[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SICK Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 18

Dragons! Princesses!! Magic Swords!!! Ollies and Tre-Flips!!!! Wicked Guitar Licks!!!!!
PUNK FUCKING ROCK!!!!!!

All of that and more! In your SICK QUEST!!!
>>
We all start somewhere in our dope world! Most of us start from birth!

So, Are ya' a boy or a girl?
>>
>>577263
We aren't a boy or a girl. We're an it.
>>
File: CLASS.jpg (44KB, 482x782px) Image search: [Google]
CLASS.jpg
44KB, 482x782px
BOOM!!!
So youre a totally sick chick! RADICAL!!!
Whats a totally sick name for a totally sick CHICK?

On that note, whats your method for attack, sista?

Whatcha Class, home slice?
>>
>>577305
A rogue
>>
File: hero gal.jpg (256KB, 1148x1845px) Image search: [Google]
hero gal.jpg
256KB, 1148x1845px
Totally sick dude, wicked name bro, well, for a rogue at least.

So yeah, you know people. you know how to blend in and 'find things'.

You totally stabbed a kid in the 8th grade.
>>
We all got our passions in life! whats yours dude?

WHAT MAKES YOU FLIP YOUR FUCKING LID?!
>>
File: PASSION.jpg (67KB, 725x782px) Image search: [Google]
PASSION.jpg
67KB, 725x782px
>>
>>577489
>Tagging.
We're so cool and edgy.
>>
File: DRUMP.jpg (490KB, 1340x1549px) Image search: [Google]
DRUMP.jpg
490KB, 1340x1549px
Not your best work, but it makes you smile on the inside.

Not really, this is too fucking funny. why a pepsi logo? why not. Fuck modern art dude.

God dammnit, why does it always fucking drip down? god damn stencils and cardboard
>>
File: itz da POPO.jpg (424KB, 1263x1369px) Image search: [Google]
itz da POPO.jpg
424KB, 1263x1369px
SHIT.
Its the fucking FUZZ, MAN!

What the fuck are ya gonna do?
>>
>>577893
Use our mad parkour skills to run away.
>>
File: Tricks.jpg (323KB, 1130x970px) Image search: [Google]
Tricks.jpg
323KB, 1130x970px
Using one of your core SKILLS, you use your trusty TRICKS Stat (3/5) to try (3d6) and see if you can GET THE FUCK OUT

Mad Parkour: 10
Total:12

You fucking BOLT and Vault up a garbage bin and manage to vault up a fire escape and roll your ass OUTTA THERE!!!

Not so much though, because you hear two OFFICERS of the LAW Shimmying their doughnut eating asses up the trashcan, leaving you to decide to keep vaulting over this next jump, now one rooftop away from them!

"Stop right there ya damn kid" Call one of them, huffing and puffing and shaking his fist at you. Looks like he they caught up faster than you expected.

What should you do?
>>
>>578066
YOLO it outta there, homie, jump!
>>
Rolled 4, 3, 2 = 9 (3d6)

>>578066
Parkour across the rooftops to lose them so we can escape to our hideout.
>>
File: Escaped.jpg (335KB, 1124x1357px) Image search: [Google]
Escaped.jpg
335KB, 1124x1357px
>>578107
Rooftop Parkour: 5
Trick Total: 9

You give the KNIGHTS the BIRD, and totally jam the fuck out of there. Pretty easy to do rooftop escapes in such a congested downtown area, But best not press your luck. Better lie low for just a bit. Cant Tag too much buildings around your HIDEAWAY.

In case any more heat comes your way, you briefly consider using your STEALTH (3/5) Skill (3d6) that way you wont draw too much attention to yourself. Youre just like every other street urchin in the city: In a hoodie and shifty looking

Home Sweet Slum.

What should you do, now that youre at your hideaway?
>>
>>578246
We had a long day of being cool and a free thinker.

