[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

12 Hours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: tegaki.png (4KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
4KB, 400x400px
This is an adventure inspired by the survival-horror genre. In this quest, you play a young woman in her second year of college who is going to a Halloween party with some of her friends. Quickly things will take a turn for the worse, but right now her only worry in the world is getting ready for the party.

Rules go as follows:

Any text written in blue will be a direct question to the players. This will include things like names, clothes, and certain actions.

At certain points, the actions are predetermined and are shown in green. In these cases, the players pick which of the options they want to use as their action. Sometimes certain words will be highlighted in green as well. These are required actions which must be done in order to proceed.

The hour is written in red.

The game master will pick which of the player responses get put into action. If you like another player’s response and agree with them, please respond to both the question and the response with something along the lines of ‘seconded’. Responses that have been seconded are much more likely to be put into action.

Thank you for playing!

-2 hours

You step out of the shower. Your friend will be over in about 45 minutes to pick you up and give you a ride to the Halloween party. In the meantime, you have some time to get everything ready. You need to do your makeup and get dressed.

You walk into your room where you have set your costume on the bed.

What is your name?

What do you look like?

What’s your costume?
>>
Nice that you're playing around with the tools /qst gives you. If you're still around:

>Leah Waters
>Average looks? Anyone who cares more want to do this?
>A UFO! You have a hoopy skirt with lights dotted all around, a longer yellow skirt for the tractor beam, and pajama bottoms with cute cows.
>>
>Jenny Bond
>Jennete McCurdy, only less Curdy
>a traditional witch costume that unwittingly could be just as mistaken for a Marisa cosplay
>>
>>571272
Oh shit, a QM that actually uses the formatting tools? I'm in

>Samantha McMiller

>Skinny build. Strong legs, probably from track. No bulk or musclemass to speak off outside of legs. White, dirty blond hair in a ponytail.

>Half assed skeleton costume. "X-ray" black t-shirt with chest bones. Black tighs with some leg bones. White shoes. Black falange gloves. Skull make-up
>>
>>571272
>>574604

Seconded.
>>
>>574604
Seconding this as well, adding we should go by Sam
>>
>>574604
Seconded.
(Spoopy)
>>
where's this party at, QM?
>>
>>574604
>>575799
OOC: Seconded.

Stepping out of the shower, Sam spots the digital alarm clock on her bedside table. "Shit..." she thinks to herself, "I only have 45 minutes to get dressed and do my make up".

She hurriedly dries herself off and climbs into her skeleton getup and spends the remaining time working on her make up.
>>
>>578841
Yus, it lives! Again!
>>
>>578841
You there, QM? You didn't give any options
>>
>>578841
>>578806
>>575637
>>574604

Sorry everybody, I thought for sure this thread had been ignored. I'm back now, sorry again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
<red>-1 Hour</red>

Your name is Samantha McMiller, known by your friends simply as Sam. You've ran track since high school and have long dirty blonde hair. Your legs are long and strong, but the rest of your body is skinny and generally lacks much bulk.

You get dressed in your lazy skeleton costume and spend the rest of the hour applying the makeup that covers your face with a large skeletal grin.

You are putting on the final touches of your makeup as your friend rings your doorbell to take you to the party.

<blue>What is her name?</blue>

<blue>What is her costume?</blue>

>>578814
The party is being held by one of the Fraternities who have a history of having insane parties. Since they get so crowded, a lot of non-fraternity members end up showing up.
>>
>>593807

Excuse me for not formatting that wrong, I forgot that /qst/ uses brackets
>>
>>593822

*not formatting that correctly.

Sorry for the mess.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.