGear helmet in both arms as she leads the way out of your apartment.

For all of the time that you spent inside, the light of day is truly blinding – and you find yourself raising a hand up to your face in an attempt to avoid blinding yourself.

“Haven’t been outside that much, have we, Aedhann?” Anno stops for a moment, taking a glance back with a grin.

“Ease up, jeez. You’re the spook, here – I’d have expected you to have those goggles on longer than I did,” you retaliate, though she simply tosses a giggle your way and leads you to a two-door car. She’s taken up a Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX apparently, though you don’t really dwell on her choice of car as you’ve relied on your own two feet to get everywhere.

“Mind giving me a hand? I don’t want to damage this helmet. It’s still very expensive machinery,” she cocks a little smirk towards you, to which you find yourself trailing around to the other side of her car, opening the door for her and shutting it behind her once she’s settled in.

You step around to the passenger side of the car, opening the door and taking a seat as she goes as far as to set the NerveGear back in your lap. You don’t argue, bringing the seatbelt around your torso and snapping it together.

> So, where to?
> You said you had been working psychology?
> Why’re you acting so friendly with me?
> Remain quiet for a few moments to recap on what’s happened in the last night or so.
>>
>>621107
>>
>>621107
>> You said you had been working psychology?
>> Why’re you acting so friendly with me?
She wants the D
>>
>>621107
>>
>>621107
>>
>>621120
>>621131
these
>>
>>621107
>psycology
>>
“I -” You start to talk, but eventually swallow your words and glance out the window as Anno turns her attention to driving. After a handful of moments of her focus on the wheel, though, you take to trying to shoot a few questions her way.

“Right, well. . . you – look, Anno. Why are you being so nice?”

The question takes her by surprised, supposedly, as she has to take a moment to get her mind set back on driving before she accidentally piledrives the front of her Mitsubishi into a building. She manages to take over just easily with her left hand – balling up a fist in her right and coughing into it.

“I’m not certain what you mean, Aedhann,” she responds.

It’s not even a moment later that she gives in, though. She doesn’t have to uphold that facade – there’s not as much pressure on her as there usually is, you suppose.

“I legitimately feel apologetic for dragging you into that. I’m not very used to the concept of failure, as cliché as it sounds. I don’t think that I should leave you to brush the pieces together alone. It doesn’t feel right,” she cracks, grasping the wheel with both hands again.

You’re not certain how to feel about this offer, though – leaning back in the passenger seat.

“I know fairly well what I had done and caused, and there’s no reason to just let you go through that alone. People are relatively fragile beings,” she attempts to reason.

She probably didn’t have to reimburse you for the troubles, and so you find yourself expecting that she’s doing this out of the kindness of her heart – a heart that isn’t necessarily as cold as it seemed prior.

“You said, before, that you were working psychology, Anno?” You sigh, resting your right hand on the top of the NerveGear. She’ll take it to wherever it needs to go – and it’ll end up in a landfill, or destroyed, perhaps worse. You’re uncertain about what you feel is the better outcome, even though you do certainly know the possibility of this harming you incredibly badly.

“Yeah. I studied a little bit, hence why they have me helping some of the Sword Art Online survivors here in Kawagoe. They had gone as far as to set up a little academy here to keep them all together and all that, or at least those within the prefecture,” Anno explains – settling back in the seat a little.

“And. . . still, I’m sorry. Things must feel like they’re crashing down, right?” She finds herself asking, and you shrug your shoulders.

“It’s not like I know the feeling off the top of my head, but. . .”

> I understand that.
> Thanks, I guess.
> Are you just trying to do the right thing?
>>
>>621235
>I understand that. Thanks for doing this for me.
>>
>>621235
> Are you just trying to do the right thing?
>>
>>621235
> I understand that.
>>
>>621235
>> Are you just trying to do the right thing?
>> I understand that.
>>
>>621235
>i understand
OP, i can feel our heart level rising
>>
“Then I guess that you’re just trying to do the right thing, Anno?” You turn your head towards the driver, and the woman seems to get a little uncomfortable. You could just be estimating differently, although.

“Shouldn’t we all?. . . I feel like a little bit of everything going on is my responsibility, like, shit -” She cuts herself off, biting her lower lip a little. She eases up on the accelerator, and you don’t even care about the backdrop drifting by, glancing down at the NerveGear in your lap.

“I feel like I singlehandedly brought your life to a halt, honestly. You shot and killed someone last night. I know that has to leave an effect of some sort, even if you’d been doing so in a game for several nights before. Something about it being for real is always a trigger for astonishment that lets the event settle in a lot harder,” Anno tries to reason – letting her focus drift over to you as the car comes to a stop in traffic.

“I offered everything that I could in the hopes that I could just make up for fucking everything up for you, knowing I might not ever get the chance to do that for anyone else that I wrong,” Anno tries to explain her alibi.

You shrug your shoulders and lean back in the chair. “I understand it, a bit.”

> I forgive you, if that really means anything.
> Are you going to have to drag me into anything else from here on out?
> I have to know one thing, at least. Have you dragged anyone else from the squadron into this kind of shit?
>>
>Understanderino
>Are you just trying to do the right thing?

So OP, is Gov-Girl <18 or just looks young enough :^)
>>
>>621408
> I have to know one thing, at least. Have you dragged anyone else from the squadron into this kind of shit?
Better not have messed with the Cripple-fu.
>>
>>621408
>I forgive you if that means anything. But, just wondering, have you dragged anyone else from the squadron into this?
>>
>>621408
> i forgive you
>>
>>621417
she is like 28 m80. are you me? people in discord think you're me
>>
>I Forgivs yeu
no aggressive options pl0x x)
>>
>>621442
this
>>
>>621471
but maybe we're brad pitt on an island
>>
“Then I figure that I do have to ask,” you sigh, crossing your arms overtop the NerveGear helmet. “Have you brought anyone else from the squadron into this?”

Your words bare very little in the way of hostility. At the most, you sound concerned – though thanks the the recent sub-breakdown you’ve gone through, you do sound a little distant, nonetheless. Anno evidently picks up on this, but takes to ignoring the possibility, nodding her head slightly.

“I’ve had one of the two men you’ve been working with, Casimir, act as an informant for some time in regards to Kimi’s actions. She used to frequent that bar in the alleyway, the Golden 22. Though, she inevitably stopped. I’m curious why, though I don’t want to dwell on it. No sense in doing so if she’s behind bars, now,” Anno explains. “I did ask that sharpshooter, though, to inform me if anything seemed iffy. I’m not certain why, though I do get the feeling that she understood that weird things were happening.”

She shrugs her shoulders. “That’s the most that I can provide that doesn’t cut into information regarding the investigation, at least on that topic. I. . . hope that information is okay, at least.”

She settles back into the seat, accelerating the Mitsubishi as traffic parts. You end up tipping the seat back just slightly to peer at the ceiling of the car.

