[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Witch Hunter Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: Witch Hunter 001.png (198KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Witch Hunter 001.png
198KB, 707x1000px
Hey guys! This is my first time making a quest, so we'll see how it goes. The general gist of it is in the image.

Without further ado, let's create our hero. You may only vote for one race, and the first race to get two votes will be the base of the hero.
>>
>gnome
>>
> Gnome

But so help me god, it'd better be a she, and she'd better be appropriately endowed with the feminine graces that a female gnome has in my head
>>
Rolled 7, 2 = 9 (2d10)

>>570735
>>570741
Gnome it is! Now we just have to roll for items.
>>
>>570750
>invisibility cloak and rope

My word you could pull off the grimmest magic trick imaginable
>>
File: Witch Hunter 002.png (273KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Witch Hunter 002.png
273KB, 707x1000px
What is the name of our Hero, masculine name will mean it's a male, feminine name will mean it's a female. I will roll a 1d3 from the first three suggestion posts which will determine the name.
>>
>>570989
Hugh Mungus
>>
Susanne von Hohenheim
>>
>>570989
Biggie Smalls
>>
Schtolteheim Reinbach III
>>
Harambe
>>
Rolled 1 (1d3)

>>571000
>>571021
>>571079
Hugh Mungus is a man.
Susanne von Hohenheim is a lady.
Biggie Smalls is a trap.
>>
>>570989
Gerrika Tastrophe
>>
>>571089
Trova Cydaris
>>
>>571089
>Biggie Smalls is a trap
I'm sad that name didn't win the roll
>>
File: Witch Hunter 003.png (211KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Witch Hunter 003.png
211KB, 707x1000px
What did Hugh Mungus Encounter?

10 minutes and I will roll among the suggestions.
>>
>>571273

A bewildering array of exotic foods!
>>
witch gathering supplies for potions.

a green one, not an uguu animu one
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>571277
>>571286
>>
>>571318
She should be thicc
>>
File: Witch Hunter 004.png (249KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Witch Hunter 004.png
249KB, 707x1000px
How will Hugh deal with the situation? I'll take a 15 minute break and roll your suggestions!
>>
>>571522
Close his eyes, swing his dagger wildly and try to cut through her robe then run through it. Also lasso that basket on his way out
>>
>>571522
Run into robes, use rope to tie up
>>
>>571522
>has an invisibility cape
>seen
>>
>>571538
That's a good question.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d3)

>>571533
>>571537
>>571538
I'll take the invisibility cape comment as a suggestion, just because.
>>
File: Witch Hunter 005.png (259KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Witch Hunter 005.png
259KB, 707x1000px
Getting late on my part of the planet, and I have to get up early tomorrow. So there will be an extended break for now. I'd love some feedback, as well as suggestions for how things go to shit for our hero.
>>
>>571833
I like the style. Might take longer to present, though.

You have to explain some things in Hugh's posession.
A. The rope, how long can it be? Is it reusable?
B. The cloak: why not be invisible all the time?
>>
>>571833
Art is awesome but you might want to come up with the encounters yourself
>>
Art is super awesome. Loving it.

Hugh goes to cut the witch's throat. After all, he could hardly take her brain out in order to eat it to gain her magical power with her squirming around. As he is working though, he realises he left all his condiments at home. And he'll be damned if he eats another brain without a healthy splash of Worcestershire sauce! He hurries home and later returns with a small bottle and a random piece of cutlery. To his shock and horror, the witch is gone!
>>
>>572763
eeeh I kinda like the CYOA approach here

anyway for my suggestion, the witch's hat starts talking, enticing Hugh to try it on and gain magic abilities!
>>
>>571833

I'm noticing the witch's hands and mouth are both still unbound.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.