[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Library Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 7

File: Goetic Circle.jpg (166KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
Goetic Circle.jpg
166KB, 736x736px
You creep quietly through the tomb, barely breathing. The dust of years lays thickly onto rough stone, and along the wall, old torch-mounts have mostly rusted away. You step as lightly as you can, but every step feels like a mistake, and a betrayal. Shouldering your bag, you glance behind you - the darkness before you yawns wide, eager to consume you. You pause in fear, your candle flickering faintly in your hand.

You are not supposed to be here, you think.

"I know," you whisper aloud, in reply, and steel your resolve. You hold a hand carefully in front of the candleflame, and continue forwards - more quickly now. Statues of ancient men and women pass you on either side, with arms outstretched in warning. You ignore them, and walk faster. Behind you, the shadows seem to slither and wriggle forwards, hungrily spilling over the cobblestones.

Finally, a great archway lies beyond you - and you know your prize lies within. You can't help but stop and gaze upon the entrance of the burial chamber for a moment, savoring the moment. And in the gloom, you can barely make out the stone sarcophagus that lies beyond.

Who was buried here, long ago?

>An ancient boy-king who doomed his nation, and was buried alive in punishment.
>An exile and a sorcerer who famously traveled around the world, and some say further.
>A cursed priest, who defeated great plagues - and then released his own.
>>
>>59259

>>
>>59259
>>An exile and a sorcerer who famously traveled around the world, and some say further.
>>
>>59259

I'll give it another 10 minutes for people to get in here and then we'll get started.
>>
>>59259
>>
>>59259
>>
File: comp8.png (8KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
comp8.png
8KB, 226x223px
>>59276
I second this
>>
>>59271
>>59311
>>59318

>boy-king wins out, writing
>>
File: OLD SUMT.png (181KB, 1000x516px) Image search: [Google]
OLD SUMT.png
181KB, 1000x516px
You rush forward over the cobbled room and reach the sarcophagus. Standing at the side, you can clearly see the sculpted face of a crowned boy, no older than 12. The boy's eyes stare endlessly into the dark above, and a noble crown rests on his brow. As you look, you see an alarming detail - the sculpture of the boy is strange. Instead, his mouth is twisted open, and his tongue has been carefully positioned within the stone. And as you look at the eyes of the boy again, you see now that the sculptor has carefully creased the boy's brow, and his eyes are wide with fright.

The boy-king is screaming endlessly in the dark.

On the chest of the sarcophagus, along with the seal you do not recognize, you see an ancient inscription. Peering through the shadows with your flickering candle, you realize that you know this alphabet, Old Sumt, but not the dialect.

Roll a 1d20 to understand the message written before you.

>best of 3 will decide how much you remember of Old Sumt
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>59356
I am retarded
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>59356
Reads
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>59356
>>
>>59372
>>59374
>>59382

>not bad
>writing
>>
>>59372
>>59374
>>59382

>17, good success!

You see now that the "dialect" is simple letter-swapping - some letters in Old Sumt are rounded and would be difficult to carve into stone. The sculptor simply used the alternate angled format to replace the rounded letters.

Mentally making the letter-swaps, you read the inscription carefully. It says:

PARNENOS II
DEATH WAS MERCY
OPEN THIS SEAL
AND BE BLESSED

There's something funny about the third line and fourth lines, like there's some contextual meaning that you are missing. The literal words seem clear enough, though. The anticipation of your find is causing your hands to shake and your mind to swim - your eyes flick back towards the tortured face of the boy.

Do you open it?

>Yes
>No
>>
>>59434
>No
>>
>>59434
Of course
>Yes
>>
>>59458
>>59490

Gonna need some more votes here.
>>
>>59434
>>No
>>
>>59458
>>59490
>>59505

>No it is, writing
>>
File: tegaki.png (121KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
121KB, 400x400px
As you bend to pick up your candle - you notice the flame jerking and dancing in a single direction, off towards your right. As you bend down, you notice a faint tug of air. More than that, the air is fresh! There must be some other entrance to the main burial chamber!

