[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Team Frenzy Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: TEAM FRENZY.jpg (124KB, 725x920px) Image search: [Google]
TEAM FRENZY.jpg
124KB, 725x920px
Six player dungeon crawler sort of thing.

Since the Manhorse is busy chasing pretty birds of shiny colors, I'll try my own mess in his stead.

Now make your character.

CLASS:
GravMan: Ignore the weight of one thing at a time. If they are held togueter you can go for it.
WordMancer: Change one letter out of anything and turn it into something different.
Friend: You can talk with anything. Fucking. Anything. Just think about it.

Pick ONE weapon.

MELEE (guess who's getting hit):

ASSYN: Collosal techno sword. Melee. Rolls 1d10. Can powerstrike for 1d25, but next turn you won't be able to dodge.

ENA: A big ass pile bunker around your right arm. Rolls 1d10; 5 or less does no damage, 6 or more does twice as much. You can roll 1d5 to charge from a safe distance, the resulting number reducing the margin of error of the next hit.

HEIL: Pair of oversized mecha-fists. Half damage. Rolls 2d10. If on melee, your dodges also roll to counter at 6 or more.

All melee 10's roll again.

RANGED (don't hit your allies):

IMBA: Gigantic machineguns attached under your arm. You can either shoot them up close to melt critters and get squashed or salvo them from a distance and murder your friends in the crossfire. Rolls 1d10. Roll 5 for less to hit melee buddies.
TERA: A cannon so big, you actually drag it across the floor. First rolls charge the shot; second roll shoots it. Yup charging takes a turn. Rolls 1d10 until 10 charges and then 1d30 for the blast. 3 or less for melee suffering.
LOEVRA: Oversized gun; just aim and shoot. Simple! Rolls 1d7. Roll 1 for melee anguish.

With every post, you get to choose to FAR or CLOSE; in FAR; you are safe from AoE bullshit, in CLOSE your friends are safe from you.

TRAIT:
Precise: +1 to precision rolls of any sort, like shooting, jumping, or landing crumpled paper into trashcans.
Reactive: +1 to reaction rolls. If it's gonna get you, it won't have it easy. Tag master at school.
Sturdy: +5 HP. It takes a while to make you stumble.

COMMON TRAITS
Name (be warned, I'm gonna fuck with it)
Armor: See that armor in the pic? Yup, thats yours. Your pic will be what you can see behind the helmet.
All chars have 10 innate HP.
Every action takes one turn.
Any other kinds of rolls (seducing, understanding, hiding, etc) are 1d10. The more the crazy, the more the harder.
Special traits: Write in a special trait and OP will fuck with it. Pros and cons!

OP will pick six guys among the biggest rolls, oh god this smells like a clusterfuck already.

inb4 balance, also ask me shit now or never.
>>
>>574951
Well, let's see how this goes.

Klee Dahl the Wordmancer
Weilds Assyn
Traits: Sturdy, Perpetually Displeased
>>
>>574951
>Six
No fuck that, we go with 3, thread's barely even breathing right now.
>>
File: FLCL.gif (157KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
FLCL.gif
157KB, 500x310px
>>574951
Hugh Mungus the Friend
Wields TERA
Traits: Precise, Easily Distracted
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 238x212px
>>574951
Name:Black Thunder the Gravman.

