[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ESCAPE HELL QUEST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 593_hellksssd.gif (344KB, 828x358px) Image search: [Google]
593_hellksssd.gif
344KB, 828x358px
You look through your eyes in a daze your walking down your hallway your chest hurts you look down theres blood gushing out a wound you dont know what happened all you are thinking about s a womans beautiful face..Sherri...you start to black out you see no light hear no sound as you come to your eyes are in a daze, "WTF!!" You look around you dont regognize where your at you start to focus there blood coming out of moving walls it kind of looks like a cave but horrifying you look around you hear a sound and see a shadow you struggle to raise your self up from all the blood on the ground you hear a screech and snarl of some sort, you look around for a place to hide, you see a rucksack and you throw it on top of you, you see some sort of creature with no face and decreped skin its smells something your heart starts beating fast and you see the creature lunge at a sack near you the sack and the creature struggle, it rips the bag open and you hear it ripping flesh, you hear the two creatures scream and see a black smog coming from the sacked creature in the one eating it it inhales the smog and you see it body start to deform its bones start cracking and it gets even bigger than what it was, your still cowering and hiding, the creature leaves the area, you get up and start look around,....you see a long broken bone with a sharp tip, you take it, you look around and see that theres more rucksacks you see one move, you hear a voice..."Kill Me" you dont know what to do you open the
>>
Cont. bag and see a human like figure but look dead and rotten, it has no eyes, the man says, "Kill Me" you dony kniw what to do the man lunges after you, you step to the side and say, "Stay Away",.. it comes at you again you brace the bone outward it stabs it where its heart should be, blood gushes on you, black smog comes from the figure, its rushing inside you, your chest starts to hurt and you rip your shirt off,,.. You vomit and pass out, you wake up, smell blood and puke, you look around for the figure theres nothing, you look at your chest your wound is healed but your flesh is black and decreped and illuminating red, "WTF",

Okay so I got a little plan for this you decided tho, you have to escape Hell and find out what or who killed you, you have to level up and defeat or eat other souls there will be classes for deamons
BLUE CLASS: lvl 1/lvl 25and up you can kill xp= 5/25xp
YELLOW CLASS: lvl 25/ lvl 50 and up you can kill, xp=25/50xp
RED CLASS, lvl 50/lvl 75 and up you can kill, xp=50/150xp
PURPLE CLASS, lvl75/lvl100, and up you can kill, xp=150/250xp
Boss Deamons rank and xp as you go just roll and see

There is more than one person find eachother as you go

You all decide the rolls

WE NEED TO ESCAPE HELL!!!
>>
Also as you devour souls, if its a deamon soul you dont really turn as in you dont mutate into one, but the more human souls you eat you will you decide,
While you Escape Hell
>>
Too little punctuation; did not read.
>>
>>577244
Yeah well I tried to post it once didnt save it got pissed and started over I know it sucks like this but it tottally made me mad when I had to write it all over again
>>
Alright, I'll play your game you rogue.
>>
>>577492
Ok well help me out what do you think
>>
We need a roll system need some one to make it up
>>
???
>>
>>577881
>>577902
>>577928
. . . Really, you have nothing and you want the players to decide what system? >1d100 vs. percentile chance of success rolls.
>>
>>578238
Just tryin to get interactive with it jeez ok ill make one just tryin to get more people
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.