You pick up the candle and step by step, follow the breeze along one of the walls, until you come across a large circular door on rusted hinges.

There appears to be three stones with rough carvings on the door each with their own stylized symbol. More Old Sumt, it seems.

>Roll a d20 to make out the symbols on the door.
>>
>>59631

>please excuse my hilariously bad art
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>59631
Btw, who are we?
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>59631
See
>>
>>59651

You'll be able to decide before the thread is out.
>>
>>59651
>>59668

>writing since we rolled a 20 and no one is going to top that
>>
>>59651
>>59668

You look closer and realize that the symbols are actually much older and simpler than Old Sumt - you're looking at some of the very first symbols put to language, the Atatan alphabet.

The top right stone reads: B, the left stone reads "OO" and the right stone reads "K". Could it be that easy? After all these centuries, the White Tome has been locked behind a door that reads "BOOK"? Incredible.

All you have to do is tap the stones in sequence to open the door. No warnings are otherwise present and the fresh air is wafting slowly from under the -

You hear a crashing sound in the darkness behind. Spinning quickly, you check the sarcophagus - and it is still sealed. You strain to listen and make out another distant echo, from the entrance of the tomb. Two voices - one saying "He's definitely gone down here!" and the next saying "Hurry!". The stomp of boots on stone begin to echo through the halls, and you can see the red glow of torches at the very far end.

They've found you. You have to act fast. You draw your knife from your belt and decide what to do.

>Tap out the stones to spell "BOOK" and flee?
>Flee back up towards the entrance and slip past your pursuers in the confusion?
>Blow out your candle and ambush them in the dark?
>>
>>59756
>Tap out the stones to spell "BOOK" and flee?
>>
>>59756

>Blow out your candle and ambush them in the dark
>>
>>59769
This
>>
>>59756
>>Tap out the stones to spell "BOOK" and flee?
>>
>>59756
>>Blow out your candle and ambush them in the dark?

WE ASSASSIN NAOW
>>
>>59769
>>59770
>>59772
>>59783
>>59828

>BOOK wins by a vote, sorry assassins. you'll get plenty chances later though. Writing.
>>
guys, cmon, the most logical thing to do here is to try to assault/capture them in the dark. The light a torch can provide is limited and basically makes them easy targets. lets say you do get through the door but what next, you do not know what's behind the door or how the door really work yet.
>>
Without missing a beat, you turn and shove the marked stones in the correct sequence. At once, you hear a heavy click, and the whole door quickly swings on its rusted hinges - making an incredible racket. You leap through the doorway with your candle just as you hear your pursuers shout again "Run! He's definitely still here!". Looking ahead, you see a lectern with an old tome resting upon it.

The White Tome - it must be!

Without thinking, you stride up to the lectern and pick it up. No time to waste! You shove the book into your rucksack and sprint down the new hall, not looking behind you. As you run, you realize that the hall is at an incline and the air is getting fresher as well. The statues you pass seem to urge you faster, and you barely notice when you stumble across a few old skeletons laying across the rough-hewn floor. You round a quick corner and mentally scream a prayer when you clearly see a stone staircase leading up to a tiny crevice - a way outside! You slow down, but only barely, as you leap up the stairs and then finally wriggle through the crevice, tearing your clothes somewhat.

Stumbling through the other side, you fall flat onto the damp hillside, breathing heavily. You realize that it's still night - the stars above you blaze angrily at your success. You have the White Tome, you think, your hands clutching your rucksack. Looking back at the crevice, it seems impossibly small - less than a foot wide. How you managed to fit through, you have no idea - more importantly, a man in armor could never wriggle out like you did.

Standing quickly, you turn - and Terat, your companion and sometimes friend, is standing there, a mixture of ecstasy and fright rippling over his broad features.

"Do you have it, Keruk?" he hisses, nervously gripping his dagger.

"Tell me what's happening first!" you demand.

