[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Adventure of Zylphe the Plasma Being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Zylphe Chibi.png (198KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
Zylphe Chibi.png
198KB, 700x990px
This is Zylphe Renuis. He has crash landed on Terra Firma *Our world* after his ship broke in space and fell into orbit while chasing down a parasitic lifeform meteor. which is the bane of his species.
Upon landing on Terra Firma, he is knocked out. A group of humans came to see the crash site. What would you do to this alien lifeform?
Rules
*You cannot kill him. You cannot have him kill an uninfected human unless plagued by the parasite he is bound to defeat.
Multiple posts are welcomed.
*Priority missions is to repair his ship or to build a new ship to leave Earth. He cannot stay over a month or else his Plasma will wear out due to the enviroment being unsuitable to Zylphe.
>>
I'd check if he has a penis.
>>
>>60767
Yeah we need to check our tool before we start fixing the ship
>>
GET IT? TOOL? TOOL! LIKE A DIECK
>>
Infect him with the virus. we didn't kill him, the virus did.
>>
Steal all of his stuff and trap him somewhere so The US Government can take care of it.
>>
>>60767
>>60845
>>60875

You guys check the body of the lifeform. You touched the metalic dongle that seems to be it's crotch. It does nothing. Just a sharp pain in your hand when you stroked it causing a burning searing flesh smell when contact.

Zylphe's eyes open up through his helmet upon seeing the group of humans. He shuffles to his feet. Speaking in Plasmerian tounge

*LIfs caer ti fa du.....* (Its seems I made a mistake crashing onto this planet. I have to get my Universal translator working.) *Zylphe then walks back to his busted ship and reached into the mainframe to remove a simple bolt which then plants it into his helmet.. He speaks. *Terra Firma. * Helmet starts to whir with a holographic visual of his homeworld before the humans and him.

"My name is Zylphe and I have came not of harm or malice. I have came to warn you all of a plight that has been affecting the universe around us." *He then points to a black symbiotic life form in the hologram.* That is my target..

The humans that were surprised that alien had intellengence and dissapointed that his dongle on him wasn't his penis but instead was his plasma radiated armor which can be harmful to human touch. It is not advisable to touch him without proper protection. It is advisable you befriend him and as to ask him questions about him and what happened.
>>
Is this Megaman?
>>
>>69628
No it is a homage to Megaman in a way. More like Metroid mixed with Megaman.

>>61023
One of the Humans asked...."What in the world are you....?" Zylphe then responded. "I am a being called a Plasmarian. A living sentient being of plasma energy. Light is a source of my energy. *He then reaches up towards the sun showing the humans his regenerative powers.* I came to this world by accident and I do not plan to stay any longer then I have to. But I do need to make sure that this world does not contain that alien parasite I am hunting for.". The humans were puzzled. Is he friend or foe? What is the Alien Parasite? Why is he glowing brighter? One human stood up and asked after looking at the crashed ship.

"How do you suppose we could repair your ship? Do we even have the materials for it?"
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.