“You seem a little out of it, Aedhann.”

> I still kind of want to know why it had to be me, if Casimir was under your thumb.
> I’m just feeling a little tired, still. Didn’t get the most sleep after all of that.
> Can you leave everyone else out of it, at least? Even if I have to keep putting up with this shit?
>>
>>621560
>> Can you leave everyone else out of it, at least? Even if I have to keep putting up with this shit?
>>
>>621560
>I'm just tired and can't stop thinking about it. Shooting a guy- fucks you up, you know?
>>
>>621560

> I still kind of want to know why it had to be me, if Casimir was under your thumb.
>>
>>621560
> Can you leave everyone else out of it, at least? Even if I have to keep putting up with this shit?
>>
>>621560
> I’m just feeling a little tired, still. Didn’t get the most sleep after all of that.
>>
>>621560
> I’m just feeling a little tired, still. Didn’t get the most sleep after all of that
>>
>>621560
>Just a little tired
>>
Got sidetracked doing stupid shit. Sorry for those of you that were hoping for a carry-on tonight.
>>
> Tired
>>
You bring a hand up, covering your eyes for a moment. You rub at your face once more, and bring yourself to ease up for a bit – or at least attempt to. It’s a little harder than you would remember, and it likely didn’t help anything that you were running on an empty stomach. Roughly three or so days, and you’ve barely ate much more than a six inch sandwich that was in the toppled fridge.

Whatever’s in there, after you bring it back up to standing vertically, is gonna have to be pulled out and trashcanned, you expect. You move your hand back down to the NerveGear, and turn your attention back to Anno. Seemed like she wanted a response.

“I’m just tired. Can’t really stop thinking about it, you know. . .”

> Running early to try to make it up for the barely two - three hours last night.

She replies not even a few seconds later, nodding her head. “It’ll be hard to get over. I’m sorry that I’m not too helpful with that – it’s the first time that I’ve had to deal with something of this magnitude,” she explains.

Must not be too good a psychologist, then, if she’s stuck dealing with teenagers and can’t handle an adult whom had to pull the trigger.

“Was hard enough to get any sleep afterwards,” you mutter under your breath. Despite lowering your tone, you know damn well that Anno heard you, at least.

“I want you to leave everyone else out of this,” it took you a few moments to bring you to speak. “Even if I have to keep putting up with this – this shit,” you sit up properly in the seat.

“Even Casimir, if he was under your fuckin’ thumb.”

You cross your arms over the NerveGear, peering at the street signs and road that pass by, amid the few cars that’re on the road today.

“I’m going to be trying to handle the rest of this from here. Don’t think I’ll have to ask you for any assistance,” Anno’s words are as comforting as they can be in this kind of a situation. “Not unless something serious crops up, at least. Virtual reality games have had the slightest in the form of a darker history, especially since Sword Art Online was one of the first at the helm and it ended up so . . . catastrophic.”

“There’s bound to be whackjobs and the sort attracted to games like Gun Gale Online, or even that one fairy game.”

“We can get about on our own in upcoming investigations. Kimi was just a pressing matter that was . . . exceedingly volatile,” the woman explains. She leans slightly to the right as the car turns in that direction, before settling straight back up.

“Then I guess that’s why I was dragged into it.”

> Write-in.
> How much longer until we get there?
> Are you going to hang around, in GGO?
> Guess I’ve gotta ask – do you think what I did was wrong? Last night?
>>
>>625295
>Guess I've gotta ask -- Do you think what I did was wrong? Last night?
>>
>>625295
>> How much longer until we get there?
>>
>>625295
>> Guess I’ve gotta ask – do you think what I did was wrong? Last night?
>>
>>625295
>Write-in.
So what happens next?
>>
>>625295
> Guess I’ve gotta ask – do you think what I did was wrong? Last night?
>>
File: anno1.jpg (53KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
anno1.jpg
53KB, 500x281px
“I guess that I’ve gotta ask – do you think what I did was wrong, last night?”

You bring yourself to speak up about it – you’re genuinely interested in what Anno has to say, at least. You glance farther down the street, noticing a hospital sign. You suppose you know how long until you get there, now, at least.

“I don’t really want to talk about that,” Anno retaliates. “There’s no reason to – what’s done is done, and you felt your life was at risk. No reason to chastise you, Aedhann.”

She at least speaks from fair understanding and reason, you suppose – and your attention diverts to the hospital sign. She pulls into the parking garage, and you turn your glance down to the NerveGear again.

“Come on,” she says, slipping into a parking space. She turns off the car, and opens her door – glancing at you for a moment before you set the NerveGear on the console and step out. You move it to the floorspace in front of your seat and shut the door.

“Hopefully this gives you a little closure,” you hear Anno mumble a bit farther ahead as you trail her to the elevator.

Once you’re both in the elevator, she goes ahead and presses the button and steps back – resting her hand to the railing.

You can practically see her stomach lurch as the elevator kicks off – what a surprise.

“Ugh,” Anno grunts as she straightens back up. You can barely hold yourself back from snickering.

“Don’t do well with elevators, agent Anno?” You tease, though there’s no response from Anno. “. . . right – well, what happens next?”

“We get you checked out, set you up for treatment if anything’s seriously wrong, and handle reimbursement. I think that’s simple enough."

As the elevator’s doors open, she takes to walking ahead of you, as if that’s anything to say.

“We are here for Doctor Ishikawa,” she explains to the secretary. It seems she’s back to the rigid persona. You’re uncertain of which one you prefer.

She leads you down a side hallway, and a few doors down – knocking on the door.

“You’ll be put through a small number of imaging tests to check for abnormalities, such as tumors, or any issues with the blood vessels in your brain that may lead to a full hemorrhage,” the woman says, though she does turn her head towards you with a faint little smirk.

“If you don’t like closed spaces, this is going to be a lot of fun for you.”

The door opens up, and you hold it open for Anno to enter first. The testing takes a few hours, though each individual result shows that you’re in the clear.

Now you’re right back in the elevator, with Anno displaying some form of legitimate discomfort with it going down. The government agent is made nervous by elevators? That’s always fun to know.

“You’ve not really been taking care of yourself much, have you?” She finally brings herself to break the silence after the elevator’s ding.

> What do you mean by that?
> No, not really.
>>
>>625401
> No, not really.
> I'm a NEET, what do you expect?
>>
>>625401
> No, not really.
> I just got fired and I spend all my vastly increased free time inside GGO, what were you expecting?
>>
>>625401
>No not really
>>
“I mean, shit, Anno – I get fired, and spend a lot of my free-time in a virtual reality MMORPG. I guess I’m a NEET, though definitely not one of the worst.”

“Well, you still answered the question, Aedhann,” Anno leans back against the elevator wall for a moment, bringing her leg up, one after the other, to fix her socks and shoes. They’re thigh-high, probably picked up after she realized that she didn’t want to show as much skin as other people in the uniform.