Who's chasing you and Terat? This decision will also decide your background

>Inquisitorial agents. They hunt down the occultists who would dare to consort with otherworldly spirits and gain their powers - like yourself and Terat. [+1 Will]
>Rival expeditions. Thieves like yourself don't give a damn about the book or any artifact, really. You just want to sell it and live like a king. [+1 Cunning]
>Foreign priesthood. You just desecrated one of Ruvakan's holiest sites to destroy a national relic. Life as an Inquisitorial Apprentice isn't easy. [+1 Daring]

>If it's not clear, the first option makes you an occultist, the second option makes you a thief, and the third option makes you a warrior-type.
>>
>>60154
>>Inquisitorial agents. They hunt down the occultists who would dare to consort with otherworldly spirits and gain their powers - like yourself and Terat. [+1 Will]

WE HERETICS NAOW
>>
>>60154
>Rival expeditions. Thieves like yourself don't give a damn about the book or any artifact, really. You just want to sell it and live like a king. [+1 Cunning]
Please be a long range character
>>
>>60154
>Foreign priesthood. You just desecrated one of Ruvakan's holiest sites to destroy a national relic. Life as an Inquisitorial Apprentice isn't easy. [+1 Daring]
>>
>>60154
>Inquisitorial agents. They hunt down the occultists who would dare to consort with otherworldly spirits and gain their powers - like yourself and Terat. [+1 Will]
>>
>>60154

I'll give it about 10 more minutes since this will influence the next steps for Keruk pretty strongly.
>>
>>60154
>Inquisitorial agents.
>>
>>60173
>>60219
>>60238

>Inquisitorial agents, locked in
>we heretics now
>writing
>>
File: WHITE BOOK.jpg (84KB, 573x357px) Image search: [Google]
WHITE BOOK.jpg
84KB, 573x357px
Terat's sallow face tightens before he begins - "Yataer and his fucking torturers must have tracked us after we stole our horses in the last village. I have no idea how he did. We can't go back for your horse either - his men have camped outside the front of the tomb. Did you get the book or not?"

You can't resist - you slowly bring the tome out and watch Terat's face as his eyes go wide and fiendish grin spreads across his face. You take a moment yourself to bathe in the radiance of the tome. You and Terat seem to take a deep breathe together, and let the tome's earthy scent flow over you. Terat keeps smiling and places a hand on your shoulder, finally relaxed.

"I didn't even expect you to come out of that tomb alive, not with the torturers storming the tomb! I was on this side of the hill for a walk since I couldn't sleep, I only just managed to stay out of sight myself. And you pop out of the hillside less than 20 yards away. Amazing. But how did you get past the curse?" Terat eyes seem to crinkle in genuine confusion. "How did you beat it? We could never find out what the curse actually was?"

The question puzzles you for a moment and you purse your lips.

What do you say?

>There just wasn't a curse at all!
>I think the curse was on the sarcophagus itself - I didn't open it at all.
>No idea, I took the book and ran once I knew the Inquisitor was in the tomb, I didn't even think about the curse.
>Something else?
>>
>>60472
>There just wasn't a curse at all!
>>
>>60472
>I think the curse was on the sarcophagus itself - I didn't open it at all.
>>
>>60481
>>60534

I'll combine these. Writing.
>>
You shrug your shoulders and look up at Terat's gaunt face and devilish grin.

"Honestly, I'm not sure - I don't think there was a curse at all. Or maybe it was protecting the sarcophagus of Parnenos itself, and I don't think I even touched the sarcophagus. I found the book and the exit, and I ran!"

Terat seems to smile even wider at this, and says "No curse? Are you sure?" His eyes seem to widen even further in glee. You go to respond, but suddenly, you realize how close Terat is standing to you, still grinning. "Is something wrong?" Terat asks.