Get some sleep.
Hopefully we dream edgy dreams.
>>
((no image because i can only draw this shit on my phone and it totally died))

You take a load off, pulling your tarp back over, walking over to your sleeping bag, crawling in fully clothed like the homeless skank youve become so far in life, holding onto your paints and backpack for dear life, because god knows every other homeless dude in the city would totally love to huff the best paints you spend all your thieving money on.

As you take a few deep breaths to calm down (And probably huffing some of the paint fumes still coming off your jacket and backpack) you find yourself drifting off to sleep....

[You are dreaming...

You find yourself walking down the longest stretch of road... A man is following you...

What do you do, sleepyhead? ]

>Fight
>Fright
>Flee
>>
>>578314
Rogues always run from a fair fight.
>Flee.
>>
a MAN? Following ME?
more likely than you think...

[You get a feeling of dread. It emerges forth from the pit of your stomach, crawling up your throat, choking you. You cant breath. Your chest feels tight. You run. You run as fast as your legs can take you, every single step sending shock waves through your body, gasping for breath as your dread holds you by the throat. but he stays just as close where he is, the sound of his steps echoing in your ear.

boom. boom. boom.

Each of his steps outweigh every single leap and stride your legs make, before his hands are upon you, grabbing you by your backpack, turning you around, seeing an empty void where a face would be. You know what he is. you see them more than you like.

>A King
>A Prince
>A Hero
>Suggestion
>>
>>578435
>A hero.
>>
[You arent sure what makes a hero. Virtue, Kindness, Honor. those things never terrify you.

But you have seen a Hero. And a Hero is what will Doom us all.

You feel the life being pulled from your throat out of your body, gasping desporatly for air as the void engulfs you. crushing weight falls down on you. you hear your bones snap into splinters form the weight. your rib cage crushing your lungs. your windpipe colapsing in on itself. your eyes falling out from your skull.

then you dont feel anything.]
>>
You awaken in a cold sweat, gasping for breath, realizing you fell asleep on top of your bag again, setting the backpack aside, leaning against the corner in the wall, wiping your eyes, looking around in the dusty light.

Its Morning. probably around 2:00 in the afternoon or so.

You have had that dream every single full moon since you could remember. The sky lit up in its beauty was always perfect for your night tagging, but always made falling asleep less than a good time.

Getting a hold of yourself, you get up and do your routine morning exercises to wake yourself up and prepare you for any sprinting you might have to do. Life is crazy sometimes.

Feeling awake and ready to face the day, you look around your hobble.

>Read note nailed on the wall.
>Look over your small library, right behind your pillow.
>Consider your mural.
>Look for food.
>Go out and get some money.
>>
>>578526
>Read note.

Gotta sleep.
Night OP.
>>
You take the note off the wall. this defiantly wasnt here last night.

"Leela-
Yo dude when you get up, meet me at the park bridge down on 22 and Neway, i got an idea that can make both of us sit pretty.

PS- hows your five finger discount ?"

Oh. Its THAT PERSON. you know EXACTLY who that is, and WHAT THEIR CLASS is too.

But /they/ sure as shit dont. i bet they cant even guess what that persons name is, their sex, and their class. ill bet. on it. not a single fucking guess.

>anons:take a single fucking guess.
>>
>>578553
Parkrat Matt
>>
>>578571
close enough

Matthew Parkrat has been a long time associate of you. Before he hit the streets, he used to be a Court Magician for the local Councel. Now he just helps you steal shit and smokes too much Red Sand. Seems like he has another idea.

You collect your things.
1x Small Dagger
1x unit of rope
2x throwing knives

as well as your backpack, containing your stencils and spray paint, and you make your way to the bridge on 22 and Neway.

