[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vegabond samurai quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: vagabond.jpg (19KB, 300x185px) Image search: [Google]
vagabond.jpg
19KB, 300x185px
>You are a runaway slave of a nearby shogunates slave fields you murdered a guard and stole his shitty barely sharp katana all you have is a tattered kimono and this shitty sword your at a cross roads do you go left and head back to the empire of your formal slave masters or right and go out into the country side.

>Inventory- 1.Shitty Sword 2. Ratty kimono

>Lvl 0/10 XP (Vagabond Thief)
>>
>>55974
Right, to the countryside
>>
First three replies count roll 1d100 highest roll gets
>>
>>55974
We go into the country side. Maybe a farmer or something will spare you a place to stay?
>>
ehhh fuck the rules one sec
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>55985
rolling
>>
>you venture into the countryside not stopping at any farms along the way until with a dissatisfied grunt you realize you haven't eaten in days...the rush of adrenaline has worn off from escape and you no longer feel like the unstoppable warrior that you were in your rage fit.

>You move towards a nearby farm and feel a strange energy coming from the farmhouse...you cant see any people but you could always keep walking there may be more places ahead.
>>
>>56030
Investigate the farmhouse.
>>
>>56030
Investigate the farmhouse. There's no reason for anything in the country side to be that spooky. Keep your sword ready, shitty as it may be.
>>
> you proceed weapon drawn towards the farmhouse. as you step in a patch of wet earth you freeze...was that a twig snap you heard? or was it just your imagination....hmmm maybe you should go back?
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>56065
Ask if anybody is there and if they have any food.
>>
>>56065
>>56086
seconding
>>
>>56086

Thirding
>>
>>56065
dice+2d6
I feel like we should sneak around survey the place before going further in
>>
Question: If we're a shitty slave I take it we don't have any martial arts expertise, we're just a pleb with sub-pleb-tier gear (which may well have implications for blending in/ pretending to be legit). Do we have any noteworthy abilities, knowledge or skills?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.