>Roll a d20+1 (best of three)
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>60672
b-b-b-back the fuck off Terat?
>>
File: Ezpz's Ex.jpg (19KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Ezpz's Ex.jpg
19KB, 250x250px
Rolled 16 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>60672
Here.
>>60700
Nice dubs and rolls
>>
>>60700
>>60716

One more roll fellas?
>>
Rolled 3 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>60672
>>
>>60672
Roll d20+1
>>
>>60805
Whoops, fucked that up. Let's try again...

dice+d20+1
>>
>>60814
Goddammit.
>>
>>60805
>>60814
>>60831
options field
>>
Rolled 2 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>60831
Hopefully my retardedness doesn't derail the story.
>>
>19, success on the first try! nice

You start to wonder that yourself - suddenly, you're confused. Is something wrong? You try to ask Terat that question and you realize that your eyes are closed now - there's a terrible weight on your eyelids, like you're exhausted - you can't even open them. As you stand there for a moment with your eyes closed, you become convinced - there is something desperately wrong, you're sure of it now. There's a bizarre sensation in your stomach, like you're floating in a pool of water or something, and you still can't open your eyes or even call Terat's name. Terror suddenly washes over you - what's happening? - and you find a source of willpower you never knew you had. Trembling - you force your eyelids open.

You are still in the dark - and you're laying flat on your back in the burial chamber, with your head turned flat against the stone. You can see your candle burning down next to the sarcophagus, sputtering against the wax. But the sarcophagus is open? There's a terrible noise - a wet, ripping sound, coming from above you. You summon every particle of your willpower yet again and your head slowly turns so that you can see above you.

There is a terrible gaping wound in your abdomen, and your intestines are hanging in mid-air, dripping blood. Your eyes track upward, following the pale ropes, and a desiccated corpse seems to be - seems to be consuming your intestines.

The dead boy-king of Ruvakan is eating you alive.

You try to scream but nothing comes out. Terror floods through you once again and you realize that your dagger is clenched tightly in your fist - and the boy-king does not seem to realize you are awake.

>What the fuck do you do? Roll a d20 with your action.

>Stab the dead king?
>Try to get up?
>Slash your own intestines and run?
>Something else?
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>60870
Try to seduce the King
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>60870
>Stab the dead king
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>60870
Give him terrible indigestion from the spicy food I had earlier.
>>Exposed intestines -> I'm kinda fucked anyway.
>>
>>60888
>>60922
>>60933

This quest won't end with your death, gentlemen.

Writing.
>>
>>60888
>>60922
>>60933
Well, we're screw anyways.
>>
File: BOYKING.png (305KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
BOYKING.png
305KB, 620x400px
>highest roll was a 4 for seduction
>lol

In a panic, you raise your arms to plead with the Boy-King - the King's head snaps in your direction, empty eye sockets flaring. You seem to have gotten his attention, at least.

Blood seeps out between his gaping jaws as he suddenly stops chewing.

A terrible voice seems to cough up from the bowels of this demon, and you realize it's speaking to you, in Old Sumt.

"Awake? Even now?" The Boy-King teeth's seem to vibrate and you realize you are watching a cruel mockery of laughter.

"You have more life than even the boy did, and a sweet meal he was indeed." The Boy-King rips open along length of your intestines and greedily drains the blood from it, before pausing in thought.

"Ah - but perhaps you would have a better use to me than just another meal."

The king drops your guts and crouches low, and the scents of blood and death wash over your face.

"Tell me - if I let you live, would you serve faithfully"?

>Nod
>Shake your head
>>
>>61098
>Nod
Might as well. I don't think we have much choice.
>>
>>61098
>Nod
How faithfully was never specified.
>>
>>61118
>>61142

I'll wait another few minutes to see if anyone is wants to refuse.

Even if you did, it wouldn't end the quest, you know.
>>
>>61098
Nod.
>>Raping and pillaging, woo hoo!
>>
>>61118
>>61142
>>61221

>probably a good choice, honestly

The weariness seems to be wearing off somewhat, and you nod slowly. If you have to serve this demon to survive, then you will - but not gladly.