>Head straight there
>Take a detour, maybe lift a few coinpurses [Tricks Target: 10]
>Keep a low profile, that way youre sure no one will follow you or think youre suspicious [Stealth target: 7]
>>
Rolled 6, 2, 1 = 9 (3d6)

>Take a detour, maybe lift a few coinpurses [Tricks Target: 10]

Stashing the junk in the backpack, we set off toward the street with all the souvenir shops that take cash only - bound to be coinpurse-laden tourists walking around...
>>
>>578755
Rolled: 9
Target: 10

You manage to lift about 3 coin purses, lifting this last one and getting ready to carefully slice off the rope holding it to the dudes pants, before he suddenly turns around, seeing you with his coinpurse, the two of you staring at eachother for a few seconds...

you totally book it, sprinting down an ally way and up the neighboring street, but this dude is hot on your tail. Vaulting over a low fence, you manage to have just a second to decide what to do.

>Hide in the dark alleyway [Stealth Target: 10]
>Parkour up the wall to hide [ Tricks Target: 15]
>Try to intimidate him out of it [Tricks Target: 13]
>Just keep running, maybe you'll shake him off.
>>
[// also, im going to be online tonight from 12pm to about 12AM or so, so feel free to post and put your input in and shit]
>>
I JUST GOT HERE

IS OUR NAME CHAD? WHY ISN'T IT CHAD.

ALSO HERE IS WHAT I AM ASSUMING IS THE SOUNDTRACK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G91ziPCo39k

>>580047
>Parkour up the wall to hide [ Tricks Target: 15]
or
>Just keep running, maybe you'll shake him off.

The only way to succeed is to go fast. Try to get a car later so we can make money from breaking the law.
>>
Rolled 1, 1, 6 = 8 (3d6)

>>580825
>>
Rolled 6, 1, 4 = 11 (3d6)

>>581045
okay!
>>
>>581068
>>581063
Total: 10 [rounded (8+11)/2=9.5]

You try and get a running start to vault up the wall, but end up slipping your footing and falling on your ass.
"here you are!" call the man, falling from the fence before scrambling to stand up, drawing his sword.

Shit.

>Fight
>Flee
>Intimidate [Tricks Target:13]
>>
>>581151
>look like you are going to fight
>>Flee
Are there any wagons we could jump in and then go downhill?
>>
>>581181
You put on a tough looking face, before quickly turning tail and running, shoving a trashcan behind you so it blocks his path, turning down a street and looking for a way for you to quickly getting out of here fast.

If only you got into skateboarding!!!

you might be able to shake him, its pretty crowded right about now, even as youre sprinting through the crowds you keep bumping into people.

>Try and blend into the crowed to lose him. [ Stealth 3/5]
>Keep running, trying to lose him [Trick 3/5]

>>All stats are rolled with d6, the first number in the ( # / 5 ) is your level in the stat, so with your stealth and target rolls you will use 3d6
>>
Rolled 5, 2, 2 = 9 (3d6)

>>581249
>Keep running, trying to lose him [Trick 3/5]

We must use tricks to escape all foes.
I wonder if some sort of skateboard-less ollie or 360 is possible. Experimental trick tech.
>>
>>581264
[Target: 8]

After a few more minutes of sprinting, and about another of jogging, you feel youve finally lost him.

Youve made roughly 63 Coins from your sticky fingers. Awesome!

Having your fill of morning pilfering, you decide to head out to your destination, finally meeting up with Matthew, who is sort of just sitting on the side of the wall, smoking Red Dust, looking up at you and laughing.

"Ah! There she is, the woman of my dreams!" he cackles, red sparkly smoke going every which a way from his pipe, his eyes yellowing from no doubt his constant smoking all morning.

"What do you need Parkrat? You said you had a job in mind?" You ask curtly. Its hard to keep him up when hes been smoking like this. If you could steal what he knows about magic and sell it, youd never need to do anything ever again.

Parkrat, before he was where he is now, was a numbers guy. He is what you more or less consider as a fortune teller. Seeing the future and all that, but its less knowing fate, and more of running the numbers. Youre not sure how its done, but his talent in it is only something you can be born with.

"Youre not gonna believe what ive come across, kiddo." he says, reaching into his coat.

What does he pull out?

>A Compass
>A Journal
>A Coin
>>
>>581437
aaaa compass?

