[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deathwatch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: Death watch.jpg (234KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Death watch.jpg
234KB, 1600x900px
>You awake cold and in the dark there is an odd light in the corner of the room but not much else after a few dazed moments you attempt to stand and almost fall over, however you catch yourself on the table.

>It's rather cold and after shaking your head and finally focusing you find yourself naked and in what appears to be an imperial navy bunk however its dusty and you don't think anything alive has been here in a very long time.....except you? the bunk closest to you is warm as if you had just lain in it and seems to be devoid of dust.

>there is a door to your right the room is no larger than a larder and there are only 6 bunks 3 in a row with one stacked on top, yours appears to be the bottom right corner bunk.

>You feel drawn to the door but the cold is distracting.

Rules, First come first serve unless its goofy.
>>
>>559549
So What are we doing here? I'm confused mate.
>>
You play as the dazed man telegraph his actions and ill write it out, there will be rolls for things that are important enough to be a sort of cross roads in the story.
>>
>>559595
>>559549
Well then Clearly we stand up and crack our body. Heading towards the door to open it. we a normal tactical?
>>
Your not quite sure of anything just yet.

> You stretch you muscles and open the door to a dark hallway you feel a sharp pain in the back of your head for a few moments and a nightmarish vision flashes across your vision, however you steel yourself and look outwards down the hallway to your left and right there is a light to the right which ends at another right turn and to the left is darkness outlined with sprays of blood before it becomes pitch black.
>>
>>559637
>Look around for a weapon somewhere or rip a pipe off somewhere, starting to slowly march down the hallway to ensure you don't end up jumped.
>>
> You look for a pipe or some form of weapon for a few moments and notice a damaged las pistol at the edge of the darkness, you dash over and grab it turning back and moving towards the light the hairs on your neck standing up as you turn the corner to what looked like a cross between a squid and a spider jammed its tentacles into a large black armored figure and shuddered in possible pleasure at the feast.
>>
>>559686
>Aim for the weak joints on the creature or its wiggling tentacles.
>Fire
>>
>You mechanically aim the small pistol allowing your insticts to take over as you squeeze off a few shots the red beams strike true and what could be called the creatures "brains" splatter on the floor and the beast slumps over

>You inch forwards towards the dead creature and large metal man.
>>
>>559733
>Put a few more rounds into the creature to ensure its down before checking how many rounds are left and also if the Large metal man can be saved.
>>
>You unload the last few rounds of the pistol and discard it ensuring the "thing" is dead.

>You then check the pulse on the large metal man he is unfortunately deceased, however the bolter laying next to his corpse seems in working condition and has the words "AVE IMPERATOR" above the more curly gothic script of the title Deathwatch.
>>
>>559774
Take the bolter, check for more equipment on dead man.
>>
>>559774
>Check the body for anything useful.
>>
> You look through the storage of the dead man and find a spare clip for the bolter and a small folded jumpsuit in one of the metal suits compartments you take a moment to done the suit and place the spare bolter clip in your pocket

>You grip the bolter in two hands and move down the hall a few more bodies of black men litter the halls and a sense of dread washes over you as you recall that you once named these men "battle brothers" whatever that truly meant you no longer know.
>>
>>559815
>Frown and keep moving, following the blood while looking for any signs or maps.
>>
>You keep moving down the hall until you come into what appears to be a lunch room bits of old food and limbs are scattered all over chunks of ceramite and creature parts also litter the area.

>You only have a few minutes to look around until you are in the middle of the room and all to aware of the silence as at once several creatures rush you smaller than the first
>>
>>559861
>Back towards a door-way and force them into a choke point of the door.
>>
> You squeeze off a few rounds as you back up into the door one of the small creatures explodes into body parts as it is hit with a bolt the others are faster and keep coming you manage to get behind the door in time to close it before they reach you

>The sounds of scratching and screeching fill your ears and you feel fear stir in your gut you seem to recall these creatures can number in the thousands even on a ship like this.

>in front of you is a hallway that splits left and right to your right seems to be only a dim lit hall with a sign over a door saying armory to the left is darkness but at the end is a flickering sign that says escape bay.
>>
>>559918
>Head to the left
>We still don't know who or where we are.
>>
>You push on through the darkness and open the escape door, inside is a surprisingly lit room and directly in front of you is an upturned table with a black marine wielding a heavy bolter he glares at you from behind red lenses and in garbly tone shouts "Get in here now survivor lest you be killed by the most vile of xenos!"

>You are grateful he did not shoot first but feel un easy around the imposing figure

>You are moved to a docking tube and transferred to another much much smaller ship and shown to the bridge where a helmetless man stands looking out the front window of the bridge a power sword is stabbed into the ground his armored hands resting on top he does not move but instead welcomes you.

>"Welcome Brother Omnion"
>>
>>560010
>Brother Omnion, I do not know who or where i am currently. I however must regret to inform you I could't save one of the strange armored men from being killed by the strange bests.
>>
>The man looks sad as you speak but he allows you to finish before he gestures to a helmet lain on the table it has wings and is painted all black

>The man sighs and speaks "You my friend are a member of the deathwatch, but you were once one of us a dark angel.....We know the brainwashing of the deathwatch is strong and the hypnosis used to force you to place the watch over even the emperor is nigh irreversible....you were once my best warrior and I can not bear to see you lost to them....I may be branded renegade for this but I have come for you...I heard of the deathwatch's mission to clear this ship of tyranids and had my men dispatch them and detonate the death watch strike cruiser we will now leave my friend and try to finally free you of their slavery."
>>
>>560074
>I... thank you very much then Brother? I have no reason to trust you however but i do not have a reason to distrust you either due to you saving me at this point.

OOC fucking DA.
>>
Its always the fucking DA!

To be continued! I'm tired
>>
>>560128
Kek, Night Mate.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.