You decide not to dwell on her fashion choices, stepping out of the elevator. It takes her a moment to catch up, however, and she shrugs her shoulders.

“I’d figure you’d want to look for a street stand, at least. Difficult to assume you, of all people, would be able to keep it together after three days without eating much.” She seems to be making a suggestion.

> Guess it might be a good idea.
> Let’s just move on and do whatever you’ve gotta do.
>>
>>625460
>Guess it might be a good idea.
Can we actually afford food?
>>
>>625460
>Guess it might be a good idea
>>
>>625460

>>
>>625460
>Good idea
>Me of all people? What do you mean?
Hassle! Hassle!
>>
>>625460
>>
>>625481
Chances are no.
>>
“Guess it might be a good idea, but me of all people?” You quirk your brow, glancing down at Anno. She’s definitely not the tallest, but still fairly tall. Just past your chin, if she’s standing straight.

“I mean, you were on quite a bit of business trips – that’s certainly reputable,” she smirks. “Come on, then. I’ll pay up, this time, at least. It’s only right,” Anno smirks. It's kind of like she somehow knows you only have 350Y in the bank. (That's two fuckin' dollars.)

She leads you out of the parking garage, and your gaze shifts around the streets. It’s not relatively active near the hospital, though it seems Anno has had her way around Kawagoe, as she goes as far as to take you by the hand and lead you on.

“Said come on – there’s a little market near here with good noodles to snack on, and maybe some other stuff if noodles aren’t your thing – just try not to hurt my wallet too much.”

> I’m alright with noodles.
> Just lead the way, we’ll see what we can find.
>>
>>625592

>>
>>625592
>>
File: i-love-noodles.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
i-love-noodles.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
>>625592
>>
>>625592
>Who doesn't like noodles?
>>
“Noodles are fine – shit, who doesn’t like noodles?”

“Legitimately, I don’t know.” Anno concludes – leading you across the street. The minimal traffic is definitely assistance in getting by, if it was any worse than usual it’d probably be a short-lived game of frogger. She leads you into the marketplace, which is surprisingly bustling – at least a small community’s worth of people are going through on their shopping routes.

There are a few stands around – some featuring just bags of chips, some offering varying goods. You get the feeling the chip flavours would be some crazy shit like squid chips or some super-spicy wasabi bullshit.

So, Anno just leads you by the wrist to the noodle stand. The man behind the stand looks like the average stoner would if they were a slant, so that kind of explains why he’s dishing out cup ramen with a mobile stand. Anno releases her grasp on your hand, fishing out her wallet from her jacket.

“Hey, mann – shit, Anno? Daaamn, didn’t think you’d be on a date with anyone.”

She goes quiet and red-faced, and you speak up, remaining fairly calm as she forks over the yen.

“No – shit, man. Ease up on the accusations, it‘s just a favour.”

It seems she favors the stall with the guy who looks like he’s planting in his basement over others in the market, at least, so you understand they might know each other a little better than you do.

You both end up getting a cup of noodles and chopsticks, although the flavors are indefinitely random as can be.

She ends up leading you back to the parking garage, rather than hanging around the market to look around.

> What was up with that guy?
> Seemed in a hurry to get out of there. Got nervous or something?
> Write in.
>>
>>625744
>Seemed in a hurry to get out of there. Got nervous or something? He seems to know you
>>
>>625744
> I was hoping to get some spaghetti along with my noodles.
>>
>>625744
>>
>>625744
>Seemed in a hurry to get out of there. Got nervous or something?
>>
“Seemed in a hurry to get out of there,” you speak up, glancing back towards the market for a moment as the two of you enter the parking garage. “Did you get nervous?”

“No, christ – that guy’s seriously just a bit of a weirdo. He’s always a little off the wall,” she responds. The two of you end up eating cup ramen in a parking garage in silence, after that, though. It seemed right at the time, and when you’re done, she has you toss the cups out. By the time you’ve gotten back to the car, she’s already in and ready to go.

It seems like she did legitimately get nervous. It’s not an unusual prospect, though, for someone to get nervous about someone suggesting they’re dating out of the blue.

She pulls out of the parking space, and you end up getting into the passenger seat and moving the NerveGear back to your lap.

“I’ll drop you back off at your apartment. I still need to move that NerveGear to storage, and you might want some time to get settled in with the AmuSphere.”

She takes back to the road.

> Remain quiet. (Skips to getting home.)
> Ask about whether or not Anno wants to stay in the squadron. You’ve probably done this already, but you want to know whether or not to account for her.
>>
>>625872
>Ask about whether or not Anno wants to stay in the squadron. You’ve probably done this already, but you want to know whether or not to account for her.
>>
>>625872
>Ask if she wants to stay in the squadron
I have Dain Bramage you see.
>>
>>625872
> Ask about whether or not Anno wants to stay in the squadron. You’ve probably done this already, but you want to know whether or not to account for her.
>>
>>625912
this
>>
>>625872
>>
“Still have to know one thing, really. You want to stay in the squadron, or no? It’d help to know a final decision,” you admit – glancing out the window again. She seems to be going just a tweak over the limit, but you aren’t really good at estimating the speed things are going. “Plus, it’d let me figure shit out on what I need to do in GGO, at least.”

Anno remains quiet for a few moments, shifting her attention to driving a lot more than she is to responding. She mutters a few words, but does inevitably start off.

“Uhh. . . hell. I suppose I’ll be staying in your squadron, if you’re okay with that. It gives me something to do whilst my attention isn’t on the investigation, since that will be stalling whilst Kimi’s behind bars.”

You shrug your shoulders, deciding to just sit back and wait until you were back at the apartment. “See you.” Anno waves, as you undo the seatbelt and open the door.

“Yeah, see ya, Anno.” You step out of the car – heading into the apartment. Funnily enough, when you get back to your room, it seems some work’s been done – a new door’s up.

When you get in, everything’s just as you left it, aside from the fridge being put back up at it’s spot at the divider.

All’s well that ends well, at least.

> Take some time to read into the news, see if there are any interesting reports.
> Set up the AmuSphere and get back into Gun Gale Online.
>>
>>626040

> Take some time to read into the news, see if there are any interesting reports.
>>
>>626040
>>
>>626040
>Watch der noos
>>
>>626040
>> Take some time to read into the news, see if there are any interesting reports.
inb4 the dead kid on the news
"Korean spy killed by civilian"
>>
The only article that you find relative to last night refers to the context of “three assailants break and enter into sport shooters’ apartment”. You don’t even need to read into it when you see Kimi’s mugshot, though do find brief interest in the fact there’s a black guy’s mugshot to follow up, and the kid that you put a round in’s as well. Certainly an intriguing thumbnail, at least.

