[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Begin Again Quest #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (71KB, 780x342px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
71KB, 780x342px
You are Ana Kawalski, an American girl currently being taught at Orenbirdge Highschool in California. Right now, you're sitting at your last period - waiting for it to end, as always. The other kids in your Art class have always been terrible. They simply don't appreciate it, they just take it for an easy A, and are the average loudmouth teens. The few people you even tolerate sit across the room from you, specifically your friend Chelsea, who sits right next to your other friend, Kent. You wouldn't say you have a best friend, because you never did trust people much. Right now, you're doodling a beach sunset in your sketchbook. Checking your phone, you can tell that right now, it's 1:20 pm. Good, only 10 minutes until you get out. Still, not getting up and waiting at the door. Mr. Romero waits until the bell, to make everything a clusterfuck for some reason.

What should you do?

A. Gesture over making funny faces at Chelsea, hoping she notices.
B. Finish up your drawing.
C. Ask the teacher to go to the bathroom.
D. (Write in)
>>
>>580879
>A. Gesture over making funny faces at Kent, hoping he notices.
>>
>>580905
>
So, write in? Because that isn't what I wrote.
Not to sound rude.
>>
>>580930
Yeah, forgot to change the a to a d, sorry.
>>
>>580932
Gotcha. We'll be going with that, to speed things up

You nod over to the Kent, crossing your eyes. He looks back and snorts in response, tapping his watch. As you start to look down at your phone, the bell rings. Guess that took longer than you thought. You return your phone to your back pocket, getting up and slinging your backpack over your shoulder. You walk towards Kent and Chelsea, and walk out of the class with them. Apparently the two are in a heated discussion.

"But, you have to look at it this way, if I CAN hypothetically balance out a day of McDonald's food with a day of good food and going to the gym, why WOULD'NT I?", Kent says in his classic half-joking tone.

"No, no. That's not possible, though. Speaking hypothetically is completely pointless, considering this is real life, Kent."

It's a silly debate, but you figure you could weigh in. What do you say; if anything at all?

A. "Sure Chelsea, but what's the harm in thinking about possibilities? I mean, it IS pretty dumb, but it isn't like you're a nutrition expert."
B. "Kent, you have to admit, its a stupid thing to think. There's no point in arguing this obviously false idea."
C. Ignore the entire discussion, giving a small goodbye and wave and heading out to the main hall.
D. (Write in)
>>
>>581006
>A. "Sure Chelsea, but what's the harm in thinking about possibilities? I mean, it IS pretty dumb, but it isn't like you're a nutrition expert."
>>
>>581006
>C. Ignore the entire discussion, giving a small goodbye and wave and heading out to the main hall.
>>
>>581006
>A
I see nothing wrong with his proposal
>>
>>581006
>A
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.