[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheating Champion of Civilization Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 12

File: Champion.jpg (256KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Champion.jpg
256KB, 1000x750px
Hello everyone, this is a little something something I came up with during my free time. It's a civilization quest but with more emphasis on the person who's leading it, the champion.

Now, what about the cheating part? That's because each time your civilization or one of your citizens does something significant, a piece of divine power is given to you. You may use it to do a lot of things. From giving your champion awesome powers to making great discoveries to instantly finish grand projects or summoning powerful units out of nowhere.

If people are interesting I will most likely run this quest whenever I got free time.
>>
File: Hero-of-Iroas-Art.jpg (548KB, 910x665px) Image search: [Google]
Hero-of-Iroas-Art.jpg
548KB, 910x665px
Now, the first choice is what kind of champion do you choose to lead your civilization?

>Pick a race (must be humanoid)
>Pick an age (from 10 and up)
>Pick a picture (no NSFW)
>>
>>567431
Giant 50-60 years old , posting from phone lazy too find pic , appearance similar too dark soul giant.
>>
File: Tiefling_Rogue (1).jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Tiefling_Rogue (1).jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>567431
> Tiefling
> 45
>>
File: kim-van-deun-gnome-wizard.jpg (113KB, 452x670px) Image search: [Google]
kim-van-deun-gnome-wizard.jpg
113KB, 452x670px
>>567431
> Gnome
> 40
>>
>>567431
18 year old harpy, I just want to see a bird brain bumble her way to success from sheer luck. Also too lazy to dig a SFW image of a harpy out of my folder.
>>
File: 1471545228345.jpg (136KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1471545228345.jpg
136KB, 960x540px
>>573656
Only pic I got of a harpy but I'd also like to see a harpy civ. It'd be interesting to see how they'd compensate for any intelligence checks.
>>
>>570243
I'll second Gnomes.
>>
OP you dead, or just waiting on more people to give suggestions?
>>
Waiting for more people to post.
>>
>>574072
This harpy time let's capture human males for reproduction.
>>
>>574996
3 for Harpies let's goooo
>>
>>574996
all for harpies!
>>
swole harpie civ?
>>
Alright why not let's be harpies
>>
Op confirmed for ded
>>
Don't kill me just yet!

Harpies it is, but I need a picture and age.
>>
File: Trisha.jpg (61KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
Trisha.jpg
61KB, 500x650px
We are an 11 year old who rejects the ways of being nimble, we will become the swole queen of the harpies!

Trisha is a good name and not at all going to be an NPC in my quest.
>>
>>575910
Looks good, now just need other players to confirm if they're fine with that.
>>
>>575949
I'm on board. I was never going to find a picture of a harpy that was both satisfying and SFW anyway
>>
>>575972
You shall be the right honourable spotter. The Queen's most trusted wingman...
>>
>>575983
ca-CAW, Your Majesty
>>
File: Lets do this.gif (219KB, 500x203px) Image search: [Google]
Lets do this.gif
219KB, 500x203px
>>575989

Our wings shall be the bulkiest to fly the skies. We shall wrestle dragons between protein shakes.

It is time to allow the harpy race to realize their potential.

OP LETS DO THIIIIIIS
>>
>>575989
Lol ca ca god damn im rolling lol
>>
>>575972
>>575989
>>576038
You got it! Writing up the update now. Any words of wisdom you wish to say to the little one when she receives your favor?
>>
>>576087

100 Push-Ups
100 Sit-Ups
100 Squats
10KM Flying (that’s 6.2 miles)

EVERY DAY
>>
>>576087
>>576095
This. And be sure to always eat breakfast. Even a banana will do.
>>
Found some harpies
>>
>>576095
lol, if you're sure. I'm just not sure how well she'll fly if all of her feathers fall out.
>>
>>576114

We need to impart good form and a positive outlook on our little hatchling.
>>
File: bcooke_harpy_final_02-224x300.jpg (30KB, 224x300px) Image search: [Google]
bcooke_harpy_final_02-224x300.jpg
30KB, 224x300px
>>576125
>>
God within two generations of breeding all our harpies are going to just be eloquent Warhammer Orks.

I am so down for this.
>>
>>576127
In that case maybe tone it down to something more like
"Be sure to maintain your body. Work hard, eat well. A harpy that can't fly is no better than an elf fucking elves"
>>
So what race?
>>
>>576182

Wait don't we get bullshit cheating?

Why not just use our first one to get max strength?

Or focus her on bulking and then we go for perfect harpy flight on our first cheat.

I will have my cake and eat it. Because that's logical.

Who would have a cake and not eat.
>>
>>576193
In the future, it would be possible, but neither your civilization or any of its citizens did anything worthy of earning any divine power.
>>
>>576193
What kind of cake are we talking about?
>>
>>576201
Lets hit the gym
>>
>>576203

The best kind.

Metaphorical Cake.

>>576201
Mark my words OP. We will be Hulk tier strong.
One day we shall suplex a god damn dragon.
>>
File: 1473983014121s.jpg (3KB, 96x125px) Image search: [Google]
1473983014121s.jpg
3KB, 96x125px
A young harpy just walk up, ready for another day of back breaking labor. But this time, something was different. She wasn't sure what changed but she felt, whole. It is like before this moment she did not know there was emptiness inside her and now that emptiness was filled with... something powerful, something, dare she say, divine.

As she got up to her full height she remember the words that were said to her while she was asleep.

"Be sure to maintain your body. Work hard, eat well. A harpy that can't fly is no better than an elf, fucking elves"

She wasn't sure what the divine had against the long ears but yes, fucking elves. Killing her people just because they took what they needed to survive. Hunting them down like animals.

