[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Victory City

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 1

File: images-8.jpg (7KB, 188x188px) Image search: [Google]
images-8.jpg
7KB, 188x188px
Welcome to Victory City your role is a super hero you will fight villains avert catastrophe and protect and serve the civilians if you want to participate pick a super heroic name and a power and if you need a list I found a good sized list I can post
>>
>>576667
Comboman! Take any two objects and fuse them together to make a superior object using traits from the two combined items/things
>>
Nice so if you took a chain and a bowling ball you could make a ball and chain
>>
>>576721
Yes.
Pretty much that in simple terms

A MacGyver with super powers
>>
For these quests please set your name to your superhero so I dont get confused as to who's who when we get more players
>>
Sure thing.
>>
>>576741
Long fingernails that are sharp as razors. Hot chick too, big tits.
>>
Should I start or shall we wait for a couple more players
>>
>>576769
/qst/ is a slow board. Its better to start and let them walk in.
>>
Okie Dokie you are on patrol ms manicure on the south side comboman downtown suddenly kaboom a loud explosion echoes in your ear its coming from the financial district what do you do
>>
>>576805
I take an abandoned broom and trashbags and make a glider and fly on over!
>>
as you fly over head you see a shoot out happening between the cops and guys with energy weapons
>>
>>576877
Taking a parked car and a large trash dumpster I combine them into an armored plated cart and wheel the heavy hunk of steel between law enforcement and the lasers.
>>
>>576877
Casually walk towards the sound of gunfire
>>
Nice so now the police hold thirty fire but the bad guys are still shooting ms manicure you wind up behind the bad guys what next
>>
>>577131
Using my best stealthy running I try to find a lone baddy on the outskirts of the group to drag away/capture/interrogate
>>
>>577131
Turn vehicle and begin to drive towards the enemy, splitting them up
>>
>>577280
*sigh* "one of these days I need to remember to teach combo man about subtlety"
>>
>>577328
Only so many things i can combine in such an undetailed situation
>>
Take a plane and a train and make a planetrain
>>
You are both outside of a federal reserve which sits on a corner of a block filled with banks jewelers and stock exachanges there are cars lined up on both sides of the street parking meters line the road and on the corner
the cop cars are lined up and you see ms manicure sneaking up behind the bad guys
>>
ms manicure you swiftly dodge four shots jump in the air and slash the gun In half then you grab the robber and drag him into the shadows
>>
The Fisher King. Spatial Telekinesis. Can manipulate anything in a 15 foot radius. Can't do any object outside the zone. Momentum and conservation of energy still apply.
>>
>>578856
Physical shape shifting, I don't like to fly though, the brittle bones aren't worth it. I finish my transaction (I bought a new watch) and step out to see what the noise is about.
>>
Serpent as you step out of the bank you see a shoot out occuring between cops and guys in masks with energy weapons one dissapears gets dragged into a dark alley you also see a guy dressed as a superhero driving a weird looking armored cop car he
>>
Kingfisher as you float up you see the same thing and once comboman and ms manicure make their moves you will be able to make yours and seprpent you too
>>
>>578951
You left them hanging for 8 hours without so much as a "good night." I doubt they'll do anything else, if they do, fine, but miss manicure at least can be reasonably assumed to be headed to some secret base with some goon in tow. That said, irregardless of others activities I am running over there, shifting my body to make the task quicker.
>>
Ya my phone died what do you want to shift into and what is fisher king doing
>>
My phone died so what ,are you shifting too also what are you going fisher king
>>
>>579057
Something resembling a cheatah. This is full range shapeshifting, I will often shift parts, even ligaments, mid stride to aid a task. I won't be able to focus on anything other than running until I stop, but I'll get some truly obsurd speed, ~80mph I'd wager, if given more than ~2sec for acceleration.
>>
As you are shifting one of the robbers sees you and draws his weapon on you he takes aim and begins to fire he misses barely as you run as you shift you take out one more of the bad guys there are four left
>>
>>579093
Condensing my volume in favor of thicker skin and claws, keep lacerations non-lethal, the last thing I need is to be called a monster.
>>
You go in claws flashing teeth bared and begin kicking the shit out of these bad guys as the you knock out one you notice one get in a car and drive away
>>
>>579115
Heh, let's see if he can out run a cheatah on these city streets, (I'm not going to go full out "shifting ligaments mid stride" here, just gonna turn into a big cat and run, this should be more like 60mph in 3 seconds.)
>>
Ok he speeds up crossing the State street bride a huge suspension bridge which is full of cars trucks and diesel semi That crosses over the Devareaux river and goes into the industrial district speeding over 80