Wielding the Heil
Normal traits:Sturdy. Serious.
Special trait:Swole and Silent type.
>>
Gotcha then, starting quest in 7 hours from now! Im eager to see this clusterfuck unfold.
>>
>>579051
Klee here, I'm at work and will be available in ~6 hours.
>>
>>579875
How about the rest of you guys? These kind of threads are a mess regarding schedule, I should have posted mine from the beginning.
Im free all day today and tomorrow though!
>>
>>580104
(Black thunder)
I'm free for the rest of the day today and Tomorrow.
>>
>>580199
Nice, if Haruko Mungus can along >>579875 then maybe this glitchy, shaking boat can set sail. Any other motherfucker that can play in 4 hours is welcome, too.
>>
Off early. I'm up to play.
>>
We just need Haruko or some other guy, and off we go into the realm of dice and anger.
I've got, like, 6 more hours.
Gedinhier.
>>
--------------------
Alias: KLEE, DAHL, BABYRAGE
Skill = WORD MANIPULATION
Weapon = Assyn
Traits:
Sturdy (+5 HP)
Special Trait:
Perpetually Displeased: -2 to diplomacy, +2 to intimidation. Can use GUILT, forcing any agressor (both verbal, physical, or psychological) to do one action he wants, as long as they can hear him.
Haremhorn note:
Physical traits: Baby face, big muscles, not so tall, hates sugar and sit-coms.
--------------------
--------------------
Alias: BLACK THUNDER; BLACKER
Skill = GRAVITY MANIPULATION
Weapon = Heil's
Traits:
Sturdy (+5 HP)
Serious (-2 to diplomacy, +2 to intimidation)
Special Trait:
Swole & Silent: +5 HP, -2 to diplomacy. Can GLARE, forcing any situation into a diplomatic situation as long as the glare is delivered.
Haremhorn note: Includes ambushes, if reaction roll is successful.
Physical traits: Big, black, small nose, big lips, glorious eyebrows, bald, has a tatoo engraved to his forehead; it spells "POLITE".
--------------------

OFF--------------------
Alias: HARUKO, MUNGUS, DEAR
Skill = Friendship
Weapon = TERA
Traits:
Precise: (+1 to precision rolls)
Special Trait:
Easily Distracted: -1 to precision, +3 to reaction. Can use FOCUS, forcing any roll to max if within her realm of possibilities. Takes turns to charge; if ANYTHING she can perceive happens in the near vecinity during the turns, FOCUS is cancelled.
Haremhorn note: Anything.
Physical traits: Pink hair, slender body, bitchface, made scars on her cheeks to resemble the whiskers on a cat.
--------------------DUTY

If this is alright, then I'm starting this shit!
>>
>>581522
(I'm ready to go.)
>>
THE AIRSHIPYARD

There's water and a bleak sun; and over the water, all over the place, a lot of broken airships peek from under the blue. Rotten. Rusty. A wing over there, a hull by the corner, a nest over a split aileron; Blacker can't spot the end of the airshipyard from the window of the only breathing ship. Someone clears his throat and he turns around; a man in tuxedo, wearing an old knight helmet, is facing him from his seat next to the command center. He takes his time to stand and clear the dust over his clothes, with little success.

COMMANDER: Comrades; we are fucked.

Blacker doesn't turn as Klee walks up to his side. Both stare at the commander, shirtless, as the man kicks an old rusty microwave until the wide hologram of a map is spawned behind him.

It's the map of the Frankestein ship you currently are living on.

COMMANDER: I'll make this short. Our pulsar engine is in dire shape, and will last, at most, until tomorrow. Pulsar dies, ship dies, we join the rest of the happy folks.

He points towards the window. Not one of you even turn.

COMMANDER: Even if that psycho is tracking us down, we have no choice but to tackle a few contracts until we can afford a replacement for the engine, I did my research and now it's up to you. SO, GENTLEMEN...!

Three more holograms spawn behind him, of three different maps.

COMMANDER: Pick your own hell! We got a scavenge mission, an assasination mission, and, a delivery mission... here's all I could gather.

SCAVENGE MISSION
-There's an anima tank inside an empty ship. It's very fragile, meant as a prototype.
-If you find it, you get paid.
-If you bring it, you get paid more.
-If you bring it safe and sound, you get paid MORE.
-Ship floating across the ocean, we got the coordinates. Dunno how much will it last.
-Unsure of what the heck sunk it.

ASSASINATION MISSION
-He/she/whatever the hell it is can turn anything it touches into wind.
-Armored, yet very agile.
-We got know in which bar it's gonna get wasted by noon.
-White hair.

