[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bounty Hunter Quest 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Aurem Draconem.png (981KB, 746x987px) Image search: [Google]
Aurem Draconem.png
981KB, 746x987px
Let's try this again, hopefully we get more players this time around.
You are Manfred the Mad, once called Aurem Draconem in the Empire, for your eyes are golden. But that life has passed you. You were born in the depths of Hoher Berg, a fighter-dwarf, trained in the ways of soldier-ship and shipped to the surface for war. You've fought for His Majesty, you've fought for the Empire, and when they tried to control you, master you using the terrible mind-eel, you fought back.

Now you walk the earth, a vagrant, a wanderer. and a fugitive..

For you are of dust and wind, far-darter. You seek only the setting horizon. You wander without aim or purpose. You make your living through the sale of flesh, living or dead.

You belong to no man. You have no place to return to, no roots to touch or grow, nowhere to take solace.

But this suits you. Yours is the path, the road, the tireless travel. And the path need not be straight for you, nor easy, but only long. Be it endless for you, far-darter, hunter of men.

May you walk forever.

Continuing from previous thread: >>558589

If anybody knows how to archive, I'd be much obliged to learn
>>
File: Madam_Leford.jpg (26KB, 338x620px) Image search: [Google]
Madam_Leford.jpg
26KB, 338x620px
Your search for one Riddel Kantelef, murderer and rapist, has lead to Wyeton, a hamlet by the coast of the Black Sea. There you were told to go to the Leford plantation, where you found your mark, but he escaped you (through no fault of your own, save perhaps, compassion and duty).

The Lady Leford is before you now dressed in red satin like a cloak of blood, and offers her white-gloved hand to your lips.

>Accept the courtesy
>Do nothing and stare steel
>Write-in
>>
>>580055
>Accept the courtesy
>>
>>580055
>Accept the courtesy
>>
Perhaps now you are speaking with someone who doesn't have rock for brainflesh. Best to be polite, these high-strung noble folk are always stickers for manners, even below the mountain.

You bend your knee (but not very far, given your stature) and bring your dried lips to the gloved hand. It smells of frankincense but also spiceweed, both acrid and sweet at once--a strong scent, worthy, you think, of the woman before you.

"My lady, forgive me for entering without permission. I thought to handle matters discreetly and that discretion would engender speed. I have been wrong on both accounts."

She laughs, the tittering laughter of the high-born.

"You speak our tongue well, for a Zwerg, Were you raised on the surface?" A pointed question for it is an insult to be asked if an underborn was raised on the surface. She is testing your self-control clearly.

>You don't have time for these games, ignore the question, excuse yourself and give chase to Riddel
>Answer, but do it politely
>Tap into the powers of the mind-eel and throw her body aside
>Write-in
>>
>>580350
>Answer, but do it politely
>>
"I was born and raised below the pointed spires of Hoher Berg. My eloquence, if it indeed may be called that, is a kindness you bestow upon me, my lady, not a boon I have earned nor feel I possess."

"You please me, Zwerg. What are you called?"

"In my home I was called Manfred von Richthofen. In the Empire they called me Aurem Draconem. You may call me Manfred, if you please."

"Very well then Manfred. Clearly, my men have cost you some expectation? But perhaps it is for the best, for I have need of someone with your...particular skillset. Would you join me for a bit of chew?"

You haven't had spiceweed in...you can't even remember, it's been so long. And these rich folk usually have strong, aged drink. You can almost taste the wine--well, mead goes better with spiceweed, but you'll take what you can get.

On the other hand, minutes in her company are minutes Riddel can use to get away. But, where there's rich folk, there's Florins, her job might pay for more than a few drinks at the nearest watering hole.

>Refuse her invitation and give chase
>Accept her invitation and give up on Riddel (for now)
>Write-in
>>
Welp. I tried folks. Since I don't really want this to die, I think I'm going to try and run this on anonkun. I would appreciate any feedback though (I'm still a bit puzzled as to why this so was so unpopular).

I'll link to anonkun, here, when it's ready. Thank you to everyone that participated!
>>
>>581193
Better luck next time.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.