[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Traveller Rage Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Rage.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Rage.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Yesterday we created this lovely character for a Traveller Quest, and here we are for the first session.

Character Sheet is the Image Post.

Quick Rule Information:
-When i ask for a roll i take the first roll made, most of them will be 2d6, as the rule of Traveller are made that way.
-I wait about 30 minute between each post, the majority rule when making decision, if there are a tie, I break the tie with a dice roll.

So let's begin!

Rage was waiting on a bench, inside LXII-23c's starport, a medium sized C-Class starport.
Your comm ring in your pocket. You take it out, you know that name.

"Baron Simel? what does that weirdo want?" you ask, you know his name, but apart from that and his neon green suit, he's a mystery, he gave you a few job about a year ago, paid well, but a bit risky.
You answer the call.

"Good morning Mr. Rage! Glad to have you in direct, that mean your still in the system right?"he say enthusiastically.

"Indeed, and it's the evening where I am ,Baron. What..."

*BOOM*

The deafening sound of an explosion is heard not far away from where you are. You see no smoke from where you are, the spaceport is silent for a few second, everybody around you look in the direction of the origin.

>Hang-up and go in the direction of the explosion?
>Keep on the call, and pay no further attention to the hustle?
>>
>>611023

>Hang-up and go in the direction of the explosion?

Loot?
>>
>>611023
spaceport guards will probably be able to take care of anything happening, but still I think we should investigate.

can we ask baron if we can call him back?
>>
>>611023
>stay on the line but go and see what happened.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.