I may have to go soon.
>>
>>581475

he pulls out what you at first think is a small clump of dirt, until he opens it and a fuck ton of regular dust shoots every which a way with a loud CREEEK.

"...Its a compass." You finally say, shrugging.

"Not just ANY COMPASS!" he shouts, cackling madly, pointing to the North arrow. "Its THE compass. it points you torwards anything your heart desires. Or the first step in getting what you want."

You look down at the compass, seeing it sort of turn left, up and down ever so slightly.

"Looks like a broken compass to me. Whats the big whoop?"

He lets out a frustrated sigh. "With this compass, we can get ritch! and i know just how!" he laughs, tucking it away. "All i need is your sneaky fingers and your ability to keep your mouth shut. Do that, and you get 40% of the cut." he says, eyeing you, putting out a hand.

"Do we have a deal?"
>>
>>581517
45% because I'm a slyyyy negotiator.
But sure.
and now I go
>>
>>581524
"45%. Im the best at what i do and you know it."

He clicks his teeth and seethes, sighing before you take his hand and shake it.

"You got yourself a deal Leela. 45% of the cut."

you both nod, settling the agreement.

"So, tell me more about this job." You say, leaning against the wall, cleaning your nails with your knife.

"Tonight at 1 in the morning, a delivery truck will come up to the Magistrates office to deliver some jewels. One of these jewels, is very very special." he starts, leaning back a bit.

"Its a Dorathian Gem. Super cool, very rare, very pricey. I know a guy who needs one for no business of mine. Offers to pay me twice its value in gold if I can get him this specific one." he lights another round of Red Dust. It smells like cherries and dirt.

"Magistrate office huh? Sounds like security will be tough." youve had a similar job before at a Magi registry, had to steal some paperwork. not too hard but there were traps and more guards than you were prepared for, but youre a professional.

"Yes. But I know a way in, and this little bad boy will help us." he says, shaking the compass at you before tossing it into your hands.

"At 12:45, an employee will go out on his round the clock smoke break. Red Dust. You get there at just the right time to knock him out and catch the door, you'll have a way in. all you need to do then is follow the compass, and dont get caught. You'll be able to walk out the front door by 1:22 on the dot, just before security locks it up completely."

And here you thought it was going to be a hard job.

"Do you have any questions at all kiddo? its hard to get a read on that face."
>>
"Sounds too good to be true. What's the catch?" Leela replies.
>>
File: number crunching.jpg (432KB, 1261x1648px) Image search: [Google]
number crunching.jpg
432KB, 1261x1648px
>>582527

> "The catch is, if you get caught, its on your own skin. From what ive been told, these guys arent the 'take prisoners' type."

He gives a shrug.

>"Sorry babe. Thems the breaks."

You nod. yeah that seems fair, but from the sound of it, this job is probably worth the risk.

>"Alright then Parkrat, anything your mystical number crunching can give me a heads up on for tonight?"

he chews his pipe for a few seconds, his eyes sort of glazing over, red dust getting everywhere.

>"Yeah. Keep your backpack with you at all times. Other than that doll, youre on your own. Get this done, and you and i will be eating well for quite a while hehe."

With that settled, you figure it would be a good idea to head out and prepare for the night.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160918-021313.jpg (200KB, 1124x1206px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160918-021313.jpg
200KB, 1124x1206px
>>586592

While wondering around, trying to figure out what to do, you guess now would be a good time to take proper inventory.

>Status Check

Health 3/5
Combat 3/5
Stealth 3/5
Tricks 3/5
Luck 3/5

>Inventory
x1 rogue knife
x2 throwing knives
X1 50 meter rope
x1 Backpack
-x2 cans of black spraypaint
-x2 cans of white spraypaint
-x1 can of red spraypaint
-x1 can of blue spraypaint
x 62 stolen coins

>Equipment
-grey hoodie
-dark blue jeans
-black sneakers
-rogue blade

Yep, everything seems in order

Should probably do something with this stolen cash.

>what do?
>>
>>588930
I love your art man.

