[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bancho Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (523KB, 799x599px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
523KB, 799x599px
You awake to an obnoxious, loud buzzing noise in your room. After a few seconds of adjusting to the situation, you realize it's your dumb alarm clock reminding you that you have to attend that thing called "school". You rarely show up though, so you really don't know why that stupid alarm is still set up. How dare it wake you, the most badass motherfucker around, the great...uhh....

You seem to be too groggy to even remember your name right now, what was it again?

Going by highest post number within the next two or three minutes I suppose. If there's matching numbers, I'll try to accomplish both unless it's for something like names or such.
>>
Stacy
>>
>>55481
Kenshiro
>>
Dr. Retarda
>>
>>55481
Mohammad.
>>
>>55481

Carl J Carlton Jr.

Everyone calls you Phil though.
>>
>>55481
Ricardo
>>
>>55498
>>55528

didn't expect this many replies so I moved it up to around 7 minutes. thanks guys.

Ahh, yeah, the great Kenshiro Ricardo. How the hell did you forget that again? Whatever though, you have more pressing matters to attend to, like shutting off that damn thing. You sit down at the edge of your bed after the alarm is shut off and start to think about what you want to do today. You're in your second year of high school, so the world is your damn oyster at this point.

A) On one hand, you can finally go to that damn school again and get them off of your ass. Not like you actually have to stay there the whole day anyways.
B) On the other, you can go roaming about. Maybe run into one of your other delinquent friends or hit up the arcades.
C) Or you can try something else, maybe?
>>
>>55481
Kii, all your underlings call you Kii-sama.
>>
File: LongTrimPompadour_Diagram[1].png (8MB, 3300x3300px) Image search: [Google]
LongTrimPompadour_Diagram[1].png
8MB, 3300x3300px
>>55546
Focus on styling your pompadour. You're going to be late anyway, so you might as well take the time to get your hair another inch or two higher than it was yesterday
>>
>>55546
>B) On the other, you can go roaming about. Maybe run into one of your other delinquent friends or hit up the arcades.

This first though >>55578
>>
>>55546
>A) On one hand, you can finally go to that damn school again and get them off of your ass. Not like you actually have to stay there the whole day anyways.
>>
>>55546
Gotta' go with >>55578 But afterwards, how about A?
>>
>>55578
>>55587

You decide to screw the idea of school. Nobody who's actually worth a damn cares about showing up to appease some old shits and stuck-up bitches anyways. But first thing's first, you gotta fix up your baby.

You pull out your trusty comb (you carry this bad boy everywhere, just in case your stylin' pomp ever gets damaged) and work your magic. You swiftly but carefully work every side of the majestic thing, dropping some gel in there as well. After a good five to ten minutes of doing your magic, you take out a hand mirror and check it out from every side, just to make sure the baby's in order. Sure enough, it is. Now that you're done with that, you quickly brush your teeth, put on your school uniform (jacket unbuttoned and hanging off your shoulders, of course) and a banana as you head out into the streets. You walk amongst the crowd of other late students, almost feeling bad for their dreary monotonous life. You take a right turn at the end of a street though and start to walk towards the arcades to start your day. You might run into one of your boys there, so it's worth a shot. As you walk by an alley, you hear an odd noise though. Looks like some scrawny first year is getting picked on by some wannabe punks. Judging by the uniform, the kid goes to the same school as you. You sigh as the kid's annoying whimpers get louder, and stop in your tracks.

A) You turn around and start to march over into the alley, showing those wannabes what a real badass looks like. Plus, that kid seriously needs to shut up.
B) Forget him, he needs to fend for himself. You have some Street Fighter you gotta go play.
C) Some other idea
>>
>>55687
Challenge them to a match in Street Fighter. If they win, they let the kid go. But you've never lost a game with your Dee Jay!
>>
>>55687
Help them beat up the kid, then attack them
>>
File: YusukeOfficial copy.png (385KB, 442x617px) Image search: [Google]
YusukeOfficial copy.png
385KB, 442x617px
>>55687
A), show em who the badass around here is
>>
>>55687
>A) You turn around and start to march over into the alley, showing those wannabes what a real badass looks like. Plus, that kid seriously needs to shut up.
>>
>>55724
This. But fuck Deejay. It's Guile or nothing.
>>
>>55739

i really wanted the street fighter challenge because of the typo you have no idea

You turn around and start to slowly lumber over to the alley. Suddenly, the once lit-up cavity of the street is now eclipsed by your figure blocking the sun. The two kids slowly stop what they're doing as they turn around, with the whiny brat still moping on the floor. The shorter one, with long-ish spiky hair turns his head to the side and addresses you.

