[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TYIRP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 3.png (9KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
9KB, 500x500px
Your friend hasl been wanting you, Derek Torponson, to buy a game called TYIRP.
You don't know what it is, but apparently it's been hyped up alot, and that it's gonna be GOTY or something.

The beta is coming in the mail today.
What do you do?
>>
This is bad and you should feel bad.
>>
>>549540
I fap for as long as I can, then make some food
>>
Go LARP in the steam tunnels.
>>
File: 3.png (6KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
6KB, 500x500px
>>549628
oh god
jesus this was a horrible idea
theres jizz all over the food
>>
>>549933
>Toss that shit in the garbage like a champ and look on your computer for messages before running off to check the mail
>>
File: 3.png (10KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
10KB, 500x500px
>>554093
You toss the jizzwich in the trash where it belongs, and go to check your messages

7granddad is messaging you.

7granddad - ay are you up
blooponson - Yeah, what is it man?
7granddad - mono won't stop fucking bothering me
blooponson - About the game, right?
7granddad - ye he told me to tell you to go and get your fucking beta already
7granddad - so
7granddad - go get it you lazy asshole

blooponson - Alright, jeez.
7granddad has ended his chat.
>>
>>568356
You decide now would be a good time to quit being a lazy asshole and get your beta.

The weird red thing is up. The beta's in your mail.

But first you need to get out there. And god knows what kind of things lurk outside of your small, tiny home in which you are basically the only person in the neighborhood.

What shall be your protective weapon of choice?
>>
File: 3.png (9KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
9KB, 500x500px
>>568432
goddammit forgot image
and the goddamn spam filter isn't helping
>>
bump
don't you dare die on me
*bzzt*
>>
>>568432
>>568448
Search your house for your gun along with your conceal carry license.
>>
>>568432
Hm. What a predicament. It appears as if we are stuck in our home. This reminds me of something, but I can't put my finger on it. HMMM.......
>>
File: 3.png (6KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
6KB, 500x500px
>>570058
hm i wonder
>>569558
you find your gun and your license.
good job.
>>
get your mail also do a funny dance
>>
File: 3.png (10KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
10KB, 500x500px
>>573435
you dive out of your window and do a funny dance.
you now have the TYIRP BETA.

wait how the fuck do you get back in
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.