Let's go spend our cash on shit to help us with this mission. Will the shops/black market have any of the following: a parachute, an invisibility cloak, some kind of weapon maybe a hk gmg, experimental superman pills, a baton torch, electronic lockpicks, health packs/medkits/healing potions, pharmaceutical/magical skill enhancers, a grappling hook, and/or as many mice as we can afford after we buy all the other junk?
>>
File: Meat Popsicle.jpg (335KB, 1199x1156px) Image search: [Google]
Meat Popsicle.jpg
335KB, 1199x1156px
>>590125
>>588930

You make your way to your favorite underground shoppe of dubious items, figuring if theres any place you should go to get some stuff for tonight heist, this would the place.

>"Password?"

>"Vaporwave. Macintosh Plus."

The buzzer clicks, letting you enter into the dark groady room, walking to the desk and placing your hands on the yellow signs.

"Leela? That you?"

>"Negative. I am a Meat Popsicle."

You hear a chuckle from behind the metal fence, stepping from the shadows a short fellow with a thick beard, eyeing you from behind his dark rim shades, clasping his hands together. "My Favorite customer. What can I get you for tonight darling?"

You reach into your backpack, setting the coin purse down, letting him take it onto his side of the wall and count the coins, earning a whistle of approval.

"Not Too bad doll. What will you be needing."

>"Ive got a job tonight. im going to need something to help make it easy. I dont think my usual gear will cut it tonight. i need the good stuff."

He cackles, stroking his beard, waving one large sausage finger before turning around. "I think I got just the thing baby cakes, be right back."
He walks into the back, disappearing in the shadow, before coming back a few seconds later, setting down a box.

"Right here is some hot stuff i gotta get rid of. From what im getting off this job, either you'll make good use of it, or die with it. Bonified Enchanted shit right here, straight off." he snaps his large fingers, reaching into the box.

>Suggest for 2 items he can pull from the box
>>
File: THE CHOICE.jpg (214KB, 1031x829px) Image search: [Google]
THE CHOICE.jpg
214KB, 1031x829px
>>590125 derp derp

He sets out a snazzy dressy looking vest, except its got a dark hood sewn into it so its dressy casual, on one side. Then reaching back into the box, he pulls out a black leather wallet, opening it up to reveal a hand made lock-picking set, looking pretty snazzy and well used, no doubt used by someone beforehand often. They seemed to have been polished to look real nice. You can appreciate that, and you show it by giving an impressed whistle.

"Here we got a hand tailored vest, damn thing practically makes you disappear into thin air if you're not looking to be seen." He says, opening the vest for you to look at the inside. Indeed, just looking at it is making your eyes hurt a little, hard to focus on it really.

He sets it down, and picks up the lock picking tools. "These were a steal. They were found in a safety deposit box, and they were bought from an auction and now ended up here, apparently belonged to some old criminal like myself hehe. No matter what lock I use, regardless of whoever hands its in, it makes sticking your nose where you dont belong a lot easier. I bet in your hands, no lock would stand a chance hehe."

>Quite a set of things! the possibilities are endless, really. Which should you choose?
>>
>>596925
Lock Pick
>>
>>596925
pick both in exchange for a share of the profits
>>
Rolled 1, 4, 1 = 6 (3d6)

>>597741
Tricks 3/5
Target 12
>>
>>597909
>>597741

You tell him this job youre on gaurentees enough money to get both, with interest.

He tells you then you can just come back and get them when you get the money then. Untilk then to don't try his patience.

Damn.
>>
>>597918
We're doing this in daylight right? I value the invis hoodie then.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>597089
>>597918
>>598058

1 = vest
2 = lockpicks
>>
File: The Vest.jpg (79KB, 1195x953px) Image search: [Google]
The Vest.jpg
79KB, 1195x953px
>>598872

You tell him you think the vest might be what you need tonight.

He tells you thats more like it, pushing the vest under the small gap in the wire, before closing his shutters, leaving you relatively alone to put on the vest.