>>
>>579150
I hock a lougie, lama style. Get as much force on impact as I can, maybe I can break a window or something.
>>
>>579158
Failing this, I should probably head back to the jewelers, get my sandals back on.
>>
>>579171
Purchase a high calorie beverage containing coffee. Anything but get in the way of career heroes.
>>
As you start to give up Chase the guy blows a tire and flips the car right into a tanker truck full of toxic waste
>>
>>579182
"NOPE!" I shift my hand into a claw, (crab style but much stronger) set the claw, and snap it closed on the support cable. "Nope nope nope nope nope."
>>
He crawls out of the wreckage covered in. Toxic wasted he suddenly let's out screams of horror then melts into a pool of green slime
>>
As you grab that cable another cable snaps and then the waste begins to run to the edge of the bridge and run into the water
>>
>>579207
GOOD, THAT SHIT NEEDS TO DROWN! SNAP MOAR CABLEZ! "Nopenoepneoeponeoepn!"
>>
>>579211
Out of character, can someone step in and prevent paranoia from subjecting victory city to a godzila scale monster?
>>
There iare civillians someone yells it is mighty man a legendary hero his powers are similarcto supermans without xray vision allow me to assist young hero he flys under the bridge and lifts insuring that it collapse
>>
As he is picking up on it lady liberty a girl dressed like the statue of liberty flies in and grabs the other cable and she ties it in a knot help the people off the bridegroom she tells you
>>
Sorry bridegroom was supposed to be bridge
>>
>>579226
"Before you say anything, the monsters have a tendency to do less damage if they are thrown in the river early on."
>>
As you are leading the people off the bridge you heara roar coming from where you left powerman and lady liberty will you stay with xivillians and make sure they all get off or tell them to keep moving and turn back
>>
>>579256
I didn't mean to get so involved in the first place, I shift into a form I am most comfortable fighting with, four arms and a tail, reptilian, almost gecko-like, my name sake. I'm going towards the sound, towards the fight.
>>
As you get there you see what can be only described as a large man made of sludge I know your voice says lady liberty its Konnar Kradigan we busted him for that bank job in 86 got senteced to fifteen to twenty oh yeah says Mighty man I remember another roar he is dead I AM THE SLUDGENATOR
>>
>>579340
Do that again, but with quotation marks.
>>
" !! I AM THE SLUDGENATOR !! "
>>
>>579384
Kick his face and pray that this is easier to understand in the future.
>>
>>579384
MEANWHILE IN THE SHADOWS
"Who are you and your friends and what are you trying to do?"
"Who do you work for"
If he is loyal and won't talk, slash his Achilles' tendon
>>
As you jump up to kick him your foot gets caught in the sludgenators back he then proceeds to shoot a sludge ball at lady liberty and mighty man trapping them to the beams of. The bridge
>>
Suddenly a voice rings out of no where says " OH NO IS THIS THE END OF THE STRONGEST MAN ON EARTH AND HIS DYNAMIC DIVA WILL SERPENT MANAGE TO GET FREE OR WILL HE SOPHACATE UNDER A SLOPPY SLIMY SLUDGE BATH TURN TO THE NEXT PAGE TO SEE THE EXCITING CONCLUSION OF VICTORY CITY HEROES ISSUE #1"
>>
>>579416
Hold up, is the sludgenator biological matter? I ask because Serpent has likely been happy with worse flavors of murder jello.
>>
"Aaaah, We free agents. We work as a team, equal cuts the hood says"
>>
No the sludgenator is made of a mix of toxic waste and the pollution in the river
>>
Ok Ms manicure well take it from here you turn and see the police commisioner Commisioner Walken
>>
By the way that's Christopher walken and that is how he talks
>>
These guys they think they can move into my town and pull this its crazy we will take this scumbag downtown for interrogation
>>
>>579444
Huh, I suppose my only hope is to become an extremophile life form and wait it out, or I could actively resist the sludge monster, I'll do both.
>>
I think your needed on the bridge last I heard your friends were on need of some help
>>
BBL gotta run a errand
>>
When you return, some work on making it clear who is saying what would be nice.
>>
Ok I'm back where was I oh yeah ok about the who's speaking in can change my name to whoever is speaking to you if that would be agreeable
>>
Hello everyone its me Christopher walken and I'm am the commisioner of the VCPD
>>
Pokes head out. "Breathing various non organic wastes isn't exactly comfortable y'know!"
>>
Hold on little buddies ill use my freeze breath to freeze this muck damn no luck
>>
Who will save heroes who need saving
>>
Flys up on a hanglider I will sorry I'm late traffic
>>
Shadow man has the power of super stealth and shadow manipulation he drops a capsule Into the sludgenatorby serpents leg and where it hits freezes instantly and then he drops on on mighty man and lady liberty and it freezes. Over the sludge
>>
>>581097
Well, that was convenient. I'll be able to change before it starts stinking at least.
>>
>>581097
Powers:You can't see him unless you're explicitly looking for him.(this does not protect him from sound. Smell. Touch.)

That's it.

He wears a nice suit and tie and carries a revolver.

