[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monstrosity Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: homesweethome.jpg (397KB, 1514x900px) Image search: [Google]
homesweethome.jpg
397KB, 1514x900px
It is the year 1337, you are Guillaume D'Haute Rive. Or rather, you were. You lorded over the peasant rabble in the
river valley below your keep, great and magnificent was your power, your dominion over them unquestioned. And one day, it all fell
apart. You should have seen it coming, the inquisition had started in your beloved France, and by the time the local peasants had
convinced the local clergy of your foul and monstrous nature the countryside had already erupted into open revolt against you. With
the support of the church, your chattle had stormed your keep, looted it, gutted it and practically burned it to the ground.

You had been saved by pure dumb luck, having fallen through the burning floor of your private chamber, landing in the mud and filth
deep below in the basement. It was there you lay, comatose and dreaming. Dreaming of revenge, the hatred that filled your heart
began to smoulder once again. After a few years the hysteria had stopped, and subsisting on a diet of rats, snakes, insects and all
manner of vermin, you had finally started to look something like your old self again. Your rotted face gives betrays your
rotted soul. Your gray skin practically sloughs off at the softest touch. You're weak, for now. A little sustenance will fix that.

I'm looking to run a fun, free form RP. The twist is, we must embrace our monstrous nature. Killing a peasant is just fine.
Killing a peasant while forcing his family to watch, under the light of a full moon is better. Ceremoniously recreating a black mass,
using the peasants blood as sacramental wine, as he screams and gurgles for help, and having sewn the parishioners hands together
and breaking their legs to force them to kneel as an unholy parody of a normal mass is best. Lets get creative.

Your goals are simple. Get back into old form, get revenge on those that wronged you, get power and control back. Eventually,
expand your domain under the guise of the Hundred Years War that is to break out later this year. It's early June.
>>
But what is your nature exactly?

Demonic:
The smell of brimstome follows you wherever you go, betraying your demonic nature.
Sustenance: Souls. The more pure, holy, noble and wise, the better. A filthy farmer doesn't do much. A fervent priest does quite a
lot. The soul of noble knight, pledged to defend his realm and his faith, having taken on vows of chastity and purity would quickly
provide all you need
Drawbacks: Holy symbols are your bane. Stepping into a church would cause you to burst into flames, a cross forces you to draw
away, a rosary could seriously hurt you.
Advantages: Extremely durable, demonic powers can be of untold might when fully developed, the sky is the limit. You can pass as fully human.

Vampiric:
Your red irises, your slit pupils and your fangs serve as a dire warning about you.
Sustenance: Blood. The more innocent, the better. A drunken whoremonger does little, a nun does quite a bit, the blood of
an innocent infant, just a few hours old, torn from the clutches of his screaming mother is practically the fountain of life for you.
Drawbacks: Sunlight, garlic, silver, no reflection. Upon close inspection, you won't be able to pass as human. Though a quick glance
shouldn't give it away.
Advantages: Somewhat durable, and the traditional powers of a vampire are nothing to scoff at (Flight, communication with certain animals,
strength, speed.)

Ghostlike:
The inquisitor got to you before you fell through the floor, you're just a pale shadow of your former self. Literally
Sustenance: Fear and anguish. Knocking a the crucifix off the wall in the middle of the night might give the peasants a startle while they sleep,
appearing at the foot of their bed, or in the hallway every night will cause them serious terror. Possessing their child, forcing it to speak
in long dead tongues, throwing itself into the hearth, peeling its own skin off with a knife and screaming will provide much nourishment.
Drawbacks: You are totally incorporeal and struggle to physically interact with the world. Possession requires a lot of energy and is not always successful.
Prayer, sung psalms, holy incense, etc will quickly and easily scatter your form.
Advantages: You are totally incorporeal and cannot be destroyed by normal means. However, prayer, sung psalms, holy incense, etc will quickly and easily
scatter your form.

First for 3 votes is the one I will go with
>>
I'm going to bump this up once and only once, and let it fall off the front page.
>>
Demonic
>>
>>620200
>Vampiric
>>
>>620200
>Demonic
>>
Come on wtf
>>
File: 1473440152150.jpg (199KB, 1032x546px) Image search: [Google]
1473440152150.jpg
199KB, 1032x546px
ghost
>>
>>620268
>demonic
>>
>>620903
Sauce?
>>
>>621508
4chan :^)
>>
>>620200
>demonic
>>
File: image.jpg (653KB, 1208x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
653KB, 1208x1920px
>>620200
Easy, Demonic.

Looks like an interesting quest OP, I hope you stick through with it no matter what happens, cause I'll give it a chance.
>>
>>621752
...is that Tay-Tay?
>>
>>622143
Yes, and Demonic.
>>
>>620200
>Demonic:
Fo' sho
>>
>>620200
>Demonic
>>
>>620200
Vampiric.
>>
>>620200
Looks like demonic wins TheOp.
>>
>>620186
I hope you come back, was looking forward to this
>>
>>620200
>Demonic:

Heres to having corrupt and evil knights serve us
>>
Bumpin
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.