You strip yourself of your worn out hoodie, tossing it on the floor with your bag, pulling this vest on.

>You feel like you could slip past nearly anyone with this on! [+1 Stealth point when people are looking your direction]

its rather nice looking too. were it not how ratty your hair, jeans and shoes were, youd look like a normal twenty something walking around downtown.

You slip your backpack on, throwing the hoodie in the alleyway as you leave. A new sense of preparedness fills you.

Its about 6 pm. Where should you go to kill some time? [Quest Start: 12:45 AM]
>>
>>599289
Go hang out with some of our friends
>>
>>599289
Trash a car
>>
File: artflow_201609201538.jpg (89KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
artflow_201609201538.jpg
89KB, 720x480px
>>599781

Whos that in the pipe.

Oop there he goes. Fast as shit. Fuck yeah picking up speed.

Shit whats he doing. Oh going up the wall okay no biggie.

Fucking fuck thats some air. Wait hes not going back holy fuck.

Jesus christ thats like 300 degrees too many holy shit fucking hell look at him go jesus

Oop there he goes perfectly fine

Aww yissss

>whats this young skateboarders name?
>>
>>602602
Neo, our pretty edgy friend
>>
File: artflow_201609201712.jpg (85KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
artflow_201609201712.jpg
85KB, 720x480px
>>602804

"Sup Neo." You bump his fist as he flies by, before he does a 180 tail pivot and pulling to a stop. Kicking up his board to give you a complex hand shake manuver, which you deftly complete.

"Thats Newt to you, pleabian." He smirks, taking a glance around."havent seen you in a few months. Seen your artwork though. Where've you been?"

You used to live with Newt, before you started feeling like you were cramping his style, so one night you up and left without a word, leaving a new set of white wheels and bearings for his skateboard on the table. You havent spoken or seen him since, until today.

"Ive been around." You tell him flatly, giving him a shrug. "Ive got a big job tonight." He arcs a brow, nodding. "How big?"

"So big i could probably buy you your own skatepark" you tell him. "Or at least rent it for a while haha."

He lets out an impressed whistle, scratching the back of his head. "Damn. Figures why you'd see me now." He glances to you, sighing.

See this is why you left. His constant genuine concern is annoying.

"Think you might need any help?" He offers, adjusting his shades and folding his arms, eyeing you.

You both would do jobs together sometimes. Sometimes you would hit shipping warehouses and steal some imported furs or chemicals. Hes a god damn bleeding hesrt, so you only ever hit companies that did something he considered 'inhumane'.

"Tell you what. If we spar, and you win, you can help." You tell him, stretching your arms out.
>>
>>603192
>So, you in?
>>
>>603192
>"If you want to help, you can't bitch about what the job is okay?"
>>
File: STRIFE I meanFIGHT.jpg (126KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
STRIFE I meanFIGHT.jpg
126KB, 720x480px
>>607567
>>603729

"Sounds fair" He cracks his knuckles before pulling forth his sword, heaving it over his shoulder, kicking up his skateboard with a cocky smile. You pop your neck, drawing forth your blades from behind your back, crouching low to get your stance at ready.

>FIGHT

>Engaging in combat is a matter of choosing the right maneuver! Let your health get to 0/5 and the fight is over! For the sake of this combat training, you will simply lose this duel.

He kicks off on his board, skating around and pointing his blade at you.

Youre out in the open, and hes pretty damn fast on that thing. You're fast moving, but keeping up with his skateboard isnt something you can quite keep up with.

>What will you do?
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>608040
Knock him out with the blunt end of our daggers
>>
Rolled 1, 6, 4 = 11 (3d6)

>>608321

>Attempt to hit him with the blunt end of the dagger
Target: 5
>>
>>608431
As he comes around, sword at the ready, you quickly leap under his blade, twisting around and suckerpunching the bacj of his head with the handle, before making full rotation, swinging your leg directly at the small of his back, sending him flying forward

... still on the board. Man, you really should have picked the Skateboarding Proficiency way back when.