>"Yo, who the hell do are you? We're havin' a business discussion here. So why don't you go mind your own business or Tahara-san will kick your fuckin' ass!"

You just look down on the two punks and sneer, before finally speaking back to them. "Go to class. It's early, and people don't like hearin' brats makin' noise at this hour, you get me?" The two punks look at each other before the one known as Tahara starts to laugh. He's much taller than the spiky-haired one, and also has a lot less hair. He's basically a crystal ball with a few earrings attached.

>"Listen buddy. I don't know who you are, never even seen you around school before, so maybe you're new. Here's the thing, when it comes to school, I'm the king. In or around it, nobody ever fucks with me. So how about you go head to class so you aren't late. That is, unless you want to end up like this shithead over here."

Tahara starts to laugh before it's abruptly stopped by your fist. Colliding with his face. Hard. You proceed to beat the everloving shit out this Caillou-looking fuckhead before turning to his little henchman. The spiky haired kid immediately turns and runs out of the alley, screaming his head off. Tahara scrambles off the ground and follows behind him, yelling at the top of his lungs.

>"D-Daisuke! Don't fucking leave me here! This guy's like a fucking demon!"

You immediately turn to the kid, who's flinching, getting ready for you to also beat his ass. You instead help him up before turning around to walk out of the alley. Suddenly, the silence is pierced by a stammering voice.

>"W-why? What was th-that for?"

You shrug and respond without turning back around. "You wouldn't shut up. Somebody had to be the one to keep order. It's early, you know." You start to leave the alley again...

A) when suddenly, you decide to actually talk to the kid. What's the harm in getting to know him. Plus, this Tahara guy might be taking your street cred from you, gotta know about him.
B) and decide to go to school. Let's show Tahara who the real "king" is.
C) and head over to the arcade. Seriously man, Street Fighter. You fucking LOVE Street Fighter.
D) something else

should I do whatever gets the most votes instead, guys? I see a lot of people doing 1 thing but it gets ignored because of my last post number policy. I'll incorporate whatever you guys want during the next post.
>>
>>55889

>who the hell do are you

i think i'm having a stroke guys send help.

time to actually proofread this bullshit now
>>
>>55889
I say A. You didn't get to the top without being pragmatic.
I have no opinon either way about how actions are chosen.
>>55902
your'e doing great man. don't worry.
>>
>>55889
>hell do are you
Ah duwang

Head to the Arcade, but notice some of the wannabe punks from earlier are there!
>>
>>55889
>A) when suddenly, you decide to actually talk to the kid. What's the harm in getting to know him. Plus, this Tahara guy might be taking your street cred from you, gotta know about him.
Make him our nerd underling.
>>
>>55889
>C) and head over to the arcade. Seriously man, Street Fighter. You fucking LOVE Street Fighter.

Done our work for the day, time to play.
>>
>>55939
Really hopin' we get our own crew of badass bros
>>
>>56088
We can but we need a nerd for nerd stuff.
>>
>>56096
We should help him bulk up so he becomes a genius bruiser
>>
>>55935
I decided for now I'm going to stick with post numbers. And thanks, but I still gotta try harder for y'all.

>>55939

You halt and slightly turn your head around. "Oi, what was that nonsense about anyways. This Tahara guy definitely ruined my mood. 'King of the School'". The kid looks down, clearly sad.

>"I...didn't have any money to give them today. It was my fault."

You quickly turn around and stare the kid down. Did he just blame himself for what happened? You try to tell if he's joking, but he looks as depressed as somebody can possibly be. "You're kiddin' me, right? Your fault? It's your money, and it don't belong to nobody but yourself." God, you can't stand people like that. They ain't strong in your mind. Just people who care about their image and knock down losers to make themselves look like they're worth a shit.

The only people you hate more are the losers themselves.

>"What else am I supposed to do...they either beat me up and take the money, or I hand it to them and avoid getting my ass kicked. It's fine, really..."

Suddenly, you bitchslap the kid with all of your might. He goes tumbling back down onto the floor, before staring at you with fear in his eyes. You couldn't control your frustration there. You take a deep breath, pull out your comb and fix your pomp a bit before staring back at the kid. "How the hell can you call yourself a man? Who cares if they break all the damn bones in your body! The fact that you're fightin for yourself is enough. People like you, that just give in, are the reason people like him get recognition in the first place." You quickly remember your original intention when it came to talking to the little brat, and quickly change the subject. You always had a volatile train of thought. "Speakin' of which, how the hell is that guy 'King' of anythin' but cleanin' products." The kid, confused by your rapid change in emotion, looks up and you while rubbing his cheek.