DELIVERY MISSION
-First you grab the thing, then you take it to the Greathorn, a gigantic capital ship that's very fucking far away.
-Like, very far away.
-The contractor said transportation will be provided.
-If they wants us to do it, it can't be nice.

COMMANDER: And that's all I could gather, dissapointing I know. I'll be there to support you. Always. Spiritually, of course, from the Base.

(The Commander can manipulate a particular satellite and provide vital information about the mission should it be requested, and should it be possible. All of your helmets have a receiver.)
(Furthermore, you get to choose between:
a) Travel in one-manned hovercrafts.
b) "Small" aircraft travel.)
>>
>>581844
>Scavenge mission
(Sounds interesting)
>A travel in one-manned hovercrafts
>>
>>581886
(Forgot my name)
Do squats before setting out.
>>
>>581844
>Delivery
>Hovercraft. Hopefully will fit into whatever they ship me out in...

"Someone's gotta do it."
>>
>>581886
>>582481

COMMANDER: Uh, we seem to be at disagreement. Coin?
>>
>>582510
Do it commander.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>582605
COMMANDER: Heads for delivery, tails for scavenging!
(1=Heads, 2 = Tails. Blacker is already squatting as the coin flips in the air, his form a bit weak in the foot spacing. Klee stares displeased at the spinning coin.)
>>
Ah, I'll go with the Thunder. Shouldn't rock the boat.
>>
COMMANDER: So, we have a scavenging mission!

One screen vanishes behind the armored gentlemen, he presents it with an open palm and turns towards the ethereal, flickering image.

COMMANDER: ...No, this wasnt it.

It staggers and vanishes, then the first map returns. Blacker raises his sweating black bald forehead towards the floating picture, finding the Commander zooming on it by piercing the screen with its finger. It soon reaches a somewhat solemn picture; another battered ship almost sinking in the ocean. But this one is lonely; there's no else than blue.

COMMANDER: Expect water, broken wires, floods, the usual. Target location: unknown. Hostiles: unknown. Now, you listen to me; if any of you musclebrains hear the-

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

-a piercing sound makes Klee curse out loud and Blacker is almost squashed by his own bar before he releases it and sinks in the metal floor.

COMMANDER: -that means, you leave everything you are doing. And scramble. As hard as you can. Because it's coming. We are clear, aren't we? Good, that's good! That's very good, it's good to get matters straight. Is there anything else you humble fucks requiere from this fine sire?
>>
>>582937
>More squats.
"I'm fine."
>Salute
>>
>>582937
Let's do it.
>>
Aight guys, gonna nap. Quest seems headed for either a trainyard or a desert, but let's see how it turns out; I waited too long today. Resuming in like 10 hours or so!
>>
Is it possible to join in?
>>
>>585804
Thread's gasping on a bed with white sheets, but sure!
>>
File: Mizore-S348.png (2MB, 607x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Mizore-S348.png
2MB, 607x1023px
>>585817
Cool.

"Icee" the Wordmancer
Weilds the LOEVRA
Normal traits; Precise, observant
Misc trait; Stalker, favors the weak

(If this is to animu, or the traits are bad I/you can change it)
>>
>>585885

--------------------
Alias: Icee, Weaboo, Mizoricee
Skill = WORD MANIPULATION
Weapon = LOEVRA
Traits:
Precise (+1 to precision rolls)
Observant (+1 to precision rolls, -1 to reaction rolls)
Special Trait:
Stalker: Hardly ever makes a sound; hard to target, or keep track of by both foes and allies. Easy to forget.
Favors the Weak: The less the enemy hp, the less damage it does. The less her hp, the less damage she receives. Both rounded up and based on HP%.
Physical traits: Purple hair, unnaturally big eyes, poor skull structure leads to headaches and dizzyness, not so sturdy without the armor.
--------------------

Aight!
Speak now or never!
>>
>>585976
(Sounds good to me)
>Going unnoticed during the mission briefing.
"Commander! Am I going on the mission too? You guys won't leave me behind this time, will you?"
>>
>>582937
"I'm fine." states the Blacker, still squatting, still sweating. He finally sinks the weight in the dented metal floor. Klee turns towards the exit and shouts "LET'S DO IT!" banging his fists, and keeps doing it from time to time as the Blacker soon follow him across the dark aisle.

