[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skeleton Knight quest 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: tegaki.png (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
29KB, 400x400px
You are Sir Spooksalot, a very hardy undead knight. You've finally broken free of your necromancer masters but now an even bigger problem presents itself, getting yourself out of the sky scraping Slade spire you're stuck in. You look around your "room" or really a closet that you waited in, no more, now it's a symbol of why undead must break their chains and purge the necromancer plague from the universe but that must wait , for now it's escaping time!
Inventory:
a Map
1 Kick ass Sword which may or maynot talk
Armor that also might talk
a shield that for sure talks wait no it doesn't
>Take a look at the map
>run out there are start killing
>Sneak out there
>calmly walk outside
>Write in
>>
>>555234
> take a look at the map
>>
File: Zanzibar Dagger.jpg (419KB, 680x994px) Image search: [Google]
Zanzibar Dagger.jpg
419KB, 680x994px
>>555234
>Take a look at the map

>Write in
Check gear.
>>
>>555234
take a look at the map

talk to the sword to see if it can talk
>>
File: tegaki.png (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
15KB, 400x400px
>>556697
>>555778
>>557254
Spooks takes a gander at the map, hand drawn by the pixies used in the devilish necromantic rituals, they'd probably make you king if you freed them, but you're in the skeleton control room, and if memory serves you all the necromancers are out tonight just a few lackeys or apprincetinces are in the tower tonight. before you leave you smack your sword against a nearby wall "You bonehead what was that for?", you shove the crude map into the sword's pommel which may also be it's face. A sigh of recognition is muffled by the map, "So it's time to be free huh. Well what are you going to do?"
>Free the pixies
>Free yourself
>Actually leave the room
>>
>>557367
free the pixies as violently glorious as possible
>>
>>557367
>>Free the pixies
>>
>>557667
>>557684
You tell K(ick)a(ss)s(word),Kas, that your going to stop at the dungeons first to "Pick up a few friends". Your first steps into the Processing room were long and arduous and a dense dark smog hung over all the equipment, up here the stench of death, a sound assaults your ears "Please help us!, someone!" ah the pleading of the pixies. Processing was a largely automated process, first the pixies are vacuumed up into the processing room, then are torn painstakingly limb from limb by cruel sorting spiders, and every limb has different magical components, so it isn't rare to find a whole room filled with right arms of the pixies. You shake you head of the terrifying thoughts the real thing was right in front of you. You make eye contact with a few pixies, they all start screaming and pointing to the box full of spiders.
>Ignore these few, you must free the source
>Destroy the spider box
>Lift the lid off the box
>>
>>557808
>>Ignore these few, you must free the source
>>
>>559456
You shake your head and muster your grit, Processing was always a nightmare but through the darkness comes light, "and from light freedom." your sword looks up at you smirking "About time someone decides to get out of here.". You stroll along, despite the tower vastness it was mostly a dorm house, a sight where practitioners of all sorts of dark and occult arts can study and live in relative peace. The stairwell ahead was perhaps the most beautiful sight you've seen, the beasts guarding it not so much.
>V.S. Guard Monsters
:A rabble of imps and goblins set to guard the passage
HP:42
actions
>Attempt to bluff
>Attack
>They're not actually attacking you
>>
>>559769
Attack with bamf sword
>>
File: tegaki.png (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
8KB, 400x400px
>>566407
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbFdFSv_NqE
You flourish Kas , the fight to save the world has begun. The mob lives up to it's name and swamps you, as if guiding you hand the sword runs you through several imps before back flipping you outta the way of an thrown pitchfork
>Guard Monsters
>HP:33
Kas's laughter has gotten even louder, it's hasn't stopped since the fight began. You swing decapitating a goblin then usings the momentum cut through an imp on the up draft. A lower class demon and hobgoblin begin to throwing their lesser brethren in an attempt to slow your approach, you leap frog using the bodies as a stepping stones, you run your sword through the large hobgoblin "YASSSS!!" you do a little mid air spin and drive your blade into the demon's head, killing it.
"So what'd you think?" You tilt your head, the universal sign of "what the fuck are you talking about sword?" "Why our performance out there." you look around bodies are thrown about and blood stains the freshly cleaned carpet."Not to shabby" you give a thumbs up to the insecure weapon of war then walk uncontested to the pixie pen. You use your big boy voice and address the millions of pixies, "It's me skeleton jesus, yes I've been gone but... NO MORE! I am here now and HIYAAAA" You slash the lock holding back the gates and the room floods with pixies. "T-t-Thank you waaaaaa" the pixies begin crying into your metaphorical hands, "It's the least I could do, really guys" patting a pixie's head. "Guys I'll rust, common stop i'm made of iron."
The sword too is hugged and kissed by grateful pixies. You pick Kas up and point her towards the stairway. "This way, TO FREEDOM!" The moving wave of pixies carries you up the stairs and into the foyer. The ogre guarding the gate decides to peel one of his layers and opens the gate. He nods and mouths "you're doing it." excitedly.
The outside world is beautiful the first time you gaze upon it, you'd start tearing up if you still had tear ducts, the sun actually begins to blind you as it rises. A new day for a new skeleton, and you aim to start it off right... by
>By building a kickass base outta wood
>By burning down that evil ass tower
>By walking off in a random direction
>Or by (write in)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.