[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wanderer of a Wild West, part 0

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (288KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
288KB, 1680x1050px
(This will the a character generation chapter but there will be more to come)
It's late in the afternoon, you're on your horse slowly but surely riding into Halestin. there's a saloon, The Tipping bull, you decide to head into there for a drink. there's a man by the bar, he looks you up and down before saying
>"I don't believe I've seen you 'round these parts, tell me, what's you name?"
>>
>>57235
Clementine Jones
>>
>>57235
Valen Thornwood
>>
>>57235
Qian Zhao
>>
I'm gonna go with Clementine since it's the one that sounds best setting wise, be warned you're still a dude. also writing.
>>
>"Name's Clementine Jones, but most people just call me Clements."
The barkeep smiles a little smile before asking:
>"Well what brings you to Halestin? most people try to get out of Idrolas not in."
>"Revenge mostly.
The smile from the barkeep runs off to where it came.

>an awful fella by the name of Elijah Durnwood, did me a lot of wrong back in the day, and now I've finally found where he might be hiding.

the barkeep looks intrigued at the proposition of in interesting story.
>"Say, what wrong did this Durnwood do you?"
>"He burnt down my home and killed my grandpa! but you'd probably like to hear the long version."
you look up and start thinking about way back when when this entire thing started.

>"It all happened back when I was 16. I had been living with my pops ever since my parents had died in a mining accident, I remember seeing a giant group of people one day, slowly walking towards our home"
>"Well what did you do?"

Call grandpa and ask him what's going on
Go on and check it out your self
Try to ignore it, the it's probably none of your business
>>
>>57282
>Call grandpa and ask him what's going on
>>
>>57282
>Go on and check it out your self

Something along the lines of "I was curious, and to be honest, i felt that if i was the first one to contact this group of people pops would be proud of me that i took initiative and went out to meet them myself."

"I was young. Young and stupid."
>>
>>57297
dangnabbit! I already wrote out something else.

>>57293
you run inside the old house?
>"Grandpa! why are those people walking towards our home?!"
you yell while walking towards to chair were he usually, only to see him sitting with his old trusty ______ and a small crate of ammunition.
Revolver[\red]
Rifle[\red]
Shotgun[\red]
Write in[\red]
(This will be an important choice think carefully
>>
I think I'll be timing it 10 minutes after first reply.
>>
>>57303
>Rifle

"Clementine Jones is an artist of great ability and skill

He can paint a town red while lying down under a shady tree at the next town over

He is a bit of an abstract artist though..."
>>
>>57303
Also while im having a fit of creativity, throw in a bit that his grandfather liked using the rifle as a club when he felt he didn't need to shoot something to get the job done.

other ideas; the gun is heavier than normal, and, despite being made of varnished cherry tree wood, cold as all hell even in sweltering heat.

Gun seems battered and abused from all the shit Clemintine and his pa put it thru during the years, but its mechanisms are in great shape and cared for daily
>>
>>57314
I like this, seconding
>>
Rifle it is!
>>
>"You darn cocksuckers aren't gonna get me today! nor tomorrow!"
Gramps yell out in surprise, while pointing Old Cherry, the family rifle, at you, before he realizes who it is he's aiming at.
>"Oh Clements, I uhh thought you were someone else."
he says with a small bit of relief, before putting another bullet into his already packed belt.

he starts to say something, but you cut him off with your own questions.
>"Who are those weirdos, the ones that are walking towards our house right now?"
grandpa looks like he's going to give some stupid non-answer like: "they're just some friends of mine," before he looks down and says:
>"They're Elijah Durnwoods gang, I owe him quite a large sum of money, I borrowed quite a lot from the man back when I gambled, and it looks like he's coming to collect my old debts."
>"If you wanna do your old man a favor then, walk off into Joemans cornfield, they won't look for you there."

"Ok, but gramps, please stay safe
"No! we both know I'm a way better shot than you."
write-in
>>
>>57335
>Write-in

Durnwoods gang is already at the door, you have to hide in the pantry cellar and cower in fear as you listen to your old man get murdered.

Dramatic shit like blood seeping thru the floorboards and hitting your face or some shit happens.

You don't hear them leave, so you stay down there until you fall asleep. and when you wake up, they are gone as well as most of your family's valuables, including Cherry, so 16 yo you has to find a way to steal her back from the gang without getting caught.

Im going to bed soon, so i can't be here to throw more ideas for this character at you, so im going to lay them on you right now

After finding cherry at the outskirts of the bandits hideout in the middle of the desert, but shortly after you take it, the man supposed to be guarding the loot that night wakes up from his sleep and sees you running off with the gun and some supplies you decided to loot as well.

Knowing that Elijah Durnwood would have his hide if he found out that he was sleeping on the job, he decides to follow you himself without bringing any of the others with him so that they dont rat him out for shirking his duties.

enter chasing sequence here

after eventually catching up to you around 5 or so miles away from the camp, the guard tackles you and attempts to wrestle you to the ground and slit your throat with his bowie knife

some combat sequences later the 2 of you are tired, bloodied and have the knife in between you, the two of you struggling as to whome the blade pierces

long story short, acquire artifact weapon "Old Cherry", one bowie knife, and unlock a new trait "murderer"

I'm going to sleep now, ill be back some time next week to see what comes out of this.
>>
>>57347
Dayum! these are some very nice ideas.
>>
>>57235
I was gonna say sue cash
>>
Okay Gramps, stay safe!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.