---------------------------

White wings of foam spawn from each side of the rusty hovercrafts as they draw lines across the empty sea. Blacker's eyelids flicker as his headset screeches; it's Klee's voice. "NIGGA; AIN'T WE FORGETTING NOTHIN?" Blacker's eyebrows rise, yet nothing leaves his big lips.
"Don't worry. You aren't." It's a soft voice, it doesn't hurt the ears too much. Blacker's bald head turns; between white foam wings, a bored looking animu gurl rider her hovercraft like a motorcycle.

The rest of the trip goes awfully quiet.

----------------------------------------
BROKEN SHIP

The coords match, Klee notices. He looks up; the broken hull of a big ship peeks from the fabric of water. By the looks of it, it must be the tip of the iceberg.

Mizoricee: Oh would you look at that, they've beat us to it.

Klee: FUCK!

Blacker: ...

The hovercrafts stand side by side some 150 meters from the rustic entrance to the sunken warship. Blowing the walls of a ship is standard procedure when you can't just find the door.
>>
>>586108
I'd like to use my swole power and punch through the wall to make an opening.
>>
>>586108
>>586132
I'd like to check the perimeter and outside of the ship's peek then.
>>
>>586132
>>586143

WALL BREAKING: requires 9 (You got the armor and the musssless, yet this IS a warship's hull)

>>586143
Besides the tip of the hull (which is big, yet plain), there's not exactly much more to see but water.
>>
Rolled 7, 7 = 14 (2d10)

>>586167
I will assume I role 2d10
>>
>>586176
First hit leaves a crack. The second sinks your arm inside the wall You try to muffle some whimpering until you finally get the HEIL out, leaving a hole the size of a monitor full of pure and utter darkness. You faintly hear wind inside.
>>
>>586206
>I pull up beside thunder after my search.
"I don't think you'll fit. Want to use a small breaching charge?"
>>
>>586216
...Boom...
(Yes)
>Thumbs up for explosions.
>>
>>586219
Alright, boom time.
>I'll set up the explosive. Making sure it's not to big it will sink the rest of the ship, also making sure we won't be caught in the blast.

(Not sure if it's a roll so I'll throw a d10 just in case.)
>>
Rolled 6 (1d10)

>>586243
(Whoops)
>>
You watch the BOOM go wide from the hovercraft, a very safe distance away. The resulting hole would certainly house a few HEILS at once, as it goes across the hull from side to side. The three of you then peak inside and a few things become aparent.
1-The ship is upside down.
2-The hole is right over a wide split between two rooms; the lower half gives to an aisle where Mizoricee faintly spots a chair hanging upside down from the "ceiling", while the top half gives to utter black nothingness.
3-Automatic electric systems have shut down, so only anima is keeping the ship near the surface and out of the abyss of endless water.

Klee: I ain't going into that shit.
>>
>>586281
Ignore klee and his pessimism.

Enter through the bottom half
>>
>To Klee
"I guess we'll just split the good stuff between me and Thunder."
>I follow Thunder in.

(Can I get a general idea of the gear we have? Flares, rope, etc?)
>>
>>586313
(Armor is very hi-techy and ready for this sort of stuff. It includes:
-Helmet: Covers your entire face and head, has two rows of miniature cameras on the outside for several purpouses. Allows clear vision in darkness. HUD allows the Commander to pinpoint objects in your line of sight or mess with you by spamming "GREAT JOB JACKASS" all over the screen. It transfers visual and auditive information to his satellite, unless you enter a CHAFF zone. Should your core be blown or shut down before you take off the helmet, it will be stuck in place and you won't be able to see what's in front of you.
-Overall: Steely fiber covers your whole body, except for your fingers, knees, elbows, and shoulders. It helps with impact; instead of breaking bones for a 10 feet fall, you break them at 20.
-Green jacket: For show and pockets.
-Core: The device in your chest links your helmet and overall armor, both to provide information and to harden particular spots on the suit should impacts be detected. It covers your chest and shoulders, it's a bit heavy but very resilient.
Pants: Just for show, as well. Klee's are cargos, Mizoricee's are black tight, and Blacker wears nothing over it, exposing the skin-tight steely fiber all over her leg and feet.