You do shift to reading into a little bit about Gun Gale, though, hearing about the start-off of something referencing squadron wars. Reading into it a little further, it suggests that over the next few weeks, there’ll be squadron combat events to hold positions in the wastes and such, including the chance to establish rewards for the first place squadron at the end of the event. Held locations will be populated by players and non-playable guards; though the initial taking will require clearing out mobs.

It looks like you’re going to have a fun time for a few weeks.

> Set up the AmuSphere and get in game.
> Write-in.
>>
>>626133

> Set up the AmuSphere and get in game.
>>
>>626133
>> Set up the AmuSphere and get in game.
He swung, I Swear!
>>
>>626133
>Set up the AmuSphere and get in game.
>>
>>626133
>> Set up the AmuSphere and get in game.
>>
File: time 2 link an start.png (243KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
time 2 link an start.png
243KB, 640x360px
> Character Sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f6FPabKGBr8b1__1Mt-1ZoXbR9vWqX52KkqhviX5gTc/edit?usp=sharing

You settle back on your bed, having gone as far as setting up the AmuSphere prior. There’s no true description for how that was set up in the anime or the visual novel as far as I’m concerned, so that’s incredibly sad for me and I’m not going to write that.

The NerveGear had more weight to it, although the AmuSphere weighs much less. It’s effectively just a visor – it’s weird as hell to get used to.

When you log into Gun Gale Online, it doesn’t even feel like you’re fully into the game, though the feeling easy enough to ignore. It must not be a full-on VR coma like the NerveGear induces.

> Avalon is ONLINE.
> Casimir is ONLINE.
> Grigori is ONLINE.
> Sinclair is ONLINE.
> Anno is OFFLINE.

“Decided to head out and see whether or not we can get any closer to leveling with who we have available. Sinclair’s buddy bailed on us after he heard we usurped the squadron from Kimi. You’re gonna want to haul ass to the compound Cyrus was using, and it took us a bit to get here. Got some fucking guys all over us, it’s kinda hell right now.”

> Head by the Golden 22, see if Boris can free up a few guys. There may also be mercenaries around the bar, if you’re up to pay their fees.
> Go alone. You should be able to count for a full squad from the Exclusion Zone, if it’s anything to say about your stat spread and weaponry.
>>
test
>>
We've transferred Discords. Kayaba's Discord has a redirect, and there's a link on the Twitter. https://discord.gg/J9Zzvec is here for the lazy fucks.

If we've got enough people willing to continue, we'll carry on from here. Until then, we'll be paused.
>>
>>626336
> Go alone. You should be able to count for a full squad from the Exclusion Zone, if it’s anything to say about your stat spread and weaponry.
Glad to see we're finally back.
>>
>>626336
>>
>>626336
>Go alone
It'd be good to get some allies but we should get there quickly
>>
>>626336
>Go alone. You should be able to count for a full squad from the Exclusion Zone, if it’s anything to say about your stat spread and weaponry.
Are we that good or are they that bad?
>>
>>626440 – You’re pretty good. They’re mostly a team-cohesive faction that focuses on an even-spread of stats to overwhelm an enemy.

You take the initiative to go alone. It takes you within an hour to reach the compound, an hour in which the wasteland beneath the SBC Glocken appears to be – and feels like it is – utterly empty. However, the gunfire starts up not even ten minutes before you’ve reached the compound, which leads you to draw and reload the Oathkeeper.

There’s much more cover spread out here than there was before, possibly due to the likelihood of squadron engagements being at an all-time high for the purposes of this event. Despite that, all of the cover seems to be “natural” - a bunch of rocks, though occasionally a sheet wall of scrap metal. Your gaze does trace down the ridge, towards the compound itself – the brick building that Cyrus held during the raid a few days ago. He was flushed out the back.

“Good to see you’re here,” Casimir quips over squadron comms. “We’re holding our ground inside. Nobody gets in, and those whom do, don’t get out. Sinclair and Avalon have done well enough in holding their ground, but these fucking pricks keep coming. Both of them should still be on the ridges – the snipers,” he informs you. “There’s been this one fuckin’ high level entering and leaving the range of my map. I don’t know about them, so watch out.”

There’s another opening to the compound, it seems – down the second ridge, though it’s all open in front. Players are flooding in, most of them of nondescript gear and rifles, although some do catch your eye as they vary between pistols, sniper rifles, and light machine guns. There has to be at [I]least[/i] fifty of them, all from various groups and backgrounds – all engaged in firefights spreading around the area.

After checking your map, it informs you that the compound is a contested area. You close the map, clicking the Oathkeeper’s hammer down.

> Does anyone have information in regards to the high level running around?
> Skip the chatter – engage some of the inbound players. It’ll be good for them to realize that whatever claim they’ve made here is forfeit.
> Look for Avalon and Sinclair. It’d be better to make sure they’re capable of supporting you before fighting this many people.
>>
>>626503
>Look for Avalon and Sinclair. It’d be better to make sure they’re capable of supporting you before fighting this many people.
>Look for Avalon and Sinclair. It’d be better to make sure they’re capable of supporting you before fighting this many people.
>>
>>626503
>Does anyone have information in regards to the high level running around?
> Look for Avalon and Sinclair. It’d be better to make sure they’re capable of supporting you before fighting this many people.
>>
>>626503
> Does anyone have information in regards to the high level running around?
>>
File: sinclair1.gif (1MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
sinclair1.gif
1MB, 540x300px
You break from cover and begin to follow along the right-most ridgeline. Remaining low, you keep the Oathkeeper drawn and raised, sweeping along the ridgeline and what cover’s cropped up with the start of the event. You trail your way up a hill once you’re on the ridge behind the compound, coming to find the two snipers prone in relatively close positions.

“You two seem to be doing fine,” you comment to Avalon. Both of the two nearly jump up – and you lower the Oathkeeper to your side. “Do either of you have any idea about that high level running around?”

Sinclair, now unable to avoid proper investigation, seems to’ve selected an avatar that looks just as tall as Kimi’s did – five feet tall. They have hair that appears white in the lighting given, but it seems to carry a blue twinge like Avalon’s.

Unlike Avalon, whom totes the Mosin Nagant 91/30, Sinclair is armed with an AWM Magnum. Knowing the marketplace listings, you find that it’s chambered in .338 Lapua – and glancing above Sinclair’s head, their username appears. It’s still just Sinclair, though alongside their username, their level appears, and so does the blue coloured crystal that identifies them as a player whom has done nothing wrong. Sinclair, unlike most of your squadron, is level 23. The game identifies this as a level that’s higher than yours, however not too high, and colours it orange. Sinclair wears a jumpsuit that seemingly has a kevlar weave – the shoulders are black, as are the thighs. Where black meets the white colour of the inner part of the jumpsuit, it’s gilded with blue.