(This good OP?)
>>
I'll just retrieve my sandals, grab the aforementioned high calorie coffee-esque beverage and head over to the office, where I run the victory city statistics database, Type up the details of this morning's monster encounter, and print off a debriefing for those secret organization mooks.
>>
Welcome nondescript
>>
You got him wow thats crazy how shadowman showed up out of nowhere and saved you all now we must find a way to contain the sludgeonator
>>
Good work ole friend you saved the city I bet mayor Leon will throw you a parade ha ha ha
>>
Meanwhile at the vcpd (the building) *ring ring* (not the emergency line, geeze)
>>
>>581508
Walk around the city on patrol once more.

Maybe something interesting will happen.
>>
>>581802
*actively looking for hippies while waiting for a response* Superheroics are a fine hobby but it disturbs me to see them wandering around like lost puppies. "How'd you like a job?"
>>
>>581859
>>581802
"I'm talking to you! You who I heard before I saw ya, would ya be interested in monetary employment?"
>>
Well, see y'all tomorrow.
>>
>>582043
"How the hell did you see me?"
"Almost no one sees me."
>>
Good morning everyone!
>>582451
"I don't have time for your inane questions, do you want a job or no?"
>>
Good morning all sorry about last night my phone was being dumb as always then I took my meds and passed the hell out
>>
>>583956
"Fine whatever what's the job?"
>>
Yo
>>
>>584375
"Lose schedule, file work, I'd appreciate someone to collect the data, usually I get a series of reports from the police department on thursdays, but it hasn't come in this week, if you take the job your on the clock starting now, I need you to go see what's holding that up."
>>
>>584444
"Ok."
Slip into a crowd of people and head towards the police department.
>>
After a while you get to the police department when you walk in a fat guy at a the front desk
>>
Can I help you
>>
What is everyone else doing
>>
>>584470
"Someone hired me to find up what's you up. They should have received some reports today."
>>
>>584491
The door was clearly labeled "Victory City statistics office"
>>
Ok would that be in the statistics office
>>
>>584526
It's a private business that organizes local information, mostly for investigation purposes, but entrepreneurs often find it useful to stop by when choosing location.
>>
He picks up the phone and talks for three minutes and then hangs up
>>
Sorry friend they sent it out by courier like ten minutes ago
>>
>>584565
Ask where the courier is headed.
>>
>>584572
*hour and a half long silence* it's a courier carrying files meant for the vcsdb, where do you think they went?
>>
Sorry my phone is dumb serpent you need a secret identity name so I know who this is going too
>>
>>585295
Ah! Chief executive officer of the Victory City Statistics Database, Jestre V. Hersey.
>>
>>585348
Technically he *was* the vcsdb until about an hour ago.
>>
It was sent to your private office over on langston street sir you weren't in so they sent it there
>>
Role Call Heroes
>>
Here
>>
Present
>>
>>587013
Are we talking all heroes, or just those who make a career out of it?
>>
yo is it okay if i join, or is too late my dude?
>>
>>587857
I wouldn't think it's too late. Speaking of late, goodnight everybody!
>>
just keep ya on your toes yes anon put your superherp name In the name box and tell us your super powers
>>
>>588630
sure whatever
my name is Maestro, and my power is using song lyrics to affect the world around me
>>
Afternoon heroes prepare for patrol gear up
>>
>>593000
My torso is prepared.
>>
Ok your out on patrol it is late evening traffic us light not many people in the street
>>
Sudddenly you hear scream its coming from an alley off a main road
>>
>>594223
Step into the ally, main serpent form, (>>579302) and scan for movement.
>>
you see a hood trying to steal a purse
>>
>>596319
*incredibly thick Scottish accent* "Oi! 'ut 'n God's green 'rth 's goin' on 'ere? Cn'nae ye' 'complish th' e'er so simple task o' earnin' yer funds loik e'ryone else?"
>>
In case you need a good sound effect, "property depreciation" is a good one.
>>
Top o' tha mornin' to ya!
>>
Back off hero or ill cut the bitch
>>
>>597401
"Do you think I'm some white knight who that statement would bother? Try it, let's see if you can handle what happens next."
>>
>>597417
"I'm Serpent, I eat parasites like you."
>>
>>597422
Ok, the writer is stunned, so I'm just gonna assume that I have plenty of time to snatch the thugs wrist, the hand with the knife of course.
>>
You grab the thugs and fling him into a garbage can
>>
Aaaah
>>
>>597786
Not where I was going with that, but ok.
"You alright miss?"
>>
Oh yes I'm ok just shaken up
>>
The woman grabs her purse and pulls out a heavy duty can of pepper spray and walks over to the garbage can and proceeds to empty it into his face
>>
>>597881
*sarcasm* "Subtle."
>>
>>597917
Such crickets, very bore. After the woman leaves "Grasp my hand dirt bag."
>>
>>599284
Last other guy posted 2 days ago, fair enough, /thread
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.