Other utilities:
Latcher: It's under your hand, it shoots a rope, it's VERY sturdy. Maximun range is 3 meters.
Pulsar charges: In your jacket's pocket. Small. Blown via helmet HUD.
CHAFF GEN: As long as it's on, it blocks any electrical device in a 10 meter radious, including your suit. It's etched into your core, which works on small doses of anima.

That's the basic rundown for your stuff!

>>586308
>>586313
Mizoricee: I guess we'll just split the good stuff between me and Thunder."
Klee: Fucking enjoy it.
He jumps to his hovercrafts and grimaces, since he landed with his crotch. Regardless, he gets some distance with the broken hull.
As Mizoricee turns, Blacker is already half-way into the hole, only his firm, sturdy ass and legs shining under the sun. Mizoricee blinks, then follows the ass after it's swallowed by the broken ship; the fall is way longer than expected, but the rope does it's work.

-------------------------------------
Once inside, the both of you turn the on the nightvision. Then look up.

It's a bar. Over you, there's tables, seats, a wide dancing floor, in front of you in the distance you faintly spot a second floor after a stairway. And all around you, broken glass and liquid.
>>
>>586443
>Search for an exit to the bar
We need to search this ship for the objective.
>>
>>586471
>I'll let Thunder take point, keeping my eyes peeled.
Let's make sure we aren't in this thing when it goes under.
>>
>>586471
You turn and turn, looking for a door, until you fully realize that the ship is upside-down. Once you look up, your eyes follow a red carpet until they meet a door, wide, woody, and ovalic, that's after a small staircase and right in the center of the room.

>>586485
Meanwhile, Mizoricee stares and glares. The place is eerie quiet, each footstep of Blacker bouncing across the hall.
>>
Rolled 5, 6 = 11 (2d10)

>>586514
Go for it.

Jump it if I have to.
(Rolling)
>>
>>586537
Unless you are slamming the HEILS into it, just roll one dice. Also let me tell ya the required roll so you can measure the odds, otherwise it'll be pretty arbitrary from my part.
YET, since you have the rope that won't even be necessary; consider yourself up there already.

Mizoricee?
>>
>>586537
I'll follow with the rope.
>>
The door opens slowly, squeaking. Both of you peek from the top of the door; the "floor" is near, the walls are sparkly clean, and the aisle is so long you fail to see the end of it, but manage to spot a few doors across the way. A small map happens in your visor, startling MIzoricee.

Commander: Guess what, guys; the "anima tank" is, well, exactly that... but a Fake, also. It's there, and it's not moving, so it's either dead, sleeping, crying in a corner, or flexing.

Ever since shortage of food became an issue, more and more Fakes were spawned; they look exactly like you and me, but they live and work on electricity.

Commander: Oh, and you got company. How do I know? There's another breach on the other side of the ship. And by the looks of it, and maybe because you blown a hole into the ship... they know, my friend, they know.

The target is across another wide room at the end of this aisle, which acts as the main entrance to the ship from land. After the room, there's an elevator going to the engine room; the target is there.
>>
"Roger that commander. Alright Thunder, I'll hang back a bit."
>I ready my rifle.
Let's be diplomatic, but that anima is ours.
>I'm going to plant a pulsar charge at the end of this aisle before the open room if everything is clear.
>>
>>574951
Name: Jestre Hersey the friend
Weapon: assyn
Traits: reactive, always moving
>>
File: image.jpg (183KB, 914x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183KB, 914x960px
Name dravnoski'yo
class gravman
weapon IMBA
trait precise
Other traits blood thirsty
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.