/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occult Horrors Quest #3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: helicopter.jpg (54KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
helicopter.jpg
54KB, 800x800px
Finally, you've arrived at the church. Your first attempt at getting in wasn't the smoothest, but now there seems to be nothing standing in your way. Apparently, inside of this church are the experiments of an illusive doctor named Shelby, and maybe something to provide a bit of an explanation as to why the guy freaked out and started making monsters; At least that's what you're interested in. Bryce, your thuggish "friend" seems to think his brother is in there still, and Chelle, your "mutant" friend seems to only be interested in finding Shelby himself.

You also had a strange dream last time. Expensive pancakes were involved.

>ITEMS IN PACK:

>A deck of tarot cards
>A flashlight
>Four candles
>Your sister's credit card

>Previous Threads: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=occult+horrors
>>
>>583555

While waiting for Chelle to show up, you pull out your phone and begin to snap pictures of the wreckage. As far as you can tell, the bloody tint to the water and the hole that seems to have been dug out by animals signifies someone trapped underneath the wreckage, and a bunch of those monsters trying to dig the person out; You can't imagine they were actually trying to help the poor soul.

"The fuck you doin'?" Bryce asks, aggressively.

You continue to snap different angles of the scene, "Taking Pictures. I'm a paranormal investigator. I go to weird places like this, take pictures and stuff, talk to spirits, and just generally look into things people don't generally look into. Gonna post these on the internet."

"What -- like facebook?"

>"I mean - basically ... I want to make a website for this stuff, but I've never actually thought of a good name for it."

Bryce lowers his head deep in thought, "What about - like - weird freaky shit dot com."

You smile and give Bryce a light, sharp exhale in response to his suggestion. After finishing your photo session, you post your pictures to the thread.

You can tell it's actually just a small model, but still I admire the dedication OP

GET IN THERE OP

Damn, looks rough.

post tail fin

>A) Briefly check the helicopter wreckage

>B) Proceed to the church

>C) Write in
>>
>>583558
>Get in there!
The posters demand it.
But take a pic of the tail fin and upload it before we do.
>>
>>583585

(1/2)

You walk around the wreckage and snap a photo of the tail fin, then upload it to the thread in reply to the poster who asked you to. Not long after, the poster replies.

now post feet

You wade through the water and crawl into the helicopter cockpit. There isn't much inside, aside from a kit with a flare gun and some matches which you pop into your backpack.

"Where is this chick, man?" Bryce asks, pacing back and forth.

>"I don't know, she told me to meet her here," You reply

"Man, fuck this. I'm goin' in. You coming?"

You hesitate for a while, but for all you know Chelle's already inside. Eventually your curiosity gets the better of you, and you begin to climb the fence with Bryce. You both creep up to the backside of the church trying your best to avoid what appeared to be sentries positioned outside. Surprisingly, the inside of the church was relatively spotless compared to the madness outside. The place resembled and smelled like a public school; Rough around the edges - sure, but clean enough to be "official".

You peer into the Sanctuary, and feel anything but safe. Lined across the floor were body bags stuffed with both people and monsters, and the whole place was crawling with them. It seems as if they were using the church as a base of operations, as well as turning the place upside down looking for Shelby's basement.

Bryce grabs your arm and pulls you away from the doorway, "Come on, they still ain't found it yet."
>>
>>583641

(2/2)

>https://clyp.it/1niwpoaw

He leads you to what appears to be some sort of classroom with all sorts of children's projects plastered all over the walls, and a bunch of stuffed animals scattered about. You gently close the door behind you, and turn to see Bryce picking up the stuffed animals. Each animal had some sort of voice box, which Bryce pressed in a specific order. The buttons seemed to wirelessly input some kind of code, as when Bryce stopped picking up stuffed animals, the floor began to open up.

You gaze gobsmacked at what appears to be a lift positioning itself at what used to be the floor of the room, "This is insane..."

Bryce looks on with you, somewhat surprised as well, "Yeah, my bro told about it. Said if they ever got in trouble I should get the boys, come down there, and fuck creepy dude up."

Aside from your initial astonishment, you both spend no time boarding the lift and descending to what lies below.

After a few minutes, the lift reaches the basement; The place was about the size of a football field, and packed with all sorts of equipment that looked scientific for as much as you could tell.
Along the walls sat rows of tubes filled with abominations lying dormant in some sort of liquid. At the back of the room seemed be a mess of computers cabinets and notes, and in the center lie two corpses, presumably Andre, and Bryce's brother. As expected, Shelby was nowhere to be seen.

>A.) Examine notes.

>B.) Check Cabinets.

>C.) Examine abominations.

>D.) Write in
>>
>>583648
>Examine abominations
Take pics of them too.

Also their feet.
And upload.
>>
>>583720

Bryce simply drags his feet to the center of the room, and sits on the floor in silence, his gaze fixed on the corpses in the center of the room.

You feel bad for Bryce, but you've never been great at consoling people, and now isn't really any different; Instead, you keep yourself busy by thoroughly examining the abominations in the tubes.

You see the two abominations you've encountered. Beside both of the tubes are notepads detailing the specifics of each specimen. You couldn't understand most of it, but each one had about a paragraph of general notes.

>The result of this experiment was a gradual increase in the size of the subject's upper body strength, and general bloating of the flesh. The skin became about ten times harder, and renders the subject impervious to most projectiles aside from heavy caliber bullets. Another side effect was a drastically increased risk of hyperventilation. The subject seems to have trouble breathing, and tends to over-compensate for that fact. The subject seems to be stuck in a state of panic and confused rage.

>This experiment was the result of trying to create a chimera of sorts. While nimble, this specimen doesn't seem much more capable than a human being with a weapon. Replication is relatively quick, so it's good for a distraction, but ultimately it is useless for our mission.

>A) Check Cabinets

>B) Examine Notes

>C) Write in

(Off to bed, Will continue tomorrow)
>>
>>583867
A
>>
>>583867
A
Also take socks and shoes off and snap a foot pic next to the abominations for scale.
>>
>>583867
OP?
>>
>>600161
>>598672

(OP here, another project picked up, and I haven't really had time between that and work to continue the quest, so i'll have to postpone it until this Saturday. Sorry about that guys I had wanted to finish this "Patina Hill" story in this thread but it may have to be the next one.)
>>
>>609281
Alright, I'll try to be there for when the quest resumes. Thanks for the quest, by the way.
>>
>>609281
OP?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.