[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Celebrity Deathmatch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: celeb.jpg (144KB, 959x640px) Image search: [Google]
celeb.jpg
144KB, 959x640px
Ariana Grande giggled as she pranced out to the Celebrity Deathmatch arena, listening to her teenie bopper fans screaming their name as she got into the ring. Waving her hands like a debutante she gave the fans what they wanted, a sample of her voice as she took a deep breath shrieking as she blasted her fans in the crowd with her powerful screams, causing their ears to bleed, shamelessly showing off her powerful vocal cords as she waited for her opponent.

>who is her opponent?
>>
JLo

Also, they have to fight naked.
>>
>>57415
Amy adams
>>
Lorde.
>>
tom crews XD
>>
File: ari.jpg (60KB, 545x542px) Image search: [Google]
ari.jpg
60KB, 545x542px
>>57417

Jennifer Lopez emerges from the tunnel slowly and unsure. She stops at the entrance and raises her arms for the crowd. She still isn't sure what she is doing, but then she remembers how much she hates the fucking bitch Ariana, and gets more confident. She struts down to Ariana and stops a few feet from her and puts her hands on her feet. "I'm gonna do this crowd a favor and rip your throat out so no one has to listen to your terrible music ever again!"

"Oh my god! My mom LOVES you!" Ariana sneered back, grinning at her much older menopause opponent.

>who strikes first?
>>
>>57444
ariana
>>
>>57444
jlo with a flying backspin tail whip kick
>totally didnt make that move up
>>
>>57435
xd lol haha that is so funny! crews like cruise, get it! hilarious and original!
>>
File: Booty20.gif (1MB, 500x281px)
Booty20.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>57447

"Oh Jay-HOE..you're so old now.." Ariana giggled, covering her mouth as she did, unimpressed as she waited for the bell to ring, not nervous with the huge height difference.

"Old? Bitch please, I'm not old, you're just dumb and slutty, and people only watch your videos to see those little legs spread wide for whatever boys happen to be in the video...you see this? THIS is what a woman is supposed to look like!" J-lo strutted and shook her ass, twerking for the audience.

Suddenly the bell rings, and J-lo takes another step forward and gets within an inch of her face. "I'm going to write my next song about how fun it was killing you."

Ariana's blood was boiling as she turned pink in the cheeks listening to her when suddenly the bell rang. "Write this!" Ariana screamed as she jumped up, trying to headbutt J-lo in the face with her huge forehead.
>>
>>57489
o shit waddup
>>
>>57492
what are you whadduping? lol
>>
>>57503
that bitch got what was comin to her man
>>
>>57511
i think you're the only one interested in this..so what happens next?
>>
Rolled 4, 4 = 8 (2d6)

>>57517
Rolling for J-Lo's attack.
>>
>>57599
J-Lo kicks Ariana in the stomach.
>>
File: giphy.gif (564KB, 416x625px)
giphy.gif
564KB, 416x625px
>>57600
>>57599

As she jumped, J-Lo arches her back and hopped slightly as well, causing Ariana to only get a face full of her tits. "Calm down slut, you can motorboat me later!" Taunts J-Lo, avoiding her attack.
"Ugh you bitch!" Arianna shouted frustrated as she swung her boney fists at J-Lo, flailing her arms like a little girl that she still is.
J-Lo merely takes a step backward and watches as Ariana stumbles, missing her by inches with each hopeless girl swing.
Getting bored, J-Lo kicks out with her longer legs, striking Ariana in the gut as she doubles over, causing her to let out a groan. Then seeing her vulnerable, J-Lo smirks, aiming for Ariana's face. "AAAIEEEEEEE!" Ariana screamed as the kick knocked her in a huge flip, her whole body swinging through the air before hitting the ground, dazed as she struggled to crawl up. J-Lo confidently walks over to where Ariana is on the ground and whispers in her ear, "You're pathetic. You're gonna be my fastest kill ever!"
>>
>>57599
how does one even do this rolling?
>>
>>57613
Suffocate Ariana with your big ass
>>
>>59455
The sticky tells you how to roll.
>"dice+(quantity)d(sides)" in options
>>
>>59585

Ariana played it down a bit, letting J-Lo taunt her as she waited for her to get point blank close to her face when suddenly she erupted with her powerful shriek, "AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" she screamed a powerful sonic scream, trying to pop J-Lo eyes out of her socket. J-Lo falls back onto her ass away from Ariana, clutching her face and screaming in agony. When she moves her hands, a small amount of blood is dripping from her eyes and nose, and she moans, "Oh my god...my...my head.....oh fuck."
Ariana just laughed as she jumped up and down, not paying any attention to J-Lo as she raised her arms and blew kisses with her audience. The second she was done showboating, J-Lo was up and right there behind Ariana as she turned around, as her face was met with J-Lo’s ass, jumping up backwards as it collided with her face. “PUAAAHHHHHH!!!” Ariana spat blood and baby teeth from her mouth as she slapped her in the face so hard with her ass it sent her flying.
“Whaa..whats happening?!” Ariana was dazed and confused as she tried to focus her eyes on an eclipse of the stadium lights in front of her, finally focusing properly on J-Lo’s ass coming down on her face, completely encompassing her skull with her ass. “EMMMPHHH EMMMMPH!!!” Ariana hopelessly tried to scream.
>>
>>64501
she dies
>>
>>64501
Finish Ariana.
>>
>>70487
>>70456

"EMMMMPH!!!!" Ariana's screams went no where as she was desperate to use her powerful voice to blow J-Lo away but it wasn't enough with all of the layers of fat and flesh suffocating her. Feeling desperate, Ariana takes a huge deep breath, taking in the nasty smell in J-Lo's ass as she tried to use her powerful sonic scream again.

"Oh..the fuck?" J-Lo feels something in her stomach as she is suddenly forced to arch her back in pain, the powerful scream pulsed through her body from her asshole, pushing her ass cheeks as they rippled like they were twerking, the whole blast of the scream tears nearly all of her clothes away, revealing her bare breasts. She isn't even able to feel embarrassment about the fact that she wasn't wearing underwear, and that the crowd can see every inch of her. With her head concussed, she rolls around dizzily, feeling multiple broken bones throughout her body.

But in that last attempt to turn the tables Ariana used all of her oxygen, the pressure of her sonic scream pushed open J-Lo's asshole, expanding it just enough for her head to squeeze itself in place, far up her ass as the whole thing collapsed on her once her scream was over. She was fucked. J-Lo could feel her deep inside of her as she realized she went up further.

"Any last words bitch?" J-Lo taunted her for the audience, knowing Ariana wouldn't be able to hear a thing that far up her ass as she gave one quick powerful clench on the squirming singer's head, a muted crunch as Ariana's body abruptly twitched upwards before stopping it's convulses altogether, still and dead under J-Lo's ass.

"Jennifer Lopez is the winner!" Mill's lane comes up to pull J-Lo's arm up as she stood up, her naked body causing even more applause. She gripped both of her giant ass cheeks as she let out what remained of Ariana's crushed skull, bits of bone, brain and blood came pouring out of her ass as the crowd went from cheering to gasping.

>next batch of fighters?
>>
>>71427
Trump VS Hillary
>>
>>71427
Danny Devito vs Lyin Ted
>>
>>71427
Broken skull fragments are sharp. Doesn't that mean that J-Lo's anus is lacerated?
>>
>>73126
you want me to write more about that then? lol
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.