[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Traveler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Signia.jpg (491KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Signia.jpg
491KB, 2560x1600px
You are Klar, a traveler/merchant who rides his bike to different nations, living off by selling items you got from other nations. You also travel with Aarla, your friend rabbit who gives you wise advice during your travels.

Current Location: Signia, the country of signs.
Current amount of money: two hundred signs.
Current items in bag: Water bottle, revolver, five cans of food and ammunition for your revolver.

You are exhausted and want to rest at a nearby inn, but Aarla is uncomfortable about Signia, and clearly wants to depart the country.

>What do you do?
>>
fuck a rabbit
>>
>>617013
Seeing as your loneliness and lust has taken control of you, you decide to fuck Aarla. But because Aarla is a wise and observant individual, she bites you during your attempt, thus infecting you with the Rabbit's foot curse. You are transported back where you were, at Signia.

Current items in bag: Water bottle, revolver, five cans of food and ammunition for your revolver.

You are exhausted and want to rest at a nearby inn, but Aarla is uncomfortable about Signia, and clearly wants to depart the country.

>What do you do?
>>
>>617034
try fuck rabbit again
>>
>>617078
Seeing as how last time didn't work, you decide to muzzle Aarla, but even though she resisted you successfully muzzled her. You feel excited as you start putting your dick inside her. But, the police arrest you as having sex under the age of 16 is a violation of Signian law. You were foolish for thinking that the signs didn't have cameras. As Signia is a country which worships the Sign, you are executed for committing a violation of Signian Law, which is also the Holy Law. You are transported back where you were, at Signia.

>What do you do?
>>
>>617101
[oh for crying out loud.... this is sad]
>Might as well check the inn's prices, also attempt to keep an ear out when passing through the inns common room area, rumors are a favored merchants tool.
>>
>>617126
"A room for one night is fifty signs"
You take fifty signs from your pocket and hand it over. As it's only 6 PM, you decide to sit down on a chair in the common room area. A strange looking man approaches you. He looks odd, probably a foreigner from a nearby country.

"Are you up to a bargain?" The strange looking man asks you.
"Sure" You reply.
"I have been looking for this sword all of my life but someone stole it from me as I just got it"
He hands you a photograph of a decorated saber laced with decorations and written with Signian letters.
"I have a bad feeling about this" Aarla whispers to you from your scarf.
"If you help me get the sword, I'll give you its scabbard and I'll keep the sword"
"How much does the scabbard cost?"
"As much as the King's palace"
"Hm..."

You both silently pause.

>What do you do?
>>
>>617187
>Noooope, shady as fuck.
also is this based on some pre-existing setting? whatever it is i'm completely unfamiliar, about what era is this equivalent too? 1920's, later?
>>
>>617241
>also since just noping out of the deal doesn't give much direction, see about finding your way to a market place in the morning, being a country full of signs i doubt that'll be hard.
>>
>>617241

"Deny his request Klar" Aarla softly whispers.
"Sorry Sir, but I can't do this bargain" You politely deny the odd man's request.
"Alright then..."

You slowly retire to your room, where you lie down and try to sleep.

11PM.

"Klar."
"What is it Aarla"
"Someone's here"
You slowly guide your hand to your revolver, which you placed on your lap. You spring up from your bed sheets and aim at the door.

No one.

"Aarla, are you messing with me?"
"no... I swear someone was there"
"just go to sleep already"

Something catches your eye as you scan the floor.

A golden scabbard identical to the one described by the odd looking man. You take the scabbard and put it inside your bag.

Morning, 8 AM.

You visit the marketplace after a confusing 30 minutes of glaring at signs. The setting suddenly transforms to a crowded place. Usual for a marketplace in the South. You look around and something catches your eye.

A necklace made of metal with a glowing ruby that catches the eye of Aarla. You quickly realize that ruby this far south is rare, and if exchanged to another Southern Country will give you more riches.

>What do you do?

Current Location: The Signian Marketplace.
Current items in bag: Water bottle, the scabbard that the odd looking man was talking about, a revolver, five cans of food and ammunition for your revolver.

(This is based on Kino no Tabi, the era changes based on the nation. Signia is in the 1910s era)
>>
>>617318
eh the plothook scabbard seriously makes me nervous but trying to exchange it for the ruby would probably just result in the scabbard being identified and us being called a thief or something...
well... ah fuck it
>try to exchange the suspicious scabbard for the ruby necklace and an additional sum of 200 signs, then buy what supplies are needed (probably just more food?) to reach the southern border of this country and get to another city.

we either dodge this mess with the scabbard or we walk right into it.
>>
>>617400
also wouldn't our total cash be 150 after the stay at the inn? so up the additional sum to 250.
(also, completely unfamiliar with that anime, and also gonna have to sleep soon.)
>>
>>616973
I leave the country of signs, but before doing so I tie Aarla to a sign and leave without her.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.