[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Short Blade Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: descarga (3).jpg (5KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
descarga (3).jpg
5KB, 210x240px
You wake up to the rhythmical sound of a hammer hitting something… Something…
Ow! Who the hell is hitting YOU with a hammer? Who the hell does that blacksmith think he is? Or who does he think you are? ...Wait, who are you again? Judging from the situation, you must be… a sword! Fit for a knight, destined to conquer his foes!
Another blow of the heavy hammer dashes your dreams of slaying dragons when you realize… You are not long enough to be a sword? The hell are you then?
>[] A fine dagger, for a dashing rouge, capable of cutting a purse as well as the throath of a despot
>[] A new, exotic type of blade. Maybe this blacksmith is some kind of genius?
>[] A… Kitchen knife? Who the hell would run a quest about a kitchen knife?! What are you going to do, cook for the goblins?
>>
>>58263
>>[] A… Kitchen knife? Who the hell would run a quest about a kitchen knife?! What are you going to do, cook for the goblins?
>>
>You are one of the finest dildos in town
>>
>>58263

Kitchen Knife.

No side of beef or lamb is too much for us! Millions of onions will be finely diced by our noble edge!
>>
>>58265
>>58263
A... kitchen knife? B-but...
As the hammer once again shatters your hopes and dreams (found like... 2 minutes ago), you realize the horrible thruth.
You will never be a sword...
But... You will not stand by this! You will not be a simple kitchen knife! This abuse by the blacksmith must not go unpunished!
>[] Jump at the blacksmith and slash wildly at him with your stubby-but blazing hot- blade [BATTLE]
>[] Try to call upon the acient power of your heritage (???)
>[] Surrender
>>
>>58282
>>[] Surrender
>>
>>58282

>call upon your ancient

Our forefathers were mighty meat cleavers would not stand for this! Summon your strength and become your true self, a cleaver of furious chopping power!
>>
>>58282
>[] Surrender
>>
>>58282
>[] Try to call upon the acient power of your heritage (???)
>>
>>58282
(Surrender? Okay then)
You give up the fight against the mighty blacksmith. He is as a god to blades, and has forged too many to count, while you're but one measly kitchen knife... After ages of being beaten by the cruel instruments of the muscled god, you are left to cool... Pretty close to the streets of the small town.
[Fighting Spirit: 30%]
Perhaps... You should try something?
>[] Flee! Pursue freedom!
>[] Attack a passerby
>[] Write-in?
>>
>>58326
was writing, but since it tied (and i didnt say i was writing) i'll try to drop something further along to make up for it. Sorry!
>>
>>58329
>[] Write-in?

accept the fate and determine to the best kitchen knife of all
we will travel to the world, cutting all kinds of meat and whatshit
>>
>>58329
>[] Attack a passerby
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
>>
>>58329
>[] Flee! Pursue freedom!
>>
>>58331
Don't worry, it happens.
>>
>>58340
>>58345

Combine these please.

We care not from whence the meat comes, but only that we cleave it.
>>
>>58370
(So glad i started this instead of Nechronica quest)
You smell blood. The smell... It's intoxicating. You feel the need to cook, to clave meat into the finest dish possible...
Are your kitchen knife... "Instincts" (you guess) getting to you?
You await in ambush for a passerby to cut into, and the opportunity presents himself when a couple walks by
>Roll 1d100
>[] Target the man
>[] Target the young woman
>[] Kill both of them and make a combined dish
>[] Other (Write in?)
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>58381
>[] Other (Write in?)

>Love at first sight
>>
>>58388
seconding
it was the veal that they just bought
>>
>>58381
>[] Other
Follow them home, find out who their loved ones are, then kill and cook the couple and serve to their relitives
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>58381