“Not a thing, in fact. Whenever they appear, they quickly leave our vision. I’ve seen them engage players outside, so they have to be a blade user. Their level indicator doesn’t appear as black, so as a followup, I assume that they’re within my level range.”

Sinclair works the bolt of her rifle back, and forwards – before aiming down the sights. For a moment, she gasps, before taking the shot.

“That was them – fuck sake. I think they’re just trying to distract us by disabling their mantle and swinging,” Sinclair admits. “You think so, Avalon?”

The other girl nods.

> :: Choose one.
> If they target me, take the attention off as soon as you can, and if you can.
> How much ammunition do you two have remaining?
> Where are most of these guys coming from?
>>
>>626664
>>
>>626664
>>
>>626664
> How much ammunition do you two have remaining?
Get a sit rep first.
>>
“Avalon’s Mosin went dry not too long ago. She’s been spotting high priority targets for me to hit since that happened. I’ve still got three mags, so I’ll be fine to go on,” Sinclair explains the situation to you. You didn’t even have to ask before she started, too – that’s nice. “Most of what she’s doing is looking out for that blade user. I’m desperate to dome that fucker, must give off some serious XP.”

Avalon adjusts her grasp on the Mosin, just left of Sinclair, whom jostles her rifle and takes a knee to get a better mark on targets within the ridge.

It seems that Sinclair prefers to acquire a target before working the bolt and firing, you find, as she does so again. You hear, quite close, the sound of a player’s body crystallizing, and elect not to look over the ledge.

“Where are most of these guys coming from?” You ask Sinclair, whom shifts their grasp on their AWM.

“We’ve been seeing a lot of them come in from the far west, so. . . north west!” Avalon cuts in, shifting her grasp on the Mosin to glance back up towards you and smile.

The girl turns her attention right on back to her scope, trying to seek out another target for Sinclair.

“. . . they’re back, Sinclair, right by those three guys!” Avalon shouts, though her voice is hushed a fair bit. It sounds like she’s trying to whisper-shout, and you don’t know if that’s working too well.

Sinclair immediately whips her head around, shifting her grasp on the rifle as she attempts to seek out this target.

As you turn away from the two, you hear Sinclair fire off a shot, and emit a little disgruntled growl.

“Fuck you, you fucking -” She cuts herself off, working the bolt of the rifle back and forwards.

> Head in from the north-west. You can take the newest arriving group from the rear, and Sinclair can support you in this engagement.
> Head in from the way you entered during the raid on Cyrus. If you head in from that western ramp down the ridge, you’ll be able to hit the next group arriving from the side.
>>
>>626747
>Head in from the north-west. You can take the newest arriving group from the rear, and Sinclair can support you in this engagement.
>>
>>626747
> Head in from the north-west. You can take the newest arriving group from the rear, and Sinclair can support you in this engagement.
>>
>>626747
>>
You shift your grasp on the Oathkeeper, and make your way around to the north-west. You hold up in cover for a few moments, with the revolver lowered along your left knee. You end up keeping an eye out for anyone whom passes by, and Sinclair shifts to prone in the corner of your eye.

“Right, boss. I’ll give you the go-ahead when you’re free to move.” She informs you over squad communications, and your gaze falls upon one of the groups that Casimir and Grigori are already firing upon. That group’s gone in a few seconds, however – as Casimir and Grigori both light them the absolute fuck up with their light-guns.

Not a lot of these guys are using shields, it appears.

> You get the feeling something is up. (1d20 + 12: Easy Threshold)

>> :: Thresholds have been raised to coincide with player statistics.
>>
Rolled 1 + 12 (1d20 + 12)

>>626835
>> You get the feeling something is up. (1d20 + 12: Easy Threshold)
>>
Rolled 5 + 12 (1d20 + 12)

>>626835
>>
Rolled 4 + 12 (1d20 + 12)

>>626835
>>
Rolled 9 + 12 (1d20 + 12)

>>626835

> You get the feeling something is up. (1d20 + 12: Easy Threshold)
>>
You glance around in front of yourself, and even behind yourself. There’s nothing there.

> :: Roll threshold not met.

As you glance back towards the next group, you contemplate integrating with them, but hear a very low noise. Your headset vibrates as Sinclair shouts into her microphone.

“Shit, boss – get down! The enemy swordsman!”

You break forwards, just barely making it away from the blade as it drifts along your spine. Your health bar is chipped away at, and the strike manages to make you stagger to the ground. The same noise, akin to a rush of wind, is heard – and as you land on your ass, the combatant is gone. Sinclair fired a shot just too late, as it hits the rock you were taking cover at.

> Roll back up to your feet. (1d20 + DEX)
> Sweep the area. Stay on your goddamn guard.

>> xxharambelivesxx HP: 97/100 (350 HP with VIT)
>>
Rolled 17 + 27 (1d20 + 27)

>>626871
>Roll back up to your feet. (1d20 + DEX)
>>
Rolled 18 + 27 (1d20 + 27)

>>626871
>>
Rolled 20 + 27 (1d20 + 27)

>>626871
> Roll back up to your feet.
>>
Rolled 9 + 27 (1d20 + 27)

>>626871
>> Roll back up to your feet. (1d20 + DEX)
>>
File: unknown1.jpg (1MB, 4220x2985px) Image search: [Google]
unknown1.jpg
1MB, 4220x2985px
You throw the weight of your body backwards. This ends up in you doing a fucking backflip and landing on your feet. In virtual reality, you happen to be somewhat light. As soon as you hit the ground, you raise Oathkeeper, pressing the hammer of the revolver down to ensure that it’s in action. The blade just barely crosses your vision as you duck your head back, and force yourself to drop and roll right.

As soon as you hit the ground on your right side, you raise Oathkeeper – getting a fair glimpse of your . . . scantily-clad opponent, and their blade.

This is going to be one hell of a fight, you suppose. Some players from the other groups have figured this out – and much rather than try to fuck you sideways, most of them find cover and attempt to watch. Others are cut down by Casimir and Grigori, and you see the scope glint in the corner of your vision – Sinclair’s setting up for a shot.

>> Anti-personnel Boss:
> The Black Swordsman
> HP: 750/750
> You get the feeling that they have a high enough vitality to forego the need for protective gear against a level eleven. Sinclair’s going to be putting dents in their health if she gets a shot at them, though. This definitely isn’t the Black Swordsman you read about after the Sword Art Online fiasco.

The woman disappears from your sight as they fling something up over their shoulder – an optical mantle, with the same whip of air sound effect.

> Look around yourself. Gauge any differences. (1d20 + SENS: Easy Threshold)
>>
Rolled 13 + 12 (1d20 + 12)

>>626917
>>
Rolled 1 + 13 (1d20 + 13)

>>626917
>>
Rolled 10 + 12 (1d20 + 12)

>>626917
> Look around yourself. Gauge any differences.
>>
>> Character Sheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f6FPabKGBr8b1__1Mt-1ZoXbR9vWqX52KkqhviX5gTc/edit#gid=0

You turn your head to your left side, and swing the revolver to your left alongside it. You’ve caught them just as the optical mantle is disequipped – and their blade is still sheathed. Sinclair is attempting to line up a shot, but you feel you have a good chance to get them good, but they're already winding up for a swing.