>"He's probably the toughest guy that goes to the school...he has an entire gang of other tough people behind him...they're all really scary."

You're about to ask the kid how in the hell is he scarier than anybody you associate with or know, but then you remember an important fact. None of you go to school. It all makes sense now, of course Tahara rules the school. How could you rule something you have no stake in. You squat down and take out your banana, eating it as you start to think through your solutions here. You could start showing up...no, that's too much work. You wouldn't last a week. And there's no way in hell any of the guys are going to show up either. Besides, they might steal the title for themselves. If only there was somebody you could take under your wing, become an apprentice of your ideals and spread your legacy around that godless terrain...

You immediately throw the half-eaten banana behind you as you spring up onto your feet. "Oi, kid, what was your name again...?"
>>
>>56116
Only if he does our schoolwork for us.

Ain't he only a 1st year though?
>>
>>56126
>You're about to ask the kid how in the hell is he scarier than anybody you associate with or know, but then you remember an important fact. None of you go to school. It all makes sense now, of course Tahara rules the school.

This will not do. Time to round up our homies.
>>
>>56126
Reitaka, but everyone calls him Retarda
>>
>>56147
To do that, we will need to go to school. We have to give up something to be king.
>>
>>56126
Hayate
>>
>>56126
Yuujiro Yamamori
>>
>>56126
Takeshi Yamada.
>>
OP I love you.
>>
>>56148
>>56167

>"My name is Reitaka Hayate..."

The kid mumbled a reply back. You managed to catch it pretty clearly though, but this is something he needs to definitely work on. "Retarda Hayate huh...weird name. That's not the point though kid." You extend a hand to him and pull him up off the floor. "I'm feelin' generous today...I decided I'm going to teach you how to be a real man." The kid looks at you with a confused look. He turns his head left and right before pointing at himself.

>"Y-you mean me? Turn me into a man? W-what are you talking about..."

You instantly cut him off. "Kenshiro. The name's Kenshiro Ricardo. And I mean you. Just lookin' at your weak, pathetic ass is really pissin' me off. But by the time I'm done with you kid, that Tahara son of a bitch is gonna be the one handin' you money instead." You immediately turn around and start to walk out of the tunnel. You can't help but smirk at your idea. Not only are you going to remove a loser from society, you're also slowly increasing your influence. This seems like some kind of junior Yakuza shit to you, and frankly you're enjoying it.

>"Wait! Ricardo-senpai...what are we even doing? Where are we going?"

You turn around, smirk still on your face.

A) We're gonna go back to that school. And I'm going to show you how you should be acting.
B) The junkyard. Training begins now, brat.
C) The riverbank. Badass etiquette time.
D) The arcade. Skipping school is only the most badass of pastimes.
E) Something else.
>>
>>56285
B, then A if there's time. We need at least one person to roll with if we wanna fuck shit up.
>>
>>56285
>A) We're gonna go back to that school. And I'm going to show you how you should be acting.
Can't let that other bastard influence our future turf any more.
>>
>>56285
>C) The riverbank. Badass etiquette time.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (38KB, 590x393px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
38KB, 590x393px
>>56285
Train him in the arcade. Teach him to be a man while you play Dee Jay's story mode in Street Fighter
>>
>>56320
Is your name DJames, by any chance? Or Billy Blanks?
>>
>>56285
Kenshiro's Gang Pet Project is a GO!

>>56320
I can get behind this.

We still need to rendevous with our pals before we make a move of Tahara's crew.
>>
>>56320
>story mode
This
>>
>>56285
>B) The junkyard. Training begins now, brat.
>>
>>56285
Go to the junkyard train the little sum bitch. Also play the streat fighter arcade you installed there for when you get bored while hanging out with your homies. Also play vega just cause.

Offtopic: please make a fucking word with this story when its done and keep me posted
>>
>>56337

"We're headin' to the arcades. I'm tired from all of this Tahara bullshit and I just want to wind down. Plus, skippin' school is one of the most badass things you can do!" Before Retarda can protest, you march out of the alley, with him scrambling behind you to catch up. Part of you wonders why he just decided to follow you. Are you really that charismatic? Or maybe the kid actually does want to better himself. Good for him in that case. Either way, as you're marching over there, Retarda starts to ask you questions.

>"R-Ricardo-senpai...why don't you ever go to school."