But she had more important things to do. Only now did she notice but the divines left something to her, instructions. She was to lead her people, lead them greatness. She would not disappoint.

What kind of people are harpies?
>They are nomads, never staying in one place for long, always moving.
>They are tribes scattered all over the mountain peaks, squabbling among each other just as much as they fight other races.
>They are slaves, it has been so for generations.
>Write-in
>>
>>576230
*serves Metaphorical Cake*
>>
>>576262

> Tribes
ou Tribe shall be the Thunderbirds....

In all seriousness I like element motifs in my clan naming... just maybe not thunderbirds.
>>
>>576262
>They are tribes scattered all over the mountain peaks, squabbling among each other just as much as they fight other races.
>>
As the seasoned harpy flys through the sky looking for the next meal for his clan it seems all is lost until he sees a wounded (animal, not sure what harpies eat, I mean are they scavengers like eating roadkill or like hawks hunting) anyway he sneaks up on the wounded creature and gives it a slice to the throat, looking at his prey he sees a broken bolt.... looks closer....Elves.

He grabs his prey and takes it back to camp.
>>
File: harpy__s_decent_by_sleepyliefe.png (962KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
harpy__s_decent_by_sleepyliefe.png
962KB, 1024x768px
>>576321
Forgot my pic
>>
>>576321

I'm game with elves being our first baddy. Giving us a motive to unite the clans.
>>
>>576348
Im down
>>
So I'm in college in 5hours. So I'm tapping out.

Just remember to get swole.
>>
I'm going to wait a some more, I only see two votes so far.
>>
>>576684
Im cool with whatever
>>
This gonna be the classic only female harpies or male and female harpies?
>>
You'll be voting on that soon.
>>
Scattered Tribes...
>>
>>577749
Ive claimed male already
>>
>>576262
Slaves, we need to liberate our people against the elven menace
>>
Scattered tribes and we are all females need the seman of other races to reproduce.
>>
>>577926
Changing my vote to >>577944
>>
>>577944
Ok semen it is lol
>>
>>577944
>>578115
No we are looking for the legendary seaman who will provide an endless bounty of fish and semen for our people.
>>
>>576321
Traditionally, neither. They steal food from their victims while they are eating. If they saw a sandwich on the road, they wouldn't touch it and nor would they hunt a sandwich. But if someone or something else were eating a sandwich, that would be a viable meal.

>>578208
I second/third this guy.
>>
>>578208
>>578805
The legendary seaman is just some fisher who gave a fish to a hungry harpy one time and through a combination of the bird brains memory and her over exaggeration the legend of Seaman, bringer of endless fish and excellent lover, was born. The legend gets more and more ridiculous with each generation because no one can remember the original story.
>>
>>578818
My failure to spell turned into this I love you guys.
>>
op still waiting on votes?
>>
>>579571
Pfff idk is dead?
>>
>>579571
There's the possibility that he doesn't want to run a quest about a race whose entire definining characteristic is that they go around raping men.
>>
>>579891
What is he, gay?
>>
>>580033
Ok then I agree I've been trying to roll this shit but peeps are dying so another race then?
>>
>>580033
Well, from the images and the narrative he put up, I don't think he had any intention of running a monster girl civ quest.
>>
>>580183
>Put up a request for any humanoid creature for the civ
>Quit when anons pick a civ that isn't one of the civs every other fantasy quest does
Who would be that much of a fag?
>>
I slept and went to college and now SWOLE HARPY quest isn't happening? :(
>>
>>580224
Not everyone likes anime
>>
Ok, guys, chill. I'm at work most of the day and arrive home closer to late evening. I'm okay with running harpy thing and not sure where I indicated otherwise.

I'll be back in a couple of hours and will write the next post. Meanwhile please properly indicate your votes in green.
>>
>>580326

>... tribes scattered...
>>
Your people are scattered all over the mountain peaks of the World's Edge Mountains. They are separated in tribes and warring with each other over whatever strikes their fancy. Your people do this while the noose around their necks gets tightened every day.

The short ones do not tolerate your presence anywhere close to their stone nests. The long ears hunt down any harpy that dares to enter into their forests.

Your people are getting weaker with every season yet the matrons of the tribe refuse to unite and smite the foes that threaten them.

But Trisha decided that she will change all of this. No longer will her people be forced to cannibalize the corpses of their own dead in order to survive winters. No longer will short ones and long ears kill her people without fear of retaliation. She needs to unite the tribes. But she does not yet have the power to do so. Only the matron may lead harpies and the only way for her to become a matron is to kill the old one.

Yet first she must seek support among her tribe, for even if she kills the old matron without support of the tribe and takes her place it won't be long before she herself is killed.

How should she go about this task?

>Hunt males. The hunters were not able to bring a single male to the tribe for a whole season. (Harpies are female only)
>Bring food. Your tribe is on it's last legs. The shortage of food has already killed several hatchlings. (Male and Female Harpies)
>>
>>581377
Hunt males
>>
>>581377
The hunt for seaman begins
>>
>>581377

>Hunt males
>>
>>581798

No elves though...

Their inferior genes have no place in the swole harpy future we will bring about...
>>
>>581852
We must go out to sea and find manly sailors to give us fish and head pats and semen
>>
>>581377
>Hunt males
>>
You still kicking OP?
>>
>>587808
Yeah, my bad. I had something I needed to take care of today.
>>
>>588186

No worries...
>>
>>588186
ca-CAW!
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.