> Fire – simple as is. (1d20 + DEX: Hard Threshold)
> Keep their attention for Sinclair to get a shot off. (1d20 + VIT: Easy Threshold)
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>626981
>Fire – simple as is. (1d20 + DEX: Hard Threshold)
>>
Rolled 15 + 27 (1d20 + 27)

>>626981
Fuck it, fire
>>
>>626981
>Keep their attention for Sinclair to get a shot off. (1d20 + VIT: Easy Threshold)
>>
Rolled 4 + 15 (1d20 + 15)

>>626991
woops
>>
Rolled 14 + 27 (1d20 + 27)

>>626981
> Fire – simple as is.
>>
You line up the front sights, heart beating in your chest. The AmuSphere takes note of this, ushering a small message into the top-left corner of your user interface – ”please calm down!”

As soon as the front sights of your revolver are lined up, you pull the trigger – sending a .45-70 into your opponent’s chest before she could draw her katana. This forces them to stagger back, from the force of a rifle round at near point blank. Sinclair seems to have lined up her shot, as she fires just after you.

The optical mantle goes up over your opponent’s shoulder as they stand properly from the stagger, and you knock Oathkeeper’s hammer down.

The .338 Lapua hits right before the mantle flicks over her shoulder, and you get the subtlest feeling that her tits jiggle each time she’s shot. You hear the whoosh of wind, and their blade sheath.

You’re not staring or anything. Totally not.

>> Anti-personnel Boss:
> The Black Swordsman
> HP: 619/750
> You get the feeling that they have a high enough vitality to forego the need for protective gear against a level eleven. Sinclair’s going to be putting dents in their health if she gets a shot at them, though. This definitely isn’t the Black Swordsman you read about after the Sword Art Online fiasco.

> Keep your eyes peeled. (1d20 + SENS: Easy Threshold)
> Stay still! Sinclair’s lining up for another shot.
>>
>>627037
>Stay still! Sinclair’s lining up for another shot.
>>
Rolled 9 + 12 (1d20 + 12)

>>627037
> Keep your eyes peeled.
>>
>>627037
>Keep your eyes peeled.
>>
Rolled 14 + 12 (1d20 + 12)

>>627067
Forgot dice.
>>
Rolled 6 + 12 (1d20 + 12)

>>627037
>Keep your eyes peeled
>>
Your head and torso shift to the right as you swing your revolver that way as a followup. However, their sword collides with Oathkeeper at such a speed you can barely move before it hits. They have to feature DEX as a big part of their stats – though you’re barely able to notice this as they shift their grasp and swing the blade upwards as it goes.

> Draw back – fast. (1d20 + AGI: Easy Threshold)
> Pray for Sinclair’s aim to be true.
>>
Rolled 17 + 27 (1d20 + 27)

>>627130
>Draw back
>>
>>627130
>Pray for Sinclair’s aim to be true.
>>
Rolled 11 + 13 (1d20 + 13)

>>627130
>Draw back – fast.
>>
Rolled 11 + 13 (1d20 + 13)

>>627130
>Draw back
>>
Rolled 20 + 13 (1d20 + 13)

>>627130
> Draw back – fast.
>>
You immediately duck back, barely managing to avoid the blade striking you in the face. As soon as your ass is on the ground, you lunge for the Oathkeeper, and Sinclair gets another shot off.

The round whistles by you – and a glance up displays a nicely-sized hole in the swordsman’s stomach, and they’re stumbling forwards.

>> Anti-personnel Boss:
> The Black Swordsman
> HP: 489/750

With the Oathkeeper in your hand, you have two ways to get around this.

> Shoot her in the goddamn pelvis. (1d20)
> Force yourself upwards and attempt to use your weight and strength to slam them down. (1d20 + STR)
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>627178
Shoot her in the goddamn pelvis
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>627178
>Shoot her in the goddamn pelvis. (1d20)
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>627178
>Shoot her in the goddamn pelvis.
>>
>>626847
>>626937
>>626988
>>627184
This is starting to get fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>627239
and 2 of them are me lmfao
>>
You swing Oathkeeper upwards, and fire.

The bullet pierces their pelvis, making another sizeable hole. You’ve done a considerable dent to their health – it seems that you were able to critically hit them due to firing whilst they’re staggered. You barely manage to blow them back – they end up staggering into you and flipping onto their back because you’re on your hands and knees.

>> Anti-personnel Boss:
> The Black Swordsman
> HP: 298/750

You rush up to your feet, staggering forwards just barely. You swing backwards, turning to aim as the optical mantle swings over their shoulder again.

Dammit!

> You don’t hear anything. You don’t see anything. (1d20 + SENS: Easy Threshold to reconsider.)
> Move for higher ground. (1d20 + AGI)
>>
Rolled 15 + 27 (1d20 + 27)

>>627251
>Move for higher ground. (1d20 + AGI)
>>
Rolled 14 + 12 (1d20 + 12)

>>627251
> You don’t hear anything. You don’t see anything. (1d20 + SENS: Easy Threshold to reconsider.)
>>
Rolled 6 + 12 (1d20 + 12)

>>627251
>You don’t hear anything. You don’t see anything. (1d20 + SENS: Easy Threshold to reconsider.)
>>
Maybe you were wrong. You definitely heard something behind you –

– yes, you definitely heard something behind you. You see the scantily clad swordsman, sword bared – wounds and decent-sized craters of glowing red pixels in their body – and she’s stampeding right at you, sword drawn and at the ready.

They’re much quicker than you expect anyone to be – swinging the sword upwards once they’re within five feet of you.

> Back up. Literally take a step back. (1d20 + AGI)
> Fire the Oathkeeper from the hip. Fan the hammer – risk getting hit. (1d20 + DEX: Medium Threshold)
> Let Sinclair take the shot. (1d20 + LUCK: Hard Threshold)
>>
Rolled 3 + 35 (1d20 + 35)

>>627356
>Let Sinclair take the shot. (1d20 + LUCK: Hard Threshold)
>>
Rolled 3 + 35 (1d20 + 35)

>>627356
Let Sinclair take the shot
>>
Rolled 19 + 35 (1d20 + 35)

>>627356
> Let Sinclair take the shot.
>>
Rolled 1 + 13 (1d20 + 13)

>>627356
>Fan the hammer
>>
Rolled 10 + 35 (1d20 + 35)

>>627356
>Let Sinclair take the shot. (1d20 + LUCK: Hard Threshold)

These rolls man.
>>
>>627377
You nearly got the quads of luck, at least. That got you something over three, mayhaps.