The Boy-King stares at you for a long several seconds, your blood dripped slowly onto the cold stone floor below.

"So be it. Serve me and you shall be rewarded."

Deftly, the King collects your damaged guts and whispers phrases in a language you have never heard, as he stuffs them back into your abdomen.

The sensation is deeply uncomfortable, but it doesn't hurt. Once your guts have been restored to their normal position, the King shoots a glance at you and then does something strange - he breaks the tip of his index finger off, and chants slowly again in a guttural and harsh tongue.

The small bone begins to sizzle and glow with heat, and without hesitation, the King drops it onto your wound.

The pain is excruciating and your heels drum on the surface of the stone tiles uncontrollable. You realize that you're screaming - shrieking, really - louder than you ever have before.

When the pain subsides, you look down at your abdomen expecting to see destroyed and burned intestines - and instead you see dry, and desiccated flesh stretching over the old wound. The heat from the bone seems to wash through your guts - dry and harsh.

[Total HP decrease: 20->12]
[Regeneration: +1 HP daily]

As you stand, head and shoulders over the corpse of the King, the corpses says quietly to you: "My death gives you life, so long as you do my will." You bring your robes around your wound to hide your injury - you can barely stand to look at it.

You nod again, in understanding.

"Bring me dinner, slave." the King states, and points at an angle towards the ceiling - following his shortened finger, you realize he's pointing up towards the tomb entrance.

Towards Terat.

You spend several minutes stumbling back through the dust, your mind almost totally empty. You pass through the entrance to the tomb, where you and Terat were camped, expecting to see Yataer and his soldiers. Instead, you see Terat's gaunt frame besides the fire, your horses whinnying gently at your presence.

Terat spins around in terror and clambers to his feet. "Keruk - are you okay? I heard you screaming in the darkness - you've been in the tomb for hours and I thought you were dead - what happened down there? Your face is so pale!"

>what do? pick an action and roll a d20

>try to convince him to come back down into the burial chamber
>convince him to leave with you
>ask him about the Inquisitorial agents that were chasing us
>Explain that you have entered into the service of the dead King
>Other?
>>
>>61391

Wow I really have to work on my formatting. Sorry guys.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>61391
>>ask him about the Inquisitorial agents that were chasing us
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>61391
>ask him about the Inquisitorial agents that were chasing us
>>
>>61432

I really need a new die.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>61391
>>ask him about the Inquisitorial agents that were chasing us
>>
>>61432
>>61440
>>61464

>look like an 11 to me - mild failure, sorry gents

"Forget all that - where's Yataer and the other Inquisitorial agents that were here? Two of them chased me through the tomb!" Terat reels back in shock, mouth working in confusion.

"How is that possible, we lost them almost two weeks ago in that village where we stole the horses? Did they beat us here? Is it a trap?" Terat suddenly whirls, checking the surroundings.

You realize that the agents must have been part of the King's curse - was any part of your exploration real? You check inside your rucksack - no White Tome. Terat turns to you again, and asks "What's wrong with you? What happened down there, dammit? Did you scream because of the curse?" Terat nervously grips his knife, as he does frequently.

And now you remember - the Curse of Parnenos. No one had ever returned alive from an expedition into the tomb, even though many had tried over the years. The White Tome itself, supposedly a nearly complete manual on black arts and devil-summoning, was last rumored to have been owned by Parnenos II, last of his line...The heat inside you from the King's foul magic seemed to flare painfully - a reminder to do your duty?

Terat is still waiting expectantly for an answer, what do say? Roll a d20 for your action.