You shrug. "Don't feel like it. Bunch of annoyin' know-it-alls and old shitheads. Much rather do things my way." And it's the truth. You've always been an independent spirit, and being told what to do is the last thing somebody wants to do to you. Retarda looks like he's going to ask you another question when suddenly a voice pierces the air. It sounds somewhat lazy, but at the same time pretty jovial.

>"Oi! Kenny! Where the hell have you been?"

Oh. Of course. 'Kenny'. You instantly realize who it is as you turn around and face his obnoxious ass. Greeting your vision is a kid your age that is slightly taller than you, but not as built. He's wearing the same uniform as you, but instead of wearing the jacket like some kind of badass makeshift cape, he just has it unbuttoned, revealing a shirt under it that just says "C A T". The most eye-catching part of him though is his afro. While not giant, it's clearly there, and helps accentuate his laissez-faire personality. He takes a drag of his cigarette and laughs again.

>"I've been waiting here for hours man. Thought you actually decided to go to school. That'd be the end of the fucking world, wouldn't you think? I can see the headlines now: 'Kenshiro Ricardo attends class, women everywhere run to apply to school."

Suddenly, the afro-kid takes a notices of Retarda.

>"Huh? Who the hell's the kid with you? He your cousin or some shit?"

You shake your head. "He's my official apprentice. Startin' today, I decided I should turn this kid into a man." Retards tugs at your arm. You turn to him as he looks at you, then the afro-man, then back at you.

>"Uhh, Ricardo-senpai, who's this guy?"

You sigh before introducing him. "This bastard's probably my closest friend. His name's..."
>>
>>56453
Davidson James . People call him d jay though.

> going with the dee jay theme here.

>>56453
>>
>>56453
Heavy D, to compromise with Deejay anon
>>
>>56514
+1
>>
>>56514
+2.
>>
>>56494
>>56514
>>56524

"His name's Davidson James. We call him 'Heavy D' though." D laughs and puts his cigarette-free hand behind his head.

>"You'd think it's because I did some crazy shit, but no, it's just because I'm the lightest of the group."

D's expression quickly changes to a serious one though as he drops his cigarette and stomps it out.

>"That doesn't mean I won't kill a man if I fucking have to."

You can almost sense Retarda shitting himself as you turn to look at the kid. Sure enough, he's sweating and has wide eyes. Poor brat thinks he just met a maniac. You shoot D a look before he starts to laugh his ass off again.

>"Oh man, you should have seen the look on your damn face! That was priceless. Relax kid, I haven't killed anybody yet."

You lightly slug D on the shoulders as a way to tell him to cut it out, before looking back at Retarda. "Heavy D's the closest thing you'll ever see to a half-badass. Just learn to never take anything this fuckin' clown says seriously and you'll be fine." D gives an almost comical reaction as Retarda stifles out a laugh. Surprisingly, it looks like the two might get along just fine. Satisfied with these introductions, you turn back at D. "But anyways, D, get this. There's a fuckin' punk at school who calls himself the king of it!" D turns his head to the side and raises his eyebrows.

>"You're talking about yourself, right?"

You shake your head as you explain the Tahara situation and all of the events leading up to your meeting with him. He nods and yawns, before stretching his arms over his head.

>"That's great and all Kenny, but there's more pressing matters. We still have that best of three to settle. We can fuck around with this 'Takada' guy or whatever after I kick your ass."

Kick your ass? At Street Fighter? Oh no, nobody ever makes that claim. You catch Heavy D smirk as he knew he pressed your button. The kid knows you too well, you guys have been friends since Kindergarten. You slowly nod as you start to walk into the arcade place, with the other two closely behind you. "Take notes, Retarda. I'm gonna show you how a real man plays Street Fighter."

gotta be done for the night, have an early class tomorrow. it's been fun though guys and i'll be here tomorrow. thanks for stickin in here.
>>
>>56587
Continuation tomorrow maybe?
>>
>>56587
Thanks for running
>>
>>56592

Yeah, I'm gonna continue it tomorrow, don't worry.
>>
>>56587
What would kenshiro say if he saw you going to class. He would disregard you as his vreater and woop your ass while playing sf for your attendance to school. Be a badass skip class!
>>
>>56587
Cheers mate
>>
>>56587
this is bookmarked
>>
>>55481
Bumping for interest and livelyhood.
Bumping to postpone the inevitable archivation.
>>
OP I love you.
>>
>>56587
Bancho quest when?
>>
OP come back
>>
OP please
>>
a lot of stupid college work guys sorry

tomorrow i will be back because my presentation will be over
>>
new thread >>78660 if anybody still has this bookmarked or whatever and has been checking
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.