You got a hit off of him! but dont get cocky, he stands back up straight on the board, rubbing the back of his head before flourishing his blade, looking you dead in the eye with determination, quickly kicking off and rushing past you, leaping forth and going up the wall, doing a heel grab 180* over head, arching just above you as he prepares to make the blade collide right with your face!!!

>Roll for dodge Health 3/5 [dice+3d6]
>>
Rolled 5, 4, 2 = 11 (3d6)

>>608803
Rolling
>>
>>608876

[Target: 7]

You manage drop and roll out of the way, throwing one of your throwing knives at him as he descends, the blade sticking into his side, earning a laugh and a groan, plucking the blade out and tossing it onto the ground.

"haha, damn nice move" he stops on the skateboard, kicking it up and holding it by the trucks as a shield, flourishing the blade once more, moving in on you gladiator style, thrusting the blade forward at your side!

>Roll for dodge Health 3/5
>>
Rolled 5, 2, 4 = 11 (3d6)

>>608921
Roll and knock the wind out of him
>>
>>608934

[Target: 9]

You duck down and sommersalt forward next to him, punching him hard in the stomach, having him hunch over and cough for a moment, stumbling a bit.

Nows your chance!

>Slash at him while hes stunned! Combat 3/5
>Take this as an opportunity to hide in the shadows! Stealth 3/5
> Pull his hood over him and quickly make shadow clones with your spraypaint! Tricks 3/5
>>
>>609008
Slash at him and make an L on his jacket
>>
Rolled 2, 4, 1 = 7 (3d6)

>>609026

Combat target :11
Tricks Target :13
>>
Rolled 6, 2, 3 = 11 (3d6)

>>609026
>>609033
Tricks Target :13
>>
>>609033
>>609037

You stumble at your swipe, but manage to twist yourself around to quickly write a large L on the back of his jacket, laughing a bit.

When he catches his breath he looks at hsi back, before scoffing and dropping his arms to his side, looking at you dead pan.

"Real mature Leela." he laughs, pointing the sword at you.

"Just marking my bottom bitch." you tease, waving a beckoning hand.

> Run at him with a flurry of slices! [ Combat 3/5 ]
> Run up a wall to gain the High ground! [ Tricks 3/5 ]
>>
>>609045
>Run at him with a flurry of slices

I gtg, nice art keep it up op
>>
Rolled 3, 6, 4 = 13 (3d6)

>>609075

Target : 8
>>
>>609087

You charge at him, brandishing your blades, taking a few quick slices and jabs, though he manages to block a few, he eats most of them with either his non-sword weilding arm or his torso, before falling backwards in a roll, panting, running a hand through his hair.

"F-fuck h-hahah. I think we're done. I Yield." He laughs, holding up a hand, dropping his blade before standing back up, rolling his shoulders and fixing his hair.

>YOU HAVE WON THIS FIGHT!
>Any damage sustained to your person or your belongings have been null, for the sake of this tutorial fight of sorts. next time you get into a fight, its life or death.
>>
File: artflow_201609220221.jpg (100KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
artflow_201609220221.jpg
100KB, 720x480px
>>609135

He takes off his shades with a deep sighc chuckling. He looks exhausted as ever, the black and blue circles under his eyes looking sickley and tired.

"Damn. And here I wanted to go on one last adventure with ya'." He laughs brightly once more. His smile and voice light, but the look in his eyes betray him, looking lost, and a little sad.

He gives a nonchalant shrug, putting hisbshades back on and looking to youbwith a smirk. "Guess i didnt want it too bad, since i lost." He laughs once more, stadhing away his skateboard, picking up his sword, eyeing it a bit.

"Damn. Ah well. A deals a deal, Leela." He shrugs, leaning on the sword, smiling softly at you.

>tell him goodbye
This is why you cant let people get close.
They just get hurt.

>bring him with you
You cant be alone all the time.
There is strength in numbers.
>>
>>609248
>tell him goodbye
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.