- - - -

You simply stand there, breathing in and out slowly. They’re definitely trying to put an end to you – their blade inches away from your throat. It drifts closer and closer to your adam’s apple, and then you hear it – roughly seventy feet off.

The round whistles forwards, and you know it has one definite target.

Luck – luck is a powerful thing, and the .338 Lapua Magnum goes as far as to strike the Black Swordsman in the head, at such an impacting speed that their lightweight body fucking cartwheels off to the right, dropping the sword before it’s able to touch your skin.

You glance off to the right as the sword drops at your feet, and crystallizes.

They’re still fucking cartwheeling.

STILL FUCKING CARTWHEELING.

Alright, there they go, crystallizing into crystals.

God damn.

> You rolled a “54” with a LUCK allocation.

> You received a “68” tier HARD critical with the assistance of your LUCK statistic.

>> Anti-personnel Boss:
> The Black Swordsman
> HP: 000/750
> Not enough vitality to survive a .338 Lapua Magnum to the head, clearly.
>>
You turn your attention to groups of players that cropped up nearby - raising the Oathkeeper as you do.

Plenty make a break for it, but, congratulations.

> The Ocelot Unit has taken control of The Compound.

> Regroup and check up on everyone.
>>
>>627435
>Regroup and check up on everyone.
>>
>>627435
>> Regroup and check up on everyone.

So, I also say we go about training.
>>
“Alright – all of you, regroup,” you speak up in squad comms. “Get your asses down in this ridge.”

“Moving.” Casimir responds, as do Avalon and Grigori. Sinclair is relatively quiet, though everyone does eventually make their way into the ridge. As Casimir and Grigori both line up, Sinclair makes it in third – taking up shoulder-to-shoulder with Casimir, on the far left, whereas Avalon lines up beside Grigori, probably given everyone else was lined up in front of you.

You do, at least, take a glance at Sinclair – they’ve shifted their equipment around, some.

“Right, then. I think we did fairly well, given you were all able to contest the compound. I think we need to put in more work, though, in the form of training. Sinclair seems to be the most experienced aside from myself, which is. . . astonishing, to say the least, as she’s the last one of you all that I’ve met.”

“Weird way to put it.” Casimir comments.

> Schedule training soon.
> Hold off on scheduling training. There are more positions to take, you assume.
> Settle into the compound. Fortify the area if you can – it’s where you’re going to be basing attacks from. This is your Mother Base.
>>
>>627529
>Settle into the compound. Fortify the area if you can – it’s where you’re going to be basing attacks from. This is your Mother Base.
>>
>>627529
> Settle into the compound. Fortify the area if you can – it’s where you’re going to be basing attacks from. This is your Mother Base.
>>
>>627529
>>
>>627529
>Settle into the compound. Fortify the area if you can – it’s where you’re going to be basing attacks from. This is your Mother Base.

Afterward, we can begin training or grinding, whichever is more effective.
>>
You end up blocking off the rear completely – moving a majority of the boxes of which are filled with unobtainium or Jesus’ tears, some fucking thing that won’t let them break, up to the compound’s rear door. With that protected, you turn your attention to the front – scattering scrap metal barricades, crates, barrels. You put up whatever you can in order to prepare for frontal assaults, as there are no windows around and shutting the door in turn would probably be hell.

With that in mind, there’s furniture spread around the compound – so you’ve at least got a decent planning room and somewhere you can sit down and clean up your weaponry and coordinate shit in a more casual environment.

That’s probably why you’re sitting on your ass.

Grigori and Avalon are settled out front to keep guard, whilst Casimir is in the planning room. Sinclair’s cleaning out the AWM Magnum, and you’re checking over the Oathkeeper after a bitch hit it with a sword.

> Converse with Sinclair.
> Inspect Sinclair’s AWM.
> Alternatively, inspect Sinclair.
>>
>>627593
can we
>all of the above
>>
File: layout.png (789KB, 917x736px) Image search: [Google]
layout.png
789KB, 917x736px
The layout of the Compound now that rooms are furnished. I'm eventually gonna remake this design and properly furnish it, but until then, this is placeholder mapping.
>>
>>627602
But prioritize
>inspect Sinclair
>>
>>627593
>Everything
>>
File: sinclair19.png (123KB, 151x359px) Image search: [Google]
sinclair19.png
123KB, 151x359px
You turn your attention towards Sinclair, glancing over the cross-legged woman. Her hair does indeed carry a blue twinge to it, but it’s nowhere as blue as Avalon’s hair. You turn your head downwards, towards Oathkeeper, although you do size up the higher-level sniper.

You shut the cylinder of the revolver, glancing over the cut mark that scars the side of the barrel. As you see, out of the corner of your eye, Sinclair stand up – you turn your attention to the woman.

“Find something you like, boss?”

You hold your breath for a moment.

> Agree.
> Act natural.
>>
>>627673

> Agree.
>>
>>627673
>Agree.
Alright why not
>>
>>627673
fuck me, that was a tough fight
>>
>>627697
this
>>
>>627704
>>627673
Before Crambo gains traction, in all seriousness
>Agree
>>
>>627673
>> Act natural.
>>
You hold your breath for a moment.

Or, at least, you did – exhaling in a sigh that you would’ve been able to say you weren’t holding if you knew you were holding it. Which you did. That’s too convoluted, and is probably filler.

“I. . . yeah.” you speak up, to which she grins.

“Well, that’s nice. . . although I suppose you’re not talking about the gun!~ I’m a little shocked that you’d be so forward, though.”

Hahahaha, goddamn, you don’t think she understands any form of social cues.

> Play it cool.
> Play into the scenario.
>>
>>627772
> Play into the scenario.
>>
>>627772
>play into the scenario
eh why not
>>
>>627772
>> Play it cool.
>>
>>627772
>Play into the scenario.
>>627772
>>
>>627772
>> Play into the scenario.
>>
File: sinclair12.png (549KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sinclair12.png
549KB, 1280x720px
“I uh, yeaaah. . .” You trail off as Sinclair takes a few steps up to you –

And sits right on your lap. You think Anno would have a field day talking to Sinclair, already, and you end up releasing your grasp on Oathkeeper for the gun to clatter to the floor. You’re currently unable to use your hands, as Sinclair is sitting on your wrists.

> Abort mission.
> Fear not the darkness – once more unto the breach.
>>
>>627848
>Abort
Anno a best we must waifu her and stay strong
>>
>>627848
so, cum here often?
>>
>>627848
Fear not the darkness – once more unto the breach.
>>
>>627848
>Abort
>>627852
Avalon, Anno, ether's good.
>Inb4 Avalon is watching with one hand on the trigger.
>>
>>627848
>Abort mission.
>>
Fear not the darkness
>>
>>627848
>> Fear not the darkness – once more unto the breach.
Fuck you guys
>>
>>627848
>Fear not the darkness – once more unto the breach.