>[] Kill both of them and make a combined dish

Inspiration strikes! A combined dish shall be made!
>>
You feel the rage pump through your short, sturdy (and still pretty damm hoy) blade... Or it would if you had not seen that handsome looking piece of meat.
It would make you drool... If you had a mouth.
You need to cook that. You absolutely must.
>Rolled:29
But you fail. In your mad dash to reach the uncooked food, you grossly miscalculate the trayectory of flying kitchen knives like an amateur who has only seen knife throwing in eastern magical moving pictures. To be fair, you WERE just made.
The couple is looking at the flying knife (you) in shock.
[Fighting Spirit: 25%]
>[] PANIC (-Fighting Spirit, +???)
>[] Apologize
>[] Snap and murder everyone who saw your failure
>[] Other (Write in?)
>>
>>58419
Do you want to save that roll?
>[] Yes.
>[] No.
KNIFE-TIP:Saving rolls causes negative effects in the long run, but might save you further on. Use it wisely.
>>
>>58422
Apologize, you were literally just born, you are merely a bbyblade
roll for puppy dog blade eyes
>>
>>58430
>just a 96
nah
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>58432
i forgot my roll
>>
>>58444
Save that

Also
>appologize
>>
File: tegaki.png (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
22KB, 400x400px
>>58444
>98
>trips
WE ARE THE CUTEST KNIFE EVER
>>
(I NEVER POSTED A WRONG UPDATE AND DELETED THE POST NO SIR)
>Apologize- Rolled 98- Crítica Sucess!
You look to the scared couple, trying to look as cute as posible to defuse the situation...
>Critical Sucess! You have gained +1 Cuteness.
You try to make puppy eyes, until you realize you have no eyes to do that with. So you just... Grow a pair?
How the fuck did that even work?
"S-sorry for that... I... I was trying to cook a fine dish out of that meat you're carrying..."
The couple look at you, completely hypnotized by your disgusting levels of cuteness. You could kill someone by being this cute.
>[] Could you let me do that? [Reputation +?]
>[] Take advantage of their lowered guards and slaughter them [+5 Strenght]
>[] Try to get the couple to buy you from the blacksmith
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>58511
>>[] Try to get the couple to buy you from the blacksmith

pls i would be as good as a puppy
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>58511
>Get them to buy us

Are you going to be taking an average or the first roll always?
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>58511
>>[] Could you let me do that? [Reputation +?]
Cook that food!
That +5 str looks tempting, but i don't want the blood of innocents on our blade just yet
>>
>>58525
Highest roll of the winning vote. You can save a roll from a non-winning option and use it if it's higher, but it'll have consequences later.
>>
>tfw you expected everyone to pick kitchen knife
>tfw you thought they'd go murderhobo
>tfw when you have nothing planned.
Writing...
>>
>>58580
murderhobos only ever get to murder other murderhobos. if we become a hitman assassin/Masterful chef , we could use catering gigs to strike high-class targets.
>>
>Try to get bought by the couple
>Highest roll:84
>Sucess! ...
Your absolute cuteness has warmed the hearts of the young couple enough to trascend the sheer weirdness of this situation. You manage to convince them to buy you from the blacksmith, who basically gives you away, whispering something about "stupid wizards" and "no sense of right and wrong". He seems sure that you've been made sentient by a random wizard... Now that you think about it, why can you think? Knives arent supposed to be able to talk.
Regardless, the young couple brings you to their home, where you can see they have a small child, about 5 years of age, playing near the kitchen.
The couple places you in the kitchen top, and go... somewhere. You didnt quite catch that.
Maybe you should do something?
>[] Sacrifice the kid to the Dark Gods for POWER BEYOND MORTAL COMPREHENSION... And a nice hat. Like... A REALLY nice hat. [+90 Hat, + ???] (Roll 1d666)
>[] Try cooking without help (Roll 1d100)
>[] Explore the house. Find the couple.
>[] Other (Write-In)
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>58609
>>[] Try cooking without help (Roll 1d100)
rmb, we trying to nice
>>
>>58609

The couple has shown us kindness after our blind lust for meatchopping. We should repay the favor by cooking them dinner and asking them if they need anyone to be... Sliced, shredded and included in a tasteful barbacoa-style entree.
>>
>>58609
SACRIFICE
>>
>>58657
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>58609
explore every nook and cranny of the house. look for cookbooks.
rolling for cookbook nook look
>>
Alright guys, running low on batteries, so i'm afraid i have to go soon. Will keep counting votes for next thread until this one dies down, so feel free to vote.
Twitter ( Will post when next thread is up) : @Dawngeongaming
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.