[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A really stupid fantasy medieval space quest.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: tfwfirsttimeGMing.jpg (53KB, 490x653px) Image search: [Google]
tfwfirsttimeGMing.jpg
53KB, 490x653px
Welcome to the ARSFMSQ, where the GM is stupid and has nothing better to do. In this quest the GM (me) will try all his hardest to make an actually sorta fun quest using his semi-bullshit RPG skills.
Literally anyone can play. Although, if you wish for race/class/skills I recommend filling out a character sheet off of the paizo website: http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/resources
and posting it in the thread. (This option is NOT MANDATORY.)

Anywho, LET'S QUEST!
>>
>>610884
Right. So do I have to have a character sheet on hand or are ya gonna walk us through the process? This is just using standard pathfinder with a twist? Are we playing as one character or are people going to take the mantle of multiple characters? Questions that need answers my friend.
>>
>>610974
You don't have to use a character sheet at all, it's only if you want a certain race or class, if you choose not to you will simply be a basic statline and ten hitpoints. But, if you choose to take a character sheet, just use MSpaint or whatever system you have to fill it out and post it in the thread. you want me to walk you through the process, I can. In terms of rules Pathfinder character creation, some minor rules, but apart from that I basically making shit up.
Finally, it'll be a party made up of whoever joins. None of said people need to have character sheets.
>>
>>611015
I apologise for my horrible spelling.
>>
I'll play but I can't do it until later today.
>>
OP you still here? i'd like to join
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.