>Yes, I found the tome, come inside and check it out!
>Listen, you need to get out of here while you can!
>Stab Terat unexpectedly and drag him down there yourself
>Other?
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>61625
>Stab Terat unexpectedly and drag him down there yourself
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>61625
>>Stabby stab stab.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>61625
>Yes, I found the tome, come inside and check it out!
>>
>>61711

Looks like we're going with this, unless you guys have any strong objections?
>>
>>61788
Looks like the best roll to me.
>>
>11 to convince - failure

"I found the White Tome, Yerat." Yerat stares at you blankly. "I left it inside though - do you want to come see it?" Your tone is conspiratorial, friendly. Yerat's characteristic paranoia appears to be swelling though - the same man who convinced you that the Inquisitors were hoarding grimoires for their own usage or any other number of bizarre occultist-themed conspiracies is now using that mind against you. He clearly suspects something - looking glancing down at yourself, you realize that you're still covered in your own blood, even if your robes are covering the terrible dessicated wound that covers your abdomen now.

You take a step forward and ask again - "It's what we came here for, Yerat, please!" But your friend's eyes have narrowed and his grip on his dagger has become firm and unyielding.

Yerat suddenly barks out, "Why should I come down there? How do I even know that you're still Keruk?" You meet his fear-filled gaze, but you're sure he detect that something is amiss.

>What do? Pick an action and roll a d20.

>Make another persuasion attempt (write-in)
>Surprise attack stab
>Warn him of what's truly occurred
>Convince him to join your new master's service
>Other?
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>62003
>>Surprise attack stab
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>62003
>>Surprise attack stab
I never liked that bum anyway.
>>
Rolled 12 - 5 (1d20 - 5)

>>62071
>>62104

rolling for Yerat's defense
>>
>>62071
>>62104
>>62127

You take another step forward, and Yerat takes another step back. The heat in your gut flares again. No amount of talk will be enough to bring Yerat back to the King, you understand.

You attempt to draw your knife and stab at Yerat in a single action, but your desiccated skin is tight and inflexible - it slows you down. You catch Yerat by surprise but he stumbles backwards as you slash, and you only open his robes.

At once, Yerat's face crumbles into anger and despair, and he shouts "I don't know what happened to you, but I don't care. Kill me if you can, scum!" He leaps at you with his knife raised!

Roll a d20 to defend yourself!
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>62169
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>62169
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>62192
>>62195

Rolling for Yerat's attack
>>
>>62232
Yerat's zombie food.
>>
>>62192
>>62195
>>62232

>19-4 = +15, great success

Yerat charges forward slashing wildly - but you were ready for that. Yerat might be one of the least coordinated people you've ever might, and while you're not exactly a fine warrior, you've always been a superior athlete.

Quickly stepping to the side, Yerat's wild slashes miss you by a mile. Before he can catch his balance, you plunge your dagger directly into the middle of the his spine.

Yerat's limbs go limp instantly - it's like the strings that moved his arms and legs have been severed immediately.

You stoop to roll him over and his eyes are panicked - he's still breathing, but they're labored breaths. You're not sure how long he'll live, but you're certain that the King will prefer him alive.

---

Dragging him down into the depths took longer than you wanted, and time enough for you to consider exactly what you had done.

The bone fragment within you seemed to beat out waves of harsh warmth in response to your heartbeat - like they were in conflict.

You tried not to listen to sounds as the King ate him alive - at least there were no screams.

---

In the darkness of the tomb, you could hear the King slowly walk back to his sarcophagus - his footsteps wet with the blood of your only friend.

Before he entered the stone coffin, he had spoken in Old Sumt - "You have earned another night of life, slave. Sleep."

The warmth in your gut dwindled to a spark, and you felt your consciousness drain away. Slumping to the floor, you feel asleep as commanded.

>Welp, we're done for now people. Thanks for playing.
>Questions, criticisms, comments?
>This quest could have gone entirely differently with other choices
>>
>>62357
First time participating in one of these, so I don't have much of a basis for comparison. Fun to do, but my main recommendation would be to have your options pre-typed if you are going to keep the story this short. If you want the same people with you the whole way through, most aren't going to be able to stick around for the 6 hours this took. Still enjoyable, though - thanks for taking the time to host.
>>
>>62357
are you gonna continue this quest?
>>
>>62475
>>62797

Sure, I have some free time in the next few days
>>
>>62843
radical

Will put on watcher
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.