[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magiquest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: tegaki.png (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
10KB, 400x400px
Hello and welcome to magiquest! The quest for magic begins. We will be using dice rolls with d13. Rolling a 10 will have that action happen. Rolling a 13 will have TERRIBLY UNLUCKY CONSEQUENCES...

You wake up in your bed. It's a cool spring morning, the sun creeps past your window blinds cuts your bed in half with a somber white glow.
You sit up and shake your head. Waking up is hard, today being no different.
But today is DIFFERENT. Beyond your wildest and most absurd dreams, you recently discovered that MAGIC is actually real.
This is excitedly terrifying and terrifyingly exiting! You must set out soon to discover more of this unknown part of the world!
But first:
>WHO ARE YOU? WHAT IS YOUR NAME?
>>
Rolled 2 (1d13)

>>60165
>Zack Kingston
A man with a passion for sunglasses
>>
Rolled 8 (1d13)

Erasmus Oscilliad Orgasmus.
Master of blue magic.
>>
Zack Braff, Ex-racecar driver.
one day on the track, a baby stroller rolled onto the track. i swerved and almost hit the baby, i crashed but lived to tell the tale.
>>
I WAS THAT BABY!
>>
This died fast.
>>
>>60165
Martin Ombébéwembo, master Nigerian scam artist.
>>
>>60392
If he is writing a very long post that includes a drawn picture thirty minutes isn't that bad actually.
>>
I can see through your lies, Nigerian SCAMMER!
>>
Rolled 8 (1d13)

Adolf Hitler
a young aspiring painter from Vienna
>>
Kazuhira Miller

The child of an American GHQ officer and a Japanese woman, Kazuhira was born in Japan, during the country's occupation by U.S. military forces, and was named after the Japanese word for "Peace" (和平) by his mother. Kaz was conceived as a result of his mother working as a prostitute, though his father treated her as a wife. Kaz's early life in Japan was a struggle, as he was born after his father had returned to America, and could not obtain Japanese citizenship due to his father being unknown. Many Japanese children would often mock him for his Western appearance, with his blue eyes, blond hair and fair skin. Because of these factors, he identified himself more with the United States, the winners of World War II, than to the Japanese. However, his father had left his mother some money prior to leaving, which she used to set up a shop, selling items such as cigarettes to occupation troops.

When Kaz was ten years old, his mother became ill, leaving him to run the shop by himself. While his mother was bedridden, he stumbled upon a picture of his father, and began showing it to the American soldiers who came into the store, asking if they knew who the man was. He eventually learned from one of his father's students that the man was Colonel Miller, who had retired from active duty and was serving as a military instructor. Kaz knew he wanted to go to America as well as meet his father, so he eventually sent a letter to him in the U.S., requesting to travel there.
>>
File: tegaki.png (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
13KB, 400x400px
>>60290
Closest to a 10, so I'll keep it
(btw had to copyright my art since it's the best thing ever)

Your name is ERASMUS OSCILLIAD ORGASMUS. You are a master of BLUE MAGIC.
Or at least, you will be. As a matter of fact, right now, you don't even know the different colors of magic.
The whole name is a bitch though. School teasing around you was LEGENDARY. Seriously who the fuck has 3 equally obtuse names that are complete gold for bullies?
But that was a while ago, but due to this bullying, you have a below average SELF IMAGE. Sometime, it gets to you, and you feel pretty BLUE.

You look over at your alarm clock. It menacingly tells you it's 9:38. You're late for work!
You should probably go to work at your SHITTY JOB as to not incur the WRATH OF YOUR SUPERVISOR, a woman with the personality of a BENGAL TIGER and half the charm.
However, you could also go to the library, where you HALF BROTHER works. He might know something about magic, much more interesting..
>WHAT DO YOU DO?
>>
Talk to half-Brother.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d13)

>>60665
Go to my shitty job and try to learn magic from the bitchy boss. For she must be a witch
>>
Rolled 1 (1d13)

>>60860
Rollin
>>
Rolled 11 (1d13)

>>60860
>>60891
Damn I'm bad at this.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d13)

>>60921
Cmon I'm the only one posting done make me roll till I get a ten.
>>
File: tegaki.png (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
14KB, 400x400px
>>60860
You decide that, all things considered, work today can't wait. You put on your coat and not wizard hat and make your way downtown.

You reach the venue of your employment: ALLISON AND CO. MAGIC KNICK KNACKS.
You only realize now how ironic it is that you work in a store that sells cheap plastic wands and shit, when you recently discovered magic is actually real.

Then it dawns on you: maybe it isn't a coincidence.
No, it can't be just chance.
Something deeper must be in the works!
For the first time your life, you rush to work. You slam the door open and are greeted by your supervisor, MISS SUSAN DECKWOOD, staring at you angrily.
She noticed you are late. What a surprise.

You ignore her angry stare and ask her to teach you magic.
She looks confused and pissed off. Maybe she isn't a witch and you just asked a normal person and unrealistic request.
Maybe she is and doesn't want the customer hearing about it. The customer, by the way, looks at you in a way that makes you feel uneasy.
You feel as if you may have committed a social gaf!

But screw it! You have no time to be normal!
There is possibly larger things at stake!
>You need to make the customer leave.
>Or somehow convince Susan to spill the magic beans anyway.
>HOW DO YOU PROCEED?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.