This is where waifu wars begin.
>>
>>627896
This is my life now
>>
>>627848
>> Abort mission.
>>
>>627848
>Fear not the darkness – once more unto the breach.
It's a digital ass on your digital lap. May as well have some fun and play the game.
>>
File: sinclair3.gif (2MB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
sinclair3.gif
2MB, 800x400px
“I – fuck.”

“Mmm. . .? Fuck? Whatever do you mean by that?” Sinclair turns her torso to the right, leaning in to murmur in your ear. You are definitely uncertain if you should proceed from here or not, though she wraps an arm around your neck. She moves her free hand, opening up the UI as she does so. She crosses her legs whilst she sits on your lap, and you manage to free your hands.

> New private message.
>> From: Sinclair
>> Titled: :)

> :: That was five versus four.
> :: God.

> Open the private message pane.
> Scream internally.
>>
>>627936
>Scream internally
>Then again
>And again
>>
>>627936
>implying we can't do both
>>
>>627936
> Open the private message pane.
>>
>>627940
>Then externally
Forgot to add
>>
>>627936
>Scream internally.
>Scream externally.
>>
>>627936
>> Scream internally.
pretty much just this

thANKS
>>
>start recording
>>
>>627958
yes thsi
>>
>Open private messaging panel
>>
>>627936
>SCREAM INTERNALLY
>OPEN PRIVATE MESSAGE PANE
>>
File: woopsyougotaboner.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
woopsyougotaboner.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
You move your right hand, opening up the message pane. You see a tiny red dot up in the top left corner - “recording”.

> From: Sinclair
>> Titled: :)
> so, I don’t know if its smart to just try this ingame
> so what town and prefecture?
> because it’d be nice to get to know you a little better :)
> <3

You are, under all circumstances, uncertain.

Under many more circumstances, your heart-rate has accelerated, and the AmuSphere is screaming at you, which ends up closing the private message pane for a moment before you calm down and re-open it.

> Reply with town and prefecture.
> Continue to internally scream.
>>
>>627979
>continue to internally scream
>ABORT
>>
>>627979
>> Reply with town and prefecture.
>> Continue to internally scream.
FUCK IT, BOTH LITERALLY AND FIGURATIVLEY
>>
>>627979
>> Continue to internally scream.
ABORT
abort
>>
>>627979
>>
>>627979
>CONTINUE TO SCREAM INTERNALLY
>ABORT
>>627985
We-We can just be friends right man?
>>
>>627979
>reply
>>
>Reply with town and prefecture
>>
>>627979
>Both
>>
You begin to type into the UI with your town, and prefecture. Whilst internally screaming, your heartrate raises, and you include your address to follow. Why? Because if all else fails, you can do what you did last time. Totally.

That’s probably the input of a sociopath, however you proceed as is – and your heartrate leads you to disconnect, the AmuSphere powering off and disconnecting you as is in it’s programming.

> Sinclair has gone OFFLINE.

Hahahaha, shit.

> Sit up in bed.
> Call somebody. Specify.
>>
>>628019
>CALL ANNO
>I FUCKED UP SAVE ME
>>
>>628019
>Call a lawyer, just in case
>>
>>628019
>> Call somebody. Specify.
Anno, with this guy's script >>628022
>>
>>628019
>call anno
threesome?
>call mom
I DID IT
>>
>>628022
>Add to this
>I THOUGHT WITH THE WRONG HEAD FUCK
>>
>>628034
YES
>>
>>628019
>Call somebody
Do we have other friends besides kimi? or like an old work acquaintance we got on with?
One of them, we need an outside perspective.
>>
> :: People in the Discord asked to roll for cupsize. This information may sway your decision. I don't know. I said E.
>>
>>628065
An E-size in cup? Wtf
>>
>>628071
I rolled a 1d20 and counted the alphabet. There are people whom legitimately do have that cupsize dependent upon their weight.
>>
>>628076
so she's fat is what you're telling us
>>
>>628083
Most character appearances are provided before they appear, and I can tell you otherwise, as is being done here.
>>
>>628019
> Sit up in bed.
>Prepare anus.
>>
>>628083
>>628071
E in the American scale is DD
>>
>>628096
Slightly larger than DD.
>>
>>628096
isn't everything generally larger in america?
>>
I like how when you do something risque, the player count usually jumps by nine. We'll get back to this in the morning, and I'll more than likely write a lewdbin to correlate. Good night, /qst/.
>>
>>628139
Night Kiva. Thanks for running.
>>
>>628151
Look, nobody's saying we HAVE to bone Sinclair.
If we get on, then maybe.
If we don't, then that's the end of it. We can probably just be pals or whatever and be fine.
>inb4 Kiva writes Sinclair as an old ex from forever ago, mutual break up due to schools and stuff, anyway just to screw with Anno's head.
>>
>>628158
As far as I know we are
I think Kiva's pretty much set it in stone because it's been voted for.
>>
People've voted for Sinclair, I'm interested in writing a lewdbin, might put it down flat. I'll note that there is a way to avoid the "oh god I'm locked out of the waifus" about this and it's called "hey sinclair pls be quiet" but Fucks has a batshit hardon for anti-sinclair operations.
>>
>>628170
me too, for whatever it's worth
>>
>>628167
Well, not much to be done about it man.
It is what it is.
>>
>>628175
That's why I made waifu'ing the incredibly-high-libido girl optional and decided there's still a way to not get locked out of waifu'ing other characters that's called "don't fuck her twice".
>>
>>628170
Eh I am mostly against her but I will admit I'm exaggerating (mostly). If it was voted for what's done is done lmao
It's not like there won't be waifus in the future
>>
>>628183
If we got locked out of the current ones*
Fuck man I need to read before I post
>>
>>628182
Personally I voted against it, but I'm also fine with Sinclair as a waifu option as long as we get on halfway okay.
So it's whatever really.
>>
>>628186
It'll be fine. Whatever winds up happening.
>>628186
>>
>>628186
>>628208
Whoops. Meant to say this is me.
Phone posting before work.
>>
I wanted Avalon more than anyone but if Sinclair isn't bad then i won't complain about her getting choosen. Still, we should intereact with the wheelchair bound girl more.

That laughing coffin psycho looked interesting to but you can't really waifu someone in jail or that wants to kill you.
>>
>>628170
Ummm. When did we vote on this? I have been busy with a 12 page paper and missed some of the thread bits.
>>
>>629978
Some guys voted for Sinclair. We'll be running later tomorrow, though, to settle everything proper. We're all a bit hung up with the Debate at the moment.
>>
>>630033
Ok. I didnt know if I had missed something without realizing it.
>>
Don't be dedpls
>>
>>635416
Not dead. We'll be continuing over the weekend. Information's readily available over the quest's twitter and Discord.
Thread posts: 247
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.