[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BOSS RUSH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Welcome to a high octane, turn based RPG featuring:
YOU!
As a variety of classes and races.
Basically, BOSS RUSH is a multiplayer RPG where you fight bosses, back to back.
In between bosses, you get a merchant, where you buy your gear and such with the gold you get from each boss.
The combat involves a positioning system which determines, in slight, where the enemy wants to attack. The more forward, the more likely you'll be attacked.
The positioning goes from, for example if we had 3 players, 1 is farthest back and 3 is forwardmost.

With that said, let's get going! I will dump races, classes, and then classes, and then talents (will be explained).
Let's have only one of each chosen class.

Races:

STRENGTH

Cyclops: 5 STR, 1 AGI, 1 INT
Can use SMASH to instantly kill target non-boss enemy in combat every 5 fights (victories); you cannot loot the body of the enemy killed. Cyclopes are one eyed and one horned, massive and stupid humanoids.

Orc: 4 STR, 2 AGI, 1 INT
Can use ENRAGE to engage combat with target non-combat NPC. If the NPC is in a group or faction, they will also become aggressive. Orcs are tusked, rowdy and large humanoids with no hair.

Golem: 3 STR, 2 AGI, 2 INT
Can use ENERGETIC SALVO to deal damage equal to your level times 2 to a target enemy every fight. Golems are masses of stone loosely floating together to form a humanoid body, laced with colorful plasma that fills in the gaps.

AGILITY

Canine: 2 STR, 4 AGI, 1 INT
Can use SPRINT to attack twice during combat every 10 turns. Canine are anthropomorphic dogs, and commonly have short snouts; they are often overzealous.

Goblin: 1 STR, 5 AGI, 1 INT
Can use PICKPOCKET to roll for two numbers between 1-5 to steal gold from target non-combat NPC. If the NPC is in a group or faction, and you fail, they will also become aggressive. Green-skinned, short and with big eyes & noses, Goblins are good with stealth and are greedy ALWAYS.

Gnome: 1 STR, 4 AGI, 2 INT
Can use IMPISH CHARM to cause target enemy to attack one of its own allies once every 15 turns; Gnomes are short which lend to them the power of fitting through small spaces, and start out with the item POINTY RED HAT, which does nothing.

INTELLIGENCE

Reptilian: 2 STR, 2 AGI, 3 INT
Can use ENVENOM to deal damage over time to target enemy for the duration of the fight every 3 fights (victories) Reptilian are tall simply due to their reticulating necks that end in their snakelike head. Their bodies are scaly, but still humanoid.
Human: 2 STR, 1 AGI, 4 INT
Can use CRAFTSMANSHIP to utilize material in the group inventory to repair damaged armor/weapon for themselves and other allies. You know what humans look like, right?

Alien: 1 STR, 1 AGI, 5 INT
Can use EXPANSIVE MIND to double the healing or damage of the next spell cast by themselves once every fight. Aliens are tall, skinny and big eyed enigmatic beings that cannot talk.
>>
>>580349
>Canine: 2 STR, 4 AGI, 1 INT
>Can use SPRINT to attack twice during combat every 10 turns. Canine are anthropomorphic dogs, and commonly have short snouts; they are often overzealous.
>>
>>580363
2nd, to get started.
>>
>>580349
>Alien
>>
>>580349
Meant to ask with my vote, but do X turn cooldowns refresh between combat? Say we use sprint to end a battle, can we use it turn 1 of the next?
>>
On second thought, pastebin. This would be shit.
BTW, I forgot to mention. HP = STR * 2.
>pastebin links:
>classes
/4NxQauiu
>races
/Qk2MyfeS
>talents
/xs2sbGMp
/bUnKsgqr
>>
>>580381
ignore the first pastebin link. use the second. leveling is from another doc accidentally
>>580379
racials do not.
class spells do.
>>
By the way, leveling goes as such:
At level one, you need 2 bosses downed to level up. At two, you need 3 bosses downed. And so on.

Stats from races and classes multiply. If you had a cyclops (5/1/1) guardian (3/0/0), you would have 8/1/1. thought there might be confusion

ill start at 4 players.
>>
>>580384
my bad. first talent link, is what I meant. forgive me, im retarded.
>>
Whenever you decided race and class, give a name and trip, and go ahead and tell me.
>>
File: 1473895465688.png (393KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1473895465688.png
393KB, 785x757px
bump i suppose.
>>
>>580629
OP word of advice, chargen is seldom useful and often kills quests.

You were better off genning a random character to begin with or making the chargen some how narrative.

Although given the state of this board now (its basically a ghost town except for fanfic stuff) it probably doesn't matter either way.
>>
>>580637
yeah, true. thanks.
d'you think tg would like this?
>>
>>580649
Quests are apparently banned in tg now. The only other alternative is anonkun. It has its problems but you'll at least get more participants
>>
>>580684
alright, thanks for the help.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.